PDA

View Full Version : Shot while surrounded by the best trained armed guards in the history of the world.

Cigar
01-11-2013, 10:25 AM
As a reminder ... the Patron Saint of Conservationism, President Ronald Reagan was Shot in broad daylight, surrounded by armed Policemen and Secret Service Guards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PRTFyWb9fQU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKdSGSZfbnA&feature=player_embedded

Chris
01-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Yes, and? Did you have a point?

Cigar
01-11-2013, 10:32 AM
Yes, and? Did you have a point?

Do you have an objection?

Chris
01-11-2013, 10:33 AM
Yes, to your pointless flooding the forum with pointless threads.

Cigar
01-11-2013, 10:52 AM

So are you saying, if The President had a Gun, he wouldn't have been shot?

Agravan
01-11-2013, 10:56 AM
Whoa!! The president was shot? When did this happen.
By the way, how is this relevant today?

Chris
01-11-2013, 11:05 AM
So are you saying, if The President had a Gun, he wouldn't have been shot?

Is that your point?

Uncle Slam
01-11-2013, 12:01 PM

Get over yourself and quit taking this dude so serious. I could care less agreeing or disagreeing - he's funny as hell.

Chris
01-11-2013, 12:10 PM
Get over yourself and quit taking this dude so serious. I could care less agreeing or disagreeing - he's funny as hell.

Who's taking him serious, slam? Hell is not funny.

Cigar
01-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Who's taking him serious, slam? Hell is not funny.

You're breaking my heart ... I thought we where starting to connect. :wink:

Chris
01-11-2013, 12:21 PM
You're breaking my heart ... I thought we where starting to connect. :wink:

Sorry to hurt your feelings, cigar. :slap2:

Alif Qadr
01-11-2013, 12:39 PM

Yes. The objective is true Freedom, Justice and Equality.

Alif Qadr
01-11-2013, 12:42 PM
I am wondering if some people needs a hug and a lollipop.

Alif Qadr
01-11-2013, 12:49 PM
As a reminder ... the Patron Saint of Conservationism, President Ronald Reagan was Shot in broad daylight, surrounded by armed Policemen and Secret Service Guards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PRTFyWb9fQU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKdSGSZfbnA&feature=player_embedded

As a response to this thread by Cigar. What he has pointed out is what others and myself have been saying all along. There is no controlling whether or not a person is going to shoot another so it is senseless to have such reactionary laws. The best thing to ensure defense of yourself is to have the ability to defend yourself from those who seek to do harm to your person, property or family.
Thank you for supporting the Second Amendment of the Constitution for the United States, Cigar. Even though it was not your intention to do so, you have just proved that not even the POTUS is safe from gun violence, therefore the Second Amendment to the Constitution for the United States is still valid and essential to everyday life in these United States.
I thank you for standing up for the Second Amendment, the American People thank you and so does all of those who fight to defend and preserve the Second Amendment to the Constitution for the United States.

Cigar
01-11-2013, 12:58 PM
I am wondering if some people needs a hug and a lollipop.

I'll take the Lollipop, but you keep your hands to yourself.

Cigar
01-11-2013, 01:04 PM
As a response to this thread by Cigar. What he has pointed out is what others and myself have been saying all along. There is no controlling whether or not a person is going to shoot another so it is senseless to have such reactionary laws. The best thing to ensure defense of yourself is to have the ability to defend yourself from those who seek to do harm to your person, property or family.
Thank you for supporting the Second Amendment of the Constitution for the United States, Cigar. Even though it was not your intention to do so, you have just proved that not even the POTUS is safe from gun violence, therefore the Second Amendment to the Constitution for the United States is still valid and essential to everyday life in these United States.
I thank you for standing up for the Second Amendment, the American People thank you and so does all of those who fight to defend and preserve the Second Amendment to the Constitution for the United States.

It's kinda ironic that some people are so closed minded and short sighted that they can't comprehend why a person who is also a Gun Owner, is not at a point that they are a Gun Lover. They can't even comprehend that "NO ONE" is advocating taking anyone's Guns away. They can't even imagine why weapons made for War, need to remain weapons of War.

I think Shoulder Rockers are Cool also ...

Chris
01-11-2013, 01:48 PM
It's kinda ironic that some people are so closed minded and short sighted that they can't comprehend why a person who is also a Gun Owner, is not at a point that they are a Gun Lover. They can't even comprehend that "NO ONE" is advocating taking anyone's Guns away. They can't even imagine why weapons made for War, need to remain weapons of War.

I think Shoulder Rockers are Cool also ...

Wow, cigar, when you invent straw men you really go all out!

patrickt
01-11-2013, 02:05 PM

I am not surprised you find Cigar amusing. Do you find gonorrhea amusing, too?

zelmo1234
01-11-2013, 02:21 PM

And he did not use and assualt weapon?

Cigar
01-11-2013, 02:51 PM
I am not surprised you find Cigar amusing. Do you find gonorrhea amusing, too?

Come on Patricia, don't get your panties in a wad

Chris
01-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Come on Patricia, don't get your panties in a wad

He was joking, and it was funny.