Conley
06-29-2011, 04:19 PM
don't all post at once...

:D

*crickets*

bueler?

Captain Obvious
06-29-2011, 08:26 PM
Yeah, sorry - I've been out of pocket the last couple days.

It's a crunch time. Wife got a new job so I'm doing more shit around the house (not that she did a lot of shit to begin with - which is why I put her to work). My fucking cars are going kaplewee, I'm putting some time in at the job.

Excuses, excuses.

When I log on, I'm fucking fried. I get pretty intense at work, it's my personality. When I get home, I'm a fucking waste.

My fucking cars - I bought a Durango in 04, figured I'd run it into the ground. I did sort of, but it only has 140k miles on it. I was shooting for double that but it's got too many problems and I'm bailing out on it now. Last fucking American car I'll ever buy - that's a promise.

I got the cash now for a new one - it's for my wife actually. I was thinking about a Tacoma, 4-door 4X4. She wasn't crazy about driving a little truck but it wasn't a deal killer, but they're priced almost as much as a full-size, so I think we're going to shoot for a Suzuki Grand Vitara. Looks big enough for a small SUV. Built on a truck frame and it's a no-frills vehicle - basic, less shit to break. Plus I don't have to hear her whining about driving a truck. AWD, she'll need that in the winter and the tires on these things are big enough.

My truck - a Dodge Ram is getting up there also. It's an 03 and I just put a new clutch in it. Wanted to run that thing for a couple more years also but the undercarriage is rusting out something fierce. I parked it in the grass for a year or two while I was traveling a lot and I guess that didn't do it much good. I have a misfiring cylinder now, it runs like a moonshiners truck. That's an easy fix, but I dunno. I have these fuckers paid off and I don't want to get into another payment but I'm thinking it's unavoidable.

I have a Hyundai Accent also - little 2-door stick. My 17yr old finally figured out how to drive it and he's pretty much inheriting it. I figure he'll trash it tho.

Fucking cars.

MMC
06-29-2011, 08:34 PM
I have decided to stay.....despite whatever happens with PH. Althought, I still am not interested in being on 3 or 4 sites. Currently PH now wants to merge with it's sister site.

I was hoping we would at least get between 30-50 members. This would keep at least 20-30 some people contantly in and out. Checking on their posts and keeping the activity steady.

Conley
06-29-2011, 08:43 PM
All good brotha...we all recognize 25% of the cap'n's posting power is far more valuable than full strength of the average poster.

Family and the job to provide for family comes first, and these things ebb and flow. As far as the forum goes, these things ebb and flow and we all pitch in when we have time. TBH, it's pretty cool the discussions we've had so far -- I've learned a lot and found some good things to read -- and things seem a lot more mellow than the old site. Not that I didn't love it, but we also got nasty (and I'm as guilty as others of that). If we keep it tight and with good posters, no reason this site can't just get better and better.

Regarding the cars, that sucks about the Durango. 7 yrs and just 140k for a guy who actually cares for his car is bs...i get needed 4x4 but how can you get away with hyundai in that weather? not my place but maybe tell you kid he gets this car as an inheritance but he needs to start working and saving up for his next one, because he'll be the one paying for it. you definitely don't want to play around with the snow...i am still surprised when i read about the guys who get caught in the snow and aren't found until the next spring. more common than i would have thought, just goes to show mother nature aint no one to mess with...

Conley
06-29-2011, 08:44 PM
I have decided to stay.....despite whatever happens with PH. Althought, I still am not interested in being on 3 or 4 sites. Currently PH now wants to merge with it's sister site.

I was hoping we would at least get between 30-50 members. This would keep at least 20-30 some people contantly in and out. Checking on their posts and keeping the activity steady.

Were you thinking of leaving? That's news to me...I would have been bummed to see ya go, this was the start of something beautiful ;) but I wouldn't have held it against you, would have respected your decision regardless. You're good people.

Captain Obvious
06-29-2011, 08:44 PM
The Hyundai is the extra third car. It goes pretty good in the snow, but in a storm - forget it. The snow just piles up over the hood.

Conley
06-29-2011, 08:45 PM
MMC - we may still get those 30 members you want, just stick around ;)

Conley
06-29-2011, 08:52 PM
I was checking out the merge thread from what mmc said and can't believe how quick there are mod warnings...is that serious or are people just joking around with the red fonts?? Weird how they hold it against you for joining other sites too (download poltics). It's like they have a background dossier on posters or something.

Captain Obvious
06-29-2011, 08:57 PM
I was checking out the merge thread from what mmc said and can't believe how quick there are mod warnings...is that serious or are people just joking around with the red fonts?? Weird how they hold it against you for joining other sites too (download poltics). It's like they have a background dossier on posters or something.

Yeah, it's a nanny forum. That's what shriveled up my nutsack about the place.

MMC
06-29-2011, 11:02 PM

Were you thinking of leaving? That's news to me...I would have been bummed to see ya go, this was the start of something beautiful ;) but I wouldn't have held it against you, would have respected your decision regardless. You're good people.

Nah.....I was thinking of making this my new home. As I do not sleep much, nothing over 5 hrs max. Plus I get to work out of my home, office and the warehouse. I figure there will be plenty of time to sleep when I am dead. So I go with the flow too.
Marky Mark And The Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s#)
Althought after what I have heard and dealt with this nite. I think I have found a new home. I think I will build my tower over there>>>>> next to the JukeBox.....that way I can feel all Those Good Vibrations. 8)

MMC
06-29-2011, 11:06 PM
Anyone Got a Problem With me Using a Maroon Font?

freecell
06-29-2011, 11:28 PM
I would like to see one of these sites I have joined if not this one get more members and more posting. I don't post a lot but do like to read and go to a form once in a while.

MMC
06-29-2011, 11:33 PM

It's worse than that Capt.....it's like you said before with the clique shit. I was over there. I see the play made by Amit. Thats on him, if he wants to listen to Bla and those MODs. He wouldn't be talking about merging the sites again if there was nothing wrong. They shut me down. As well as Freecell. Who I was in an IM with too. Knowing I wasn't going to take any attacks from the clique. Plus I figured Davos agreement with me was bullshit, as he cannot control TR. So it's what they are willing to accept.

I got my answer as I was in an IM with Amit. He then just signed off. I figured I would bring out what the problems are before he was going to merge the sites. I am even asked him to post up about flame and bait as to what the defintions were and how it is applied fairly to all. Amit was like what does this have to do with the merge. I was like are you kidding me????? How is it not if there are problems here and there and you want to merge them. "What," just have one big cluster fuck and then end up with the same problem.

What TR and crew think because Amit is there they are going to get their roll-off on me. Fuck that shit. What they did to WR was wrong. What they do to others is wrong. Then Amit gives this bullshit line about that he will be there to deal with anything thats happening? Blueneck admitted to watching a couple newbies run off. But she didnt bring up the fact of why and who caused it. While a couple of others and myself noted such. I asked Amit about the emails and PMS. But he didnt respond back as to why he don't answer them. Just admitted he could be reached that way.

Plus in the open thread I brought out that shit about reading PMS and IMS. Some should read that thread. Mike said something about it. Then I did again. Then Amit answered it. I really don't give a shit whether they agree with me or not. I was sticking up for others which is the only reason I got involved. The Shit with TR only takes place because they allow it to. otherwise were pretty much off into our own discussions.

Good News is that, Freecell has been in touch with Wingrider. So I hope to hear from him soon. She is right with what she said. He has been a reg there for 4 yrs. Plus I know what he said about all, too.

MMC
06-29-2011, 11:37 PM
I would like to see one of these sites I have joined if not this one get more members and more posting. I don't post a lot but do like to read and go to a form once in a while.

Hiya FC.....glad to see you. I think I am pretty much done there for a time.

MMC
06-29-2011, 11:42 PM

I am glad you have come. I will make sure I get somethings up for ya to read. Also a couple of video's to listen and watch. ;) ;D

freecell
06-29-2011, 11:48 PM
Thanks, glad to be here.

Conley
06-29-2011, 11:51 PM
Thanks, glad to be here.

good to meet ya free, friend of mmc is a friend of mine. night owls representing ;)

MMC
06-29-2011, 11:56 PM
Yeah, just take ya time FC.....I see Mister D went to town on some topics. Grrrrrr I was just catching up to him dammit. lol

I got ya on my buds list here too. Plus I will leave a Pm up For WR at Debateboard. I was surprised to see Divine Wind post up there tho. He didn't leave me a Pm or anything. Not that he would there anyways.

Btw I moved the JukeBox over there>>>>>> ;)

Mister D
06-30-2011, 08:21 PM
Yeah, just take ya time FC.....I see Mister D went to town on some topics. Grrrrrr I was just catching up to him dammit. lol

I got ya on my buds list here too. Plus I will leave a Pm up For WR at Debateboard. I was surprised to see Divine Wind post up there tho. He didn't leave me a Pm or anything. Not that he would there anyways.

Btw I moved the JukeBox over there>>>>>> ;)

I had a discussion on PH that took up my time today. Crazy libs...I will support the 'Rant tomorrow.

Captain Obvious
06-30-2011, 08:25 PM
Welcome Freecell.

Hang tight, the site's growing slowly.

Mister D
06-30-2011, 08:27 PM
HI Freecell. Glad you made it. :)

MMC
07-01-2011, 01:16 AM
Well it's a done deal.....Amit is merging both sites. I got it str-8 from the Source. Doesn't matter that they put up a thread on the merge. Currently with both polls from the sites it is 41 to 22 in favor. Amit said he would have both sites merged with 3-4 days. Then he is going to work on Admins and Mods. Then he is going to have some discussions on the rules. So he says.

Already the members of PF are starting to come over.....and the site is now heavily left-leaning. Only a handful of righties there, and out of them more libertarian than any Neo's. Of course there is onle ONE Mr. Neo-Con there although he has been posting less. According to Amit he is aware of this.

He even mentioned that he would like to get some other sites of his merged with the Hotwire too.

Looks like all that work we did when he took over was for nothing.

Mister D
07-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Yeah, I don't know why Amit even bothered to discuss it. I guess if the reaction had been truly negative he would have had second thoughts.

Oh, I sent Neocon the link to Politirant. I figured he had it aklready but I sent it just in case. He said he didn't so it's a good thing i sent it over.

Conley
07-01-2011, 10:12 AM
looks like you guys really shook things up over there...a forum merge is a pretty big deal, looks like many are not happy with that. people split up to avoid banging heads, bans etc and now they are going to be forced back together. gonna get my popcorn ready to watch this one ;) :riot: :happy1:

MMC
07-01-2011, 10:20 AM
Hmmmm I sent him a PM to here.....
Heya D last night I was in an IM with Amit from 11:30 to 12 something in the morning. I asked him I could put up a thread on the bait and Flame shit. because it is clear soem have no clue as to what the definitions are and what they mean. Told me go ahead and put in the Random Chat. As I wanted it in the Announcement Section. So I did what he said. This Morning Blueneck and Davo locked down the thread. I told Amit this would happen. Asked him to post up in it so that this would not happen. When I finished it I let him know so he could go and take a look at it.....

I knew those Mods that are part of the clique would do this. Hence my intention to set-up the game players. So that Amit could have an Answer as to a certain point others have brought up. With respects to the moderation and their hidden favortisms. While they all jokingly put down any that are against their pals being Mods. In addition showing all their loving support to keep things the way they are.

But now this morning after I told them.....they were like. How do we know you talked to Amit. Basically calling me a liar. I was like call him and call him now because I will be damned if I will let them slander me and falsify shit about me. Then to prove my point, I dropped Mike the Business Telephone number to Channelfuse. Which then Puts you directly in Touch with Fuse. I think Amit is about to discover someone called to get his attention this time. I wasn't playing games.

But you were right why even put up the thread......especially knowing he was going to do it anyways no matter what. I even told him last night that I would prefer he put up the thread that when there would not be any dispute. That I had no intention of posting anything up or threads until I see what takes place after the merger and after he goes thru the Mods process again. Of course he assued me he would be around more as Admin and particpating on the site. Which he told me that when he first took over the site. While Mike and I worked our asses off for like 3 months str8 throwing up all kinds of Topics, when there was like only 5 or 6 members there. He was like. I would rather have you posting up like you were before and don't even worry about the shit with TR.

Thats when I said, if people think all this shit is just over TR then there is something seriously wrong with them. I told him thats a personal issue with her and no one will get her to change unless she is given that Ulitmatum. But that all those others that are saying something and with what he knows about those who have left. Says thats where the focus should be. He was like it is.....give him 3-4 days o get things worked out and he will have this place up and runnign and being a better site for all.......

MMC
07-01-2011, 10:22 AM
looks like you guys really shook things up over there...a forum merge is a pretty big deal, looks like many are not happy with that. people split up to avoid banging heads, bans etc and now they are going to be forced back together. gonna get my popcorn ready to watch this one ;) :riot: :happy1:

Hey Conley have you checked in there? If so, PM what your SN is to me......

Conley
07-01-2011, 10:41 AM

Hey Conley have you checked in there? If so, PM what your SN is to me......

i didn't sign up over there, i just lurk to see what is going on, since you guys are always talking about it i had to go over and see what the fuss was about ;)

Mister D
07-01-2011, 11:00 AM
MMC, I saw them close that thread. They oprobably take it as an affront to the mod group.

I had it out with michaelr the other day. :D He banned me from a thread because aaronssongs complained.

MMC
07-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Yeah, and I now I don't trust anything ANY of them have to say. Not Mike, not Anon either. As I see it they will do what they can. But they still want to be all in-like with that group of people.
Mike keeps saying I hope you understand why this or that......my response. Leaders lead, sheep follow!

Conley
07-01-2011, 11:14 AM
MMC, I saw them close that thread. They oprobably take it as an affront to the mod group.

I had it out with michaelr the other day. :D He banned me from a thread because aaronssongs complained.

aaronsongs is crazy. i am surprised he gets away with the stuff he says over there...he is constantly race baiting, like in the hot women thread (yeah i checked that one out ;D). doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason as to when the rules are enforced and when they aren't.

MMC
07-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Not to mention they brought him back from Perm Ban from the site.....yet they go after R1 and Mr.Neo Con, like white on rice. Not one of them. ALL of Them!

Mister D
07-01-2011, 11:49 AM

aaronsongs is crazy. i am surprised he gets away with the stuff he says over there...he is constantly race baiting, like in the hot women thread (yeah i checked that one out ;D). doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason as to when the rules are enforced and when they aren't.

He started complaining about me and I get banned. :D The guy a pompous blowhard. Regarding the rules, yeah it's bad but it's gotten a little better. At one one point I had a mod telling me that the personal attacks of another member were my fault for being a racist or something like that. ::) I forwarded that to the admin

Conley
07-01-2011, 11:50 AM
i can see how consistency could be a problem when they make so many of the members into mods...well, i'm glad they are lightening up on you guys. internet pissing wars are not good for the psyche.

Mister D
07-01-2011, 11:54 AM
i can see how consistency could be a problem when they make so many of the members into mods...well, i'm glad they are lightening up on you guys. internet pissing wars are not good for the psyche.

I have a feeling my days are numbered. Too much politics. Hopefully this place will be rolling by then.

MMC
07-01-2011, 11:56 AM
LOL Mister D <<<<< 15 yard penalty for ENCROACHMENT......Personal Foul, GAME MISCONDUCT FOR REPEATED BLOWS TO THE HEAD. >:D

Mister D
07-01-2011, 12:12 PM
LOL Mister D <<<<< 15 yard penalty for ENCROACHMENT......Personal Foul, GAME MISCONDUCT FOR REPEATED BLOWS TO THE HEAD. >:D

:D I'm just doin' my thing. Some of those people really hate me.

MMC
07-01-2011, 12:33 PM

:D I'm just doin' my thing. Some of those people really hate me.

Nah.....it's not you that they hate. It's who and what you are associated to in their mind. >:D lol

MMC
07-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Good News.....I have talked to Wingrider. Gave him this site told him to come on down. Told him it ain't a party unless he is there. So we should be seeing him soon. At least I am hoping he will make a good addition to the community as well. ;D

Mister D
07-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Good News.....I have talked to Wingrider. Gave him this site told him to come on down. Told him it ain't a party unless he is there. So we should be seeing him soon. At least I am hoping he will make a good addition to the community as well. ;D

Excellent. 8)

BTW, they reopened your definition thread on PH.

Conley
07-01-2011, 04:25 PM
you both sure do post a lot over there! >:( >:( :D

Mister D
07-01-2011, 07:04 PM

Hey, I'm doing my part here. 8)

freecell
07-01-2011, 08:42 PM
I see bla is no longer administration.

MMC
07-01-2011, 10:08 PM

I haven't been lol Hey I am back......Fricken power is out and I got a generator running just to be on here. 170,000 in Chicago alone without power. South Suburbs and Many areas in NW Indiana.

Conley
07-01-2011, 10:10 PM

I haven't been lol Hey I am back......Fricken power is out and I got a generator running just to be on here. 170,000 in Chicago alone without power. South Suburbs and Many areas in NW Indiana.

:D wow that is some dedication... +1 for you

is it a heat wave that made the power go out?

spunkloaf
07-01-2011, 10:17 PM

It's hot and humid today. Shriveled does not describe the sack. I'm here in my room posting on politirant. My nuts are chillin in the other room playing games.

MMC
07-01-2011, 11:13 PM

No we were hit by some heavy storms.....high winds and heavy rain. But I was on the whole time thru it. Then it all passed over. 20 mins later and bada-bing. Power shuts off. Truck was downn the street earlier around 5pm my time.

This is another reason why the power grid structure in this country needs to be overhauled. they need to put as much of those lines underground. Looks Like the TV stations will take ahit in the Midwest. I heard it hit Wisconsin too.

Conley
07-02-2011, 08:32 AM

No we were hit by some heavy storms.....high winds and heavy rain. But I was on the whole time thru it. Then it all passed over. 20 mins later and bada-bing. Power shuts off. Truck was downn the street earlier around 5pm my time.

This is another reason why the power grid structure in this country needs to be overhauled. they need to put as much of those lines underground. Looks Like the TV stations will take ahit in the Midwest. I heard it hit Wisconsin too.

yeah, people won't listen to me but i said we need to rebuild america's infrastructure, bridges, electrical grid, air traffic control, water mains, etc. rather than spending it all overseas on nation building. how about rebuilding america?

MMC
07-02-2011, 08:45 AM
I am in 100% agreement with you there.....Screw building up other countries infrastructure.

Dams and Levies here, Bridges and Roads, Electrical Power grid overhaul, Remanufacturing of the railroad industry, rebuilding the way we build homes and buildings for all those repeating disasters every year in the same states. All shovel ready projects that will produce labor and jobs. Oh and one other thing.....do the job the right way the first-time. Letting no Contractors to milk workd for 3 or 4 years with sub-standard repairs and wasting money and time.

We don't need to build in flood zones. Farm in flood zones. Plus if they say we need more land and space. Then we just take Mexico, implement our form of corrupt government and make another 50 states. Plenty of Room and it solves the illegal immigartion problem. Then we take Canada. Secure All borders and we are good to go.....easier to secure an entire Continent.

Conley
07-02-2011, 08:49 AM
yep we could solve the unemployment problem easily by spending the money on us infrastructure instead of iraq...that would get the economy going too, pay people a living wage and see them start to spend money again. right now no one can buy anything but food clothing and rent. our border and port security needs to come first as well, that is where our national defense and "homeland security" need to be focused.

MMC
07-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Eisenhower and T. Roosevelt used Grand Scale building of infrastructure. These Economists today say such is only a quick-fix. Which is a lie. The infrastructure I am talking about would at least have to go on for a minimum of a decade. Try and tell someone that that won't boost this economy.

Do the job right the first time then we waste no money. Nor Time, which means then we are focused elsewheres.

Btw what you guys doing. Ya working today CL?

Conley
07-02-2011, 11:00 AM
I am trying to clean out my garage. It's a mess. Not sure if I should try to sell this stuff on Ebay or just junk / recycle it. I need the money but I hear of so many getting scammed on there. Don't want to go with Craigslist because that seems shady.

MMC
07-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Yeah I don't trust selling and buying stuff over the net.....

Mister D
07-02-2011, 12:02 PM

yeah, people won't listen to me but i said we need to rebuild america's infrastructure, bridges, electrical grid, air traffic control, water mains, etc. rather than spending it all overseas on nation building. how about rebuilding america?

True. Our infrastructure isn't in great shape.

Mister D
07-02-2011, 12:03 PM
God knows we pay enough in taxes... >:(

Mister D
07-02-2011, 12:04 PM
I am trying to clean out my garage. It's a mess. Not sure if I should try to sell this stuff on Ebay or just junk / recycle it. I need the money but I hear of so many getting scammed on there. Don't want to go with Craigslist because that seems shady.

My buddy at work sells all kinds of crap on Ebay. People will buy just about anything, dude. It doesn't cost much to put up for auction so why not?

Conley
07-02-2011, 12:08 PM

My buddy at work sells all kinds of crap on Ebay. People will buy just about anything, dude. It doesn't cost much to put up for auction so why not?

Yeah, it's worth a shot. I just read that especially with new customers, scammers will win an auction and then claim that they never got the package, and the seller ends out losing the item and the money.

What does your roomie sell?

Mister D
07-02-2011, 12:14 PM

Yeah, it's worth a shot. I just read that especially with new customers, scammers will win an auction and then claim that they never got the package, and the seller ends out losing the item and the money.

I don't thin my roomie sells anything. I hope not anyway. It's my house! >:(

This dude sells electronics, clothes among other stuff. I'll find out from him what he has sold recently and reply here. One guy from the Ukraine bought an older Ipod or whatever from him. I remember he had to ship it out from our office and he was having trouble filling out the address label. :D The format was different than what we're used to.

Conley
07-02-2011, 12:18 PM

This dude sells electronics, clothes among other stuff. I'll find out from him what he has sold recently and reply here. One guy from the Ukraine bought an older Ipod or whatever from him. I remember he had to ship it out from our office and he was having trouble filling out the address label. :D The format was different than what we're used to.

:D :D sorry i meant buddy, not roomie...not sure why I got mixed up.

Yeah, that would suck if your roomie was secretly selling your stuff!

MMC
07-02-2011, 12:40 PM

:D :D sorry i meant buddy, not roomie...not sure why I got mixed up.

Yeah, that would suck if your roomie was secretly selling your stuff!

Yeah D.....sure hate for you to come to the place where your house use to be. >:D lol

MMC
07-02-2011, 03:13 PM
What you guys playing some poker or somethin.....

Conley
07-02-2011, 03:25 PM
What you guys playing some poker or somethin.....

they have poker on here?

i'm in >:D

MMC
07-02-2011, 03:29 PM
Yeah I would be up for that. :)

Conley
07-02-2011, 06:51 PM
definitions thread locked again :D

MMC
07-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Well, why you Poker.....I'll be up for that. >:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIaEwm7tTb4&feature=related

Terminology is a bitch!

Captain Obvious
07-02-2011, 07:20 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yY5TAIXKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

MMC
07-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Wtf do I got to wait an hour for every little karma point to give out. I just tried to give the Cap here a bump, and again I am told to wait an hour.

Conley
07-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Wtf do I got to wait an hour for every little karma point to give out. I just tried to give the Cap here a bump, and again I am told to wait an hour.

i hit him up for ya

we should be able to play poker with our karma points

i got two karma points riding on mmc in the chess match, anyone wanna take el grumpo? ;D

MMC
07-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Xzibit - Get Your Walk On (Dirty) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXr4XDJP-QU#)

Get your walk on CL.... and props. Tipping the glass! ;)

MMC
07-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Member named Conservative posted a nature film clip showing a water buffalo being taken down by a pack of hyenas. His point was that a water buffalo could easily kill a hyena, but not a pack. He claimed that was how the liberals behaved here.

SO....

I got a hyena avatar and TOTALLY WITHOUT A SINGLE PM most of the other liberals got hyena avatars. It was great! I swear. It was spontaneous.

So, maybe Bla Bla is right after all!

Bla Bla
Bla Bla
Bla Bla!

Davocrat®. The reason you're here.

They are up to 800 some odd posts with shit all like this in Amit's merge thread, I signed-in to see if I got any Pms Nothing hardly anybody from the right is there and those that in the family album going back 3-4 yrs are suspect to me. he says by Sunday they will have the site merged and he will have another thread up. Then he wans to deal with moderation. You should see some of the shit they have said in there. >:(

Captain Obvious
07-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Amit's a control freak, unquestionably.

That's my biggest turn-off about the place. Would be great without all the micromanaging, but nothing is perfect I guess.

Mister D
07-08-2011, 09:56 AM
I'm leavign as soon as it's no longer fun.

MMC
07-08-2011, 11:53 AM

WWF The Legion Of Doom with Sunny Wrestlemania (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugEtIlhZKIw#ws)

Told ya D.....we gonna have fun taking the flock apart. Cmon.....it's the least we can do, plus having fun while doing it.

Besides with Freecell as our manager.....she knows all the ins and outs of our Direct opponents. I mean we don't need to......not have some fun too. >:D

Mister D
07-08-2011, 12:02 PM

WWF The Legion Of Doom with Sunny Wrestlemania (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugEtIlhZKIw#ws)

Told ya D.....we gonna have fun taking the flock apart. Cmon.....it's the least we can do, plus having fun while doing it.

Besides with Freecell as our manager.....she knows all the ins and outs of our Direct opponents. I mean we don't need to......not have some fun too.

HAHA! I hear you. I'm just saying I won't be upset when the time comes.

MMC
07-08-2011, 12:10 PM
"Army of Darkness" Little goodie two shoes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xwzdd-Slo8#)

http://www.politicalhotwire.com/images/smilies/bbc/f_angel.gif Hmmmmmm Seems you might be turning into one of those Goodies Two Shoes. >:D

Conley
07-08-2011, 12:23 PM
y'all pretend to hate the moderation but i think deep down you really love it...just like my relationship with fast food...so good yet so bad... :D ;D

Mister D
07-08-2011, 12:25 PM
"Army of Darkness" Little goodie two shoes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xwzdd-Slo8#)

http://www.politicalhotwire.com/images/smilies/bbc/f_angel.gif Hmmmmmm Seems you might be turning into one of those Goodies Two Shoes. >:D

BAH!

