PDA

View Full Version : Bernie Sanders: Confront them and then confront them some more ...

Lummy
10-01-2018, 02:25 AM
"The People For Bernie" verifies that the following is a list of "all the places liberals should target “them” because of their political views" [presumably "them" is whomever Bernie supports don't like]:

Confront them in restaurants.
Confront them in elevators.
Confront them on trains.
Confront them on planes.
Confront them in hallways.
Confront them in public.
Confront them in private.

We cannot allow them to normalize their greed and horror.#DelayTheVote -- People For Bernie (@People4Bernie) September 28, 2018

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/09/28/people-for-bernie-channels-dr-seuss-with-creepy-list-of-where-to-target-opponents/

Doesn't define "confront", but you can bet your bottom dollar it is not going to win any votes for that old fool, and might get ugly.

stjames1_53
10-01-2018, 05:55 AM
"The People For Bernie" verifies that the following is a list of "all the places liberals should target “them” because of their political views" [presumably "them" is whomever Bernie supports don't like]:

Doesn't define "confront", but you can bet your bottom dollar it is not going to win any votes for that old fool, and might get ugly.

These stupid people, Sanders, Waters, Feinstein, Pelosi, Booker, want to start a war. They don't think the assaulted wont fight back? Come try to run me out of any business. It wont end well for them, especially if they lay hands on me.

donttread
10-01-2018, 06:26 AM

If I were the guy that wrote rape fantasies I'd say quite on this one.

gamewell45
10-01-2018, 08:44 AM
These stupid people, Sanders, Waters, Feinstein, Pelosi, Booker, want to start a war. They don't think the assaulted wont fight back? Come try to run me out of any business. It wont end well for them, especially if they lay hands on me.

What type of war??? Civil war? War of words?

stjames1_53
10-01-2018, 08:48 AM

just where in the hell do you think this will end? Are you praying for deaths enmasse? Your side of the fence keeps doubling down with the attacks, and you're fine with this.
First it was Waters screaming "confront them" at every turn. Now Sanders is calling for confrontation. It'll lead to death at some point. They'll push someone around and they'll get shot. Is that what you desire? More deaths, because the f*cking Democrats aren't dialing it back one bit

gamewell45
10-01-2018, 08:52 AM
just where in the hell do you think this will end? Are you praying for deaths enmasse? Your side of the fence keeps doubling down with the attacks, and you're fine with this.
First it was Waters screaming "confront them" at every turn. Now Sanders is calling for confrontation. It'll lead to death at some point. They'll push someone around and they'll get shot. Is that what you desire? More deaths, because the f*cking Democrats aren't dialing it back one bit

I want you to calm down if you expect an answer from me ok? When you've calmed down and are capable of discussing this in the proper mode of civil human behavior, then let me know and we'll talk about this. Until then you need to step away from the keyboard, have some coffee, walk the dog and calm down okay? Then answer my original question, and we'll pick it up from there.

stjames1_53
10-01-2018, 08:58 AM
I want you to calm down if you expect an answer from me ok? When you've calmed down and are capable of discussing this in the proper mode of civil human behavior, then let me know and we'll talk about this. Until then you need to step away from the keyboard, have some coffee, walk the dog and calm down okay? Then answer my original question, and we'll pick it up from there.

where do you think this will end? This is spinning out of control. The Dems are vicious little rats that want to control everything. They are "confronting" anyone not them every day now it seems. Do you really think any of us will just sit quietly by while the continue their assault on the American voters?
We voted Trump in, they want blood, anyone's blood, and they'll do anything to get it.
Sorry-assed losers and bullies. They are no different than a gang of MS-13 raping everyone that gets in their way.

Abby08
10-01-2018, 08:59 AM

They aren't looking for a war of words, now are they? You know that, as well as I and, every other sane person who's been watching those crazy assholes get in people's faces, shouting, in public places, following people around, 'pushing back,' on them, as mad Max has instructed them to do.

