PDA

View Full Version : Napolitano Hands Democrats Their Next Tactical Attack On Kavanaugh

Robo
09-22-2018, 03:19 PM
Judge Andrew Napolitano of Fox News fame, on the air, just handed the Democrats their next tactical attack on Judge Kavanaugh guaranteed to push the stalled confirmation past the midterm election. He unwittingly told the Democrats watching Fox that Dr. Ford and her (Hillary lawyers) can now take Ford to Maryland, (the scene of the alleged crime) and file charges against Kavanaugh for sexual assault, where there is no statute of limitations. Thereby forcing Maryland’s law enforcement to investigate and possibly prosecute him for the alleged crime. Thereby placing any vote on Kavanaugh’s confirmation by Senate Republicans in jeopardy for however long it takes to investigate the charge and or possibly prosecute it.

Captdon
09-22-2018, 03:36 PM
He's wrong more than he's right. He must work cheap. Now, Jeanine Shapiro...

It doesn't change the fact that there is no evidence but her word.

Lummy
09-22-2018, 03:37 PM
Doesn't bother me. Democrats are toast.

AZ Jim
09-22-2018, 03:54 PM
Doesn't bother me. Democrats are toast.I would say you are a fucking idiot but that would be unkind. (apologies to idiots)

Chris
09-22-2018, 04:50 PM
Judge Andrew Napolitano of Fox News fame, on the air, just handed the Democrats their next tactical attack on Judge Kavanaugh guaranteed to push the stalled confirmation past the midterm election. He unwittingly told the Democrats watching Fox that Dr. Ford and her (Hillary lawyers) can now take Ford to Maryland, (the scene of the alleged crime) and file charges against Kavanaugh for sexual assault, where there is no statute of limitations. Thereby forcing Maryland’s law enforcement to investigate and possibly prosecute him for the alleged crime. Thereby placing any vote on Kavanaugh’s confirmation by Senate Republicans in jeopardy for however long it takes to investigate the charge and or possibly prosecute it.

All that came up in another thread so Napolitano not telling them what they don't know.

Kavanaugh can still be seated before charges and investigation.

AZ Jim
09-22-2018, 04:57 PM
All that came up in another thread so Napolitano not telling them what they don't know.

Kavanaugh can still be seated before charges and investigation. So we don't want to know about people being appointed to a lifetime government job which has the awesome power of the supreme court as long as they are republicans? BULLSHIT!!

texan
09-22-2018, 05:40 PM

I guess they could file fraudulent charges. That would be classy.

texan
09-22-2018, 05:42 PM
So we don't want to know about people being appointed to a lifetime government job which has the awesome power of the supreme court as long as they are republicans? BULL$#@!!!

Well I call BULL$@!!! on you! So now we all can stop any nomination by just saying anything without 1 Fing fact? Like where did the crime occur and what day? Enjoy your dumbass parties little charade for about 5 days then it’s over.

You dems are the Fing idiots. How many times you going to leave and then come back with $hit posts?

Captdon
09-22-2018, 06:08 PM
So we don't want to know about people being appointed to a lifetime government job which has the awesome power of the supreme court as long as they are republicans? BULL$#@!!!

Know what? She has an unprovable story and he says it isn't true. What else do you think you're going to know? If the story was about your boy, Obama, you'd be screaming about the unfairness.

AZ Jim, you are being played and can't see it. Maybe we need an age limit on voters.

Robo
09-22-2018, 06:25 PM

Kavanaugh can still be seated before charges and investigation.

Yeah! He could be seated "IF" the Republicans want to vote on a judge under investigation for a sex crime on a 15 year old girl. How's that gonna fly with the slim Republican majority? It can nalso possibly be grounds for impeaching the judge by the House if Democrats take the House back.

Captdon
09-22-2018, 06:34 PM
Yeah! He could be seated "IF" the Republicans want to vote on a judge under investigation for a sex crime on a 15 year old girl. How's that gonna fly with the slim Republican majority? It can nalso possibly be grounds for impeaching the judge by the House if Democrats take the House back.

There is no investigation. There is no proof anything happened much less who did it. This is a sham by liberals. That's all it is.

Impeachment is a word thrown around like it actually means anything. It's conviction that matters, How do you think the Dems, if they win the House, are going to get 67 votes in the Senate.

jet57
09-22-2018, 06:39 PM
I would say you are a $#@!ing idiot but that would be unkind. (apologies to idiots)

Yeah, don't be so mean to average idiots.

jet57
09-22-2018, 06:42 PM

(cough)

And from where do you derive this brainless development; I mean besides the other forum you posted it on.

You're on two forums at the same time, running the same thread: interesting.

gamewell45
09-22-2018, 06:42 PM
He's wrong more than he's right. He must work cheap. Now, Jeanine Shapiro...

It doesn't change the fact that there is no evidence but her word.

I think you mean Jeanine Pirro?

AZ Jim
09-22-2018, 08:58 PM
Well I call BULL$@!!! on you! So now we all can stop any nomination by just saying anything without 1 Fing fact? Like where did the crime occur and what day? Enjoy your dumbass parties little charade for about 5 days then it’s over.

You dems are the Fing idiots. How many times you going to leave and then come back with $hit posts?stating I was leaving. Just because I have a life beyond here unlike you does not prohibit my posting when I choose to.

AZ Jim
09-22-2018, 09:01 PM
Know what? She has an unprovable story and he says it isn't true. What else do you think you're going to know? If the story was about your boy, Obama, you'd be screaming about the unfairness.

AZ Jim, you are being played and can't see it. Maybe we need an age limit on voters.Maybe it's not we elders who are the fools?

Tahuyaman
09-30-2018, 10:50 AM
Maybe it's not we elders who are the fools?
Who’s “we”?

Tahuyaman
09-30-2018, 10:55 AM
I would say you are a $#@!ing idiot but that would be unkind. (apologies to idiots)
You always make it obvious when the discussion is over your head.

Now back to the topic. Maryland isn’t going to go after Kavanaugh on this. There’s no evidence to support a charge. Just the opposite. All of the named witnesses dispute the incident ever took place.

zachroidott
09-30-2018, 09:16 PM
You pretend like you care whether the allegations are true. Good one!

Robo
10-01-2018, 10:23 AM

Actually we have here a duopoly system that gives lifetime appointments to most Senators by way of the duopoly bribery system. Seem damned few care about that. There's actually hardly any difference between the judges and the Senators. One makes the unconstitutional laws and the other validates them. Either can be removed from office by an impeachment or vote in the case of the Senators. Neither seems to ever happen.