PDA

View Full Version : My Morning Opinion

Robo
08-22-2018, 09:43 AM
So, this morning Trump supporting republicans are saying "see! Another illegal immigrant murderer, that’s why we need the wall."

So, this morning Trump hating democrats are saying, "plenty of American citizens commit murders, you’re politicizing immigrants."

So, this morning I’m giving my opinion on the issue.

I think America has more than enough citizen murderers of our own, so every illegal immigrant murderer we keep out is one less murderer committing murder on American soil, and illegal immigration is already a violation of the law and we can’t tell the murderers from the rest of them, so common sense tells me, BUILD THE DAMNED WALL!

Captdon
08-22-2018, 01:09 PM
Liberals have blood on their hands.

Safety
08-22-2018, 03:58 PM
It's never good to start the morning with stupid.

gamewell45
08-22-2018, 04:38 PM
So, this morning Trump supporting republicans are saying "see! Another illegal immigrant murderer, that’s why we need the wall."

So, this morning Trump hating democrats are saying, "plenty of American citizens commit murders, you’re politicizing immigrants."

So, this morning I’m giving my opinion on the issue.

I think America has more than enough citizen murderers of our own, so every illegal immigrant murderer we keep out is one less murderer committing murder on American soil, and illegal immigration is already a violation of the law and we can’t tell the murderers from the rest of them, so common sense tells me, BUILD THE DAMNED WALL!

The wall is going to get built once the Mexicans send us a check to pay for it; at least that's what President Trump said while running for and after winning the presidency. Be patient, the wall will get built.

Beevee
08-22-2018, 04:45 PM
The wall is going to get built once the Mexicans send us a check to pay for it; at least that's what President Trump said while running for and after winning the presidency. Be patient, the wall will get built.

Is Lego up for sale then?

Trish
08-22-2018, 05:02 PM
I think there are more efficient ways to keep people from crossing the border other than a wall. The wall is just a visual symbol for some. We have so much technology at our fingertips. Surely we can find a better way than concrete slabs.

Captdon
08-22-2018, 05:28 PM

Yea, what's one more murder. I know you don't think that but you don't support something that may have prevented what happened to this woman.

Captdon
08-22-2018, 05:29 PM

Then stop doing it.

Captdon
08-22-2018, 05:31 PM
I think there are more efficient ways to keep people from crossing the border other than a wall. The wall is just a visual symbol for some. We have so much technology at our fingertips. Surely we can find a better way than concrete slabs.

The point is that the liberals won't support anything to stop the illegals from coming in. Liberals say a lot and do nothing.

MisterVeritis
08-22-2018, 05:31 PM
Walls are good technologies to use to prevent people from entering. Does you house have walls?

Beevee
08-22-2018, 05:50 PM
The point is that the liberals won't support anything to stop the illegals from coming in. Liberals say a lot and do nothing.

Republican Congress say little and do everything to defend the indefensible.

Dr. Who
08-22-2018, 05:57 PM
Particularly when the number of undocumented migrants is dropping, while the number of visa overstayers is increasing.

Captdon
08-22-2018, 06:09 PM
Particularly when the number of undocumented migrants is dropping, while the number of visa overstayers is increasing.

First, they are not undocumented. They are illegal.

Mollie Tibbetts was killed by an illegal immigrant. She'd be alive if he wasn't here. That's the thread.

Dr. Who
08-22-2018, 07:21 PM
First, they are not undocumented. They are illegal.

Mollie Tibbetts was killed by an illegal immigrant. She'd be alive if he wasn't here. That's the thread.
What are you going to do when all of the illegals are entering the country legally and the wall, if it's built, is just gathering moss? They will just be a different set of illegals - one's pretending to be tourists and students.

Captdon
08-22-2018, 07:30 PM
What are you going to do when all of the illegals are entering the country legally and the wall, if it's built, is just gathering moss? They will just be a different set of illegals - one's pretending to be tourists and students.

This is just a deflection. Try responding to what I say. This guy certainly didn't go to Iowa with a green card. He went there to hide. Tourism isn't a big thing there either.

jimmyz
08-22-2018, 07:36 PM
First, they are not undocumented. They are illegal.Mollie Tibbetts was killed by an illegal immigrant. She'd be alive if he wasn't here. That's the thread.

Don't forget about the wealthy farming family that employed him and could care less about whether he was here legally or not. These business owners are the root-cause of illegal immigrants flooding in.

Dr. Who
08-22-2018, 07:43 PM
This is just a deflection. Try responding to what I say. This guy certainly didn't go to Iowa with a green card. He went there to hide. Tourism isn't a big thing there either.
I am not defending murderers - they should feel the full expression of the law. However, going nuts over every crime committed by an illegal doesn't make the bulk of them criminals. The real problem is the proximity of the have-nots in the world to the haves and foreign policies that create problems for have-not countries, cause them to become poorer or incite terrorism. FYI, the next flood of illegals will be Venezualans and you can look to foreign policy for the reason.