So, where do you think this is leading?

gamewell45
10-01-2018, 09:05 AM
They aren't looking for a war of words, now are they? You know that, as well as I and, every other sane person who's been watching those crazy $#@!s get in people's faces, shouting, in public places, following people around, 'pushing back,' on them, as mad Max has instructed them to do.

So, where do you think this is leading?

I think it's leading to nowhere; if anything a war of words. Of course there are nut jobs on each side, that is to be expected and certain things will occur that will trigger unexpected responses. We've been down this road before and no civil war has occurred; if they violate the law, there is a mechanism in place to deal with it and I put my trust in the system.

Mini Me
10-01-2018, 09:12 AM
Like Alex Jones says in his motto for InfoWars; "there is a war on for your mind' ....and you are losing it!

Jets
10-01-2018, 10:42 AM
Sanders ran for the Presidency and lost the democratic nomination. There is someone to take advice from...

stjames1_53
10-01-2018, 10:43 AM
Like Alex Jones says in his motto for InfoWars; "there is a war on for your mind' ....and you are losing it!

I hope you're brave enough for front line duty

Lummy
10-01-2018, 11:15 AM
If I were the guy that wrote rape fantasies I'd say quite on this one.
Wut?

Lummy
10-01-2018, 11:17 AM

Since they invariably lose the war of words, I would presume he means getting physically violent. Indeed, they are doing that already.

Lummy
10-01-2018, 11:22 AM
I want you to calm down if you expect an answer from me ok? When you've calmed down and are capable of discussing this in the proper mode of civil human behavior, then let me know and we'll talk about this.
It's typical libtarded progressive tactics to push others past calm and thumb their smug little snouts, then claim they didn't do it.

Get real, pal.

gamewell45
10-01-2018, 11:46 AM
It's typical libtarded progressive tactics to push others past calm and thumb their smug little snouts, then claim they didn't do it.

Get real, pal. Lummy I don't come in here and treat anyone like that nor do I expect to be treated like that. That's the way it is and if you and anyone else don't like it, then don't expect me to address your posts.

It's attitudes like that which ruin an otherwise good forum and quite frankly discourages others from posting. Try Trinn's forum; you might be a better fit there. Just a suggestion pal.

Lummy
10-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Pure emotive bullshit. I know it and you know it.

Captdon
10-01-2018, 01:13 PM

I know this is going to get bloody. What do you think is going to happen when they go to the wrong place and the wrong person is nearby and decides to stop it? It only has to happen once.

I guarantee what will happen where I live. It will get bloody in a big hurry. The democrats are playing with fire and are too stupid to know it. They will find out but only after it's too late.

The Democrats have decided that power is worth any price. They will rue the day.

Abby08
10-01-2018, 01:23 PM
I think it's leading to nowhere; if anything a war of words. Of course there are nut jobs on each side, that is to be expected and certain things will occur that will trigger unexpected responses. We've been down this road before and no civil war has occurred; if they violate the law, there is a mechanism in place to deal with it and I put my trust in the system.

It's only the nuts on one side, so far, pushing the envelope.

The nuts on the other side, aren't going to take it forever.

I no longer have much faith in the system.

Abby08
10-01-2018, 01:36 PM
Sanders is calling for people to, " confront them, then confront them some more," based on what? That they voted for Trump? That's it?

And, they call the Trump supporters, deplorable.

gamewell45
10-01-2018, 04:52 PM
I know this is going to get bloody. What do you think is going to happen when they go to the wrong place and the wrong person is nearby and decides to stop it? It only has to happen once.

I guarantee what will happen where I live. It will get bloody in a big hurry. The democrats are playing with fire and are too stupid to know it. They will find out but only after it's too late.

The Democrats have decided that power is worth any price. They will rue the day.

