PDA

View Full Version : Cory Booker wrote in his student newspaper back in 1992 ...

Lummy
09-20-2018, 03:25 PM
Democrat Booker is presently raising hell at Bret Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings.

Here's an excerpt from Booker’s 1992 column in the Stanford Daily student newspaper:

“New Year’s Eve 1984 I will never forget. I was 15. As the ball dropped, I leaned over to hug a friend and she met me instead with an overwhelming kiss. As we fumbled upon the bed, I remember debating my next ‘move’ as if it were a chess game ... With the ‘Top Gun’ slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast. After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my ‘mark’ ... Our groping ended soon and while no ‘relationship’ ensued, a friendship did. You see, the next week in school she told me that she was drunk that night and didn’t really know what she was doing.” -- Cory Booker, Senate Inquisition of Brett Kavanaugh.
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/09/20/sit-this-one-out-shocking-tidbit-about-teen-cory-booker-should-disqualify-him-from-kavanaugh-hearing/

My mind it is blown. My ears they be smokin'.

I figure $50,000 from him as hush money and another $150,000 for flipping him like a sausage patty on a red hot skillet.

Not bad for an hour's work. LOL.

ripmeister
09-20-2018, 04:16 PM
Democrat Booker is presently raising hell at Bret Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings.

Here's an excerpt from Booker’s 1992 column in the Stanford Daily student newspaper:

My mind it is blown. My ears they be smokin'.

I figure $50,000 from him as hush money and another $150,000 for flipping him like a sausage patty on a red hot skillet.

Not bad for an hour's work. LOL.

Sounds consensual. Whats your point?

Lummy
09-20-2018, 05:51 PM
I really don't think I need to repeat myself.

gamewell45
09-20-2018, 06:05 PM
Good thing he's not up for appointment to SCOTUS; he'd have a lot of explaining to do.

ripmeister
09-21-2018, 12:39 PM
I really don't think I need to repeat myself.

Thank-goodness.

Captdon
09-21-2018, 12:50 PM
Sounds consensual. Whats your point?

She slapped his hand away. For liberals no doesn't mean no? That it?

ripmeister
09-21-2018, 12:54 PM
She slapped his hand away. For liberals no doesn't mean no? That it?
You guys are committing a big stretch. Oh well.

Hoosier8
09-21-2018, 01:06 PM
For the Kavanaugh allegation about the same thing happened but they did not end up friends so it is now a bad thing.

ripmeister
09-21-2018, 02:03 PM
For the Kavanaugh allegation about the same thing happened but they did not end up friends so it is now a bad thing.
I don't see some kid trying to cop a feel and being rebuffed as being equivalent to the charge that one was held down, subjected to having her clothes removed and having her mouth covered when she tried to scream. Now, whether or not that happened, who knows, but to equate the two if off IMO. Do you see them being equivalent?

Lummy
09-22-2018, 03:17 PM
You guys talk as if they're in some petty spat, and she really isn't being paid many tens of thousands of dollars to raise hell. Do you assume that because it would be illegal for her to do that?

Hahahaha ... yeah, right.

You might be right, of course, but only by coincidence.

Captdon
09-22-2018, 03:40 PM
I don't see some kid trying to cop a feel and being rebuffed as being equivalent to the charge that one was held down, subjected to having her clothes removed and having her mouth covered when she tried to scream. Now, whether or not that happened, who knows, but to equate the two if off IMO. Do you see them being equivalent?

No. One of them isn't true.