PDA

View Full Version : Evidence for McCain's Perfidy

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 12:54 PM
McCain is dead. Thank goodness.

But what should we believe about the dead McCain? We should believe he was a bad man.

Did you know McCain was involved in the coup attempt against President Trump? Yes. McCain had ties to the Russian billionaire prominent in the Trump Tower Meeting. And McCain took the unverified Steele dossier, bought by his friend Crooked Hillary and gave it to his other friend, the discredited lying James Comey. why did McCain do this? Well, McCain was a traitor to the Republican party. And second, McCain hated Donald Trump.

McCain voted against repealing ObamaCare to hurt Trump and to hurt the American citizens. Because of McCain's vote we are stuck with some parts of ObamaCare for the foreseeable future.

McCain aligned with this nations internal enemy, the Democratic party. He worked with Democrat Feingold to limit our rights to free speech. It took the Supreme Court to invalidate major portions of that horrid law.

You won't hear any of this in the enemedia including on my favorite news channel. So it is up to me to bring you the truth.

Ethereal
08-27-2018, 01:07 PM
*tPF membership reach for their pearls*

roadmaster
08-27-2018, 01:12 PM
I never liked him or Mitt. They both talked out of both sides of their mouths.

roadmaster
08-27-2018, 01:14 PM
I do remember the left calling McCain racist their MO, when he ran for president.

The Xl
08-27-2018, 01:18 PM
Lmao at another McCain thread being created. I think you hate him more than you hate Hillary and Obama.

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 01:26 PM
Lmao at another McCain thread being created. I think you hate him more than you hate Hillary and Obama.
When the mods move a thread deserving to be in US Politics where I placed it to Rants against my wishes in self-defense it is time to open a new thread in US Politics.

Yes. I have been aware of John McCain for roughly 3 decades. He has been a bad man the entire time. In my opinion, those three, Crooked Hillary, Barack Hussein O, and the corpse John McCain naturally belong together. All three harmed the American citizens and America.

Ethereal
08-27-2018, 01:27 PM

We need to balance out the 5,000 Trump-Russia threads that have been created in the past year... :grin:

nathanbforrest45
08-27-2018, 02:27 PM
Photographic Evidence has surfaced that John McCain met with Ho Chi Minh in Jan of 1967. He was given instructions on how to blow up an airplane on the deck of an aircraft carrier and make it appear to be a complete accident.

More proof has come forward that McCain was never held captive by the NVA but was actually living in a villa in a remote location in the North Vietnamese Mountains

There is also proof that McCain is not dead but is in Afghanistan along with Osama Bin Laden plotting the take over of Detroit.

Disclaimer: The above is not a lie, it's satire.

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 02:32 PM
Photographic Evidence has surfaced that John McCain met with Ho Chi Minh in Jan of 1967. He was given instructions on how to blow up an airplane on the deck of an aircraft carrier and make it appear to be a complete accident.

More proof has come forward that McCain was never held captive by the NVA but was actually living in a villa in a remote location in the North Vietnamese Mountains

There is also proof that McCain is not dead but is in Afghanistan along with Osama Bin Laden plotting the take over of Detroit.
This is idiotic. If you cannot contribute please don't feel the need to try. There are many threads where your crap will fit right in. Spend your time in one of them.

Agent Zero
08-27-2018, 02:38 PM
There are some truly crazy motherfuckers in this world and on this forum, right MrV?

nathanbforrest45
08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
This is idiotic. If you cannot contribute please don't feel the need to try. There are many threads where your crap will fit right in. Spend your time in one of them.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Don't you understand we are becoming totally disgusted with your trolling on McCain's death. No one thinks he was one of the good guys but for God's Sake man enough is enough. You are becoming fixated on a corpse and that's just macabre

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 02:40 PM
There are some truly crazy motherfuckers in this world and on this forum, right MrV?
Now that you have arrived I can nod affirmatively.