Both sides are playing with fire and bloodshed could happen on both sides. I'm not saying that this is the way to go but you know human nature in some people right or wrong.
It could get bloody and if it does, it's not the first time this has happened. I believe if it does happen, it'll fizzle out eventually as most people will see that this is no way to settle an issue. Very few people (IMO) want bloodshed over something like this.

gamewell45
10-01-2018, 04:57 PM
It's only the nuts on one side, so far, pushing the envelope.

That remains to be seen.

The nuts on the other side, aren't going to take it forever.

Again, that too remains to be seen. It is quite possible that there might be some violence but I believe that an overwhelming majority of Americans will not go that way. I believe if it happens, it'll fizzle out over time. No rational person wants to see a relative die over politics; to me it makes no sense.

I no longer have much faith in the system.

If you, like me, take the pledge of allegiance, then you should have faith in the system; if you do not take or believe in the pledge that's another thing.

Captdon
10-01-2018, 05:56 PM
Both sides are playing with fire and bloodshed could happen on both sides. I'm not saying that this is the way to go but you know human nature in some people right or wrong.
It could get bloody and if it does, it's not the first time this has happened. I believe if it does happen, it'll fizzle out eventually as most people will see that this is no way to settle an issue. Very few people (IMO) want bloodshed over something like this.

No, it is all one-sided. It is the left doing it and calling for it. Yes, one of them is going to get shot and you can never tell what will set of a lot of violence.

You're an optimist. Fine. I know what we deplorables are going to take. It is a lot closer than you think. If the Dems don't get the HOUSE back the street idiots are going to go all out and it's going to get violent.

gamewell45
10-01-2018, 06:15 PM
No, it is all one-sided. It is the left doing it and calling for it. Yes, one of them is going to get shot and you can never tell what will set of a lot of violence.

We'll just have to disagree on this.
You're an optimist. Fine. I know what we deplorables are going to take. It is a lot closer than you think. If the Dems don't get the HOUSE back the street idiots are going to go all out and it's going to get violent.[/QUOTE]

I agree that I'm an optimist; its how I have lived my life. Take a negative and turn it into a positive where at all possible. No one knows who is going to get or keep control of both houses but if the democrats get control of one or both houses, the republicans are not going to sit there and meekly let the democrats do what they please; I think you know that as well as I do.

Btw, I have never, ever referred to republicans/conservatives as deplorables. Just because people may differ politically does not make them evil or any less equal in my book. They are entitled to their viewpoints.

Abby08
10-01-2018, 06:20 PM
That remains to be seen.

Again, that too remains to be seen. It is quite possible that there might be some violence but I believe that an overwhelming majority of Americans will not go that way. I believe if it happens, it'll fizzle out over time. No rational person wants to see a relative die over politics; to me it makes no sense.

If you, like me, take the pledge of allegiance, then you should have faith in the system; if you do not take or believe in the pledge that's another thing.

It doesn't make sense, you're right, which is why I don't get, accosting people just because they support Trump.

If you mean, do I believe in the words of the Pledge of Allegiance, yes I do.

Common Sense
10-01-2018, 06:27 PM
The title of the OP is a bit misleading. Sanders has not called for this, a supporter on twitter did.

Frankly, I don't see it as a productive idea, but it's a call for people to use words, not violence. Those losing their shit over this are a bit bonkers themselves.

Abby08
10-01-2018, 06:46 PM
The title of the OP is a bit misleading. Sanders has not called for this, a supporter on twitter did.

Frankly, I don't see it as a productive idea, but it's a call for people to use words, not violence. Those losing their $#@! over this are a bit bonkers themselves.

You don't consider it bonkers, to yell at people, even, in public places, just because they're conservative/Republican, or, voted for/support Trump?

If these people WERE just talking/discussing issues, rationally, would be one thing, but, they aren't.

Common Sense
10-01-2018, 09:04 PM
You don't consider it bonkers, to yell at people, even, in public places, just because they're conservative/Republican, or, voted for/support Trump?

If these people WERE just talking/discussing issues, rationally, would be one thing, but, they aren't.