Chris
08-22-2018, 08:09 PM

Just because Who quotes you, you can't expect her to respond to you. Deflection, deception; tomato, tomato.

Robo
08-22-2018, 08:11 PM

I agree! stop it!!!!

Peter1469
08-22-2018, 08:13 PM
I am not defending murderers - they should feel the full expression of the law. However, going nuts over every crime committed by an illegal doesn't make the bulk of them criminals. The real problem is the proximity of the have-nots in the world to the haves and foreign policies that create problems for have-not countries, cause them to become poorer or incite terrorism. FYI, the next flood of illegals will be Venezualans and you can look to foreign policy for the reason.

They are criminals by not being here legally. The murder is a separate crime.

Robo
08-22-2018, 08:14 PM

I don't remember it that way. He said Mexico would pay for the wall. He never said how or when.

MisterVeritis
08-22-2018, 08:18 PM
They are not undocumented migrants. They are illegal alien invaders.

gamewell45
08-22-2018, 08:28 PM
Yea, what's one more murder. I know you don't think that but you don't support something that may have prevented what happened to this woman.

Murder is murder regardless of who does it. What's to say she would've been murdered the following day by a citizen?

Robo
08-22-2018, 08:30 PM

That's the other part of the illegal immigration problem. All needs to be addressed. A polarized Congress is the culprit for why it hasn't been done. In my opinion the only way Congress will ever address and repair our immigration disaster is to have a filibuster proof majority of Republicans in the Senate and a majority of Republicans in the House.

gamewell45
08-22-2018, 08:30 PM
I don't remember it that way. He said Mexico would pay for the wall. He never said how or when.

Normally I'd say they'd pay in cash; as to when, I got the impression it would be sooner then later, once he got them to pay for it. So I'm sure he'll come through on his word.

Dr. Who
08-22-2018, 08:34 PM
They are criminals by not being here legally. The murder is a separate crime.
Misdemeanour vs capital crime.

Dr. Who
08-22-2018, 08:36 PM
That's the other part of the illegal immigration problem. All needs to be addressed. A polarized Congress is the culprit for why it hasn't been done. In my opinion the only way Congress will ever address and repair our immigration disaster is to have a filibuster proof majority of Republicans in the Senate and a majority of Republicans in the House.

You might also wish for foreign policy that isn't exacerbating the problem.

Robo
08-22-2018, 08:38 PM
Murder is murder regardless of who does it. What's to say she would've been murdered the following day by a citizen?

Yeah right! The difference is WHO murdered her COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED if he wasn't here. A murder prevented is a life spared for hover long, 10 minutes, 10 years or 80 years.

Robo
08-22-2018, 08:41 PM

I haven't a clue how to go about understanding that sentence. "exacerbating" what problem?

gamewell45
08-22-2018, 08:53 PM
Yeah right! The difference is WHO murdered her COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED if he wasn't here. A murder prevented is a life spared for hover long, 10 minutes, 10 years or 80 years.
Right. And maybe if these three citizens had been aborted perhaps the 20 year old victim might have lived at least another day.

https://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2018/04/three_arraigned_for_homicide_o.html

Do you see the parallel there?

Peter1469
08-22-2018, 08:56 PM
She wasn't. Do you believe our futures are pre-ordained? If not, there is no reason to suspect she would have died regardless.

Tahuyaman
08-22-2018, 09:27 PM
Then stop.

Tahuyaman
08-22-2018, 09:43 PM
Please tell me that you weren’t serious.

gamewell45
08-22-2018, 10:07 PM
Please tell me that you weren’t serious.
Okay, I wasn't serious. Is that more palatable for you?

Tahuyaman
08-22-2018, 10:10 PM
Okay, I wasn't serious. Is that more palatable for you?

You've got to admit, that was a dumb thing to say.

gamewell45
08-22-2018, 10:11 PM
You've got to admit, that was a dumb thing to say.

which was a dumb thing to say?

Tahuyaman
08-22-2018, 11:07 PM
which was a dumb thing to say?

That she might have been murdered later by US citizen. That was dumb.

spunkloaf
08-22-2018, 11:17 PM

There's no need to. And it isn't that you have an issue with immigrants, you have an issue with non-white people.

Cletus
08-22-2018, 11:21 PM
I think there are more efficient ways to keep people from crossing the border other than a wall.

Like what?

Cletus
08-22-2018, 11:23 PM

Easy fix. Change the law and make overstaying a visa a felony. It already should be.

Tahuyaman
08-22-2018, 11:28 PM
There's no need to. And it isn't that you have an issue with immigrants, you have an issue with non-white people.

I have an issue with those who have no respect for our laws regardless of race.

gamewell45
08-22-2018, 11:37 PM
That she might have been murdered later by US citizen. That was dumb.

why? do you feel it was out of the realm of possibility? If so then i disagree with you.

spunkloaf
08-22-2018, 11:40 PM
I have an issue with those who have no respect for our laws regardless of race.

Well, then you ought to be finding all the other murder stories and complaining about those...since murder is illegal.

Here, I have one for ya.

This guy killed his pregnant wife, and their two little daughters, and tried to bury them at his job at an oil work site. He submerged his two dead daughters in oil barrels filled with petroleum, and buried his dead pregnant wife in a ditch.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-accused-killing-pregnant-wife-daughters-walked-wife/story?id=57296359

This guy obviously had no respect for our laws, since he broke the law THREE TIMES. His wife was a beautiful white American women. His daughters were two innocent little white American girls. So, why isn't this story as big--or BIGGER--than the Iowa student girl's story?

...because the killer is a white American citizen, that's why.

Tahuyaman
08-22-2018, 11:42 PM
Well, then you ought to be finding all the other murder stories and complaining about those...since murder is illegal.

Here, I have one for ya.

This guy killed his pregnant wife, and their two little daughters, and tried to bury them at his job at an oil work site. He submerged his two dead daughters in oil barrels filled with petroleum, and buried his dead pregnant wife in a ditch.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-accused-killing-pregnant-wife-daughters-walked-wife/story?id=57296359

This guy obviously had no respect for our laws, since he broke the law THREE TIMES. His wife was a beautiful white American women. His daughters were two innocent little white American girls. So, why isn't this story as big--or BIGGER--than the Iowa student girl's story?

...because the killer is a white American citizen, that's why.

So, you trivialize one murder by citing a different murder. You're disgusting.

Tahuyaman
08-22-2018, 11:45 PM
why? do you feel it was out of the realm of possibility? If so then i disagree with you.

It was a dumb comment.

spunkloaf
08-22-2018, 11:48 PM
So, you trivialize one murder by citing a different murder. You're disgusting.

Not trivializing at all. Just asking you to give it the same amount of attention. But you don't want to do that, do you? Because your aim here is not to actually give a DAMN about any of these victims. Your aim is only to villainize brown people, and paint them as murderers. You don't give two shits about the victims. You are the disgusting one, using a murder for your political and racist agenda!

Tahuyaman
08-22-2018, 11:58 PM
Not trivializing at all. Just asking you to give it the same amount of attention. But you don't want to do that, do you? Because your aim here is not to actually give a DAMN about any of these victims. Your aim is only to villainize brown people, and paint them as murderers. You don't give two $#@!s about the victims. You are the disgusting one, using a murder for your political and racist agenda!

Sometimes all you can do is shake your head about the stupidity of some people.

gamewell45
08-23-2018, 12:06 AM
It was a dumb comment.

So be it; we agree to disagree on this thread.

spunkloaf
08-23-2018, 12:10 AM
Sometimes all you can do is shake your head about the stupidity of some people.

Oh, is that so?

Well, just remember what I told you in the hole. Dare I repeat it? :Skeert:

I'm rubber and you are glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

I bet you're sorry now. Mess with the bull, and you get the horns.

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 12:12 AM
Oh, is that so?

I'm rubber and you are glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

Seriously? Okeedokee......

spunkloaf
08-23-2018, 12:14 AM
Seriously? Okeedokee......
I have never been more serious. I'm rubber, and you're glue. Got it?

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 12:17 AM
So be it; we agree to disagree on this thread.

It's dumb to trivialize or dismiss a murder by saying the victim might have been murdered by someone else the next day. Don't you see the stupidity in that comment?

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 12:18 AM
I have never been more serious. I'm rubber, and you're glue. Got it?

Wow.....

spunkloaf
08-23-2018, 12:25 AM
Wow.....

Uh huh. Yep. How about that?

spunkloaf
08-23-2018, 12:27 AM
It's dumb to trivialize or dismiss a murder by saying the victim might have been murdered by someone else the next day. Don't you see the stupidity in that comment?

The murder was already trivialized when you used it to your political advantage on immigration, so what are you talking about?

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 12:30 AM
The murder was already trivialized when you used it to your political advantage on immigration, so what are you talking about?

When did I politicize her murder? Show where I did that or admit you don't know what you're talking about.

gamewell45
08-23-2018, 01:00 AM

I was trying to compare the parallel between the both of them. Obviously it went over your head and as such your response. For the record, If I disagree with something you say, I don't tell you its dumb or stupid because that's poor manners. I'll ask you to do the same with me and refrain from remarks like that.

