PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Gun Vote

patrickt
01-15-2013, 10:04 AM
"As a state senator in Illinois, President Obama opposed legislation (http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?GAID=3&GA=93&DocNum=2165&DocTypeID=SB&SessionID=3&LegID=7961&SpecSess=&Session=) providing an exception to handgun restrictions if the weapon was used in the defense of one’s home. Obama’s vote would have maintained the status quo, which made it a violation of municipal gun ban law to use a firearm to save your own life in your own home. But the bill was passed anyway without his support."
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/01/11/obama-opposed-gun-ban-exception-defend-home/

Even then, President Obama knew that his voters, those living, were far more likely to be invading homes than defending them.

Cigar
01-15-2013, 04:58 PM
Exhibit A - Why Republicans will forever more be the minority party.

Please, Please, Please keep preaching the good word to your voters. :)

Have fun in your bitterness during the next 4 Years & 5 Days :)

Peter1469
01-15-2013, 06:00 PM
Exhibit A - Why Republicans will forever more be the minority party.

Please, Please, Please keep preaching the good word to your voters. :)

Have fun in your bitterness during the next 4 Years & 5 Days :)

Correct; and you demonstrate why the American experiment is almost at an end.

patrickt
01-15-2013, 06:13 PM
Cigar supports home invaders over home defenders as does his Lord and Savior.

Kabuki Joe
01-15-2013, 06:30 PM

...I don't think cigar supports anything with with any thought...he complains about guns and mass murde4rers while puffing up about "gangbangers"...he's all about color...whites with guns, bad, black gangbangers with guns, good...he's really has no thought other then black vs white...

Kabuki Joe

Cigar
01-15-2013, 07:38 PM

So lests get this straight, if you're an Obsma voter, you're a supporter of home ivatdor and are against home defenders.

so it's a complete mystery to you why Black people vote Democrat?

You have no problem insulting people you have never met in your life, nor will ever meet, but you can't understand why they choose to not join your party.

This is exatly why I hope open talk like this continue in public and on forums. It's a great thing to know how people really think in their heart.

Thank You for expressing your true feelings, it helps make decisions really easy.

Please keep up the good work.

Cigar
01-15-2013, 07:39 PM
...I don't think cigar supports anything with with any thought...he complains about guns and mass murde4rers while puffing up about "gangbangers"...he's all about color...whites with guns, bad, black gangbangers with guns, good...he's really has no thought other then black vs white...

Kabuki Joe

You are so smart, you should be a leader.

Carygrant
01-15-2013, 08:04 PM
You are so smart, you should be a leader.

You are so right about the standard of right wing comments here --- they are so childish and obsessed that they actually work against them selves and their trouble racked party .
If I am ever asked by others here to flesh out the terrible mess America now finds itself in , I give people this Site's address and tell them , "If I told you how dumb and blind they are , you would never believe me . Go read it for your self " .
They simply cannot believe how low part of the people have sunk .

Seriy
01-15-2013, 10:55 PM
Gun control is nothing special, but a war against law abiding citizens.

Cigar
01-15-2013, 10:58 PM
I've yet to see a law abiding citizen arrested for nothing more than owning a Gun.

There is nothing to fear but fear it's self.

Seriy
01-15-2013, 11:23 PM
Truth is. Guns don't kill, people who abuse them kill. We need to blame on this Left, its major media, and entertainment industry including social web sites that bred nowadays our sick and violent culture. Not guns. Sick culture:loco:

GrassrootsConservative
01-15-2013, 11:38 PM
Truth is. Guns don't kill, people who abuse them kill. We need to blame on this Left, its major media, and entertainment industry including social web sites that bred nowadays our sick and violent culture. Not guns. Sick culture:loco:

Welcome to a social web site.

Seriy
01-15-2013, 11:44 PM
Welcome to a social web site.
Thank you.

Peter1469
01-16-2013, 05:49 AM
Thank you.

Welcome!