Sure, it's bonkers to yell at strangers, but it's far more bonkers to respond to words with violence.

Dr. Who
10-01-2018, 09:29 PM

You're an optimist. Fine. I know what we deplorables are going to take. It is a lot closer than you think. If the Dems don't get the HOUSE back the street idiots are going to go all out and it's going to get violent.
I find it rather bizarre that the right were screaming doom and gloom under the last administration and continue to scream doom and gloom despite getting the President of their dreams. Apart from the execution of everyone on the left, what is enough for you?

Tahuyaman
10-01-2018, 09:46 PM

The left is showing their true colors.

Tahuyaman
10-01-2018, 09:50 PM
I find it rather bizarre that the right were screaming doom and gloom under the last administration and continue to scream doom and gloom despite getting the President of their dreams. Apart from the execution of everyone on the left, what is enough for you?

How ironic.

Dr. Who
10-01-2018, 10:00 PM
How ironic.
How is it ironic? The left were not screaming doom and gloom under Obama, but the right continues to suggest that the left is killing America, despite being handed conservative majorities all over the place, including the Presidency. Don't tell me it's because the media is pandering to Trump's predilection to insert his foot in his mouth on social media, because that's just what they do. Don't tell me it's because the Dems are behaving as obstreperously as the Reps during the last administration, because what the heck else did you expect? Yet you are all totally waiting for the other shoe to drop. I wonder why?

Tahuyaman
10-01-2018, 10:02 PM
How is it ironic? The left were not screaming doom and gloom under Obama, but the right continues to suggest that the left is killing America, despite being handed conservative majorities all over the place, including the Presidency. Don't tell me it's because the media is pandering to Trump's predilection to insert his foot in his mouth on social media, because that's just what they do. Don't tell me it's because the Dems are behaving as obstreperously as the Reps during the last administration, because what the heck else did you expect? Yet you are all totally waiting for the other shoe to drop. I wonder why?
The left has gone way beyond doom and gloom right now.

Dr. Who
10-01-2018, 10:11 PM
The left has gone way beyond doom and gloom right now.
No, I think the right is terrified of the left. It's an obsession. I think that the right is smart enough to realize that Trump's wins are going to come at a huge price and in the end, the left is going to take over for a very long time.

Tahuyaman
10-01-2018, 10:15 PM
No, I think the right is terrified of the left. It's an obsession. I think that the right is smart enough to realize that Trump's wins are going to come at a huge price and in the end, the left is going to take over for a very long time.

I think you have it basakwards.

Dr. Who
10-01-2018, 10:31 PM
I think you have it basakwards.

If that were true, the right would be very calm, but they are anything but calm. They are like Trump - on a constant campaign to prove that they are in charge.

Cletus
10-01-2018, 10:45 PM

The Left is in its death throes.

The sooner it stops twitching, the better it will be for the country.

Dr. Who
10-01-2018, 10:50 PM
The Left is in its death throes.

The sooner it stops twitching, the better it will be for the country.
Amusing. However, people who are certain of an outcome are not aggressive or histrionic. Only the insecure continue to fight when the battle is won.

Abby08
10-01-2018, 10:56 PM
Sure, it's bonkers to yell at strangers, but it's far more bonkers to respond to words with violence.

They don't just yell at them, they follow them down the street and get up in their faces.

Abby08
10-01-2018, 11:02 PM

It isn't because we have, ' the president of our dreams,' all would be fine if the left could accept their loss and, quit getting up in people's faces, shouting at them, quit accosting them in public places, quit calling for violence against Trump supporters...yes, they do that...so, it isn't Trump with whom we have the problem, it's everyone on the left who can't accept defeat.

Abby08
10-01-2018, 11:07 PM
If that were true, the right would be very calm, but they are anything but calm. They are like Trump - on a constant campaign to prove that they are in charge.

The right is calm, in comparison, who walks away, who follows people down the street, yelling in their faces.

If the right wasn't calm, there'd be layed out lefties littering the sidewalks....but, so far, they aren't playing into lefties hands.

You people on the left are the ones screaming at the sky and, falling apart at the mere mention of Trump's name.

Abby08
10-01-2018, 11:09 PM

Of course the left wasn't screaming doom and gloom under Obama, he was their man!

Dr. Who
10-01-2018, 11:20 PM
It isn't because we have, ' the president of our dreams,' all would be fine if the left could accept their loss and, quit getting up in people's faces, shouting at them, quit accosting them in public places, quit calling for violence against Trump supporters...yes, they do that...so, it isn't Trump with whom we have the problem, it's everyone on the left who can't accept defeat.
I didn't see a cessation of people on the right getting up in people's faces during the last administration. Of course, that's when you would expect citizens expressing partisan dissatisfaction - not when they have won the whole enchilada. As to Reps being verbally accosted, if you create a climate of aggression, then you must accept the seeds that you sowed. That's your bed, lay in it. When you are ready to behave in a civilized fashion, the left will accommodate you. Thus far you have a President that is happy to inflame the left in order to ingratiate himself with the right. It's not like he even pretends that he is the President of all the people.

Dr. Who
10-01-2018, 11:29 PM
Of course the left wasn't screaming doom and gloom under Obama, he was their man!

Yet the right is screaming doom and gloom under Trump. They are obsessed with the left. Winning isn't enough.

stjames1_53
10-02-2018, 04:16 AM
I didn't see a cessation of people on the right getting up in people's faces during the last administration. Of course, that's when you would expect citizens expressing partisan dissatisfaction - not when they have won the whole enchilada. As to Reps being verbally accosted, if you create a climate of aggression, then you must accept the seeds that you sowed. That's your bed, lay in it. When you are ready to behave in a civilized fashion, the left will accommodate you. Thus far you have a President that is happy to inflame the left in order to ingratiate himself with the right. It's not like he even pretends that he is the President of all the people.

give us the links were large groups of conservatives surrounded one or two people and running them out of restaurants, or threatening to destroy a man's career. Show us where conservatives rioted at his election rallies, show us all of the attempts to impeach Obama. Show us or you're "misrepresenting" (lying) about the facts.
Give up the links where any conservative stated they would blow up the WH.

stjames1_53
10-02-2018, 04:20 AM
Yet the right is screaming doom and gloom under Trump. They are obsessed with the left. Winning isn't enough.
you've misspelled "Left" again. I have to say, you post some of the most concentrated crap about us. The doom and gloom statements come from your side.
Pelosi: The world is over! Our lives have been ruined!
Impeach
Impeach
Impeach
Impeach
Now show us where the conservatives called for impeachment everyday Obama was in office. The Right didn't riot in the streets or burn down businesses.
I know better than that. You're sickening...............

Cletus
10-02-2018, 04:28 AM

You've got issues.

stjames1_53
10-02-2018, 04:35 AM
You've got issues.

She's a devout Democrat who enjoys seeing this good and man his family utterly and completely destroyed over a lie. She's no better than Booker or Feinstein, true Socialists.
I bet she was cheering and standing up and applauding this character assassination, screaming, " Hang him! Burn his entire house down around him while his family is in the house! Stupid f*cking conservatives! We'll show them!"

Common Sense
10-02-2018, 07:16 AM
She's a devout Democrat who enjoys seeing this good and man his family utterly and completely destroyed over a lie. She's no better than Booker or Feinstein, true Socialists.
I bet she was cheering and standing up and applauding this character assassination, screaming, " Hang him! Burn his entire house down around him while his family is in the house! Stupid f*cking conservatives! We'll show them!"

Lol...I think you're projecting your own hatred. Dr. Who doesn't come off as hateful, violent or vindictive in any of her posts.

Abby08
10-02-2018, 08:04 AM

It's because of the LEFT and what THEY'RE doing, not anything against Trump, he's trying to FIX what the left has done.

It's the left that wants to give the country to illegals... already treating them better than legal citizens...it's the left that wants everyone to be equal, even if it means robbing Peter to pay Paul...gloom and doom? Yes, exactly where we'll end up if the LEFT gets its way...

Tahuyaman
10-02-2018, 10:00 AM

See, you have it backwards. You don't see the right emotionally melting down. You don't see the right calling for their political opponents to be harassed 24/7. You don't see the right screeching that they will resist everything by any means necessary.

Tahuyaman
10-02-2018, 10:36 AM

They were once Obama lost the congress to the Republicans.

Tahuyaman
10-02-2018, 10:37 AM
You are wrong.

Captdon
10-02-2018, 12:58 PM
It doesn't make sense, you're right, which is why I don't get, accosting people just because they support Trump.

If you mean, do I believe in the words of the Pledge of Allegiance, yes I do.

Playing with fire is never the smart thing.

Captdon
10-02-2018, 01:00 PM

Frankly, I don't see it as a productive idea, but it's a call for people to use words, not violence. Those losing their $#@! over this are a bit bonkers themselves.

Touch me or my wife is all it would take. If I'm wearing a MAGA hat and you get in my face there's going to be action taken. What do you think would happen.

Captdon
10-02-2018, 01:03 PM

It isn't just words. They are physically getting in your face and blocking you. That's not just words.

Captdon
10-02-2018, 01:05 PM

Winning one election isn't going to do it. The left has to be destroyed. They have to be kept out of power forever. It isn't going to happen in one or two elections. Never let up on your enemies.

Captdon
10-02-2018, 01:06 PM

You're a dreamer. The left is a nightmare.

Captdon
10-02-2018, 01:08 PM

No, we are trying to destroy the left. Read my signature line. I didn't put it there as a joke.

The left has lost all sense of decency. All.

Captdon
10-02-2018, 01:09 PM
Amusing. However, people who are certain of an outcome are not aggressive or histrionic. Only the insecure continue to fight when the battle is won.

Ever heard of gloating? A man who should never have had a chance to win beats the unbeatable woman there is something rotten in the liberal world. The stink can't be ignored.

Lummy
10-02-2018, 01:13 PM

The right is in charge. America put them in charge. And they are calm. Too calm.

Captdon
10-02-2018, 01:13 PM

Biggest load of bullshit in this thread. The left starts all of this and you tell us if we were calm they would be? If they keep going the way they're going they are going to get real calm.

Captdon
10-02-2018, 01:16 PM
Lol...I think you're projecting your own hatred. Dr. Who doesn't come off as hateful, violent or vindictive in any of her posts.

Perhaps. But she is dishonest. She changes the subject or the focus when she gets corned. That's ever thread.

Lummy
10-02-2018, 01:31 PM
I didn't see a cessation of people on the right getting up in people's faces during the last administration.

The Obama administration was downright anti-American and dangerous, pushing federal corruption way beyond the pail into the realm of racial and religious revolution.

Of course, that's when you would expect citizens expressing partisan dissatisfaction - not when they have won the whole enchilada. As to Reps being verbally accosted, if you create a climate of aggression, then you must accept the seeds that you sowed. That's your bed, lay in it.

You are describing exactly what Democrats have done. How many Obama-Holder tax-paid firearms found their way into the hands of Black Panthers and Chicago street gangs, do you suppose? https://nypost.com/2016/05/21/the-scandal-in-washington-no-one-is-talking-about/

What is it with you people and projecting your methods and objectives the way you do? Is it a way of reminding yourselves what you're up to? LOL

stjames1_53
10-02-2018, 03:20 PM
It isn't just words. They are physically getting in your face and blocking you. That's not just words.

or beating the living hell out of you................

stjames1_53
10-02-2018, 03:25 PM

then war is what you will have.............I never ever saw a piece of news where anyone threatened life or limb of any of Obama's cabinet. Not once did we hear of any Republican tell people to get "pushy" for their views by attacking any cabinet member from Obama's team America. Not once, in eight years of Obama, did we hear about anyone shooting up a democrat baseball practice game.
Buggar off...your news is not only upside down, it all represents a fricking lie.

silvereyes
10-02-2018, 06:10 PM

You mean like this?

www.patheos.com/blogs/progressiveamerican/2017/06/violence-by-trump-supporters/

stjames1_53
10-02-2018, 06:22 PM
You mean like this?

www.patheos.com/blogs/progressiveamerican/2017/06/violence-by-trump-supporters/ (http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressiveamerican/2017/06/violence-by-trump-supporters/)

blog????

http://www.votersopinion.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ROFLMAO.gif

silvereyes
10-02-2018, 06:22 PM
Have another while yall bluster and point fingers:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/1182778/the-far-right-was-responsible-for-the-majority-of-extremist-killings-in-2017/amp/

silvereyes
10-02-2018, 06:23 PM
blog????

http://www.votersopinion.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ROFLMAO.gif

So dont read it. Makes no difference whether you do or not.

stjames1_53
10-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Biggest load of bull$#@! in this thread. The left starts all of this and you tell us if we were calm they would be? If they keep going the way they're going they are going to get real calm.
remember when they tried to shame us about tolerance, then turned our tolerance against us? They're claiming us to be violent people, and while they are telling us to calm down while they ramp up the tactics, then blaming us for their dirty work...like we could force them into anything except a free lunch hall.

Dr. Who
10-02-2018, 06:52 PM
You mean like this?

www.patheos.com/blogs/progressiveamerican/2017/06/violence-by-trump-supporters/ (http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressiveamerican/2017/06/violence-by-trump-supporters/)
Pretty much.

silvereyes
10-02-2018, 07:06 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/03/13/donald-trump-says-he-may-pay-legal-fees-of-accused-attacker/

silvereyes
10-02-2018, 07:06 PM
www.nydailynews.com/news/national/kalamazoo-gunman-repeated-trump-slogan-shooting-article-1.2587675

silvereyes
10-02-2018, 07:07 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3902902/Iowa-cop-killer-Scott-Michael-Greene-proud-Donald-Trump-supporter.html

silvereyes
10-02-2018, 07:08 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/14/trump-trump-trump-yells-attacker-as-he-beats-hispanic-man-muslim-student/?noredirect=on

silvereyes
10-02-2018, 07:09 PM
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/01/27/da-man-kicked-muslim-woman-jfk-airport-said-trump-here-now/97145286/

silvereyes
10-02-2018, 07:09 PM
https://www.salon.com/2016/09/14/trump-supporter-who-punched-69-year-old-protester-with-oxygen-tank-sought-by-police/

silvereyes
10-02-2018, 07:10 PM
gawker.com/trump-supporter-charged-with-assault-after-beating-prot-1766090832

silvereyes
10-02-2018, 07:17 PM
https://newrepublic.com/article/142346/kansas-meatpacking-somali-muslim-refugee-murder-plot-trump-supporters

silvereyes
10-02-2018, 07:23 PM
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56782b8fe4b0b958f6573d35

stjames1_53
10-02-2018, 07:28 PM
https://newrepublic.com/article/142346/kansas-meatpacking-somali-muslim-refugee-murder-plot-trump-supporters

so, shooting up a baseball game, shooting at least one senator, stating that Hillary's loss led him to this is a good day for democrats.
Or the fact that they are kindly to the plight of MS-13 .............all of this is a glorious game and a damned fine day for you. Each side has their total whack jobs, What one can say, most certainly, there's enough to go around

Dr. Who
10-02-2018, 07:41 PM
give us the links were large groups of conservatives surrounded one or two people and running them out of restaurants, or threatening to destroy a man's career. Show us where conservatives rioted at his election rallies, show us all of the attempts to impeach Obama. Show us or you're "misrepresenting" (lying) about the facts.
Give up the links where any conservative stated they would blow up the WH.

