PDA

View Full Version : Time to Vote

texan
09-27-2018, 08:38 PM
I would call a friggin vote tomorrow.

You chicken$hit democrats can stick it up your crooked asses.

Time me to call yourself in or call yourself out Senators.

Let’s go. Don’t let these crooked bastards have another day to run some other made up $hit out there.

Captain Obvious
09-27-2018, 08:46 PM
I can't judge someone without a conviction. These "hearings" IMO are a circus, what's the point of them? Honestly? Like who's believable and who's not? That it boils down to the court of public opinion is in a way troubling to me because the mere accusation will cause just enough congresscritters to say "I can't vote for or I might be ostracized".

At the end of the day someone is lying and someone isn't. Without a conviction or real proof nobody will know the truth and either a creep will sit on SCOTUS for a generation or two or an innocent man will fall prey to a desperate and immoral power play by the unhinged left. Or the other two combinations.

Remember all they hysteria at the beginning of this ordeal, all the screaming and theatrics? No, I really don't believe it's beyond the left to pull a stunt like this but still, after the smoke clears and the mirrors are removed nobody will ever really know.

hanger4
09-27-2018, 08:50 PM
If this Democrat trick works and an accusation without substantiation borks Kavanaugh we have a hell of a lot more to worry about than who sits a Supreme Court seat.

Captdon
09-27-2018, 08:51 PM

Let’s go. Don’t let these crooked $#@!s have another day to run some other made up $hit out there.

The vote is set for tomorrow.

Major Lambda
09-28-2018, 02:50 AM

Let’s go. Don’t let these crooked $#@!s have another day to run some other made up $hit out there.

The Dems have already said that their mission is to delay as long as possible, the vote. = M-L

"Despite new accusers, Democrats war on Brett Kavanaugh could cost them midterm elections"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/09/26/brett-kavanaugh-gender-gap-men-democrats-midterm-elections-column/1437100002/

Major Lambda

Major Lambda
09-28-2018, 02:51 AM
The vote is set for tomorrow.

Yeah, Grassley was pretty ticked Thursday over the delay.

M-L

texan
09-30-2018, 03:51 PM
As you can see Flake is an idiot. Can’t wait till his weakass is gone.

texan
09-30-2018, 03:53 PM
I can't judge someone without a conviction. These "hearings" IMO are a circus, what's the point of them? Honestly? Like who's believable and who's not? That it boils down to the court of public opinion is in a way troubling to me because the mere accusation will cause just enough congresscritters to say "I can't vote for or I might be ostracized".

At the end of the day someone is lying and someone isn't. Without a conviction or real proof nobody will know the truth and either a creep will sit on SCOTUS for a generation or two or an innocent man will fall prey to a desperate and immoral power play by the unhinged left. Or the other two combinations.

Remember all they hysteria at the beginning of this ordeal, all the screaming and theatrics? No, I really don't believe it's beyond the left to pull a stunt like this but still, after the smoke clears and the mirrors are removed nobody will ever really know.

Good post.

My my problem is twofold:
1. When you start naming witnesses they need to substantiate your story to some degree.
2. When it is held to the 12 hour and looks like a premeditated hatchet job it probably is.

This is all about a feared swing vote vote on abortion. Ladies and gents abortion isn’t going away. Sadly it’s too profitable.

AZ Jim
09-30-2018, 04:53 PM

Let’s go. Don’t let these crooked bastards have another day to run some other made up $hit out there.The fruit of a diseased and evil mind!!

texan
09-30-2018, 07:50 PM
Dear Jim
Evil mind? No. But I like that you seem to have things all figured out. It proves many facts about the left.

Put me don foin 100% tired of the lefts Bullshit yes.