PDA

View Full Version : What is the best medicine?

eninn
01-16-2013, 06:44 AM
The best medicine to cure all illnesses is the Holy Quran. This is a result of a long time experience in treating people. Many cases that had incurable illnesses recovered after exposing them to the recitation of Holy Quran. That is because of the ability of Holy Quran in rebalancing the brain cells and increasing their capability in performing well.

Each cell has a vibrating system that Allah has created to do its job and those cells do not understand the speech language but they deals with frequencies and vibrations like those in the mobile phones which receive electromagnetic waves and in turn send other waves. Therefore, we can say, metaphorically, that in each cell there is a very complex mobile phone. And you can imagine thousand billions of cells in your brain vibrating rhythmically in a way that no human being can understand, realize or imitate and if any cell was being in disorder, all the body would be in a disorder. So Holy Quran is a blessing that urges us to thank Allah. But do we really appreciate such a blessing??

The Verses of Holy Quran Heal

According to the recent discoveries, scientists say that any illness must make a change in reprogramming the cells and each cell works according to a certain program from birth to death. Therefore, any physical or psychological disorder causes a confusion in the vibration system of the cell which makes a disorder in the cellular program. So we need to restore and correct this program in order to heal this disorder.

During my meditation with the Holy Quran, I found that there is a very precise digital system in each verse. Those verses, however, do not only carry the language of numbers but also carry some thing like what we call "data" or "programs" that can deal with the cells. Therefore, we can say that those verses carry the language of those cells!!!!

The reader may think this unscientific theory, but I assure you that I found a lot of verses in the Quran confirming that the Holy Quran verses carry a lot of data exactly like those normal radio waves used in carrying information, music, sounds and so on .

Allah says in His Holy book

"Had it been possible for a Lecture to cause the mountains to move, or the earth to be torn asunder, or the dead to speak, this Quran would have done so. Nay, but Allah 's is the whole command. (Ra' d: 13:31)

If we deeply analyze this verse we, we can come up with this question: How can the Holy Quran cause the mountain to move, or the earth to be torn or the dead to speak?? The answer is through the data that only dead people can understand.

As the mountains are concerned, it is known that the earth layers move slowly nearly few centimeter a year, driving the mountains to move, too. This movement is resulted from thermal waves produced from the melting area under the crust. Therefore, we can say that the Quran contains data that can deal with these thermal waves causing layers to stir and move faster that makes cracks and earthquakes; and cuts the crust into many small pieces. This great power is put in the Holy Quran, but we are not allowed to reach it. Instead, we have been told about this great power to realize how great is this Holy Book. Now, Can this Holy Book which has this advantage of this great power heal weak creatures like human beings???

When Allah tells us that this Holy Quran is a "healing", this means that it carries data and programs sufficient to heal the damaged cells in the body and cures what the doctors was incapable of.

The easiest medicine for all illnesses and diseases

Dear reader! I can say confidently according to my experience that from a simple change in your life you can get unexpected big results that may change your life completely as it happened to me before you. What you have to do is to listen to the recitation of the Holy Quran as much as you can all the time: in the morning, in the afternoon, at night, while you are asleep, when you awake up and before you sleep. What you need to listen to the Holy Quran is to have a media such as a Lap Top, a tape recorder, a small iPod or mp3 with headphones, a TV, a radio or any other device.

The Holy Quran recitation sound has wave sounds that have a certain frequency and a certain wave length. These waves spread wave fields that affect the brain positively and restore its balance. This grants the body a strong immunity to resist illnesses or diseases such as Cancer. Cancer is a disorder in the performance of the cells, so listening to the Holy Quran reprograms the cells as a computer which was full of viruses and was "reformatted" and downloaded with new programs in order to perform effectively. This is what man-made programs do for computers. What about the programs which are carried in the words of Allah, the creator of all human beings.

The amazing effect resulting from Listening to Quran

The continuous listening to the recitation of Holy Quran gives you the following real fruitful results:

- Increase the immunity of the body

- Enhance the creativity sense

- Improve the concentration ability

- Heal the chronic and incurable illnesses

- Change the behavior and enable people to communicate better and gain trust

- Create inner peace and heal the neural tensions

- Heal nervousness, irritation and precipitation

- Improve the ability of taking right decisions

- Decrease fear and hesitation

- Improve and strengthen the personality

- Heal the normal illnesses such as allergy, headache, flu, etc.

- Improve the speech ability

- Protect from diseases such as cancer and so on

- Change some bad habits such as excessive eating and smoking

Dear reader! those things I mentioned above are the results I myself got: I remember I was a heavy smoker and could not imagine giving up smoking ever, but after the continuous listening to the Holy Quran I found myself giving up smoking without any effort. I was really surprised "how my life changed and why? But after I read about the recent technique in healing, one of which was the therapy by sounds and sound frequencies, I knew the secret of this great change in my life. It was listening to the recitation of the Holy Quran. What I simply did was only listening to the Holy Quran continuously.

