PDA

View Full Version : Why putting the limitations back on government has to be a process

donttread
08-28-2018, 11:23 AM
Our federal government operates outside the bounds of the Constitution and the enumerated powers every day. I like many want to see them brought back to scope. However, there are functions they are currently administering with tax dollars they are currently taking that are important. Yes, these programs would be better run at the state level where there is slightly more practicality and where the states are not shackled by the enumerated powers .
However, it would take time a change in taxation to transition these programs to the states, obviously. It is for this reason that I support maintaining the ACA, which has reduced the numbers of the uninsured, until a transition to state programing can be made, federal taxes lowered and state taxes increased accordingly.
Thoughts.

The Xl
08-28-2018, 11:29 AM
There are no true checks or balances on any branch of government. That's the issue. They do whatever they like.

Orion Rules
08-28-2018, 11:40 AM
Our federal government operates outside the bounds of the Constitution and the enumerated powers every day. I like many want to see them brought back to scope. However, there are functions they are currently administering with tax dollars they are currently taking that are important. Yes, these programs would be better run at the state level where there is slightly more practicality and where the states are not shackled by the enumerated powers .
However, it would take time a change in taxation to transition these programs to the states, obviously. It is for this reason that I support maintaining the ACA, which has reduced the numbers of the uninsured, until a transition to state programing can be made, federal taxes lowered and state taxes increased accordingly.
Thoughts.

The wild horses, burros, other animals under daily threats of more assaults, as the Bureau of Land Management, and other agencies that seem to connect somehow, that it has people who must find torture envy. The shooting of a foal is documented as it being arbitrary. The death of a single another animal by the Bureau of Land Management, with its affiliates, in land grabs, associated tendencies, and the like, the fields are ripe for hell grows daily. The people of Twitter are venturing their allies. There will be hellfire from hell's heavens.

Captdon
08-28-2018, 12:27 PM
Thoughts.

Stop the ACA right now and the states will do what they want to do. That's true of welfare, roads and everything else. The people of the states should be deciding, not someone in DC.

ACA hasn't decreased the number of uninsured based on numbers you used in another thread. It only changed who was uninsured.

Orion Rules
08-28-2018, 09:07 PM
Red Desert Complex 2018 Roundup: Mare protects foal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=40&v=OQv2yQLiyxA

A note: the foal died while in captivity, after it was taken from his mother, a mare.

donttread
08-29-2018, 06:52 AM
Stop the ACA right now and the states will do what they want to do. That's true of welfare, roads and everything else. The people of the states should be deciding, not someone in DC.

ACA hasn't decreased the number of uninsured based on numbers you used in another thread. It only changed who was uninsured.

How would the states do much of anything with the feds taking their residents tax money needed to run programs? Or without systems in place to handle the volume. That's the point. It cannot work that way.
Also , I'm pretty sure we have less uninsured people now. What social con paper are you reading?