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 02:42 PM

Don't you understand we are becoming totally disgusted with your trolling on McCain's death. No one thinks he was one of the good guys but for God's Sake man enough is enough. You are becoming fixated on a corpse and that's just macabre
I, however, am not lying. You did.

I am telling the seldom told truth while the enemedia idolize him and you embrace him.

If you don't like my threads stay out of them.

nathanbforrest45
08-27-2018, 02:52 PM
I, however, am not lying. You did.

I am telling the seldom told truth while the enemedia idolize him and you embrace him.

If you don't like my threads stay out of them.
When did we become the enemedia? We must be, you are acting just like them. I don't embrace McCain, I just find it highly distasteful to start threat after thread after thread on the same topic, how evil John McCain was. I am simply going to put you on ignore until you come to your senses.

Have a nice day.

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 03:06 PM
When did we become the enemedia? We must be, you are acting just like them. I don't embrace McCain, I just find it highly distasteful to start threat after thread after thread on the same topic, how evil John McCain was. I am simply going to put you on ignore until you come to your senses.

Have a nice day.
Ignore is your best option.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 05:07 PM
This is so pathetic, it's funny.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 05:25 PM

Just as there are people who are mentally disturbed by the election of Trump, others can be equally mentally disturbed by another political figure.

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 05:27 PM

Have a nice day.
I do not recall saying McCain was evil. McCain was clearly a bad man. If the pearl-clutching ladies had left my other thread in US Politics where it belonged I would not have started this one.

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 05:28 PM
This is so pathetic, it's funny.
Are there specific facts you disagree with?

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 05:41 PM
How many threads has he now created dedicated to his hate for one man? Is he really expecting this one to be any different than the others?

What do they say about those who do the same thing over and over, always expecting a different result?

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 05:44 PM
How many threads has he now created dedicated to his hate for one man? Is he really expecting this one to be any different than the others?

What do they say about those who do the same thing over and over, always expecting a different result?
Try to be an adult. One of the pearl-clutching ladies moved my other thread to rants. It belongs in US Politics where I posted it. This is a defensive measure. If this one is wrongfully moved to rants I will open a new thread in US politics where it belongs.

Do you object to any of the facts I have posted? Did you discover errors? If so let's discuss them.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 05:46 PM
I do not recall saying McCain was evil. McCain was clearly a bad man. If the pearl-clutching ladies had left my other thread in US Politics where it belonged I would not have started this one.

Then you don't remeber this..........
McCain has lived an evil life. He was vindictive and did enormous damage to this country. His death will be a reason to celebrate.

I understand liberals are touchy-feely. McCain was evil. I am delighted he is finally going to die. It is a shame he did not die a decade or so ago.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 05:55 PM
Try to be an adult. One of the pearl-clutching ladies moved my other thread to rants. It belongs in US Politics where I posted it. This is a defensive measure. If this one is wrongfully moved to rants I will open a new thread in US politics where it belongs.

Do you object to any of the facts I have posted? Did you discover errors? If so let's discuss them.
This “pearl clutching” thing is odd, but your comments surrounding McCain are indeed aporopriate for the Rants section. Well, that and the Hole.

Dr. Who
08-27-2018, 06:10 PM
When the mods move a thread deserving to be in US Politics where I placed it to Rants against my wishes in self-defense it is time to open a new thread in US Politics.

Yes. I have been aware of John McCain for roughly 3 decades. He has been a bad man the entire time. In my opinion, those three, Crooked Hillary, Barack Hussein O, and the corpse John McCain naturally belong together. All three harmed the American citizens and America.
Just as I have been aware of Trump for the same length of time. Still, if he died tomorrow, I would not rejoice in his death, yet he has harmed people, not as a member of a political party, but entirely at his own direction. He too has things to answer for but it is remarkably hateful to choose the occasion of someone's death to take one's criticism of that person to the next level. You do that when they are alive. In the end, there is much to criticize about many politicians and some more than others, but when someone dies, unless they were solely responsible for genocide or some other incredible war crimes, it is time to be respectful and recognize that they were human and that the sum of their lives was not just the political positions that they took that you objected to.

roadmaster
08-27-2018, 06:17 PM
I am waiting for Ruth Bader Ginsburg to die. She is already twice dead. Hopefully I will be around to see it. She is a pedophile supporter.

