PDA

View Full Version : NFL players again protest on Sunday, week 3.

Lummy
09-25-2018, 07:01 PM
Didn't read the article, but apparently little has changed. Just about every team had players who protested the national anthem on game day.

The NFL has become so absurd that really what you're witnessing is a preview of what the whole damn country will look like in a generation or less.
http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/249755/nfl-players-who-protested-during-the-national-anthem-in-week-3

The NFL obviously doesn't care about that, which is to say the NFL is unAmerican.

Boycott it.

Don
09-25-2018, 07:22 PM
That article was from week 3 last year. I found this today............

Six players from three teams protested during the playing of the National Anthem before their games in the third week of the 2018 National Football League (NFL) season.
Two players knelt, two raised fists and two boycotted the Anthem, USA Today reports (https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/09/23/the-latest-bengals-panthers-wear-one-carolina-stickers/37910091/):

Los Angeles Chargers (1): Left tackle Russell Okung raised a fist in protest during the anthem.
Seattle Seahawks (2): Offensive tackle Duane Brown and defensive Quinton Jefferson boycotted the Anthem by staying in the locker room while it played.
Miami Dolphins (3): Receivers Kenny Stills and Albert Wilson took a knee and defensive end Robert Quinn raised his fist during the National Anthem.

Lummy
09-25-2018, 07:42 PM
O, IC. My mistake. Sorry.

It will always have the feel of the NFL coddling black players anyway. They have firmly established their bias. Thus, the NFL remains unAmerican.

Safety
09-25-2018, 11:06 PM
"It will always have the feel of the NFL coddling black players anyway. They have firmly established their bias. Thus, the NFL remains unAmerican."

:rofl:

In the meantime, Nike is enjoying record stock prices, let's see which social con will start a thread about that....

Lummy
09-26-2018, 08:29 AM
"It will always have the feel of the NFL coddling black players anyway. They have firmly established their bias. Thus, the NFL remains unAmerican."

In the meantime, Nike is enjoying record stock prices, let's see which social con will start a thread about that....

Well, okay. I'll ask the question that has no doubt been on your mind too: What makes anyone think that the reality of fake news is not also to be found in the stock market?

I don't think it's funny, but go ahead and laugh if you want.

rcfieldz
09-26-2018, 12:28 PM
These guys are gonna save the World..didn't ya know!!?

Tahuyaman
10-29-2018, 09:10 PM
If you want to see why the NFL is losing popularity, you only need to watch the game tonight. The officiating is horrible. They are imposing different standards on the Bills than they are the Patriots.

Captain Obvious
10-30-2018, 12:44 AM
The real idiots are people supporting this.

Steelers Bell is holding out at a cost to him of almost $900k per game.

Nine hundred fucking thousand dollars per game, what average American wouldn't give their left and right nut for one fucking game on this guy's payroll?

Tell me... and they whine, the players, that they're not making enough and... oh, by the way, I hate this society I live in, I can't make enough. I'm so oppressed.

Just like democracy, it's the majority who are idiots, they keep throwing money at these privileged punks just like they keep throwing votes at rich white guys who just keep everyone penned up at their convenience.

Think about it for a change people.

Raffishragabash
10-30-2018, 03:38 AM
Steelers Bell is holding out at a cost to him of almost $900k per game...
Do you think it is fair to equate his value system, to yours? Especially if he's within the Rights of the 'franchise tag' clause. I believe he is free from fines until up to week 7.

Just because $900K a week does not move Bell to report to work, like it moves you to report to work...does that somehow make it fair to criticize Bell??

Safety
10-30-2018, 07:05 AM
How is Nike doing again?

The Xl
10-30-2018, 10:57 AM
Thread fail. Don't give a fuck about the protests. I'm completely against police brutality, just wish the players were more tactful in their approach and more coherent about their goal.

Captain Obvious
10-30-2018, 11:49 AM
Do you think it is fair to equate his value system, to yours? Especially if he's within the Rights of the 'franchise tag' clause. I believe he is free from fines until up to week 7.

Just because $900K a week does not move Bell to report to work, like it moves you to report to work...does that somehow make it fair to criticize Bell??

Fair question but that wasn't the crux of my response

Raffishragabash
10-30-2018, 11:49 AM
Thread fail. Don't give a $#@! about the protests. I'm completely against police brutality, just wish the players were more tactful in their approach and more coherent about their goal.

I think the current society's anger, shows the players were very tactful and effective in their strategy IMHO. A strategy which recently caused wealthy Caucasian NFL team owners, to agree to dedicate $90-million to anti police-brutality programs and efforts.

And most notably, look at how Kaepernick walked away from his 49ers contract/left $32-million on the table, during this effort. And via NIKE that decision has morphed him into Pop Icon status, forever, thanks to him being the quint martyr in the players cause.

Raffishragabash
10-30-2018, 11:52 AM
Fair question but that wasn't the crux of my response
If its fair questioning, why did you refuse to answer?

Captain Obvious
10-30-2018, 12:02 PM
If its fair questioning, why did you refuse to answer?

