PDA

View Full Version : The Great One Tells It Like It Is

Robo
08-16-2018, 09:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68zXU5pI_FU

Lummy
08-16-2018, 10:04 AM
I don't know how much money media talking heads make, but it's obviously enough to override their conscience and moral compass. Either that or they really are rotten little demons, and Satan rules the media.

TheDictator
08-16-2018, 01:23 PM
The Media really are the enemy of the American people.

Hoosier8
08-16-2018, 01:48 PM
I don't know how much money media talking heads make, but it's obviously enough to override their conscience and moral compass. Either that or they really are rotten little demons, and Satan rules the media.
Describes Brennan perfectly now that he is a media talking head.

rcfieldz
08-16-2018, 02:03 PM
I remember the days when tv aired some of the first tabloid shows like Hard Copy and A Current Affair. Jeez these folks would tell a story that was so biased and slanted and then place a strange or eerie soundtrack to it that made it seem slandered intentionally to malign the integrity of the individual portrayed in the presentation.

ripmeister
08-16-2018, 03:22 PM
Its those who say things of this nature that are the true enemy. A free press is one of the pillars of a functioning democracy.

MisterVeritis
08-16-2018, 03:31 PM
Its those who say things of this nature that are the true enemy. A free press is one of the pillars of a functioning democracy.
The Enemedia are not the free press.

The free press has moved to the thousands of blogs. The enemedia is an arm of the Democratic party. It is just as evil as the party it supports.

Hoosier8
08-16-2018, 03:50 PM

You just like yellow journalism. You probably believe everything you hear that fits your bias.

Robo
08-16-2018, 04:53 PM

The Great One is the epitome of the "FREE PRESS." Trump Bash media isn't free press, it's public crybabies confused about how to FRAME this President who scares the crap out of them because he says what he thinks to their biased pathetic face.