PDA

View Full Version : Why do Americans keep sending help to people that don't like the USA

zelmo1234
01-16-2013, 12:00 AM
There is an Island nation that we sent aid to after the lost one of their towns due to the porest constructions standars that I have eve seen.

The average person that actually works in this country makes the same amount as a single person with one child on welfare in our country, so they really can't afford to purchase anything that we would export.

They have half the populations and GDP of the city of Los Angeles, and there leading export is goat cheese or some other dairy product I forget.

They have absolutly no militray might so they can not even help if there is any trouble in the world, and they don't have as many millionaires as a New Youk high rise.

Basically they are a worthless people that persicute the native people of their land, treating them little better than Americans treated the slaves, a wrong which we righted hundreds of years ago.

Yet we still send aid and try and buy a few of their best bottles of wine, God know they can't afford it

These worthless people are even too scared to separate themselves from the Crown and live as subjests to england royal family even today. they dispise our wealth and power and make fun of us, yet we help them in there hour of need

I say screw them hell they were not even important enough for the queen to fight for. and they attacked the faulkland islands.

zelmo1234
01-16-2013, 12:02 AM
Get used to it AW everytime you post a hateful thread your little piss ant country is going to get the some light shed on just how insignificant it really is

zelmo1234
01-16-2013, 12:03 AM
Sorry moderators, but I just can't take there constant crap any longer!

GrassrootsConservative
01-16-2013, 12:05 AM
Our president is lacking in the testicles department.

Peter1469
01-16-2013, 05:50 AM

Where is NZ again?

I think that they have poor construction standards because they are too busy fighting off orc tribes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybZINoDv8I8&list=FLaR7tqa2eHnVfqxfS5JpnEQ

Uncle Slam
01-16-2013, 07:18 AM
We have to prop up other countries so our Military Industrial Complex can have someone to fight in the future. Kind of like job security for our politicians and their military hardware donors.

zelmo1234
01-16-2013, 07:37 AM
Well as long as someone is making money then :)

Carygrant
01-16-2013, 07:45 AM

Do you mean , Their , or , My ?
If not , where is , there ?
Headaches ? Feelings of being cornered and mentally screwed ?
It's called , "The being American disease ".
Best to move to a more civilised place . UK is universally admired and NZ is very beautiful and calm .

Uncle Slam
01-16-2013, 07:53 AM
Best to move to a more civilised place . UK is universally admired and NZ is very beautiful and calm .

That may be all well and true, but we Americans love a good nonsense partisan argument while we wonder we're going to be pushing third world status.

Carygrant
01-16-2013, 07:58 AM
That may be all well and true, but we Americans love a good nonsense partisan argument while we wonder we're going to be pushing third world status.

You may enjoy it , but most of the little possums here are exactly what they sound to be --- mentally challenged and obsessive Hilly Billy Americans who should be rigorously stamped , " For Drowning ".

And would you credit it , Uncle Remus . That is exactly what is coming their way .

Cigar
01-16-2013, 08:15 AM
We should be more concerned about people here in the US ... oh wait ... we don't give shit about American's either, unless it's paid for.

But we have no problem sending them off to die for this country, but God forbid they need your help due to a Natural Disaster.

Uncle Slam
01-16-2013, 08:19 AM
You may enjoy it , but most of the little possums here are exactly what they sound to be --- mentally challenged and obsessive Hilly Billy Americans who should be rigorously stamped , " For Drowning ".

Oh, I think it's silly and ignorant and counter-productive too, but that's the gang mentality here in the lower 48.

And would you credit it , Uncle Remus . That is exactly what is coming their way .

patrickt
01-16-2013, 10:11 AM
Places like California, Illinois, New York and Washington DC need the help even if they hate the U.S.

Uncle Slam
01-16-2013, 10:31 AM
Places like California, Illinois, New York and Washington DC need the help even if they hate the U.S.

Back into Rush Limbaugh's pill stash again, hey? Drink that koolaide up before it's all gone.

zelmo1234
01-16-2013, 06:12 PM

I would not do well as a subject, so neither appeals to me very much, but if I had to choose, It would be NZ

It is beautiful, I already have my certification to own and use guns in that country, and they are not nearly as violent.

You Island on the other hand, if filthy, violent, in desparate need of a dentist, the food sucks, and your golf courses done have trees

And yes your country is a legend in it's own mind, but a bit of a joke elsewhere in the world. Future Queen has a nice rack though!

zelmo1234
01-16-2013, 06:15 PM
We should be more concerned about people here in the US ... oh wait ... we don't give shit about American's either, unless it's paid for.

But we have no problem sending them off to die for this country, but God forbid they need your help due to a Natural Disaster.

Last time I checked we have a volenteer army, we did not send them anywhere, the volenteered to go to defend your rights and mine, weather you agree with President Obamas policies of not sending enough troops so they can protect them selves or not, should not be taken out on the troops

GrassrootsConservative
01-16-2013, 06:19 PM
Back into Rush Limbaugh's pill stash again, hey? Drink that koolaide up before it's all gone.

Any real arguments, Slam, or just going to compare members to Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck?

Great minds think alike.