Because it wasn't relevant to the point I made.

In comparison while I do very well I dont make a grotesque amount of money in a couple of weeks more than most people do in a lifetime and whine about being oppressed.

Or make ridiculous demonstrations at my job site.

Privileged punks, those who truly want justice and equality should be offended at these posers and I believe most really aren't interested in justice and equality, they just want to cheerleaders and be dicks.

Raffishragabash
10-30-2018, 12:15 PM
I think you would do yourself a great service to remember that players do not look through the same lens we look through, about money, because this is our entertainment but it is their occupation which they also put their life/their health on the line for.

So when people making that type of money, put it all on the line just to protest how Blacks are unfairly treated, then that is extraordinary! Like I said about how Kaepernick loves Black people so much...

he walked away from his 49ers contract/left $32-million on the table, during this effort. And via NIKE that decision has morphed him into Pop Icon status, forever, thanks to him being the quint martyr in the players cause.

Raffishragabash
10-30-2018, 12:18 PM
Privileged punks... I believe most really aren't interested in justice and equality, they just want to cheerleaders and be dicks.
ROFL

...oh, so that was the strategy/the mindset they used when they recently got NFL team-owners to dedicate $90-million to anti police-brutality programs and efforts?? :cool2:

The Xl
10-30-2018, 12:26 PM
I think the current society's anger, shows the players were very tactful and effective in their strategy IMHO. A strategy which recently caused wealthy Caucasian NFL team owners, to agree to dedicate $90-million to anti police-brutality programs and efforts.

And most notably, look at how Kaepernick walked away from his 49ers contract/left $32-million on the table, during this effort. And via NIKE that decision has morphed him into Pop Icon status, forever, thanks to him being the quint martyr in the players cause.

That's really just putting a band-aid on the problem though. 90 mil to do what? Police are still going to assault civilians and will still get away with it. Until prosecutors don't protect them blindly and they actually get prosecuted for their crimes, then nothing has changed. The fact that the narrative is about how they're shitting on the flag and not police brutality shows that they've failed in their goal.

Captain Obvious
10-30-2018, 12:27 PM
I think you would do yourself a great service to remember that players do not look through the same lens we look through, about money, because this is our entertainment but it is their occupation which they also put their life/their health on the line for.

So when people making that type of money, put it all on the line just to protest how Blacks are unfairly treated, then that is extraordinary! Like I said about how Kaepernick loves Black people so much...

he walked away from his 49ers contract/left $32-million on the table, during this effort. And via NIKE that decision has morphed him into Pop Icon status, forever, thanks to him being the quint martyr in the players cause.

Disagreed. I am doing a great service by being honest and respecting those who do real work and those who make real sacrifices. Punks like players are an insult to movements. Privileged attention whores.

Kaepernick loves Kaepernick, he wouldn't know oppression if it kicked him in his punk ass.

Walked away... he made a pariah out of himself, most of our society rejects pointless political pandering.

He signed a Nike contract for himself and himself only because he realizes his days as a player are over.

I'm not going to get into a debate over you kissing Kaepernick's ass but I will make the point that these punks like Kaepernick and Bell can be punks because of fools like you and ticked/merchandise buyers.

Raffishragabash
10-30-2018, 01:01 PM
Walked away... he made a pariah out of himself, most of our society rejects pointless political pandering.

Again you have made a claim which is not based, in logic, since the season of his national anthem protest was the season which ended with his contract having a 'player option' for allegedly 2yrs but for sure 30+million dollars, I repeat, a players' option. And he refused to exercise his option.

Which legally means, he walked away from the contract and left $32-million on the table ---while knowing ahead of time, that likely no team would ever sign him.

He said fighting against police brutality, was more important than hanging around the 49ers locker room for the next 2yrs getting $30-million for doing nothing but be kept behind the scenes.

Which means you are namecalling a selfless person who did something which your selfish, wicked heart prevents you from ever dreaming of doing.

Captain Obvious
10-30-2018, 01:16 PM
lol

Raffishragabash
10-30-2018, 03:27 PM
:cool2:

Raffishragabash
10-30-2018, 03:29 PM
the season of his national anthem protest was the season which ended with his contract having a 'player option' for allegedly 2yrs but for sure 30+million dollars, I repeat, a players' option. And he refused to exercise his option.

Which legally means, he walked away from the contract and left $32-million on the table ---while knowing ahead of time, that likely no team would ever sign him.

He said fighting against police brutality, was more important than hanging around the 49ers locker room for the next 2yrs getting $30-million for doing nothing but be kept behind the scenes...

Safety
10-30-2018, 06:02 PM
It seems like people are mad because it is NFL players using their voice to address police brutality and people are listening, VS some regular person with no voice, thereby hoping no one listens.

Pretty transparent.

Captain Obvious
10-30-2018, 06:11 PM
It seems like people are mad because it is NFL players using their voice to address police brutality and people are listening, VS some regular person with no voice, thereby hoping no one listens.

Pretty transparent.
Yeah, that's exactly it.