MMC
07-08-2011, 12:46 PM

BAH!

Angel Peter shoots Devil Peter (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74K1ZbMBL0I#)
Ooooooh, so you are saying you are like a Wolf in Sheeps Clothing? >:D ...... ;)

MMC
07-08-2011, 01:02 PM
y'all pretend to hate the moderation but i think deep down you really love it...just like my relationship with fast food...so good yet so bad... :D ;D

Hell House (2010) Promo Trailer With Brianna Tatiana (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4LS0S6MXGM#ws)

When you in a House where the Deck is stacked against you?! Plus the On-Stage Characters are the same Cast and crew. We.......AINT PRETENDING. Besides that aint throwing :-* es to us!

Conley
07-08-2011, 01:06 PM
all i know for sure is now i'm hungry for a double bacon cheese burger ;D O0 ;D

MMC
07-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Sorry Guys.....unfortunately I had to deal with some false pretense for another site that is being Merged. Not to mention some changes that were trying to be gained for some more advantage to a certain clique of people.

I actually had to spend all day and night basically to make sure others knew what was going on. As some of a slick few were trying to make moves. When hardly any that were around who have opposed such moves and or changes that would only seek to give a distinct group of people more of an advantage. Moreover the other site that is being merged. Most of their members were not present.

It is difficult for me as an individual to cut and run. Especially when I was one of the key people in getting that site up and going again. I do have some friends there and many must think I am not some type of jerk or asshole. As several times these people have voiced vocal support or looked to get my support for something. Others look for me to be around as well.

Truly I enjoy spending my time with you guys here. At times I feel like I am in this small microsociety which is a mental battle arena. Where eventually any members that are active are put into these situations by other or the game.(game-meaning program, format, restricted setting)

Coming here is like the bit of fresh air and to rest in-between rounds. I just wish were all like in the same room so to speak. Kicking it about whatever and enjoying the company.

D......truly, I thank you.............for answering my call. As you have been there with me since we met. Big time Props and respect, bro! The only thing was missing was the rest of you guys. Wishing you were part of the same thing too. ;)

MMC
07-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Well they have made their decisons at the other site.....they kept all of the mods they the same other than Gabe stepping down. They chose two of the other council members. Those two and the owner will pick the third......

One of the council members is a Canadian.....IMO a good idea centrist, althought the one Council member is a former Admin who stepped down but for his clique of buddies volunteered if they were down with it. Liberal who says he Center/right.

Other than that all is pretty much a done deal and the merge is in effect.

Captain Obvious
07-09-2011, 08:35 PM
That sounds political.

Hope you're not thinking about bailing out on this place. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, though I've not been on much. Got a lot brewing on the homefront lately.

MMC
07-09-2011, 09:06 PM
No but here for a minute I was wondering if CL and the others were pist at me......

I will be spending more time here .

Captain Obvious
07-09-2011, 09:41 PM
CL?

Who's that?

Yeah, I know - the forum is kinda slow and I haven't been much of a contributor lately, but I'm sticking with it. I'd rather post on a slow forum here hoping things will pick up than post over there knowing that it's ran by a bunch of fucking control nazis.

That's just me tho.

spunkloaf
07-09-2011, 10:24 PM

Besides with Freecell as our manager.....she knows all the ins and outs of our Direct opponents. I mean we don't need to......not have some fun too. >:D

Not to butt in, but taking the flock apart....what exactly does that mean?

Conley
07-09-2011, 10:26 PM
No but here for a minute I was wondering if CL and the others were pist at me......

I will be spending more time here .

Not at all my friend! I have taken a back seat the last day or two because it seemed people weren't into having discussions. I've been trying to post up on all kinds of things, from politics, economics, lighter stuff, etc. I know Cap'ns worn down and D has been good about representing. MMC we need you to post on here, not just PH...I am sure if we all stick together this site will eventually get busy, with smart interesting posters that don't need to be babysat by mods. Just my two cents but hope none of you are thinking about giving up! Never surrender! ;D

MMC
07-09-2011, 10:39 PM
I wont my brther.....and i will be round here constantly. Cant leave my friends hanging now.
Plus my day aint right if i aint here with you guys.

Conley
07-09-2011, 10:54 PM
I wont my brther.....and i will be round here constantly. Cant leave my friends hanging now.
Plus my day aint right if i aint here with you guys.

hope you meant brother and not birther ;)

it's good to see ya here ;D

Conley
07-09-2011, 11:31 PM
CL?

Who's that?

Yeah, I know - the forum is kinda slow and I haven't been much of a contributor lately, but I'm sticking with it. I'd rather post on a slow forum here hoping things will pick up than post over there knowing that it's ran by a bunch of fucking control nazis.

That's just me tho.

yeah. i was thinking about signing up over there but a) i don't feel like being moderated, and b) if all of us are posting over there then there's no reason at all for people to come over here. i'm not surprised nobody from that site has really stuck around here since they can just see their friends on that site. it'll take time but eventually this place will get back on its feet.

freecell
07-09-2011, 11:36 PM
It's fun to play at times. Been there a long time and have all the old archives.

Conley
07-09-2011, 11:38 PM
It's fun to play at times. Been there a long time and have all the old archives.

yeah i understand loyalty...i don't expect you and mmc to quit over there, just thinking i should keep my posts on this site. someone's gotta keep you bastards on your toes, might as well be me ;D i am loyal to this site just as you guys are to PH, even though a lot of bad stuff went down on this site back in the day. we had some wars, no doubt. looks like a lot of the old guard doesn't want to come back to the battlefield ;)

freecell
07-09-2011, 11:40 PM
I would like to see this site grow and there would be no need to go back.

MMC
07-10-2011, 12:31 AM
I think we may se daktoria.....i told him about playing chess. He asked for the site again.

MMC
07-10-2011, 01:13 AM

Not to butt in, but taking the flock apart....what exactly does that mean?

Kinda something like the enemy of my enemy, is my friend only while fighting my enemy.

Conley
07-10-2011, 08:57 AM
kinda like this? chitown represent....

http://www.remezcla.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/25427_385755466372_205622436372_4322423_6759475_n. jpg

you can add that bazooka to your arsenal, mmc ;)

MMC
07-10-2011, 09:14 AM
Awesome my brother as the flock remains intact..... >:D

Mister D
07-10-2011, 11:16 AM
kinda like this? chitown represent....

http://www.remezcla.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/25427_385755466372_205622436372_4322423_6759475_n. jpg

you can add that bazooka to your arsenal, mmc ;)

:o 8)

MMC
07-10-2011, 11:26 AM
Wonder if i can get away using that if they make me a mod lol

Mister D
07-10-2011, 11:35 AM
Wonder if i can get away using that if they make me a mod lol

That would be sort of an inside joke but t would be pretty funny.

