PDA

View Full Version : Trump and Sessions

pjohns
08-25-2018, 06:20 PM
There is speculation that President Trump will wait until after the midterms, and then ask Jeff Sessions to leave, as the Attorney General.

If that is true, it begs the question: Just why, exactly, would anyone vote Democratic in the midterms (or even stay home), who would have otherwise voted Republican?

I simply do not understand this.

MisterVeritis
08-25-2018, 06:26 PM
There is speculation that President Trump will wait until after the midterms, and then ask Jeff Sessions to leave, as the Attorney General.

If that is true, it begs the question: Just why, exactly, would anyone vote Democratic in the midterms (or even stay home), who would have otherwise voted Republican?

I simply do not understand this.
I hope we will see a bloodbath after the Republicans keep the house and add more Republican Senators. The DOJ is still wholly corrupt. the FBI remains corrupt. The DOJ districts, some of them are very corrupt.

The Establishment/leftists/Progressives have used the Federal government in a tyrannical fashion to try to destroy president Trump. It is time to turn the weapon the left created against the left.

I want to see full-blown tyranny against the left. Investigate the hell out of them. Indict them. Bankrupt them. Fuck them. harass their families. Put them in solitary confinement.

Any DOJ attorney not doing the job needs to be fired with prejudice.

Make the Left bleed.

pjohns
08-26-2018, 07:32 PM
I hope we will see a bloodbath after the Republicans keep the house and add more Republican Senators. The DOJ is still wholly corrupt. the FBI remains corrupt. The DOJ districts, some of them are very corrupt.

The Establishment/leftists/Progressives have used the Federal government in a tyrannical fashion to try to destroy president Trump. It is time to turn the weapon the left created against the left.

I want to see full-blown tyranny against the left. Investigate the hell out of them. Indict them. Bankrupt them. Fuck them. harass their families. Put them in solitary confinement.

Any DOJ attorney not doing the job needs to be fired with prejudice.

Make the Left bleed.

But this does not answer the question: Why would the firing of Jeff Sessions, prior to the midterms, prompt people to change their vote--or even to stay home?

MisterVeritis
08-26-2018, 07:36 PM
But this does not answer the question: Why would the firing of Jeff Sessions, prior to the midterms, prompt people to change their vote--or even to stay home?
I believe firing Sessions would encourage the Democrats as well as Republicans.

pjohns
09-02-2018, 07:17 PM
To digress just a bit:

Just a couple of nights ago, I heard some speculation as to why President Trump despises Attorney General Sessions so much (apart from the latter's recusal of himself at a moment that President Trump did not like).

The speculation is that President Trump (1) does not think that Jeff Sessions defends him enough, totally apart from the aforementioned incident; and (2) that the former does not like the latter's Southern accent.

As regarding the latter point: Does President Trump really believe that an Alabamian would (or even should) sound like a Noo Yawka?