Good work Scooby

Lummy
10-30-2018, 06:14 PM
Think about it for a change people.
I did. Thought about your crude posts and horrible av mightily for about 5 seconds, then put you on ignore. :geez:

Safety
10-30-2018, 06:19 PM
Yeah, that's exactly it.

Good work Scooby

Anytime, Velma.

Raffishragabash
10-30-2018, 06:46 PM
... people are mad because it is NFL players using their voice to address police brutality and people are listening, VS some regular person with no voice, thereby hoping no one listens

Bullseye!

Lummy
10-30-2018, 07:00 PM

They aren't putting anything on the line, you egotistical blow hard.

As for Kopernick's salary, he probably just came to realize that he was on the hit list of half the defensive teams in the NFL and not getting any younger. He simply sat down one day in the fog of pain killers and glow of years of PED's and asked himself, "Do I really want to risk permanent, possibly life-ending disability by going out there anymore like a big tackling dummy with a lot of wagers on my back, or would it be better to leverage my current notoriety into a career in politics where I can live nice and easy like Al and Maxine and raise as much hell right up until the day I die?

Well, doh.

I can see it now ... my campaign slogan be like, "One small step for blacks, one giant leap for Black Panthers!"

Tahuyaman
10-30-2018, 09:46 PM

Pretty transparent.
Are people really listening? What makes you think they are?

Safety
10-30-2018, 10:13 PM
Are people really listening? What makes you think they are?Look at how many social cons are bitching about it...

Tahuyaman
10-30-2018, 10:53 PM

Look at how many social cons are $#@!ing about it...

So you have nothing to support your view. Got it.

Raffishragabash
10-31-2018, 05:43 AM

The same thing which makes you play, pretend, that they are not listening.

We see no NFL team willing to sign Kaepernick, due to the PR nightmare, altho he is better than at least 40-60% of current NFL QBs on team rosters today. So as long as he remains unsigned, it's proof that White team owners realize racist-Americans are listening.

hanger4
10-31-2018, 06:11 AM
The same thing which makes you play, pretend, that they are not listening.We see no NFL team willing to sign Kaepernick, due to the PR nightmare, altho he is better than at least 40-60% of current NFL QBs on team rosters today. So as long as he remains unsigned, it's proof that White team owners realize racist-Americans are listening.No, it only means NFL owners don't want the controversy. The NFL is almost 70 percent black.

Safety
10-31-2018, 06:41 AM
No, it only means NFL owners don't want the controversy. The NFL is almost 70 percent black.

What percentage of NFL owners are black? Asking for a friend.

hanger4
10-31-2018, 06:55 AM
What percentage of NFL owners are black? Asking for a friend.Irrelevant to the post I was responding to, but in reply what constitutes ownership and why does ownership matter ??

Safety
10-31-2018, 06:58 AM
Irrelevant to the post I was responding to, but in reply what constitutes ownership and why does ownership matter ??

Well, do you like to only tell part of a story?

hanger4
10-31-2018, 07:19 AM
Well, do you like to only tell part of a story?Considering almost 70% of NFL players are black Kaepernick's blackness doesn't matter, his controversy does.

Common
10-31-2018, 07:20 AM
Look at how many social cons are bitching about it...
They should bitch these social libs are protesting with their money and time.

Common
10-31-2018, 07:22 AM
What percentage of NFL owners are black? Asking for a friend.

ROFLMAO, ill answer your friend just one black owner, because white men have stolen all the money of course

Safety
10-31-2018, 07:46 AM
Considering almost 70% of NFL players are black Kaepernick's blackness doesn't matter, his controversy does.

You say that like it is relevant. Are you still researching how many NFL owners are black, or do you just not want to answer the question?

:biglaugh:

Safety
10-31-2018, 07:49 AM
They should bitch these social libs are protesting with their money and time.

LoL, need a tissue?

Safety
10-31-2018, 07:49 AM
ROFLMAO, ill answer your friend just one black owner, because white men have stolen all the money of course

What percentage is that? 1%?

hanger4
10-31-2018, 07:56 AM
You say that like it is relevant. Are you still researching how many NFL owners are black, or do you just not want to answer the question?:biglaugh:Considering Raffishragabash's statement claimed racism, then it is completely relevant. ................... I asked you to define ownership Safety, you have yet to do so. The Green Bay Packers are publicly owned, are the shareholders considered owners ??

Raffishragabash
10-31-2018, 07:59 AM
No, it only means NFL owners don't want the controversy. The NFL is almost 70 percent black.
NFL players don't buy season-tickets at the 50yd-line nor season-suites with expensive tabs. But mostly racist-Caucasians, do buy them.

If you choose to distort racism's mathematics there, then it makes sense that that you can't see the fairness here. Within kneeling players' brilliantly using their power/their leverage in the American workplace, for protecting their Black people in the streets.

Lummy
10-31-2018, 08:04 AM
Get out of here. I've never seen so many affirmative action credits burned up faster than what you've managed.

Safety
Considering Raffishragabash's statement claimed racism, then it is completely relevant. ................... I asked you to define ownership Safety, you have yet to do so. The Green Bay Packers are publicly owned, are the shareholders considered owners ??

Define ownership any way you want to so you are able to answer the question. If you want to include the board of directors or just say Mark Hodge Murphy is the owner, have at it. Word of caution, when choosing to go the board of directors route, that will more than likely make the percentage of blacks in ownership positions in the NFL go down...

I mean, if you are keeping the complete score and just not concerned about the players being black....

Safety
Get out of here.

Sunk your battleship, eh?

Chris
10-31-2018, 08:07 AM
"racism's mathematics"

What the heck is that? Is it algebraic? Geometrical? Imaginary?

Lummy
10-31-2018, 08:07 AM
Sunk your battleship, eh?

Is it better to report this guy or just let him run his mouth? He's one hell of an ambassador for blacks, don't you think?

Raffishragabash
10-31-2018, 08:10 AM
Define ownership any way you want to...

Thank you.

Because at the end of the day, whether a team is publicly-owned or privately owned, if the city is of a racist anti-Black culture; we can trust that their stadium will be booing players who kneeled during the anthem and their stadium's season-ticket holders and season-suite renters will be seeking, refunds, if their team signs Kaepernick.

Because that is the neo-America which the Right has created.

hanger4
NFL players don't buy season-tickets at the 50yd-line nor season-suites with expensive tabs. But mostly racist-Caucasians, do buy them.If you choose to distort racism's mathematics there, then it makes sense that that you can't see the fairness here. Within kneeling players' brilliantly using their power/their leverage in the American workplace, for protecting their Black people in the streets.I showed the unsigning of Kaepernick was controversy based and not race based so you moved the goalposts. :thumbsup: If Kaepernick was a quality starting quarterback an NFL team would have signed him, but, the NFL doesn't want a backup quarterback with that sort of controversy. It really is as simple as that.

Lummy
"racism's mathematics"

What the heck is that? Is it algebraic? Geometrical? Imaginary?

I think it's like 2+2=7. Not sure.

Lummy
10-31-2018, 08:18 AM
Because at the end of the day, whether a team is publicly-owned or privately owned, if the city is of a racist anti-Black culture; we can trust that their stadium will be booing players who kneeled during the anthem and their stadium's season-ticket holders and season-suite renters will be seeking, refunds, if their team signs Kaepernick.

Because that is the neo-America which the Right has created.

If you feel this is such a bad place, why don't you move to Africa where you know they'll accept and love you?

hanger4
10-31-2018, 08:37 AM
Define ownership any way you want to so you are able to answer the question. If you want to include the board of directors or just say Mark Hodge Murphy is the owner, have at it. Word of caution, when choosing to go the board of directors route, that will more than likely make the percentage of blacks in ownership positions in the NFL go down...I mean, if you are keeping the complete score and just not concerned about the players being black....Safety you're the one attempting to make Kaepernick's unsigning about black vs nonblack owners, which is ludicrous considering 70% of NFL players are black and about 20% of NFL quarterbacks are black. ............... There are 2 majority owners in the NFL, Jacksonville Jaguars' Shahid Khan and the Buffalo Bills' Kim Pegula. That's 7% Safety. If you want to add in the public ownership of the Green Bay Packers then you can do your own research.

Safety
10-31-2018, 08:40 AM
Safety you're the one attempting to make Kaepernick's unsigning about black vs nonblack owners, which is ludicrous considering 70% of NFL players are black and about 20% of NFL quarterbacks are black. ............... There are 2 majority owners in the NFL, Jacksonville Jaguars' Shahid Khan and the Buffalo Bills' Kim Pegula. That's 7% Safety. If you want to add in the public ownership of the Green Bay Packers then you can do your own research.

Did you produce percentages of NFL players that are minority, or did you produce percentages of NFL players that are black?

When you see your error with presenting one data set but arguing another, you can thank me.

Raffishragabash
10-31-2018, 08:45 AM
..you moved the goalposts... If Kaepernick was a quality starting quarterback an NFL team would have signed him...

Sir your statements are not based, in logic, as we saw from 1)the very first day Kaepernick kneeled. And the anti-BLM citizens who love NFL football, got outraged. As well as 2)the fact that the season Kaepernick kneeled was the season the 49ers had the 2nd worst offensive line in the NFL. And he still managed a 4-to-1 ratio regaling td-to-int.

Oh...and guess which famous White QBs that season, could not what Kaep QBR?

Enjoy this non-biased breakdown http://thesportsquotient.com/nfl/2017/6/8/a-statistical-look-at-colin-kaepernick

Raffishragabash
10-31-2018, 08:48 AM
If you feel this is such a bad place, why don't you move to Africa where you know they'll accept and love you?

I love you too, bro.

And thanks for showing your Ad Hominem-ish, expertise, whenever I present ironclad arguments which your dishonesty cannot override.

hanger4
10-31-2018, 09:10 AM
Did you produce percentages of NFL players that are minority, or did you produce percentages of NFL players that are black?When you see your error with presenting one data set but arguing another, you can thank me.Before I continue to play your word play and goalpost moving game I have just one simple question, do you believe the unsigning of Kaepernick is racial ??

hanger4
10-31-2018, 09:18 AM
Sir your statements are not based, in logic, as we saw from 1)the very first day Kaepernick kneeled. And the anti-BLM citizens who love NFL football, got outraged. As well as 2)the fact that the season Kaepernick kneeled was the season the 49ers had the 2nd worst offensive line in the NFL. And he still managed a 4-to-1 ratio regaling td-to-int. Oh...and guess which famous White QBs that season, could not what Kaep QBR?Enjoy this non-biased breakdown http://thesportsquotient.com/nfl/2017/6/8/a-statistical-look-at-colin-kaepernickBut they are based in logic. Considering 70% of the NFL is black making Kaepernick's unsigning race based and not controversy based is ludicrous.

Raffishragabash
10-31-2018, 10:53 AM
...70% of the NFL is black...

You are misrepresenting the racial element of the arguments you oppose.

The refusal to sign Kaep has nothing to do with his Race nor any player's Race, so that 70% number is meaningless. The refusal to sign Kaep is because he used his workplace to show his hatred for America's cops who are racist toward Black people.

Racist White Americans are often fans of their city's NFL team, so their team can't sign Kaepernick.

Tahuyaman
10-31-2018, 11:02 AM
The same thing which makes you play, pretend, that they are not listening.

We see no NFL team willing to sign Kaepernick, due to the PR nightmare, altho he is better than at least 40-60% of current NFL QBs on team rosters today. So as long as he remains unsigned, it's proof that White team owners realize racist-Americans are listening.

Then that should tell you if they are listening, they aren't hearing the message you want heard.

Unless you think the vast majority of NFL fans are racists. Which is an absurd notion.

Captain Obvious
10-31-2018, 11:11 AM
oh shit .. racemongers

Cletus
10-31-2018, 11:26 AM
Who really gives a shit about what a bunch of overpaid, pampered idiots who play a kid's game for a living want or think?

The NFL should issue a rule prohibiting political displays of any kind on the field and then fire anyone who violates it.

Captain Obvious
10-31-2018, 11:31 AM
Who really gives a shit about what a bunch of overpaid, pampered idiots who play a kid's game for a living want or think?

The NFL should issue a rule prohibiting political displays of any kind on the field and then fire anyone who violates it.

There is a rule but when it's enforced race card players play race cards and pull out racist labels.

Black privilege - no matter the circumstance race card players will always cry racist

hanger4
10-31-2018, 12:51 PM
You are misrepresenting the racial element of the arguments you oppose. The refusal to sign Kaep has nothing to do with his Race nor any player's Race, so that 70% number is meaningless. The refusal to sign Kaep is because he used his workplace to show his hatred for America's cops who are racist toward Black people. Racist White Americans are often fans of their city's NFL team, so their team can't sign Kaepernick.You're the one that brought race into it and you were corrected.
So as long as he remains unsigned, it's proof that White team owners realize racist-Americans are listening.

Safety
10-31-2018, 01:36 PM
Is there any chance that social cons will use their own material instead of taking terms from others? Now we have someone claiming black privilege as a knee-jerk reaction to white privilege.

The only problem is when hacks try to make up something when they have no argument.

Safety
10-31-2018, 01:37 PM
Before I continue to play your word play and goalpost moving game I have just one simple question, do you believe the unsigning of Kaepernick is racial ??

I believe the unsigning is due to Kaepernick protesting on the behalf of black people. So, that in effect would make it a racial issue.

hanger4
10-31-2018, 02:24 PM
I believe the unsigning is due to Kaepernick protesting on the behalf of black people. So, that in effect would make it a racial issue.OK, then how many of his fellow black protesters have gone unsigned ??

Raffishragabash
10-31-2018, 04:08 PM
...The refusal to sign Kaep has nothing to do with his Race nor any player's Race, so that 70% number is meaningless. The refusal to sign Kaep is because he used his workplace to show his hatred for America's cops who are racist toward Black people.

Racist White Americans are often fans of their city's NFL team, so their team can't sign Kaepernick.

Raffishragabash
10-31-2018, 04:12 PM
You're the one that brought race into it...
Nope. Lummy brought Race into it, when Lummy published this Racial thread. All I did in here was post racial facts which your deceit could not transcend :cool2:

hanger4
10-31-2018, 04:14 PM
You continue to make Kaepernick's unsigning race based when you know that's untrue.

Captain Obvious
10-31-2018, 04:14 PM
Racialists gonna racialize...

Captain Obvious
10-31-2018, 04:19 PM
You continue to make Kaepernick's unsigning race based when you know that's untrue.

That's how black privilege works.

3 win/45 loss head coaches don't get fired for failing, they get fired for being black.

Crappy backup quarterbacks posing to be attention whores sue when nobody wants their assholery on their football teams because they can, more black privilege.

White people couldn't pull it off.

Safety
10-31-2018, 04:21 PM

hanger4
10-31-2018, 04:21 PM
Nope. Lummy brought Race into it, when Lummy published this Racial thread. All I did in here was post racial facts which your deceit could not transcend :cool2:You posted no "racial facts" just unsubstantiated opinion. I posted facts which you ignore because they contradict your racialist agenda.

Safety
10-31-2018, 04:27 PM
OK, then how many of his fellow black protesters have gone unsigned ??

When their current contract is over, I'll let you know.

Tahuyaman
10-31-2018, 04:39 PM
There are several reasons Kaepernick has not been signed.

One, his play was obviously declining because he's basically a one dimentional QB. Once you take away his ability to run, he's just another mediocre QB.

Second, because of his limited success in SF his price tag is too high. No one wants to pay franchise QB money to someone who isn't close to a sure thing.

Third he is the face of the anthem protest movement and clearly that has pissed off millions of fans and teams are unwilling to risk signing him.

His race is irrelevant to team management and ownership.

hanger4
10-31-2018, 04:43 PM
When their current contract is over, I'll let you know.Since the average lengh of a NFL players contact is 3.3 years it's hard to believe that that none of Kaepernick's fellow black protesters haven't signed new contracts in the last 2 1/2 years.

Tahuyaman
10-31-2018, 04:43 PM
I believe the unsigning is due to Kaepernick protesting on the behalf of black people. So, that in effect would make it a racial issue.

That's your opinion and that fine. However I just told you the real reasons he hasn't been signed.

Tahuyaman
10-31-2018, 04:51 PM
Since the average lengh of a NFL players contact is 3.3 years it's hard to believe that that none of Kaepernick's fellow black protesters haven't signed new contracts in the last 2 1/2 years.

Playing the race card as the reason Kaepernick hasn't been signed is demonstrating absolute ignorance. If he was a QB in the caliber of Russell Wilson, he'd have multiple offers to consider.

silvereyes
10-31-2018, 04:53 PM
How is Nike doing again?

"Just"-ly.

Did I win??????

silvereyes
10-31-2018, 04:57 PM
Is it better to report this guy or just let him run his mouth? He's one hell of an ambassador for blacks, don't you think?

Wtf?????

AZ Jim
10-31-2018, 05:08 PM
I did. Thought about your crude posts and horrible av mightily for about 5 seconds, then put you on ignore. :geez:Weird...I just put you on ignore...

Common
10-31-2018, 05:17 PM
The unsigning of the half white Kaepernick was because he created a mess for the NFL that cost them millions and viewers and ticket buyers. Of course to racialists everything with even a slight tinge of color is racist if it BENEFITS their Rhetoric

Safety
10-31-2018, 05:44 PM
The unsigning of the half white Kaepernick was because he created a mess for the NFL that cost them millions and viewers and ticket buyers. Of course to racialists everything with even a slight tinge of color is racist if it BENEFITS their Rhetoric

You’re trying too hard, Jesse Williams is sad.

Raffishragabash
10-31-2018, 06:46 PM
You posted no "racial facts" just unsubstantiated opinion...
It's not an opinion but it is a, fact, that Kaepernick is unsigned because he used his workplace (while he was on duty) to show his hatred for police racism against Black people.

I posted facts which you ignore because they contradict your racialist agenda

You imploded your own argument sir when you, unknowingly, posted scholarship here which had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the issue at hand.

Raffishragabash
10-31-2018, 06:51 PM
Kaepernick ...created a mess
Since "a mess" = standing against police-brutality of Black people, in this case, then you might've just verified that this is in fact a racism issue without saying so.

hanger4
10-31-2018, 06:59 PM
It's not an opinion but it is a, fact, that Kaepernick is unsigned because he used his workplace (while he was on duty) to show his hatred for police racism against Black people.You imploded your own argument sir when you, unknowingly, posted scholarship here which had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the issue at hand.Agreed, but you implied racism was a factor and the facts I posted allay your implication. If Kaepernick was a quality starting quarterback somebody would have signed him, but he's not, he's a backup with baggage that the various owners didn't want.

Raffishragabash
10-31-2018, 09:14 PM
you implied racism was a factor.

No, I did not say that. Although I do believe it, myself, I do not include it in my ironclad argument* which I've posted at you several times today. I don't need the racism claim, so I don't use it.

Although I'm going to break the racism aspect down to you, which I don't use, because I don't need it;

There's a guy on the PHI Eagles who goes next to whichever player is kneeling during the anthem and he puts his hand his shoulder during the anthem. Media never shows him, like they did Kaep. Media never trashes him, like they did Kaep. Media never brainwashes viewers into complaining if your city offers him a contract when his current one ends like they did Kaep.

Why?

Because he's a White guy ---without an Afro nor corn-rows like Colin Kaepernick.

Mr. Long is his name.

DISCLAIMER: the scholarship above is not an argument which I use, just a reality which I recognize as a force acting upon this real life situation for why Kaep is unsigned.

*- ironclad argument reiterated:

It is not based, in logic, to try to disregard or silence real racism which put Kaep in this predicament, even if said-racism is not a direct reason for why he's still unsigned.

