PDA

View Full Version : John Stewart’s Daily Show make Gun Nuts … Well look like Nuts!

Cigar
01-09-2013, 09:16 AM
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/assets_c/2013/01/1-9-13-stewart-sg-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

See must see Video ink inside ... http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/01/jon-stewart-goes-after-gun-control-opponents-on-the-right.php

patrickt
01-09-2013, 09:30 AM
Ed Schultz, Chris Mathews, Al Sharpton, Rachel Maddow, Bill Maher, Martin Bashir, Jon Stewart, Soledad O'Brien, Sandra Fluke, VP Biden, Sen. Reid, Rep. Pelosi, Rep. Waters, Rep. Johnson, Sen. Kerry.

Want more nuts, Cigar?

Cigar
01-09-2013, 10:01 AM
Ed Schultz, Chris Mathews, Al Sharpton, Rachel Maddow, Bill Maher, Martin Bashir, Jon Stewart, Soledad O'Brien, Sandra Fluke, VP Biden, Sen. Reid, Rep. Pelosi, Rep. Waters, Rep. Johnson, Sen. Kerry.

Want more nuts, Cigar?

People who spend their days on Political Forms giving Spelling Advice. :rollseyes:

Chris
01-09-2013, 10:05 AM
It's comedy, cigar.

Cigar
01-09-2013, 10:10 AM
It's comedy, cigar.

Yes it is .... Comedy :grin:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv8m0boRzk1r55d2io1_1280.jpg

Chris
01-09-2013, 10:31 AM
And it's predicated on a hypothetical. You did catch that at the beginning of Stewart's spiel, didn't you?

nic34
01-09-2013, 10:34 AM
deny, deny, deny....

Chris
01-09-2013, 10:35 AM
Deny what?

Cigar
01-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Change is Coming ... :wink:

patrickt
01-09-2013, 12:14 PM
Deny what?

Nic has flowed into President Clinton and Paula Jones.

When I made my list of nuts I forgot Piers Morgan.

Chris
01-09-2013, 12:15 PM

Heraclitus said that.

zelmo1234
01-09-2013, 12:17 PM

Well I hope so because if we keep on this obama and the Democrats path, nobody will be working!

patrickt
01-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Not working works when you're the King.

Cigar
01-09-2013, 12:52 PM
Well I hope so because if we keep on this obama and the Democrats path, nobody will be working!

Ever think it could be you that's the problem instead of blaming everyone else?

Cigar
01-09-2013, 12:53 PM
Not working works when you're the King.

It's the Man that's keeping you down ... nice switch :)

Chris
01-09-2013, 12:53 PM

Have you ever wondered that yourself, cigar?

Cigar
01-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Have you ever wondered that yourself, cigar?

I'm not the one bitcing and complaining everyday on an Internet Forum.

I'm just here for the laughs.

Chris
01-09-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm not the one bitcing and complaining everyday on an Internet Forum.

I'm just here for the laughs.

Oh, you most certainly are bitching all the time. You bitch about Republicans all the time. Bitch bitch bitch. Aieeeeee!

And zelmo, he engages in discussion. Try it some time.

GrumpyDog
01-09-2013, 03:46 PM
The regulatory balance, is somewhere between "muskets" and "weapons of mass destruction"

Where that line is, will have to be moved,(slightly) IMO, more towards the "musket" end of the spectrum.

Chris
01-09-2013, 05:29 PM
The regulatory balance, is somewhere between "muskets" and "weapons of mass destruction"

Where that line is, will have to be moved,(slightly) IMO, more towards the "musket" end of the spectrum.

Regulated applied to militia and had to do with their readiness, not laws regulating gun ownership.

GrumpyDog
01-09-2013, 06:08 PM
Regulated applied to militia and had to do with their readiness, not laws regulating gun ownership.

If you are capable of constructing your own mini nuclear bomb, should you be able to keep it?

How about just constructing live explosive devices using inert grenades available at the Army Surplus Store?

Can I carry around a Molotov cocktail, with fuse?

What about just a couple of explosive devices, made from fireworks which were bought legally?

The answer is NO, to all of the above, from regulations already in place, which you could also argue, violate the 2nd amendment.

So I think it is possible to have some kind additional, feel better, law, in the interum, which will make the public believe they are safer, just like they believe the above methods of killing people have been prevented by laws also.

Chris
01-09-2013, 06:17 PM
If you are capable of constructing your own mini nuclear bomb, should you be able to keep it?

How about just constructing live explosive devices using inert grenades available at the Army Surplus Store?

What about just a couple of explosive devices, made from fireworks which were bought legally?

The answer is NO, to all of the above, from regulations already in place, which you could also argue, violate the 2nd amendment.

So I think it is possible to have some kind additional, feel better, law, in the interum, which will make the public believe they are safer, just like they believe the above methods of killing people have been prevented by laws also.

I don't think any of that is intended in the right to bear arms.

And you cannot prevent criminals and crazies from doing so simply by law.

BB-35
01-09-2013, 08:10 PM
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/assets_c/2013/01/1-9-13-stewart-sg-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

See must see Video ink inside ... http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/01/jon-stewart-goes-after-gun-control-opponents-on-the-right.php

Just goes to show anyone with an agenda, can make anyone look bad...

BB-35
01-09-2013, 08:14 PM
Heraclitus said that.

It's also what the Greek guy who ran the liquor store around the corner where I used to work (sold killer beef jerky)

zelmo1234
01-09-2013, 08:33 PM

It might be because to pay for the cost of the new taxes and Obamacare we will lay off our first 5 people tommorrow!

funny how that works, business can't print money! so we have to live on a budget (that is the thing that the constitution requires but obama has not been able to pass)

So did you ever think that business will still have to make a profit?

zelmo1234
01-09-2013, 08:39 PM

Sound like you need to call NNS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGCFmSFvIZw