PDA

View Full Version : Why Now? Oh, We All Know Why Now!

Robo
09-17-2018, 09:02 AM
Let’s see, What Judge Kavanaugh did or didn’t do 35 plus years ago in high school is ohhhhhh so important all of a sudden. We must listen to the “me too” lynch mob gang of Senators that call themselves Democrats. Apparently by all reports Senator Diane Feinstein and the Democrats had this information before Judge Kavanaugh was even nominated by Trump. He according to the Democrats, a woman has now come forward and claimed that the judge either raped or attempted to rape her 35 plus years ago when they were in high school together. The accusations aren’t completely clear yet.

Senator Feinstein had the opportunity for months since the nomination of the Judge to bring these accusations out. Isn’t it perfectly clear to any rational person of any integrity that the tactic of dropping the dime at this point is just another spoke in the Democrat’s delay, delay tactics wheel to keep this Judge off of the Court? If the accusation truly is sooooo important now why wasn’t it sooooo important the day judge Kavanaugh was nominated and every day after that?

The Cesspool Swamp games never end!

donttread
09-17-2018, 09:50 AM
Let’s see, What Judge Kavanaugh did or didn’t do 35 plus years ago in high school is ohhhhhh so important all of a sudden. We must listen to the “me too” lynch mob gang of Senators that call themselves Democrats. Apparently by all reports Senator Diane Feinstein and the Democrats had this information before Judge Kavanaugh was even nominated by Trump. He according to the Democrats, a woman has now come forward and claimed that the judge either raped or attempted to rape her 35 plus years ago when they were in high school together. The accusations aren’t completely clear yet.

Senator Feinstein had the opportunity for months since the nomination of the Judge to bring these accusations out. Isn’t it perfectly clear to any rational person of any integrity that the tactic of dropping the dime at this point is just another spoke in the Democrat’s delay, delay tactics wheel to keep this Judge off of the Court? If the accusation truly is sooooo important now why wasn’t it sooooo important the day judge Kavanaugh was nominated and every day after that?

The Cesspool Swamp games never end!

Whoops I just started a similar thread in "American Politics" without knowing this was here. I think there are enough differences however.
This is like a three year old throwing a tantrum. Except these aren't three year olds and people's reputations will be damaged . I feel we need an even stronger conviction to confirm the Judge in order to show that we will not be held hostage by such tactics.

Robo
09-17-2018, 12:59 PM
Whoops I just started a similar thread in "American Politics" without knowing this was here. I think there are enough differences however.
This is like a three year old throwing a tantrum. Except these aren't three year olds and people's reputations will be damaged . I feel we need an even stronger conviction to confirm the Judge in order to show that we will not be held hostage by such tactics.

I think this is the Democrats final play of the game. It's their "hale Mary" pass with no time on the clock. I think they saved it as a last resort to postpone Kavanaugh's confirmation past the midterm election. If they can take back the Senate no Trump appointee will get confirmed as long as they can hold the senate. That's Schumer's last gasp at saving court appointees for the next Democrat President.

donttread
09-17-2018, 01:54 PM
I think this is the Democrats final play of the game. It's their "hale Mary" pass with no time on the clock. I think they saved it as a last resort to postpone Kavanaugh's confirmation past the midterm election. If they can take back the Senate no Trump appointee will get confirmed as long as they can hold the senate. That's Schumer's last gasp at saving court appointees for the next Democrat President.

We need some Amendments.