Nonetheless it is in fact fan's racism combined with white team-Owner's racism, which supports racist cops, so that creates the PR nightmare used to collude Kaep because of his anti-Racism Movement.

Captain Obvious
10-31-2018, 09:24 PM
No, I did not say that. Although I do believe it, myself, I do not include it in my ironclad argument* which I've posted at you several times today. I don't need the racism claim, so I don't use it.

Although I'm going to break the racism aspect down to you, which I don't use, because I don't need it;

There's a guy on the PHI Eagles who goes next to whichever player is kneeling during the anthem and he puts his hand his shoulder during the anthem. Media never shows him, like they did Kaep. Media never trashes him, like they did Kaep. Media never brainwashes viewers into complaining if your city offers him a contract when his current one ends like they did Kaep.

Why?

Because he's a White guy ---without an Afro nor corn-rows like Colin Kaepernick.

Mr. Long is his name.

DISCLAIMER: the scholarship above is not an argument which I use, just a reality which I recognize as a force acting upon this real life situation for why Kaep is unsigned.

*- ironclad argument reiterated:

It is not based, in logic, to try to disregard or silence real racism which put Kaep in this predicament, even if said-racism is not a direct reason for why he's still unsigned.

Nonetheless it is in fact fan's racism combined with white team-Owner's racism, which supports racist cops, so that creates the PR nightmare used to collude Kaep because of his anti-Racism Movement.

Probably because he's a team guy and believes in his players, even those like Kaepernick who are just attention whores.

Kaepernick is for Kaepernick. This other guy is for the team.

I know that will sail by you but it's probably the reality of the matter.

hanger4
11-01-2018, 05:54 AM
No, I did not say that. Although I do believe it, myself, I do not include it in my ironclad argument* which I've posted at you several times today. I don't need the racism claim, so I don't use it.Although I'm going to break the racism aspect down to you, which I don't use, because I don't need it;There's a guy on the PHI Eagles who goes next to whichever player is kneeling during the anthem and he puts his hand his shoulder during the anthem. Media never shows him, like they did Kaep. Media never trashes him, like they did Kaep. Media never brainwashes viewers into complaining if your city offers him a contract when his current one ends like they did Kaep.Why?Because he's a White guy ---without an Afro nor corn-rows like Colin Kaepernick. Mr. Long is his name.DISCLAIMER: the scholarship above is not an argument which I use, just a reality which I recognize as a force acting upon this real life situation for why Kaep is unsigned....*- ironclad argument reiterated:It is not based, in logic, to try to disregard or silence real racism which put Kaep in this predicament, even if said-racism is not a direct reason for why he's still unsigned.Nonetheless it is in fact fan's racism combined with white team-Owner's racism, which supports racist cops, so that creates the PR nightmare used to collude Kaep because of his anti-Racism Movement.You did say that and you did use it, here's your quote;
So as long as he remains unsigned, it's proof that White team owners realize racist-Americans are listening.How many of his fellow black protesters have gone unsigned ?? And you could bet your last dollar if media could have show racism they would have. ................ Kaepernick opted out of his contact to go free agency, the 49ers were changing offenses and Kaep's skill set didn't fit. ........... Greater talent equals greater tolerance. Teams will tolerate disruption, character questions, drugs, alcohol, domestic violence and, activism if their skills/talent level is great enough, Kaep's is not, therefore he's unsigned.

Raffishragabash
11-01-2018, 08:44 AM
Thanks for posting this:

Probably because he's a team guy and believes in his players...
Kaepernick is for Kaepernick. This other guy is for the team.

When you resort to posting fabrications and hallucinations, on this level, then it makes me smile for my choice to be on the correct side of history.

And yes I am stuck in ROFL mode @ your mindset here; racist fans & racist team owners are mad at selfish Kaep and other kneegros on the NFL field kneeling during the national anthem... Oh, but of course they are not also mad at White guys who overtly support the kneeling Black players ---because the White guy is different, yes he's showing that he's an unselfish team player when he supports kneegros who disrespect national anthems and USA flags.

I will continue to pray for you and your, satanic evil, which consumes you regarding Kaepernick and police-racism.

Raffishragabash
11-01-2018, 08:48 AM
You did say that and you did use it, here's your quote

I cannot control your hallucinations whenever you take my words out of context or pretend my words say something which they clearly do not say.

Captain Obvious
11-01-2018, 09:47 AM
Thanks for posting this:

When you resort to posting fabrications and hallucinations, on this level, then it makes me smile for my choice to be on the correct side of history.

And yes I am stuck in ROFL mode @ your mindset here; racist fans & racist team owners are mad at selfish Kaep and other kneegros on the NFL field kneeling during the national anthem... Oh, but of course they are not also mad at White guys who overtly support the kneeling Black players ---because the White guy is different, yes he's showing that he's an unselfish team player when he supports kneegros who disrespect national anthems and USA flags.

I will continue to pray for you and your, satanic evil, which consumes you regarding Kaepernick and police-racism.