To conclude, I 'd like to tell you a fact that I encountered and really tried: howsoever you spend your time in reading or listening to the Holy Quran, you will find that this time will not be wasted nor decreased. But you will notice that you will always have an extra time. You will find that the same works that takes sometimes days or hours to be done can be finished in few minutes only!!!

"O mankind! There has come unto you an exhortation from your Lord, a healing for that which is in the breasts, and a guidance and a mercy for believers. Say: In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy: therein let them rejoice . It is better than what they hoard. (Jonah: 10:57,58) "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EmsvqBdNmg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqS_lRsWMGE

Carygrant
01-16-2013, 06:52 AM
The next best medicine would be you tripping up and falling down a very deep man hole . Of course , you are sincere , well meaning and as mad as a hatter .
But , God , you are boring .
Can't you arrange a bare knuckle cage fight between your mate Ali and our champ , "Baby " Jesus ? Far more interesting

One request . Ignore this post and don't send me any of your bland and inane snippets on how to become even more daft and win 64 vestal virgins .
Allahu Akbar , if that makes you happy .

shaarona
01-16-2013, 08:06 AM
I remember KSA in 1950.. 98% of babies had malaria.. Eye disease and smallpox scars were the norm. Life expectancy was around age 45.

Carygrant
01-16-2013, 08:31 AM
I am all for giving Placebos to half wits in certain individual situations . But this wallop about the healing powers of holy books ( every religion practises the same nonsense) is worrying . There are frightened and seriously ill people who are highly gullible , and who can be devastatingly misled by this witch craft type mumbo jumbo .
I am reluctant to ban this type of garbage and feel that education and laughter are the best ways to combat these backward ideas .

eninn
01-18-2013, 06:20 AM
The next best medicine would be you tripping up and falling down a very deep man hole . Of course , you are sincere , well meaning and as mad as a hatter .
Can't you arrange a bare knuckle cage fight between your mate Ali and our champ , "Baby " Jesus ? Far more interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3fTRlg342k

Carygrant
01-18-2013, 07:13 AM
The words in the video are all lovely, bland and PC . That's fine .
They are exactly the same as those followed by Christians --- in fact the Moslem religion is built on Christianity , just as Christianity itself was probably built on Paganism .
But with the best will in the world , that background of Beliefs has little relevance to the world of Medicine .
Naturally , if you have certain beliefs with regard to what you regard as holy items , we will all see a Placebo effect sometimes when they are used as "healing items ".
You do little damage to others providing you limit your beliefs in this way , and , to the greater extent , we should allow you to continue in what you regard is your enlightened and happy state . But woe betide you once some believers start making deluded prophecies that affect others or encourage people to forget modern medicine in favour of placebo treatments based "scientifically" on Mumbo Jumbo . .

eninn
01-20-2013, 06:24 AM
The words in the video are all lovely, bland and PC . That's fine .
They are exactly the same as those followed by Christians --- in fact the Moslem religion is built on Christianity , . .

Do not confuse yourself
It's simple

This monotheistic religions Science
-Starting from Adam to Muhammad peace be upon him
One Message
The Oneness of Allah

Through the prophets, not of other ways

All the prophets Muslim

111. And when I (Allah) put in the hearts of Al-Hawarieen (the disciples) [of 'Iesa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: "We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims."
Surah Al-Ma'idah

78. And strive hard in Allah's Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islamic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion, Islam), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship, it is the religion of your father Ibrahim (Abraham) (Islamic Monotheism) . It is He (Allah) Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Qur'an), that the Messenger (Muhammad) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind! So perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), give Zakat and hold fast to Allah [ie have confidence in Allah, and depend upon Him in all your affairs] He is your Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.), what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.) and what an Excellent Helper!
Surah Al-Hajj

90. And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Fir'aun (Pharaoh) with his hosts followed them in oppression and enmity, till when drowning overtook him, he said: "I believe that La ilaha illa (Huwa): (none has the right to be worshipped but) He, "in Whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am one of the Muslims (those who submit to Allah's Will)."
91. Now (you believe) while you refused to believe before and you were one of the Mufsidun (evil-doers, corrupts, etc.).

92. So this day We shall deliver your (dead) body (out from the sea) that you may be a sign to those who come after you! And verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.).

Surah Yunus
Titles different
Jewish Torah - Christian Gospel - and so on

But
Original
At the basis of faith
Islam

Must be good and do good deeds in this world

You are responsible for the all your actions
allah will ask you about all what you did
Both small and large
Must be prepared
Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
115. "Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"

116. So Exalted be Allah, the True King, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!

117. And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other ilah (god), of whom he has no proof, then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kafirun (the disbelievers in Allah and in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, idolaters, etc.) Will not be successful.

