PDA

View Full Version : God's Gift to the Nation - Devin Nunes

MisterVeritis
08-14-2018, 11:49 AM
Devin Nunes is a hero. We need dozens more just like him.

This is from a piece written by Mollie Hemingway.

It is worth noting that Nunes’ and others’ work doing real congressional oversight has deeply embarrassed the media. Without congressional oversight, the country would not know:

That Clinton and the DNC secretly funded Fusion GPS’s dossier.
That Trump affiliates were wiretapped during the campaign.
That a $50 million public relations operation is ongoing to feed Russia stories to the media and government even now.
That the FBI is working with this group running the PR operation.
That Bruce Ohr’s wife worked for Fusion GPS.
That top officials were leaking to CNN.
That the unverified dossier was used to justify FISA warrant applications.
That no official intelligence was used in Peter Strzok’s electronic communication launching the investigation.
And much, much more.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/08/14/media-conspiracy-theories-devin-nunes-getting-control/

Nunes is uncovering the internal workings of the coup attempt machinery. Mollie is covering Devin Nunes.

Admiral Ackbar
08-14-2018, 02:46 PM
Amen! God Bless America, God Bless Donald Trump and God Bless Devin Nunes

Safety
08-15-2018, 07:02 PM
He's a pretty shitty gift and a crappy hero if he has to call 911 to protect him from his constituents.....

Congressman Devin Nunes (R-CA) was publicly called out for misusing 9-1-1 by beckoning police to shield him from constituents in his central valley congressional district.

“Clovis police were called and the building housing Congressman Devin Nunes’ office was locked during a rally for Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security on Tuesday,” the Fresno Bee reported.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/not-9-1-1-designed-devin-nunes-slammed-calling-police-protesting-constituents/

What a snowflake, but just the right mentor for the forum's snowflakes...

MisterVeritis
08-15-2018, 07:06 PM
He's a pretty shitty gift and a crappy hero if he has to call 911 to protect him from his constituents.....

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/not-9-1-1-designed-devin-nunes-slammed-calling-police-protesting-constituents/

What a snowflake, but just the right mentor for the forum's snowflakes...
Leftists are dangerous. Eventually, blood will have to be shed to resolve our differences.

Safety
08-15-2018, 07:12 PM
Leftists are dangerous. Eventually, blood will have to be shed to resolve our differences.Make sure to charge your hovaround the night before...and don't forget your life alert necklace...

MisterVeritis
08-15-2018, 07:31 PM
Make sure to charge your hovaround the night before...and don't forget your life alert necklace...
Thanks for the pro-tip. I am sure it comes from your wealth of personal experiences.

Safety
08-15-2018, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the pro-tip. I am sure it comes from your wealth of personal experiences.

Yep, I’ve seen too many geriatrics fall and break their hip. Just wanted to make you as combat efficient as possible...

Captdon
08-15-2018, 07:38 PM
A grenade would do you in.

Safety
08-15-2018, 07:43 PM
A grenade would do you in.

Like not having Poligrip does you in?

Crepitus
08-15-2018, 07:49 PM
Devin Nunes is a hero. We need dozens more just like him.

This is from a piece written by Mollie Hemingway.

It is worth noting that Nunes’ and others’ work doing real congressional oversight has deeply embarrassed the media. Without congressional oversight, the country would not know:

That Clinton and the DNC secretly funded Fusion GPS’s dossier.
That Trump affiliates were wiretapped during the campaign.
That a $50 million public relations operation is ongoing to feed Russia stories to the media and government even now.
That the FBI is working with this group running the PR operation.
That Bruce Ohr’s wife worked for Fusion GPS.
That top officials were leaking to CNN.
That the unverified dossier was used to justify FISA warrant applications.
That no official intelligence was used in Peter Strzok’s electronic communication launching the investigation.
And much, much more.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/08/14/media-conspiracy-theories-devin-nunes-getting-control/

Nunes is uncovering the internal workings of the coup attempt machinery. Mollie is covering Devin Nunes.

You've got to be kidding me. He's nothing more than a sockpuppet.

Crepitus
08-15-2018, 07:52 PM
Leftists are dangerous. Eventually, blood will have to be shed to resolve our differences.

Oooh, more threats.

Empty threats.

Safety
08-15-2018, 08:09 PM
Oooh, more threats.

Empty threats.

They seem to get this way when the tennis balls on their walker wears out.

Lummy
08-15-2018, 08:15 PM
They seem to get this way when the tennis balls on their walker wears out.

Did they teach you that disrespectful mouth in the Army?

Safety
08-15-2018, 08:24 PM
Did they teach you that disrespectful mouth in the Army?

Maybe, then again it’s not disrespectful if it’s true.

Lummy
08-15-2018, 08:37 PM
Next time you see a disabled comrade, a vet, tell him you think he looks funny that way -- the way he is all gimpy.

Oh wait, that's differnt.

MisterVeritis
08-15-2018, 08:55 PM
Yep, I’ve seen too many geriatrics fall and break their hip. Just wanted to make you as combat efficient as possible...
I am sure you have. Is that what you provide safety for, geriatrics?

MisterVeritis
08-15-2018, 08:57 PM
Oooh, more threats.

Empty threats.
I cannot imagine why you think it is either a threat or empty. History is replete with examples of people going to war with one another over important issues.

Crepitus
08-15-2018, 09:17 PM
I cannot imagine why you think it is either a threat or empty. History is replete with examples of people going to war with one another over important issues.

It's an empty threat you seem to relish delivering at every opportunity. Conservatives don't do things, they just sit around and bitch.