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 06:26 PM
McCain has lived an evil life. He was vindictive and did enormous damage to this country. His death will be a reason to celebrate.

I understand liberals are touchy-feely. McCain was evil. I am delighted he is finally going to die. It is a shame he did not die a decade or so ago.

Then you don't remeber this..........
No. I did not remember. I recant. McCain was a bad man, not an evil man.
Everything else is right.

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 06:28 PM
This “pearl clutching” thing is odd, but your comments surrounding McCain are indeed aporopriate for the Rants section. Well, that and the Hole.
The pearl-clutching ladies? I like it myself. I imagine you clutching your pearls.

Why should my facts be relegated to Rants or to the Hole? is it because you don't like them?

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 06:30 PM
Just as I have been aware of Trump for the same length of time. Still, if he died tomorrow, I would not rejoice in his death, yet he has harmed people, not as a member of a political party, but entirely at his own direction. He too has things to answer for but it is remarkably hateful to choose the occasion of someone's death to take one's criticism of that person to the next level. You do that when they are alive. In the end, there is much to criticize about many politicians and some more than others, but when someone dies, unless they were solely responsible for genocide or some other incredible war crimes, it is time to be respectful and recognize that they were human and that the sum of their lives was not just the political positions that they took that you objected to.
This thread is about McCain and the damage McCain did to Americans and to America. If you want to complain about president Trump please find one of the dozens of other hate-trump threads where it fits.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 06:37 PM
The pearl-clutching ladies? I like it myself. I imagine you clutching your pearls.

Why should my facts be relegated to Rants or to the Hole? is it because you don't like them?

This "Pearl clutching" thing is completely out of left field.

Your threads on this should be in Rants or the Hole because they are nonsensical and nothing but troll bait.

Common Sense
08-27-2018, 06:44 PM
I do remember the left calling McCain racist their MO, when he ran for president.
I don't. Link?

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 06:46 PM
This "Pearl clutching" thing is completely out of left field.

Your threads on this should be in Rants or the Hole because they are nonsensical and nothing but troll bait.
And yet you regularly remind me of an old, pearl-clutching lady.

Nothing about my threads are nonsensical nor are they troll bait. I do the best I can to remain factual. I have not called anyone names harsher than pearl-clutching lady.

What you really mean is that you do not like them.

Dr. Who
08-27-2018, 06:48 PM
This thread is about McCain and the damage McCain did to Americans and to America. If you want to complain about president Trump please find one of the dozens of other hate-trump threads where it fits.

I am simply suggesting that your 30 years of dislike is not special nor does it give you license to use death as a platform for a cause that you didn't choose to pursue with such zeal while he was alive. Where were the McCain hate threads when he was alive? He seems to have taken on more importance to you in death than in life.

Common Sense
08-27-2018, 06:49 PM
Even in death McCain drives the loon off the deep end. Lol...

Good job Maverick!

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 06:52 PM
I am simply suggesting that your 30 years of dislike is not special nor does it give you license to use death as a platform for a cause that you didn't choose to pursue with such zeal while he was alive. Where were the McCain hate threads when he was alive? He seems to have taken on more importance to you in death than in life.
I started a McCain truth thread about a year ago. Now is the best time as McCain is in the news. His death is a political event. This is a political board. On Writers' boards, I make no mention of McCain.

I do not want him remembered as something he wasn't.

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 06:52 PM
Even in death McCain drives the loon off the deep end. Lol...
Good job Maverick!
Another pearl-clutching lady emerges...

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 07:04 PM
And yet you regularly remind me of an old, pearl-clutching lady.

Nothing about my threads are nonsensical nor are they troll bait. I do the best I can to remain factual. I have not called anyone names harsher than pearl-clutching lady.