118. And say (O Muhammad): "My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!"

The only solution to all
The Oneness of Allah
And follow the path of the prophets and messengers

Because it is the right way

This is the goal of human existence on earth

Through the prophets and messengers

Not by Akhenaten, Sumerian and Buddhism
This has nothing to do with the oneness of God on the true face
It is a delusion and invention of human beings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVyDQZh2FdI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daLCY6VsPqk

Carygrant
01-20-2013, 07:37 AM
Ennin ,
Why do you introduce Topics and then respond in gibberish . Your little sayings are no doubt a great comfort to you , but I have no idea who the authors are , let alone how they are in the least relevant to the Topic .
I trust this is just a phase you are going through .

eninn
01-21-2013, 03:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6voyZK6irmM

countryboy
01-21-2013, 04:22 PM
The best medicine to cure all illnesses is the Holy Quran. This is a result of a long time experience in treating people. Many cases that had incurable illnesses recovered after exposing them to the recitation of Holy Quran. That is because of the ability of Holy Quran in rebalancing the brain cells and increasing their capability in performing well.

Each cell has a vibrating system that Allah has created to do its job and those cells do not understand the speech language but they deals with frequencies and vibrations like those in the mobile phones which receive electromagnetic waves and in turn send other waves. Therefore, we can say, metaphorically, that in each cell there is a very complex mobile phone. And you can imagine thousand billions of cells in your brain vibrating rhythmically in a way that no human being can understand, realize or imitate and if any cell was being in disorder, all the body would be in a disorder. So Holy Quran is a blessing that urges us to thank Allah. But do we really appreciate such a blessing??

The Verses of Holy Quran Heal

According to the recent discoveries, scientists say that any illness must make a change in reprogramming the cells and each cell works according to a certain program from birth to death. Therefore, any physical or psychological disorder causes a confusion in the vibration system of the cell which makes a disorder in the cellular program. So we need to restore and correct this program in order to heal this disorder.

During my meditation with the Holy Quran, I found that there is a very precise digital system in each verse. Those verses, however, do not only carry the language of numbers but also carry some thing like what we call "data" or "programs" that can deal with the cells. Therefore, we can say that those verses carry the language of those cells!!!!

The reader may think this unscientific theory, but I assure you that I found a lot of verses in the Quran confirming that the Holy Quran verses carry a lot of data exactly like those normal radio waves used in carrying information, music, sounds and so on .

Allah says in His Holy book

"Had it been possible for a Lecture to cause the mountains to move, or the earth to be torn asunder, or the dead to speak, this Quran would have done so. Nay, but Allah 's is the whole command. (Ra' d: 13:31)

If we deeply analyze this verse we, we can come up with this question: How can the Holy Quran cause the mountain to move, or the earth to be torn or the dead to speak?? The answer is through the data that only dead people can understand.

As the mountains are concerned, it is known that the earth layers move slowly nearly few centimeter a year, driving the mountains to move, too. This movement is resulted from thermal waves produced from the melting area under the crust. Therefore, we can say that the Quran contains data that can deal with these thermal waves causing layers to stir and move faster that makes cracks and earthquakes; and cuts the crust into many small pieces. This great power is put in the Holy Quran, but we are not allowed to reach it. Instead, we have been told about this great power to realize how great is this Holy Book. Now, Can this Holy Book which has this advantage of this great power heal weak creatures like human beings???

When Allah tells us that this Holy Quran is a "healing", this means that it carries data and programs sufficient to heal the damaged cells in the body and cures what the doctors was incapable of.

The easiest medicine for all illnesses and diseases

Dear reader! I can say confidently according to my experience that from a simple change in your life you can get unexpected big results that may change your life completely as it happened to me before you. What you have to do is to listen to the recitation of the Holy Quran as much as you can all the time: in the morning, in the afternoon, at night, while you are asleep, when you awake up and before you sleep. What you need to listen to the Holy Quran is to have a media such as a Lap Top, a tape recorder, a small iPod or mp3 with headphones, a TV, a radio or any other device.

The Holy Quran recitation sound has wave sounds that have a certain frequency and a certain wave length. These waves spread wave fields that affect the brain positively and restore its balance. This grants the body a strong immunity to resist illnesses or diseases such as Cancer. Cancer is a disorder in the performance of the cells, so listening to the Holy Quran reprograms the cells as a computer which was full of viruses and was "reformatted" and downloaded with new programs in order to perform effectively. This is what man-made programs do for computers. What about the programs which are carried in the words of Allah, the creator of all human beings.