You should probably stop mentioning that after they make you a mod.

Conley
07-10-2011, 11:38 AM
mmc gonna be a mod over there ??? ??? :-\

MMC
07-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Maybe CL....if it helps out others. Doesnt mean I will leave here thou.....I am good to go here and I like it.......few more peeeps and it will be rolling. might get that too as the right is not happy about what they have done. Still all await to see what going to take place with the Mods. if anything has changed other than the flockincreasing their numbers on site and in the mods section.

Btw anybody else able to get into PH now.....Says its down for a shor time, been some time now.

Mister D
07-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Honestly, MMC, I just don't trust any of those people save for you, Clint eastwood and Mordent. Some of the new guys seem pretty cool though.

MMC
07-10-2011, 05:43 PM
I know exactly how you feel D.....and I trust the owner only so far. The one who you got into it with only to a point. Been down this road before with these people they just forget about it and go with what the dat on my avatar was when that owner took over. Not that I was there that much longer....it was like 3 or 4 months of more time. I told the owner, hey its his place start it then.

Captain Obvious
07-10-2011, 05:53 PM
I popped over there to see if I had any PM's and got a friend invite from bla.

He's not an admin any longer?

Conley
07-10-2011, 06:39 PM
Honestly, MMC, I just don't trust any of those people save for you, Clint eastwood and Mordent. Some of the new guys seem pretty cool though.

It's a Trap!!!

MMC
07-10-2011, 06:45 PM
Nope he stepped down. many of those on the right are alright with that. bla is the one that Made davo and devil a mod. Plus he wants to pick your brain. He thinks I led a campaign aganst him.
Bitched me out all night long last night. I saved all the Pms. All 12 of them or so. I dont trust Pms nor IMS there. Been in contact with the owner the whole time thru the process with him asking me this or that or what i thought. Which i coverd my ass there too.

Gypsy is back tho.....Bourne is back. Sparta has been put on the council postion with davo and the canadian seraph. most of the mods are all left. except mike and anon. 2 libertarians. But leaning right. Althought Helena is from czechoslvakia so she is left but light moderation and rarely gets inot it with anyone. Clique.....still intact. one thing is for sure GD can't run around now telling all he is Bourne. Both are on the board.

Are you familiar with the game of Go..... >:D

MMC
07-13-2011, 12:34 PM
Hey wtf just happened ......i got froze and then when I tried to hit my favorites i couldnt even pull-up the site. So I had to sign off completely and then it let me back in.

Mister D
07-13-2011, 12:41 PM
I popped over there to see if I had any PM's and got a friend invite from bla.

He's not an admin any longer?

Nope. He resigned. Serephia or something liek that is the admin. Sone Canuck.

Conley
07-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Hey wtf just happened ......i got froze and then when I tried to hit my favorites i couldnt even pull-up the site. So I had to sign off completely and then it let me back in.

yeah I couldn't get in here either? maybe someone should alert admin tho it seems to be working fine now

Mister D
07-13-2011, 01:04 PM
Nothign happened on my end but I was probably in active at the time.

Mister D
07-13-2011, 01:13 PM
Do you think aboutenough would like it better here? I don't think I sent him a link.

MMC
07-13-2011, 01:22 PM
I don't know......he might check it out. Daktoria asked for the link once he heard we could play chess.

Mister D
07-13-2011, 01:30 PM
I don't know......he might check it out. Daktoria asked for the link once he heard we could play chess.

Oh, that's cool. If you head over there tonight drop him a line.

MMC
07-15-2011, 08:45 AM
"What," no CL this mornin.....he must be sawing that log huh. Did he ever say what he was drinking last night?

I dropped the link to the Right guy at Debate. No Word from Revere.

Looks Like PH is down. I get database error.

I did tell my brother that I was at this site so he might stop in.....as we rarely talk or get to see one another much.

Mister D
07-15-2011, 08:57 AM
"What," no CL this mornin.....he must be sawing that log huh. Did he ever say what he was drinking last night?

I did tell my brother that I was at this site so he might stop in.....as we rarely talk or get to see one another much.

They will probably have a lot of tech issues with the merge at PH.

Hey, the more the merrier. I drop this link whenever I can.

spunkloaf
07-15-2011, 09:00 AM
I find it easier to dedicate my presence to one political forum. As a matter of fact, I dedicate myself to one forum entirely. ::) Spunkloaf needs to get a life.

MMC
07-15-2011, 09:12 AM
Yeah, I think we lost Scottie as he now runs that Library Deal.....I gave the link to Nonsqtr and Liberal Doses as well.

Mister D
07-15-2011, 09:13 AM
Yeah, I think we lost Scottie as he now runs that Library Deal.....I gave the link to Nonsqtr and Liberal Doses as well.

Good. I think those guys will eventuallt tire of thyat place. I know I did.

Conley
07-15-2011, 09:51 AM

yeah man...mostly miller lite and then some nice wine -- this stuff

http://www.bevmo.com/Media/Images/ProductImagesFull/71928.jpg

family stayin in town until the weekend so looks like i have another long night ahead of me. i know y'all miss my inane ramblings, but don't worry uncle conley'll be back before you know it ;D

freecell
07-15-2011, 12:03 PM
They are trying to get chess over there now.

Conley
07-15-2011, 12:07 PM

bastards!!! that is our claim to fame ;D

freecell
07-15-2011, 12:12 PM

Lol I think they are getting jealous. The thread was started today by mtm1963

Conley
07-15-2011, 12:15 PM

so what else can we steal of theirs? i mean besides you, mmc and the rest of their quality posters? ;D

Mister D
07-15-2011, 12:19 PM

>:(

Mister D
07-15-2011, 12:20 PM

I think I forwarded this link to him. Bad form, mtm1963.

Mister D
07-15-2011, 12:22 PM

so what else can we steal of theirs? i mean besides you, mmc and the rest of their quality posters? ;D

That place deserves to become an liberal echo chamber. I'd like nothing better than to come back in 6 months and find them all turning on each other.

You're a racist
No, you're the racist
Why do you hate poor people
I don't but you do

Conley
07-15-2011, 12:34 PM

I think I forwarded this link to him. Bad form, mtm1963.

fcukin double agents man...can't trust no body up in these forum wars.

[insert one of mmc's gansta videos here]

we might need to turn our game up a notch :D >:D

Conley
07-15-2011, 12:35 PM
first we were picking them off guerrilla style, so they had to merge their forums to build up their defenses

now they are going after our chess

not sure what the next step will be...gonna have to ponder it O0

freecell
07-15-2011, 12:41 PM
They don't have what we have. A form that people actually debate instead of people acting 3 years old and only there to see how many people they can call racist and any other name they can come up with. Disagreeing and debating is fine but they have too many that troll.

Mister D
07-15-2011, 12:51 PM
They don't have what we have. A form that people actually debate instead of people acting 3 years old and only there to see how many people they can call racist and any other name they can come up with. Disagreeing and debating is fine but they have too many that troll.

They have too many trolls and too many people who think "you're a fucking idiot" suffices as an argument.

Mister D
07-15-2011, 12:52 PM
first we were picking them off guerrilla style, so they had to merge their forums to build up their defenses

The joke is on them! I doubt many of them know how to play. ;D

freecell
07-15-2011, 01:27 PM

The joke is on them! I doubt many of them know how to play. ;D

Got to agree with you on that. There chess games on the boards are elementary. Too easy to wait and checkmate them.

Conley
07-15-2011, 02:15 PM
now you guys are making me want to join their forum -- i wanna get an ego boost and put some notches on my belt with a few easy Ws on the chess board

MMC
07-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Yeah, plus that Hollywood is the one that was at the PF site and then he was over at Reveres wih Divine Wind.....

Gotta watch who the hair corp club is cool with.....as with Revers Place bla found out and checked it out. Then was in there talking about what people were saying on another forum.

Then TR went and started another race thread with that shit on Kentucky. I think she set that stuff up with Slinger. As we shut down the other threads on race.Or at least on trying to call members there such. Always the same talking points. Always putting up the same kind of threads. Talk about and blame Bush. Blame Repubs, talk about Sarah Palin and GOP POLS. Jump those that lean right and label them racists and homophobes. Then jump all over chrsitianity, yet they know nothing about older religions.

Then I come along and throw up the economic debate and crush their asses with the likes of the 3 top major cities in the countries and the 3 states they are in. All the arguments to such with the facts and some reality. Then I throw out that Dem History. Then they have the nerve to tell people when they are putting up topics thats everything is always about race when it comes to this President.

I learned early don't play the game they want to. Make em play mine.

MMC
07-15-2011, 05:51 PM
"What," you guys playing that civilization game or somethin..... :-\

freecell
07-15-2011, 09:16 PM
now you guys are making me want to join their forum -- i wanna get an ego boost and put some notches on my belt with a few easy Ws on the chess board

Lol I could always start a controversial thread. ;D

freecell
07-15-2011, 10:06 PM
Had to and now I will go defend this poor woman at PH. >:D Let the games begin. LOL

freecell
07-15-2011, 10:21 PM
;D Now I will make a dumb response.

Conley
07-16-2011, 01:24 AM
"What," you guys playing that civilization game or somethin..... :-\

Lol I could always start a controversial thread. ;D

tolja i had family in town -- will be back rockin this site in a day or two fo sho! O0

MMC
07-19-2011, 01:29 AM
Okay.....looks like some are rocking those Z's hanging out over the keyboard. I got to head out to the warehouse. Its like 80 something with slight muggy rain. Gonna be a fun night for me. Not really but eh.....I will be back around 5 or 6 am.

LoVE.....you gotta to be the one to Challenge bro. I hold Court!

Btw FC thanks and you know for what.....wink

CL.....catch you when you come back on bro

Conley
07-19-2011, 08:35 AM
Okay.....looks like some are rocking those Z's hanging out over the keyboard. I got to head out to the warehouse. Its like 80 something with slight muggy rain. Gonna be a fun night for me. Not really but eh.....I will be back around 5 or 6 am.

LoVE.....you gotta to be the one to Challenge bro. I hold Court!

Btw FC thanks and you know for what.....wink

CL.....catch you when you come back on bro

Back atchya MMC -- funny when I went to bed around 10 / 1 in the morning East Coast time and this board was the busiest it had been all day :D

MMC
07-19-2011, 01:35 PM
Well.....we can't have you sawing logs when we are all jumpin......you might want to take some NO-Doz when we partying up in da house..... >:D

Conley
07-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Well.....we can't have you sawing logs when we are all jumpin......you might want to take some NO-Doz when we partying up in da house..... >:D

haha and here i thought the grown ups liked it after the kids went to sleep >:D

MMC
07-20-2011, 09:54 PM
Alright guys.....I got to break and get some rest. Before I head out to the warehouse. More than likely I will be back around 5 or 6 my time.

Conley
07-20-2011, 10:00 PM
Alright guys.....I got to break and get some rest. Before I head out to the warehouse. More than likely I will be back around 5 or 6 my time.

alright brutha catch ya on the flip side

MMC
07-21-2011, 09:45 PM
What yall go to sleep or somethin? >:D

Conley
07-21-2011, 09:51 PM
i don't sleep, i reload >:D

MMC
07-21-2011, 10:03 PM
Sounds like you were daydreaming of Sarah..... >:D ::) ;D

MMC
07-22-2011, 12:24 PM
Hey Guys.....Im gonna break for awhile. BBL..... ;)

Conley
07-22-2011, 12:24 PM
Hey Guys.....Im gonna break for awhile. BBL..... ;)

have a good one MMC!

MMC
07-22-2011, 04:44 PM
Wheres is everybody? :o

Conley
07-22-2011, 05:03 PM

Waitin for you to show? :P

MMC
07-22-2011, 05:53 PM

Waitin for you to show? :P

The Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqV7DB8Iwg#ws)

Well Lets Get This Party Started...... >:D

Conley
07-22-2011, 06:02 PM
Now we rockin!

MMC
07-22-2011, 06:15 PM
I am getting real Tired of ATT.....if it ain't the Government than its the ISP provider and all their fricken damn ads.

MMC
07-22-2011, 06:23 PM
Where is the Grumpmeister? Wheres D? Wheres the Cap? Been waiting two days now with Grumpy on that chess match..... >:D

Conley
07-22-2011, 06:26 PM
What happened with ATT?

