PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and Gentlemen we have a Poster Child Winner for Gun Appreciation Day

Cigar
01-11-2013, 10:49 AM
I couldn't do this any justice without Larry Ward's own words, directly from his own mouth ... therefore, I present to you Larry Ward, in his own words.

Enjoy ... :laughing5:

Larry Ward, chairman of the national Gun Appreciation Day (http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/pro-gun-groups-plan-gun-appreciation-day-for) gun rights advocates have planned for the weekend of President Obama's second inauguration, told CNN Friday that there never would have been slaves in America if black people had guns.

"I think Martin Luther King, Jr. would agree with me if he were alive today that if African Americans had been given the right to keep and bear arms from day one of the country's founding, perhaps slavery might not have been a chapter in our history," Ward said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-kODv28bAc&feature=player_embedded

Folks ... you just can not make this stuff up without a touch of reality ... :roflmao: this is classic.

Alif Qadr
01-11-2013, 11:15 AM
I couldn't do this any justice without Larry Ward's own words, directly from his own mouth ... therefore, I present to you Larry Ward, in his own words.

Larry Ward, chairman of the national Gun Appreciation Day (http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/pro-gun-groups-plan-gun-appreciation-day-for) gun rights advocates have planned for the weekend of President Obama's second inauguration, told CNN Friday that there never would have been slaves in America if black people had guns.

"I think Martin Luther King, Jr. would agree with me if he were alive today that if African Americans had been given the right to keep and bear arms from day one of the country's founding, perhaps slavery might not have been a chapter in our history," Ward said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-kODv28bAc&feature=player_embedded

Folks ... you just can not make this stuff up without a touch of reality ... :roflmao: this is classic.

Did Mr. Ward lie? Of course he did not lie and what he stated is an actual fact. Why is it that you think that the colonies and states forbade Black people from owning guns? That's right, because they were terrified that the Blacks with guns would help to free other Blacks and that would have been the end of chattel slavery. As a matter of fact, had more Black folks owned and operated guns during Reconstruction, America would look much different that it does today, politically and economically speaking. The reason for the Jim and Crow Era as well as the "Sundown Towns Era" in the United States had such a great impact is the issue of guns and Black folks. See, the Klan and the others only victimized those who were unarmed, had the equation been different, the results of said era would have been different. Bullies, Criminals and Marauders are only successful when they have easy or soft targets. This is elementary.

hanger4
01-11-2013, 11:21 AM

He's has valid point Cigar.

This is possibly your biggest thread fail of your entire tenure at tPS forum.

Speaking of "classic".

Cigar
01-11-2013, 11:32 AM
I mean sure ... I can see it now ...

Slave Owner: Here a Gun ... so this can be a fair fight ... :roflmao:

hanger4
01-11-2013, 11:45 AM
I mean sure ... I can see it now ...

Slave Owner: Here a Gun ... so this can be a fair fight ... :roflmao:

All blacks weren't slaves Cigar, regardless of what your public school taught you.

Cigar
01-11-2013, 11:48 AM
All blacks weren't slaves Cigar, regardless of what your public school taught you.

Focus Grasshopper, did you even hear what and who Larry Ward was talking about or did you not get your ADD Meds with your Eggs and Bacon this morning?

Uncle Slam
01-11-2013, 11:59 AM
Focus Grasshopper, did you even hear what and who Larry Ward was talking about or did you not get your ADD Meds with your Eggs and Bacon this morning?

I'll say this Cigar, you're plenty fucked up, but you make me laugh like a son of a bitch, so for God's sake, DON'T quit posting!

Cigar
01-11-2013, 12:05 PM
I'll say this Cigar, you're plenty fucked up, but you make me laugh like a son of a bitch, so for God's sake, DON'T quit posting!

Don't take life so seriously, take some time to enjoy living.

Otherwise you'll find yourself bitter and angry all the time ... that's why I can't be a Conservative. :)

Chris
01-11-2013, 12:12 PM

Otherwise you'll find yourself bitter and angry all the time ... that's why I can't be a Conservative. :)

So you liberals think life a joke. Well, look at who you elected.

Cigar
01-11-2013, 12:16 PM
So you liberals think life a joke. Well, look at who you elected.

No actuality we Liberals think Conservative Republicans are a Joke ... :roflmao:

You may want to wipe your feet after stepping into that one ... sport. :roflmao:

Chris
01-11-2013, 12:22 PM
No actuality we Liberals think Conservative Republicans are a Joke ... :roflmao:

You may want to wipe your feet after stepping into that one ... sport. :roflmao:

Not a conservative and not a Republican, sport. Last laugh. :slap2:

Cigar
01-11-2013, 12:26 PM
Not a conservative and not a Republican, sport. Last laugh. :slap2:

So you're just part of the Group that makes a lot of noise and gets no attention?

Chris
01-11-2013, 12:28 PM
So you're just part of the Group that makes a lot of noise and gets no attention?

Yep, not an attention whore like some the trolls around here.

Uncle Slam
01-11-2013, 01:09 PM

Yea, most I know are so uptight they could't pass a mustard seed.

Chris
01-11-2013, 01:11 PM

Those who can't argue issues tend to engage in ad hom.

GrassrootsConservative
01-11-2013, 01:20 PM

:laughing4: We're totally the ones calling for a ban on guns and blowing chunks over one of the things that actually kills the least amount of people per year in this nation.

Why can't we ban something that will actually save lives, like Liberal insanity, or medical errors.

Cigar
01-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Maybe a trip to Sandy Hook Elementary School will answer that question for you.

GrassrootsConservative
01-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Maybe a trip to Sandy Hook Elementary School will answer that question for you.

Why not ban something that kills more people than guns AND isn't constitutionally provided to the American people as a right that the government CAN NOT FUCKING TAKE AWAY FROM US? Your irrelevant bullshit is trying my patience, pal.

Cigar
01-11-2013, 01:39 PM
Why not ban something that kills more people than guns AND isn't constitutionally provided to the American people as a right that the government CAN NOT FUCKING TAKE AWAY FROM US? Your irrelevant bullshit is trying my patience, pal.

Yea ... Grassroots ... have you flown in the last Decade?

How many people have been blown-up with a Shoe Bomb?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1c/Richard_Reid_explosive_shoe.jpg

zelmo1234
01-11-2013, 02:38 PM
I would like to know what Gun regulations could have stopped Sandy Hook?

That is what I am waiting to hear! Even VP Biden yesterday said that he did not know if anything would have prevented these shootings?

So it is feel good legislation. Since the assualt weapons ban, gun ownership in the country has risen dramatically, and violent crimes have gone down

What would make a difference armed guards, but that apparently is off the table

Cigar
01-11-2013, 02:47 PM
You people just don't hear what you don't want to year ... no one is saying that anything could have prevented Sandy Hook ... so stop getting stuck on stupid.

Chris
01-11-2013, 02:52 PM
You people just don't hear what you don't want to year ... no one is saying that anything could have prevented Sandy Hook ... so stop getting stuck on stupid.

Are you bipolar, one minute joking, next angry?

Uncle Slam
01-11-2013, 04:03 PM

Come on - chill man! Your guns are going NOWHERE! It's all partisan bullshit scare tatics to keep our eyes off the real issues. It's like abortion - any politician who touches it is committing political suicide, and those fuckers don't have the guts to put their gravy train at risk.