PDA

View Full Version : Democratic Candidate For Congress April Freeman Has Died, Husband Says

roadmaster
09-24-2018, 03:10 PM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/42589108_10218081409130986_2147519223214112768_n.j pg?_nc_cat=101&oh=f6a30a18b8c4358d1741f557c69df2eb&oe=5C584D82

April Freeman, the Democratic candidate for the 17th District Congressional seat in Florida has died unexpectedly, her husband says.
“It’s with great sadness that I feel I must inform all of you that my beloved wife April passed away suddenly last night,” her husband wrote on Facebook. “To all of her family and friends here on Facebook, my heart aches with you.”

No further details were revealed.

WWSB reported (http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/democratic-candidate-for-th-district-seat-dies-unexpectedly/article_fe424c1a-c026-11e8-b0fa-7724c03a0e63.html): Freeman, a film and television producer who lives near Fort Myers, won the Democratic congressional primary and would have faced State Sen. Steube in November in the race for the 17th District Congressional seat being vacated by Tom Rooney
https://breaking911.com/breaking-democratic-candidate-for-congress-has-died/

Tahuyaman
09-24-2018, 03:33 PM
If this was in Illinois she might get more votes for dying.

Hoosier8
09-24-2018, 05:35 PM
How awful for the family. No info other than the announcement.

ripmeister
09-24-2018, 06:18 PM
If this was in Illinois she might get more votes for dying.How big of you.

Tahuyaman
09-24-2018, 06:22 PM
How big of you. You disagree?

ripmeister
09-24-2018, 06:36 PM
You disagree?Yep, but that's irrelevant.

nathanbforrest45
09-24-2018, 07:19 PM
Well, that's one less to worry about.

And don't tell me that I am being cold about this. She was a Democrat, she would have voted to limit our freedoms. She would have vote to raise taxes, she would have voted to allow more illegals into the country. Why should I mourn her passing?

Dr. Who
09-24-2018, 07:56 PM
What a terrible shock and tragedy for her poor family. I wish them strength in the sad and difficult times to follow. May April rest in peace.

Chloe
09-24-2018, 08:08 PM

And don't tell me that I am being cold about this. She was a Democrat, she would have voted to limit our freedoms. She would have vote to raise taxes, she would have voted to allow more illegals into the country. Why should I mourn her passing?

You could have reserved some personal dignity and just not have said anything.

IMPress Polly
09-25-2018, 06:29 AM
You could have reserved some personal dignity and just not have said anything.

Exactly! John McCain passed away recently, and it can't be said that I had the same warm and fuzzy feelings about all his life contributions that many others did. But you didn't see me publicly celebrating his passing either. That's because I have a soul.

donttread
09-25-2018, 06:53 AM

Classless.

Plus all donkephants vote to limit freedoms. We have enough laws and each time they pass a new one do you think that adds to freedoms? There is no fundamental difference between the "two major parties" in real world actions

Ethereal
09-25-2018, 07:00 AM
Exactly! When John McCain passed away recently, and it can't be said that I had the same warm and fuzzy feelings about all his life contributions that many others did. But you didn't see me publicly celebrating his passing either. That's because I have a soul.

Well, unlike this woman, John McCain willfully contributed to the death and misery of millions of people across the Middle East - Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc. - so while I didn't celebrate his death, I didn't hesitate to make the case that the world will be a better place without him.

IMPress Polly
09-25-2018, 07:02 AM
Well, unlike this woman, John McCain willfully contributed to the death and misery of millions of people across the Middle East - Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc. - so while I didn't celebrate his death, I didn't hesitate to make the case that the world will be a better place without him.

That depends on who replaces him! We'll see how that works out.