What you really mean is that you do not like them.

What is "Pearl clutching"? Why did you just now pick that up?

Your recent McCain threads are very definition of troll bait.

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 07:07 PM
What is "Pearl clutching"? Why did you just now pick that up?
I saw a picture of some old lady in an old dress clutching her pearls. It instantly reminded me of you. :grin:

Your recent McCain threads are very definition of troll bait.
Nothing about my factual threads are troll bait.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 07:10 PM
I don't. Link?

C'mon. When he ran for president the media was portraying him to be as evil as MV is portraying him today. It was remarkable how they slobbered all over him as the "maverick" when he sided with Democrats, but attacked him when he ran against Obama.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 07:11 PM
I saw a picture of some old lady in an old dress clutching her pearls. It instantly reminded me of you...

Then you are as dumb as I thought you are.

Dr. Who
08-27-2018, 07:11 PM
I started a McCain truth thread about a year ago. Now is the best time as McCain is in the news. His death is a political event. This is a political board. On Writers' boards, I make no mention of McCain.

I do not want him remembered as something he wasn't.
Your threads will do nothing to affect what people actually think about him. Those opinions have been formed over the last 30 years. You are also not going to change a cultural predisposition not to speak ill of the dead because in doing so, you hurt the living. People may in years to come, weigh his actions differently than they do now, but that will be dispassionately and nonpolitically and in the context of its political time as they have with Bill Clinton and of course Hillary Clinton, both of whom are considerably less well-liked now than when Bill was in power.

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 07:14 PM
I saw a picture of some old lady in an old dress clutching her pearls. It instantly reminded me of you...

Then you are as dumb as I thought you are.
In addition to easily running rings around you intellectually, I also have an amazing imagination.

And you do not.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 07:16 PM
I saw a picture of some old lady in an old dress clutching her pearls. It instantly reminded me of you. :grin:

Nothing about my factual threads are troll bait.

If anything, you resemble some old woman having one of her "spells"'

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 07:19 PM
In addition to easily running rings around you intellectually, I also have an amazing imagination.

And you do not.

You don't run rings around anyone. Not even Agent Zero.

I guess the fact that you seem to believe that you are somehow intellectually superior to anyone does testify to your imagination.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 07:24 PM
If anyone has questions as to why this forum is dying, these McCain threads and the comments from MV and Ethereal should clear that up for you.

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 07:29 PM
If anything, you resemble some old woman having one of her "spells"'
Well, that is not too bad. Keep working on it.

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 07:30 PM
You don't run rings around anyone. Not even Agent Zero.

I guess the fact that you seem to believe that you are somehow intellectually superior to anyone does testify to your imagination.
:-)

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 07:31 PM
If anyone has questions as to why this forum is dying, these McCain threads and the comments from MV and Ethereal should clear that up for you.
You lack intellect and imagination. My threads are getting huge numbers of views. Without me, this forum would already be dead. Be grateful I am here.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 07:58 PM
You lack intellect and imagination. My threads are getting huge numbers of views. Without me, this forum would already be dead. Be grateful I am here.
You lack class.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 08:35 PM
You lack intellect and imagination. My threads are getting huge numbers of views. Without me, this forum would already be dead. Be grateful I am here.If your threads get huge numbers, it’s because they are curious as to how anyone could be such a jerk.

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 08:53 PM
If your threads get huge numbers, it’s because they are curious as to how anyone could be such a jerk.
I am the reason this forum is not dying.

And you are not.

Common Sense
08-27-2018, 08:57 PM
C'mon. When he ran for president the media was portraying him to be as evil as MV is portraying him today. It was remarkable how they slobbered all over him as the "maverick" when he sided with Democrats, but attacked him when he ran against Obama.

I honestly don't recall him being labeled a racist. Do you?

I remember him correcting the idiots at his rally when they claimed Obama was a Muslim.

Some may have called McCain a racist. It couldn't have been very frequent. I don't remember an instance.