Whatever gets you through the day, bro

Raffishragabash
11-01-2018, 10:18 AM

hanger4
11-01-2018, 10:32 AM
I cannot control your hallucinations whenever you take my words out of context or pretend my words say something which they clearly do not say.Sorry Raff, but your quote is certainly no hallucination;
So as long as he remains unsigned, it's proof that White team owners realize racist-Americans are listening. ..................... and not out of context. You played the race card, you've admitted racism was a factor and then you deny it all in the post.

Raffishragabash
11-01-2018, 09:34 PM
Nope it is not a hallucination, that I have the right to modify my stance after receiving more facts. I love you brother for helping too, you and others helped me to think deeper about this ordeal over the past few days. At first here, I listed a non-racial/non-Racism reason why Kaep is unsigned.

Well, I have changed my stance.

I realize now that I was in fact, hallucinating, when I said Racism was not the direct reason he is still unsigned. Racism is the only racism he is now colluded out of the NFL, yes fan racism and team-owner/mgmt racism.

And I owe you a thanks, bro! Yes for helping w/ my change of heart.

After reading how you Satanically classified the White man, Mr. Long, as different than kneegros when he too is on the field supporting kneegros when they are in the act of kneeling; I woke up!

Lummy
11-02-2018, 01:18 AM
I realize now that I was in fact, hallucinating, when I said Racism was not the direct reason he is still unsigned. Racism is the only racism he is now colluded out of the NFL, yes fan racism and team-owner/mgmt racism.

Priceless. :facepalm:

hanger4
11-02-2018, 05:17 AM
Nope it is not a hallucination, that I have the right to modify my stance after receiving more facts. I love you brother for helping too, you and others helped me to think deeper about this ordeal over the past few days. At first here, I listed a non-racial/non-Racism reason why Kaep is unsigned.Well, I have changed my stance. I realize now that I was in fact, hallucinating, when I said Racism was not the direct reason he is still unsigned. Racism is the only racism he is now colluded out of the NFL, yes fan racism and team-owner/mgmt racism.And I owe you a thanks, bro! Yes for helping w/ my change of heart. After reading how you Satanically classified the White man, Mr. Long, as different than kneegros when he too is on the field supporting kneegros when they are in the act of kneeling; I woke up!Yeah, you run with that Raff, you keep your racial delusions and I stick to the facts.

Common
11-02-2018, 07:01 AM
Yeah, you run with that Raff, you keep your racial delusions and I stick to the facts.
why do you even try ? classic race baiting and he has thousands of race cards printed

hanger4
11-02-2018, 08:10 AM
why do you even try ? classic race baiting and he has thousands of race cards printedIt's fun watching Raff lie, deny lying, admit lying to then deny lying all over again. Raff is exo 2.0

Safety
11-02-2018, 08:23 AM
Yeah, you run with that Raff, you keep your racial delusions and I stick to the facts.

What delusions?

why do you even try ? classic race baiting and he has thousands of race cards printed

It's fun watching Raff lie, deny lying, admit lying to then deny lying all over again. Raff is exo 2.0

What did he lie about?

hanger4
11-02-2018, 09:49 AM
What did he lie about?Read the thread.

Safety
11-02-2018, 11:04 AM
Read the thread.

I did, was it written in special font that only you can see or something?

hanger4
11-02-2018, 12:05 PM
I did, was it written in special font that only you can see or something?Your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem.

Safety
11-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem.

Ok, we understand that you are upset, but can you answer my question? It should be easy, since you’ve made the accusation many times.

hanger4
11-02-2018, 01:26 PM
Ok, we understand that you are upset, but can you answer my question? It should be easy, since you’ve made the accusation many times.Nobody's upset Safety and your question was already answered, whether or not you liked the answer is of no concern to me.

Safety
11-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Nobody's upset Safety and your question was already answered, whether or not you liked the answer is of no concern to me.

Your answer was “Read the thread”. That isn’t an answer, you know that, which means you have no answer.

hanger4
11-02-2018, 01:45 PM
Your answer was “Read the thread”. That isn’t an answer, you know that, which means you have no answer.Wrong again Safety, you said you had read the thread which means you're lacking some reading comprehension skills or just pushing buttons. I vote the latter, in either case I'm done playing, you'll have to entertain yourself now.

Safety
11-02-2018, 04:54 PM
Wrong again Safety, you said you had read the thread which means you're lacking some reading comprehension skills or just pushing buttons. I vote the latter, in either case I'm done playing, you'll have to entertain yourself now.

I did read the thread, which is why I asked you where he lied. 20 posts later, you are still unable to answer. What you do when that happens is attempt to deflect, obfuscate, and move goalposts when convenient.

Tahuyaman
11-02-2018, 05:52 PM
Wrong again Safety, you said you had read the thread which means you're lacking some reading comprehension skills or just pushing buttons. I vote the latter, in either case I'm done playing, you'll have to entertain yourself now.
He needs to troll every thread. It makes him feel superior.

Raffishragabash
11-06-2018, 09:05 AM
?..was it written in special font that only you can see or something?
:terribletowel: