PDA

View Full Version : Hussein Obama – Best Gun Salesman Ever

Taxcutter
01-14-2013, 01:44 PM
Mistrust of the devious federal government is leaving gun stores looking like they’ve been picked clean. I certainly saw that in my town. Others report much the same. Even the incredibly dense New York Times notices.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/12/us/as-us-weighs-new-rules-sales-of-guns-and-ammunition-surge.html?hpw&_r=2&

quote:
“He likened the current run on ammunition to the rush to buy Twinkies last year after its maker, Hostess Brands, announced it was closing. “It’s the same thing,” he said. “When you are threatened with the possibility that you are going to lose something, you get a bunch of it.”

Taxcutter says:
Indeed. Just like incandescent light bulbs.

Uncle Slam
01-14-2013, 02:50 PM
This craze too shall pass, like always.............

Cigar
01-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Git Yer Guns :moron:

Obama Stimulus Package for the Fearful :laugh:

nic34
01-14-2013, 03:24 PM
Mistrust of the devious federal government is leaving gun stores looking like they’ve been picked clean. I certainly saw that in my town. Others report much the same. Even the incredibly dense New York Times notices.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/12/us/as-us-weighs-new-rules-sales-of-guns-and-ammunition-surge.html?hpw&_r=2&

quote:
“He likened the current run on ammunition to the rush to buy Twinkies last year after its maker, Hostess Brands, announced it was closing. “It’s the same thing,” he said. “When you are threatened with the possibility that you are going to lose something, you get a bunch of it.”

Taxcutter says:
Indeed. Just like incandescent light bulbs.

Hey, it's your money... I hear bomb shelters are a Hot Commodity too! Doomsday's a comin'.... :pointlaugh:

Cigar
01-14-2013, 03:31 PM
Hey, it's your money... I hear bomb shelters are a Hot Commodity too! Doomsday's a comin'.... :pointlaugh:

They shouldn't forget their Twinkies ... they'll be hiding in the ground for 4 more years.

GrassrootsConservative
01-14-2013, 04:06 PM
They shouldn't forget their Twinkies ... they'll be hiding in the ground for 4 more years.

Nah, twinkies are only for welfare whores like you. Didn't you hear? The poor are the new fatcats. The leading problem among the poor is obesity. Keep gobbin them twinkies, bum. Hostess went bankrupt so Obama could keep feeding you your silver-platter twinkies, but don't ask me for another handout when the rest of the country wakes up and decides not to elect dickass presidents anymore. The only free thing you'll recieve from me is a slab of concrete to chew on, and I guarantee you it won't taste as good as a cream-filled twinkie.

Cigar
01-14-2013, 04:15 PM
Nah, twinkies are only for welfare whores like you. Didn't you hear? The poor are the new fatcats. The leading problem among the poor is obesity. Keep gobbin them twinkies, bum. Hostess went bankrupt so Obama could keep feeding you your silver-platter twinkies, but don't ask me for another handout when the rest of the country wakes up and decides not to elect dickass presidents anymore. The only free thing you'll recieve from me is a slab of concrete to chew on, and I guarantee you it won't taste as good as a cream-filled twinkie.

Not me ... instead of Popcorn, I'm going have a nice stake a good bourbon and a fine cigar, and watch the Fear Show. :laugh:

Chris
01-14-2013, 04:37 PM
Nic and cigar, why so upset? You should have figured all your anti-gun spiels would result in more gun sales. You created in people's minds a shortage, what'd you expect.

Mister D
01-14-2013, 04:41 PM
I plan on getting an "assault rifle" before the legislature enacts their symbolic gestures. Granted, I hope they don't bother and the hysteria passes but just in case. What's irrational about that?

Mister D
01-14-2013, 04:43 PM
Nic and cigar, why so upset? You should have figured all your anti-gun spiels would result in more gun sales. You created in people's minds a shortage, what'd you expect.

The emotional anti-gun rhetoric has driven sales through the roof but I'm sure the irony of this is lost on them.

ptif219
01-14-2013, 04:52 PM
Dictator Obama is showing what a bully he is

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-some-gun-control-measures-i-can-accomplish-through-executive-action_695381.html

But I'm confident that there are some steps that we can take that don't require legislation and that are within my authority as president, and where you get a step that, has the opportunity to reduce the possibility of gun violence, then i want to go ahead and take it."

nic34
01-14-2013, 05:31 PM
The emotional anti-gun rhetoric has driven sales through the roof but I'm sure the irony of this is lost on them.

Not on me... I think you're all hysterical henny pennys.... maybe you all should support a huge defunding of the military, that way you'd at least give yourselves a chance.....:laughing4:

Mister D
01-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Not on me... I think you're all hysterical henny pennys.... maybe you all should support a huge defunding of the military, that way you'd at least give yourselves a chance.....:laughing4:

What specifically am I hysterical about? I'm guessing you don't know. That would explain the non-sequitur.

Uncle Slam
01-14-2013, 07:04 PM

Wedge issue addicts just the way the government wants it.

Chris
01-14-2013, 08:21 PM

Yep, it goes right over the ol' noggin. But you always have a come back to cover up with. Where do you see anyone but you and cigar getting hysterical?