Show me another President that lived on Twitter, venting an uncensored stream of consciousness on a daily or weekly basis, who treated every speaking engagement as a campaign rally, who implied that all illegals were rapists, murderers and criminals; implied that some white supremacists and neo-nazis are nice people and limited travel from all middle eastern countries except for point zero for muslim radicalism (Saudi Arabia); treated enemy heads of state like family and allies like enemies; offered to pay the legal fees of a fan who sucker punched a protester and who has been sued for sexual assualt by at least 15 women.

silvereyes
10-02-2018, 07:49 PM
so, shooting up a baseball game, shooting at least one senator, stating that Hillary's loss led him to this is a good day for democrats.
Or the fact that they are kindly to the plight of MS-13 .............all of this is a glorious game and a damned fine day for you. Each side has their total whack jobs, What one can say, most certainly, there's enough to go around

You asked for links. I gave them...and now what do you do? Just as i knew that youd do: ignore them.

Captdon
10-02-2018, 10:27 PM
Silvereyes: Anti-fa.

Cletus
10-02-2018, 10:44 PM
Actually, she quite often does.

silvereyes
10-02-2018, 10:48 PM
Silvereyes: Anti-fa.

Captdon: kiss off.

;)

stjames1_53
10-03-2018, 05:15 AM
Show me another President that lived on Twitter, venting an uncensored stream of consciousness on a daily or weekly basis, who treated every speaking engagement as a campaign rally, who implied that all illegals were rapists, murderers and criminals; implied that some white supremacists and neo-nazis are nice people and limited travel from all middle eastern countries except for point zero for muslim radicalism (Saudi Arabia); treated enemy heads of state like family and allies like enemies; offered to pay the legal fees of a fan who sucker punched a protester and who has been sued for sexual assualt by at least 15 women.

When did "Twitter" come to be? Twitter accounts? When did you get your first computer?
All of these things are date sensitive.

Twitter was created in March 2006 by Jack Dorsey (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Dorsey), Noah Glass (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah_Glass_(Twitter)), Biz Stone (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biz_Stone), and Evan Williams (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Williams_(Internet_entrepreneur)) and launched in July of that year. The service rapidly gained worldwide popularity. In 2012 wiki

Now, how many presidents used twitter?

who treated every speaking engagement as a campaign rally,
Answer, Obama

who implied that all illegals were rapists, murderers and criminals;
You know he was calling MS-13 animals. Illegals are automatically criminals when they enter this country through the back door. Immigration law says they are criminals.

offered to pay the legal fees of a fan who sucker punched a protester
Protester came there for an as kicking and was being disruptive, calling the attendees criminals. And so what? The guy was never charged nor convicted. Saved Trump some money. Remember this phrase: Fighting Words?

sued for sexual assualt by at least 15 women
What are the docket numbers?
oh, and btw, you've misspelled "Assault" ....never criticize another's writing skills lest it comes around to bite you in the ass

Captdon
10-03-2018, 09:28 AM
Captdon: kiss off.

;)

So, you don't have a real response. I knew it but I thought I'd give you a chance. Being intellectually insufficient isn't your fault. You were born with the problem. I thank God I wasn't.

gamewell45
10-03-2018, 09:32 AM

I have to admit; I was not a big Geo. W. Bush fan, but Trump make "Dubya" look like an absolute angel. :)

donttread
10-04-2018, 09:19 AM

Which of his homes he can't afford did he make these statements from? I always thought Bernie was on the up and up but can't shake the feeling that the DNC bought hinm off after they screewed him and hios supporters over.

stjames1_53
10-04-2018, 12:51 PM
Which of his homes he can't afford did he make these statements from? I always thought Bernie was on the up and up but can't shake the feeling that the DNC bought hinm off after they screewed him and hios supporters over.

he and his missus are looking at another investigation concerning some fraudulent loan information....lied on bank forms, submitted false tax returns.....that was before the elections.