Common Sense
08-27-2018, 09:01 PM

And you do not.

You're one of the more deluded people I've encountered here. The declarations of victory and boasts of intelligence when you're losing and acting foolish, indicates that you suffer from a detachment from reality and a lack of self awareness.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 09:05 PM

And you are not.
Well, your first sentence was accurate.

Im not in love with myself

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 09:06 PM
You're one of the more deluded people I've encountered here. The declarations of victory and boasts of intelligence when you're losing and acting foolish, indicates that you suffer from a detachment from reality and a lack of self awareness.

Well, you and I agree on this one.

Common Sense
08-27-2018, 09:15 PM
Well, you and I agree on this one.

It's self evident to most.

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 09:17 PM

And you do not.

Another pearl-clutching lady...

I run rings around you too.

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 09:18 PM

And you are not.

Well, your first sentence was accurate.

Im not in love with myself
Just checking. What was the last thread you started?

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 09:34 PM
Just checking. What was the last thread you started?

I don't recall. It's easy to find out though. Do you need directions on how to do that?

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 09:35 PM

And you do not.

Another pearl-clutching lady...

I run rings around you too. Again with the "Pearl clutching". WTF does that mean?

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 09:37 PM
It's self evident to most.

The only question is, is it a mental illness?

Common Sense
08-27-2018, 09:40 PM
The only question is, is it a mental illness?

Yes. The repetition, the delusions of grandeur, the focus on violence and retribution. I'd say it's deep seeded. I suspect he was picked on and humiliated a lot as a child.

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 09:57 PM
Yes. The repetition, the delusions of grandeur, the focus on violence and retribution. I'd say it's deep seeded. I suspect he was picked on and humiliated a lot as a child.
Seated. The phrase is deep seated. Learn it. Love it. use it correctly.

Common Sense
08-27-2018, 09:59 PM
Seated. The phrase is deep seated. Learn it. Love it. use it correctly.

Sorry. You have deep seated psychological issues. Better?

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 10:00 PM
Sorry. You have deep seated psychological issues. Better?
Thank you. Your goofy statement is now grammatically correct.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 10:04 PM

He was more than likely bullied and now is compensating for that through the anonymity of the Internet.

He's certainly not a well adjusted and stable man.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2018, 10:08 PM
Sorry. You have deep seated psychological issues. Better?. The fact that he stresses over using the term deep seeded over deep seated tells you all you need to know

MisterVeritis
08-27-2018, 11:06 PM
. The fact that he stresses over using the term deep seeded over deep seated tells you all you need to know
I am here to help. Common Sense will get it right from now on.

Common
08-28-2018, 06:26 AM

Infraction for Calling out Moderation on the Main forum and Insults

Tahuyaman
08-28-2018, 09:31 AM
I'm still waiting for MV to explain this "Pearl clutching" thing and how it is relevant in this discussion. I think he either saw someone else here use it or heard someone on TV say it and now he's fixated on it.

donttread
08-28-2018, 11:15 AM
McCain is dead. Thank goodness.

But what should we believe about the dead McCain? We should believe he was a bad man.

Did you know McCain was involved in the coup attempt against President Trump? Yes. McCain had ties to the Russian billionaire prominent in the Trump Tower Meeting. And McCain took the unverified Steele dossier, bought by his friend Crooked Hillary and gave it to his other friend, the discredited lying James Comey. why did McCain do this? Well, McCain was a traitor to the Republican party. And second, McCain hated Donald Trump.

McCain voted against repealing ObamaCare to hurt Trump and to hurt the American citizens. Because of McCain's vote we are stuck with some parts of ObamaCare for the foreseeable future.

McCain aligned with this nations internal enemy, the Democratic party. He worked with Democrat Feingold to limit our rights to free speech. It took the Supreme Court to invalidate major portions of that horrid law.

You won't hear any of this in the enemedia including on my favorite news channel. So it is up to me to bring you the truth.

Let it go. He's dead and you're still not happy. You really don't like unifying forces in politics do you. ?