Yeah, D better show himself, they'll probably be around in a few

MMC
07-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Its all the time they're freezing up.....then when you call they will tell you they had people working on shit. I am getting tired of it. Plus I think I need to update the browser. Like I said I am not puter literate at all. >:(

Conley
07-22-2011, 06:47 PM
yeah it sucks that we don't have many choices for internet service

funny how the feds are all for free market but have allowed the telecom companies to limit our choices to just a couple of options

MMC
07-22-2011, 06:59 PM
Plus then they can put their advertisments all over the place. I wonder if Gates has to put up with this kind of shit. I needs me to find one of them hackers and have him stay here for a week. Betcha I would know how to do some shit then. >:D :D

Conley
07-22-2011, 07:00 PM
Plus then they can put their advertisments all over the place. I wonder if Gates has to put up with this kind of shit. I needs me to find one of them hackers and have him stay here for a week. Betcha I would know how to do some shit then. >:D :D

i could hook you up in exchange for some sticky icky wicky ;D

MMC
07-22-2011, 07:34 PM

i could hook you up in exchange for some sticky icky wicky ;D

Truthfully with what we get around here.....the Midwest is getting screwed. The Reggie u guys get out there is better than over 2/3rds of the shit they get round here. Illinois and Indiana are the sisters states Zero tolerance and they are on the J....O....B. What they allow to get thru aint shit but the bottom of the barrel.

This is even if one knows somebody thats got the real connect. Course the Connisuers are not round here anymore. So anything like such is far and few and small time Illinois and Indiana both shot down the Presecription Pharmacy Idea here. Even paraphenalia is confiscated except for papers. Now they are going after that fake weed shit they have been selling in the gas stations as a few kids have died.

Conley
07-22-2011, 07:36 PM
dayum that is sad....i thought with the chicago liberals they'd be a little better on enforcing that shiz, but yea i believe that it's not quite what we got here in our magic mountains ;D

didn't know they could even take bongs from ya, that's just for tobacco, everyone knows that!

MMC
07-22-2011, 07:53 PM
dayum that is sad....i thought with the chicago liberals they'd be a little better on enforcing that shiz, but yea i believe that it's not quite what we got here in our magic mountains ;D

didn't know they could even take bongs from ya, that's just for tobacco, everyone knows that!

Thing is both allow head shops to operate. They always raid them too. The one guy I know heads out to Vegas to pic up bowls and one hitters. All kinds of wooden bowls. Which are rare around here. Hookahs too.....can't have any residue in them period.

Course all round around with Kush. Blueberry, Strawberry, etc etc....shit burns up fast and for the money it's not worth spending on. I was never one for paying out money for like 2 small joints. 10-12 dollars. I am one of those types that likes to indulge when I want to. Know what I mean. But with price they have gotten ridiculous.

Conley
07-22-2011, 07:57 PM
$12 for a couple of small Js !?!

yikes

yeah i am more a roach man than hookah, bong, or pipe

O0

Mister D
07-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Where is the Grumpmeister? Wheres D? Wheres the Cap? Been waiting two days now with Grumpy on that chess match..... >:D

Nigger please! >:( Been so hot today I have to keep the PC turned off. I never put an ac in my den. It's Africa in here and Mister D is not African... >:( ;D

Conley
07-22-2011, 08:24 PM
Maybe the heat has knocked other people off of here as well. Either that or zombies.

Mister D
07-22-2011, 08:32 PM
Maybe the heat has knocked other people off of here as well. Either that or zombies.

It's really bad at east today, bro. That probably took care of Freecell too.

MMC
07-22-2011, 08:42 PM
The Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqV7DB8Iwg#ws)
Yeah its cooking here too.....and now that D is in Da House. We can Get this Started......

Sorry bout that I just had a neighbor of mine from a block over stop by.....he had the same Idea you did CL.....I couldn't help him out the way he wanted . But I did helps. ;D

Conley
07-22-2011, 08:47 PM
i am thinking about pouring myself a cocktail here in a little bit...wish i had the mixings for a bloody mary

Captain Obvious
07-22-2011, 08:50 PM
i am thinking about pouring myself a cocktail here in a little bit...wish i had the mixings for a bloody mary

I have a fifth of vodka and 3 freshly sliced jalapenos sitting in a jar on my counter now for a week. In a couple weeks, I'll be mixing BM's from hell.

Conley
07-22-2011, 09:01 PM
nice! i put some srichacha (cock sauce) in mine

MMC
07-22-2011, 09:03 PM

I have a fifth of vodka and 3 freshly sliced jalapenos sitting in a jar on my counter now for a week. In a couple weeks, I'll be mixing BM's from hell.

Alright the Cap is in Da House.....Now we can Get This Started..... ;D ;D

Toast gentlmen<<<<<raises Bowl erm I mean shot glass. hehe

Captain Obvious
07-22-2011, 09:05 PM
I thought about cock sauce also, I love that stuff but I'm not sure it would be good in a BM.

My standard BM: Huge plastic tumbler full of ice. 2/3 vodka - middle shelf stuff, 1/3 bottled tomato juice. A good couple dashes of worcestershire, a few shakes of celery salt, a good portion of freshly cracked pepper and a couple dashes of Franks Red Hot.

Don't even think about celery stalks.

I'm not sure this jalapeno vodka will do well in a BM, I'm pretty religious about that mixed drink. I'm guessing I'll be sipping that vodka on ice.

Conley
07-22-2011, 09:12 PM
if you don't experiment, you'll never know...that's my philosophy with cooking and drinking.

gotta be in the right mood though.

Mister D
07-22-2011, 09:14 PM
if you don't experiment, you'll never know...that's my philosophy with cooking and drinking.

A bad meal can ruin whatever else you're doing though...

Conley
07-22-2011, 09:26 PM

Well I don't get too crazy...and if it's bad I feed it to the dog ;D

Captain Obvious
07-22-2011, 09:30 PM

Well I don't get too crazy...and if it's bad I feed it to the dog ;D

Can't go wrong with hot dogs, right?

Conley
07-22-2011, 09:35 PM

I think I'm stuck around 36 or so...have a big stack in the freezer

Captain Obvious
07-22-2011, 09:36 PM

You ate 14 dogs already?

Holy fuck!!

;D ;D ;D

Conley
07-22-2011, 09:41 PM

You ate 14 dogs already?

Holy fuck!!

;D ;D ;D

:D I fed a few to my drunk friend. He liked em.

MMC
07-23-2011, 01:23 PM
It's getting slow and its like I have no clue as to what to talk about today.....don't really want to bitch about the government. Okay Congress went on vacation again, guess they needed another break from all that strenuous work of pulling chairs in and out. >:(

Conley
07-23-2011, 01:35 PM
did you see my post about them going on vay cay without bothering to fund the FAA? Those planes don't just land themselves.

MMC
07-23-2011, 02:34 PM
Yep and I asked if ya thought ti would hit Trains too..... :D

Conley
07-23-2011, 02:41 PM
Yep and I asked if ya thought ti would hit Trains too..... :D

ha...i missed it, gotta go find that thread

MMC
07-23-2011, 02:54 PM
Alright guys.....I gotta break. BBL.....

Conley
07-23-2011, 03:08 PM
catch ya on the flip side brutha