Peter1469
08-23-2018, 02:45 AM
What makes you think that?

Safety
08-23-2018, 07:04 AM
Then stop.

Well, I said the morning, with you, stupid is all day.

MisterVeritis
08-23-2018, 07:14 AM
Not trivializing at all. Just asking you to give it the same amount of attention. But you don't want to do that, do you? Because your aim here is not to actually give a DAMN about any of these victims. Your aim is only to villainize brown people, and paint them as murderers. You don't give two shits about the victims. You are the disgusting one, using a murder for your political and racist agenda!
A brown illegal alien invader stalked, seized and murdered a young, white, attractive college girl in the heartland. A brown illegal alien is a murderer.

If you want more murders then vote for the anti-white-American Democrat Party.

nathanbforrest45
08-23-2018, 07:36 AM

Then why do you do it so often?

nathanbforrest45
08-23-2018, 07:39 AM

Who's to say she wouldn't and went on to find the cure to cancer, diabetes and Democratic Stupidity

nathanbforrest45
08-23-2018, 07:41 AM
Like what?

Land mines

Safety
08-23-2018, 07:53 AM
Then why do you do it so often?

I needed to be able to communicate at a level you could understand.

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 09:08 AM
What makes you think that?

He's a cliché machine. There's no actual thought behind his comments.

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 09:10 AM
Well, I said the morning, with you, stupid is all day.

There was a time when you were a semi imaginative troll. You seem to have run out of material.

Robo
08-23-2018, 09:10 AM
Right. And maybe if these three citizens had been aborted perhaps the 20 year old victim might have lived at least another day.

https://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2018/04/three_arraigned_for_homicide_o.html

Do you see the parallel there?

What I see is more murderers. The fact remains that, (AS I SAID), "We have more than enough of our own murderers, we can do something about those who break the law coming here from elsewhere. We can keep them out of America, and a reliable intelligently built wall is a very, very good start."

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 09:12 AM

When did I politicize her murder? Show where I did that or admit you don't know what you're talking about.

Now, will you support your claim and show where I tried to politicize her murder?

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 09:16 AM
I was trying to compare the parallel between the both of them. Obviously it went over your head and as such your response. For the record, If I disagree with something you say, I don't tell you its dumb or stupid because that's poor manners. I'll ask you to do the same with me and refrain from remarks like that.

You can think what you want, but claiming that her murderer's legal status should be ignored because she could have been murdered by a legal citizen the next day is a stupid position to take.

Safety
08-23-2018, 09:17 AM
There was a time when you were a semi imaginative troll. You seem to have run out of material.

I assume there was a time when you could have showed your worth to the board, 67k posts later we are still waiting.

Robo
08-23-2018, 09:19 AM
Not trivializing at all. Just asking you to give it the same amount of attention. But you don't want to do that, do you? Because your aim here is not to actually give a DAMN about any of these victims. Your aim is only to villainize brown people, and paint them as murderers. You don't give two $#@!s about the victims. You are the disgusting one, using a murder for your political and racist agenda!

The reason your point is absurd is the SIMPLE FACT that America has more than enough murderers who actually belong here, they're citizens or even "LEGAL" immigrants. BUT, AND A BIG BUT, is the fact that we can STOP illegal immigrants from coming here and thereby eliminate their share of murderers who come here and murder people. I know you refuse to admit the difference but I say "admit" because you can't be so stupid to not actually know the difference, maybe I'm wrong about that!

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 09:21 AM
I assume there was a time when you could have showed your worth to the board, 67k posts later we are still waiting.

I actually kind of feel sorry for you. It's ovious that you think more highly of yourself than anyone else does.

Robo
08-23-2018, 09:23 AM
Oh, is that so?

That's what I like about the left, they lose an argument and all of a sudden they immediately evolve back to their childhood and become sooooo "juvenile."

Robo
08-23-2018, 09:25 AM
uh huh. Yep. How about that?

so juvinile!!!!!

Safety
08-23-2018, 09:26 AM
I actually kind of feel sorry for you. It's ovious that you think more highly of yourself than anyone else does.

Don't, I couldn't care less about what you think.

Robo
08-23-2018, 09:32 AM

That's because brown murderers are exempt from being politicized because to promote the idea that because they're here illegally and murdered somebody THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE TO BEGIN WITH AND ALLOWING THEM TO BE HERE IS DISGRACEFUL AND UNNESESSARY, and that makes a political motive and or solution "RACIST!" Right? Such ideology is shameful and just plain ignorant to the point of stupidity.

Robo
08-23-2018, 09:34 AM
He's a cliché machine. There's no actual thought behind his comments.

OH so evident!

MisterVeritis
08-23-2018, 09:35 AM
Every Republican should be waving Mollie's bloody shirt and yelling "This is what Democrats always bring more of."

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 09:36 AM

Obviously that's not true. You care about what everyone here thinks about you. Maybe that's why you rarely if ever contribute substantively to any discussion. You don't want to expose your ignorance, so you continue to post low level barbs

Robo
08-23-2018, 09:38 AM

Untrue! If you didn't really care, you'd not even bother to communicate with him or answer his post. There's no need for lying.

Robo
08-23-2018, 09:42 AM
Obviously that's not true. You care about what everyone here thinks about you. Maybe that's why you rarely if ever contribute substantively to any discussion. You don't want to expose your ignorance, so you continue to post low level barbs

That's so very prevalent from the left. And just think, they're the folks that say we deplorables smell bad and shop at Walmart. That's what they think is "substantial argument."

Hoosier8
08-23-2018, 09:44 AM
You have pretty much nailed how everyone else values your posts.

nathanbforrest45
08-23-2018, 09:48 AM
You can think what you want, but claiming that her murderer's legal status should be ignored because she could have been murdered by a legal citizen the next day is a stupid position to take.

It seems to me that position would open up a defense of you can't convict anyone of a murder because "after all if it wasn't my client it could have been someone else and its not fair to convict my client for bad timing"

Hoosier8
08-23-2018, 09:51 AM
The new democrat position.

It doesn't matter if an illegal immigrant kills a citizen because, murders happen.

Like Elizabeth Warren said on CNN on she's "so sorry for the family" of Mollie Tibbetts, who was allegedly murdered by illegal alien Cristhian Bahena Rivera, but we should focus on "real problems" like illegal alien families being temporarily separated at the border.

Murder is not a real problem in the democrat sphere now.

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 09:55 AM
It seems to me that position would open up a defense of you can't convict anyone of a murder because "after all if it wasn't my client it could have been someone else and its not fair to convict my client for bad timing"

The mind-set here with the average liberal is inexplicable.

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 09:57 AM
The new democrat position.

It doesn't matter if an illegal immigrant kills a citizen because, murders happen.

Like Elizabeth Warren said on CNN on she's "so sorry for the family" of Mollie Tibbetts, who was allegedly murdered by illegal alien Cristhian Bahena Rivera, but we should focus on "real problems" like illegal alien families being temporarily separated at the border.

Murder is not a real problem in the democrat sphere now.

The real problem is that we refuse to secure our borders and create sanctuaries where lawlessness is tolerated and even encouraged.

nathanbforrest45
08-23-2018, 10:07 AM
That's so very prevalent from the left. And just think, they're the folks that say we deplorables smell bad and shop at Walmart. That's what they think is "substantial argument."

They have no rational thoughts that would hold up to thoughtful debate to they always revert to "tax the rich", "white people are racist" "Trump is a Nazi". All their arguments eventually lead to "Ah yer fadders mustache"

Safety
08-23-2018, 10:08 AM

I give what I receive. There is no way I could care what everyone thinks about me, because I've seen what the majority of the members here are like, and like you, I wouldn't miss them if they disappeared.

Untrue! If you didn't really care, you'd not even bother to communicate with him or answer his post. There's no need for lying.

Please, there's a difference in caring and responding. When I care, I will actually put some thought and effort in my response to you, when I don't care, I will give you the quickest retort possible. You're on the borderline of getting the latter.

Hoosier8
08-23-2018, 10:09 AM
I give what I receive. There is no way I could care what everyone thinks about me, because I've seen what the majority of the members here are like, and like you, I wouldn't miss them if they disappeared.

Please, there's a difference in caring and responding. When I care, I will actually put some thought and effort in my response to you, when I don't care, I will give you the quickest retort possible. You're on the borderline of getting the latter.

Well then, you must never care.

Safety
08-23-2018, 10:10 AM
You have pretty much nailed how everyone else values your posts.

That is something to be concerned about? Why would I care what mindless hacks, like what's in this thread, thinks about my posts?

Safety
08-23-2018, 10:11 AM

Regarding you and many others, you are absolutely correct. Probably the first time I've seen that happen since I've been here.

Hoosier8
08-23-2018, 10:20 AM
Regarding you and many others, you are absolutely correct. Probably the first time I've seen that happen since I've been here.

Well, that would explain all of your posts.

nathanbforrest45
The mind-set here with the average liberal is inexplicable.

The moral philosophy, if you can call it that, of the liberal appears to be Nihilism, the rejection of all moral and religious principles. They believe that life only means what the group wants it to mean, that there is no eternal truth or ultimate reality, that in the words of Humpty Dumpty to Alice "words mean only what I want them to mean, neither more nor less". This applies to all aspects of their lives, be it the Bible, the Constitution, gender identification or definitions of nazi, socialist, supremacist or even right and wrong.

I know its a cliche but there is a lot of truth in it "when you stand for nothing you will fall for anything" and the more irrational demands that are given into the more irrational the next set of demands will be.

Tahuyaman
I give what I receive...

Everyone here can can make that same excuse.

Safety
08-23-2018, 10:31 AM
Everyone here can can make that same excuse.

Then that validates my point, when in Rome....

nathanbforrest45
08-23-2018, 10:35 AM

Why is it many of these threads are interesting and give ample opportunity for reasoned opposing view until you enter the thread? Then it becomes just one snark after the other and adds nothing to the conversation.

Frankly, I find your posts above to be on the order of a 4th grade playground argument of "Yes you did, No I didn't, yes you did, no I didn't quality. If you truly aren't interested in what others say or even in the topic what is the purpose of hijacking every thread you enter?

Its gets old bubba, and I do mean fast.

Safety
08-23-2018, 10:44 AM
Why is it many of these threads are interesting and give ample opportunity for reasoned opposing view until you enter the thread? Then it becomes just one snark after the other and adds nothing to the conversation.

Frankly, I find your posts above to be on the order of a 4th grade playground argument of "Yes you did, No I didn't, yes you did, no I didn't quality. If you truly aren't interested in what others say or even in the topic what is the purpose of hijacking every thread you enter?

Its gets old bubba, and I do mean fast.

Because in your mind, as long as someone agrees or says something that confirms your bias, you have no problem with it. But if someone opposes your beliefs, then you attack it as being off-topic, trolling, or insulting. It's not only you, a whole slew of your ilk does the same thing in thread after thread.

I have on more than one occasion proved my case above just by responding in like kind to a thread, where any opposition in that thread was gang piled on as being off-topic, but in one of the liberal threads that same behavior was championed by you and your buddies.

Finally, you have stated on more than one occasion that you have me on ignore, why don't you man up and keep your word.

Cletus
08-23-2018, 10:58 AM
Land mines

Mines could work.

Mines AND a wall.

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 11:22 AM

You didn't have a point to validate. You're a troll and you just make excuses to justify it.

nathanbforrest45
08-23-2018, 11:37 AM
Because in your mind, as long as someone agrees or says something that confirms your bias, you have no problem with it. But if someone opposes your beliefs, then you attack it as being off-topic, trolling, or insulting. It's not only you, a whole slew of your ilk does the same thing in thread after thread.

I have on more than one occasion proved my case above just by responding in like kind to a thread, where any opposition in that thread was gang piled on as being off-topic, but in one of the liberal threads that same behavior was championed by you and your buddies.

Finally, you have stated on more than one occasion that you have me on ignore, why don't you man up and keep your word.
yeah yeah yeah.

yeah yeah yeah

more of the same

more of the same

yeah yeah yeah

You and your uncle Cigar, one of a kind

One note samba's

Safety
08-23-2018, 11:45 AM
You didn't have a point to validate. You're a troll and you just make excuses to justify it.Sorry, you don't get to create your own definition of words just because you want to. As proven in the thread in the hole, you have been identified as the biggest and most obnoxious troll at tPF.

Safety
08-23-2018, 11:48 AM
yeah yeah yeah.

yeah yeah yeah

more of the same

more of the same

yeah yeah yeah

You and your uncle Cigar, one of a kind

One note samba'sI bet you long for the days when you could just make black folks shut up or have them whipped, eh?

I bet that just eats you up inside when I not only make you look foolish, but constantly prove to be your intellectual superior.

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 12:15 PM
Sorry, you don't get to create your own definition of words just because you want to. As proven in the thread in the hole, you have been identified as the biggest and most obnoxious troll at tPF.

You got particularly trollish after you were removed as a moderator.

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 12:16 PM
you have been identified as the biggest and most obnoxious troll at tPF.
Yep, identified by you and Ethereal.

gamewell45
08-23-2018, 12:26 PM
What I see is more murderers. The fact remains that, (AS I SAID), "We have more than enough of our own murderers, we can do something about those who break the law coming here from elsewhere. We can keep them out of America, and a reliable intelligently built wall is a very, very good start."

And I agreed with that concept; as soon as Trump gets the money from Mexico, he should start building it.

gamewell45
08-23-2018, 12:28 PM

Your opinion on this is duly noted.

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 01:22 PM

and you should pay attention to it.

Captdon
08-23-2018, 01:42 PM

Lady, they don't belong here at all. They are here illegally. Liberals don't want to do a damn thing about it. I have never said they are all murderers or thieves. This one was and if he hadn't been here Mollie Tebbetts would still be alive.

How many is too many?

Venezuala? Our foreign policy? That is wrong and an attempt to change the conversation from Mollie Tebbetts.

Captdon
08-23-2018, 01:43 PM
And I agreed with that concept; as soon as Trump gets the money from Mexico, he should start building it.

No matter how many young girls are killed while waiting.

jimmyz
08-23-2018, 01:49 PM
Every Republican should be waving Mollie's bloody shirt and yelling "This is what Democrats always bring more of."

We would get the "Repubs are taking advantage of the dead young lady!!!" type of histrionics. Conservative media is doing a good job of getting this tragedy out to the public IMO.

MisterVeritis
08-23-2018, 01:53 PM

We would get the "Repubs are taking advantage of the dead young lady!!!" type of histrionics. Conservative media is doing a good job of getting this tragedy out to the public IMO.
Be bold. Republicans will be blamed by the enemedia no matter what.

Damned timid Republicans.

jimmyz
08-23-2018, 01:57 PM
I heard the idea that Trump's Wall should instead be named Molly's Wall. If only the Demipublican's had the nuts to push through the funding.

nathanbforrest45
08-23-2018, 02:37 PM
I bet you long for the days when you could just make black folks shut up or have them whipped, eh?

I bet that just eats you up inside when I not only make you look foolish, but constantly prove to be your intellectual superior.

You are sincerely mentally disturbed and I say that with all candor. You are so invested in hating white people and projecting your hatred on them it turns my stomach.

Yes, I have you on ignore but occasionally others will quote you and I read you then. That makes me want to read what other insanity you are posting.

This post of yours is probably the most insulting I have ever seen.

But I say again, you can't help it, you are mentally unbalanced.

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 02:44 PM

Isnt it already being built in certain high traffic areas?

jimmyz
08-23-2018, 03:06 PM
You are sincerely mentally disturbed and I say that with all candor. You are so invested in hating white people and projecting your hatred on them it turns my stomach.

Yes, I have you on ignore but occasionally others will quote you and I read you then. That makes me want to read what other insanity you are posting.

I think his trolling is tongue in cheek meant to get folks unhinged. You're not getting real life Safety. IMO you're getting an embattled Democrat fighting against a perceived Conservative majority mob here.

MisterVeritis
08-23-2018, 03:24 PM

MisterVeritis
08-23-2018, 03:26 PM
I heard the idea that Trump's Wall should instead be named Molly's Wall. If only the Demipublican's had the nuts to push through the funding.
Steinle's Wall/Mollie's Wall- There are tens of thousands of others killed by illegal aliens.

Safety
08-23-2018, 03:42 PM
You got particularly trollish after you were removed as a moderator.

Once again, words have meanings. I was never removed from the moderation team, I resigned due to a particular member. You have got to be the biggest hack to be unable to see how nobody is as obnoxious as you are here at tPF. You do nothing but project your own behavior to others.

Safety
08-23-2018, 03:52 PM

“You are sincerely mentally disturbed and I say that with all candor. You are so invested in hating black people and projecting your hatred on them it turns my stomach.”

I corrected your statement, since it was a personal reflection of yourself. How many times have I called a white person a derogatory name here, vs how many times have you used derogatory names for blacks? For you to even suggest someone hates a race, considering the posts that you make, is borderline mental retardation.

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 03:58 PM
Once again, words have meanings. I was never removed from the moderation team, I resigned due to a particular member. You have got to be the biggest hack to be unable to see how nobody is as obnoxious as you are here at tPF. You do nothing but project your own behavior to others.

Uh.....yeah.

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 04:02 PM
I think his trolling is tongue in cheek meant to get folks unhinged. You're not getting real life Safety. IMO you're getting an embattled Democrat fighting against a perceived Conservative majority mob here.

It's not tongue in cheek. He truly views his trolling comments as a demonstration of his superiority. He thinks he's putting others in their place. You are indeed getting the real deal.

Captdon
08-23-2018, 04:03 PM

She was murdered by an illegal alien. I guarantee she wouldn't have been murdered by him has he not been here.

Captdon
08-23-2018, 04:07 PM
Misdemeanour vs capital crime.

Wow. I didn't know that. An illegal alien murdered that girl. He shouldn't have been here. Liberals will sacrifice anyone for their open borders.

gamewell45
08-23-2018, 04:09 PM
No matter how many young girls are killed while waiting.
Young girls, old girls, infants, young boys, old men, old women, teenagers, your pet dog, anybody. Get the money from Mexico as promised and start building that wall. That should be a priority of the trump administration.

Captdon
08-23-2018, 04:09 PM

There you are. It's a foreign policy problem? I don't want another of your deflections. Foreign policy didn't kill Mollie Tebbetts,

gamewell45
08-23-2018, 04:10 PM
Isnt it already being built in certain high traffic areas?

As far as I know, nothing has been started other then a couple of prototype walls.

gamewell45
08-23-2018, 04:11 PM
She was murdered by an illegal alien. I guarantee she wouldn't have been murdered by him has he not been here.

Your viewpoint is duly noted.

Captdon
08-23-2018, 04:14 PM

I'm married to a non-white. I have been for 51 years. Now what, big mouth?

Captdon
08-23-2018, 04:16 PM
Oh, is that so?

Second grade? Third?

nathanbforrest45
08-23-2018, 04:21 PM

He was this way when the left was the majority. This goes back at least four years and I think this is the real Safety. He is just more unhinged now. His stock in trade has always been to insult the rest of us by calling us racist because we wear cotton shirts.

Captdon
08-23-2018, 04:25 PM

Sure Safety cares. He just gets befuddled.

Captdon
08-23-2018, 04:31 PM
It's not tongue in cheek. He truly views his trolling comments as a demonstration of his superiority. He thinks he's putting others in their place. You are indeed getting the real deal.

Then, he's hilarious. My dog is superior to him.

Captdon
08-23-2018, 04:33 PM
Young girls, old girls, infants, young boys, old men, old women, teenagers, your pet dog, anybody. Get the money from Mexico as promised and start building that wall. That should be a priority of the trump administration.

You're usually sensible. Not today. Mollie Tebbetts would be alive if our borders were not open. That's it, that's all of it.

Captdon
08-23-2018, 04:36 PM
He was this way when the left was the majority. This goes back at least four years and I think this is the real Safety. He is just more unhinged now. His stock in trade has always been to insult the rest of us by calling us racist because we wear cotton shirts.

Cotton shirts? That's funny.

jimmyz
08-23-2018, 04:43 PM

Speaking for myself, I have posted bigoted or racist tinged posts veiled in vocabulary in the past. My correcting those problems in that regard are a work in progress. I don't know how many others might admit it to themselves much less in the open. There is no love lost between me and him and I think he is on the wrong side of many issues and overly sensitive RE race.

Safety
08-23-2018, 04:59 PM
Speaking for myself, I have posted bigoted or racist tinged posts veiled in vocabulary in the past. My correcting those problems in that regard are a work in progress. I don't know how many others might admit it to themselves much less in the open. There is no love lost between me and him and I think he is on the wrong side of many issues and overly sensitive RE race.I believe you post things to stir the pot and get a response from me. Others are expressing their true feelings.

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 05:04 PM
I believe you post things to stir the pot and get a response from me....

Someone is full of them self.

Safety
08-23-2018, 05:07 PM
Someone is full of them self.Is it possible for you to strive to be better than just an ankle biter?

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 05:09 PM
As far as I know, nothing has been started other then a couple of prototype walls.I believe construction is happening right now in parts of Texas and New Mexico.

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 05:11 PM

Your viewpoint is duly noted.

So, he still would have killed her if he was not in the country? Hmm....

Tahuyaman
08-23-2018, 05:12 PM
Is it possible for you to strive to be better than just an ankle biter?

So says the forum chihuahua.

Robo
08-24-2018, 08:12 PM

Absurd, it's impossible to do anything without thought. If you could do that, (you can't), you wouldn't have any clue what to respond without thought because you aren't thinking at all. If you think without caring about what your thinking, you're mentally retarded. Thus the only viable honest response, (if you're sane), to something you truly and honestly don't care about is NO response.

Robo
08-24-2018, 08:16 PM

All he needs is legislation from the Congress to spend the money that otherwise would go to Mexico in foreign aid on the wall and in actuality Mexico would pay for the wall. I'd vote for that, how about you?

gamewell45
08-24-2018, 08:48 PM
All he needs is legislation from the Congress to spend the money that otherwise would go to Mexico in foreign aid on the wall and in actuality Mexico would pay for the wall. I'd vote for that, how about you?

I want Mexico to pay for it out of their own treasury; if we cut foreign aid, its like all we are doing is funneling money from one account to another. I'd suggest we cut all foreign to them altogether with no restoration period. It's time we stop funding these countries since it's the main reason they've grown so dependent on us; they know we'll give them money every year so there is no incentive to improve their countries to the point of not needing any foreign aid.

Make Mexico pay for the wall with Mexican pesos; Trump promised us that they would pay for it 100% and he should follow through with it and force them to pay.

Safety
08-24-2018, 09:02 PM
Absurd, it's impossible to do anything without thought. If you could do that, (you can't), you wouldn't have any clue what to respond without thought because you aren't thinking at all. If you think without caring about what your thinking, you're mentally retarded. Thus the only viable honest response, (if you're sane), to something you truly and honestly don't care about is NO response.

It's easy....

Cool story, bro.