PDA

View Full Version : Storm surge of bias

Wehrwolfen
09-13-2018, 09:38 AM
Editorial: Storm surge of bias (http://www.bostonherald.com/opinion/editorials/2018/09/editorial_storm_surge_of_bias)

Editorial: Storm surge of bias | Boston Herald (http://www.bostonherald.com/opinion/editorials/2018/09/editorial_storm_surge_of_bias)
As if the media hadn’t already covered itself in shame this week by using 9/11 to malign President Trump, it is now using Hurricane Florence as a cudgel with which to beat him. Yesterday, The Washington Post’s editorial board ran a piece titled, “Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit.” Complicit! You read that right. But they weren’t through. “When it comes to extreme weather, Mr. Trump is complicit,” it read. “He plays down humans’ role in increasing the risks, and he continues to dismantle efforts to address those risks. It is hard to attribute any single weather event to climate change. But there is no reasonable doubt that humans are priming the Earth’s systems to produce disasters.”... Comedians, talk show hosts, journalists and now editorial boards have tossed aside all pretext and morphed into hysterical activists, lecturing, hectoring and panicking at every turn.Tantrums are easy. Conversations are harder but the exchange of ideas benefits a society. Those who look to stifle debate or inspire fear among the masses are complicit in creating the unfortunate fallout.

~~~~~~
These Progressive Leftists, Fifth Columnist propaganda spewing ideologs are literally blaming Trump for hurricanes, meanwhile the deep state wants to simultaneously shut down any alternative news channels and the internet that would differ in their attacks. This is just further proof that the Left wing Fifth Column media has become a really bad joke, is no more believable than Pravda or the Völkischer Beobachter, and that Trump was right, they truly are the enemy of the people
No doubt the Leftist media is now in full 'hair on fire mode' that is what hate has done to them. It eats their souls and they have become unable to think logically. As a 'collective' anything goes to feed the hate machine and it certainly appears they've reached and gone beyond that point.

The "Resistance", has jumped the shark. They are no longer rational and don't care if they get called out on it.

We are heading for either very dark times, or a revolution.

Mini Me
09-13-2018, 12:29 PM
Lets all rush out and buy more guns! Then, we will feel better!

Crepitus
09-13-2018, 12:38 PM
Editorial: Storm surge of bias (http://www.bostonherald.com/opinion/editorials/2018/09/editorial_storm_surge_of_bias)

Editorial: Storm surge of bias | Boston Herald (http://www.bostonherald.com/opinion/editorials/2018/09/editorial_storm_surge_of_bias)
As if the media hadn’t already covered itself in shame this week by using 9/11 to malign President Trump, it is now using Hurricane Florence as a cudgel with which to beat him. Yesterday, The Washington Post’s editorial board ran a piece titled, “Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit.” Complicit! You read that right. But they weren’t through. “When it comes to extreme weather, Mr. Trump is complicit,” it read. “He plays down humans’ role in increasing the risks, and he continues to dismantle efforts to address those risks. It is hard to attribute any single weather event to climate change. But there is no reasonable doubt that humans are priming the Earth’s systems to produce disasters.”... Comedians, talk show hosts, journalists and now editorial boards have tossed aside all pretext and morphed into hysterical activists, lecturing, hectoring and panicking at every turn.Tantrums are easy. Conversations are harder but the exchange of ideas benefits a society. Those who look to stifle debate or inspire fear among the masses are complicit in creating the unfortunate fallout.

~~~~~~
These Progressive Leftists, Fifth Columnist propaganda spewing ideologs are literally blaming Trump for hurricanes, meanwhile the deep state wants to simultaneously shut down any alternative news channels and the internet that would differ in their attacks. This is just further proof that the Left wing Fifth Column media has become a really bad joke, is no more believable than Pravda or the Völkischer Beobachter, and that Trump was right, they truly are the enemy of the people
No doubt the Leftist media is now in full 'hair on fire mode' that is what hate has done to them. It eats their souls and they have become unable to think logically. As a 'collective' anything goes to feed the hate machine and it certainly appears they've reached and gone beyond that point.

The "Resistance", has jumped the shark. They are no longer rational and don't care if they get called out on it.

We are heading for either very dark times, or a revolution.

LMf'nAO!

"The liberals are gonna get me!"

Mister D
09-13-2018, 12:38 PM
You live in a dilapidated trailer. You can't afford to. Should be OK though. I can't imagine why anyone would break in unless you really are running a meth lab out of there...

Common
09-13-2018, 12:42 PM

I just did thank you, I bought a sig sauer P320 fired it today and I can hit a mouse in the ass at 15 and 25 yards :)

Next im going to buy another combat shotgun to make sure I dont miss

barb012
09-13-2018, 12:58 PM
I just did thank you, I bought a sig sauer P320 fired it today and I can hit a mouse in the ass at 15 and 25 yards :)

Next im going to buy another combat shotgun to make sure I dont miss

I feel sorry for the mouse.