The amazing effect resulting from Listening to Quran

The continuous listening to the recitation of Holy Quran gives you the following real fruitful results:

- Increase the immunity of the body

- Enhance the creativity sense

- Improve the concentration ability

- Heal the chronic and incurable illnesses

- Change the behavior and enable people to communicate better and gain trust

- Create inner peace and heal the neural tensions

- Heal nervousness, irritation and precipitation

- Improve the ability of taking right decisions

- Decrease fear and hesitation

- Improve and strengthen the personality

- Heal the normal illnesses such as allergy, headache, flu, etc.

- Improve the speech ability

- Protect from diseases such as cancer and so on

- Change some bad habits such as excessive eating and smoking

Dear reader! those things I mentioned above are the results I myself got: I remember I was a heavy smoker and could not imagine giving up smoking ever, but after the continuous listening to the Holy Quran I found myself giving up smoking without any effort. I was really surprised "how my life changed and why? But after I read about the recent technique in healing, one of which was the therapy by sounds and sound frequencies, I knew the secret of this great change in my life. It was listening to the recitation of the Holy Quran. What I simply did was only listening to the Holy Quran continuously.

To conclude, I 'd like to tell you a fact that I encountered and really tried: howsoever you spend your time in reading or listening to the Holy Quran, you will find that this time will not be wasted nor decreased. But you will notice that you will always have an extra time. You will find that the same works that takes sometimes days or hours to be done can be finished in few minutes only!!!

"O mankind! There has come unto you an exhortation from your Lord, a healing for that which is in the breasts, and a guidance and a mercy for believers. Say: In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy: therein let them rejoice . It is better than what they hoard. (Jonah: 10:57,58) "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaujnSmgrHk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

eninn
03-01-2013, 04:53 AM
The Holy Quran
One copy
Of 1434year
God prevent
Quran
Of distortion
God wrote
And sent down the Quran to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
God promised to preserve the Quran from distortion, such as previous books
God says in the Quran
(9) Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian
42. Falsehood cannot come to it from before it or behind it (it is) sent down by the All-Wise, Worthy of all praise (Allah

wvtravlr
03-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Fine....

You keep your holy koran..

And the modern world will keep thier preventive medicines..

lets see how that works out...:moon:

eninn
03-03-2013, 04:45 AM
RELIGION and SCIENCE have always been considered to be twin sisters by Islam and today at a time when science has taken great strides, they still continue to be associated. Furthermore, certain scientific data are used for a better understanding of the Qur’anic text. In a century where, for many, scientific truth has dealt a deathblow to religious belief, it is precisely the discoveries of science that, in an objective examination of the Islamic Revelation, have highlighted the supernatural character of various aspects of the Revelation.

In fact Professor Moore was so amazed at the accuracy of the descriptions and the terminology used for the various stages of the development of the embryo that he modified his own textbook on the subject. He incorporated all the relevant Qur’anic passages and authentic statements of the Prophet Muhammad into his book, The Developing Human: Clinically oriented embryology with Islamic additions, which was published by WB Saunders in 1987 and was a standard university textbook in the United States. The book now contains passages of the Qur’an and the Hadeeth (verified statements of the Prophet Muhammad) for every stage of development and Professor Moore has also adopted the classification used in the above two sources.

Consider also the statement of Tejatet Tejasen (Professor at the Dept. of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mei University, Thailand) after his study on the Qur’an passages dealing with embryology: "From my studies and what I have learnt at this conference I believe that everything that has been recorded in the Qur’an 1400 years ago must be true. That can be proved the scientific way". Also the statement of E. Marshal Johnson (Professor and Chairman, Dept. of Anatomy, Daniel Bough Institute, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, USA) when he became aware of such statements in the Qur’an and investigated them: "The Qur’an describes not only the development of external form but emphasizes also the internal stages - the stages inside the embryo of its creation and development, emphasizing major events recognized by contemporary science... If I was to transpose myself into that era, knowing what I do today and describing things, I could not describe the things that were described... I see no evidence to refute the concept that this individual Muhammad had to be developing this information from some place... so I see nothing in conflict with the concept that divine intervention was involved..."

Upon being presented with hadeeths (verified statements of the Prophet Muhammad) concerning dominant and recessive characteristics Joe Leigh Simpson (Professor of Obstretics and Gynecology, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, Illinois, USA) said: "... these Hadeeths could not have been obtained on the basis of the scientific knowledge that was available at the time of the’writer’... It follows that not only is there no conflict between genetics and religion (Islam) but in fact religion (Islam) may guide science by adding revelation to some of the traditional scientific approaches... There exist statements in the Qur’an shown centuries later to be valid which support knowledge in the Qur’an having been derived from God".

Consider also the statement of T.V.N. Persaud (Professor and Head, Dept. of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Manitoba, Canada): "Muhammad was a very ordinary man, he couldn’t read, didn’t know how to write, in fact he was an illiterate... were talking about 1400 years ago, you have some illiterate person making profound statements that are amazingly accurate, of a scientific nature... I personally can’t see how this could be mere chance, there are too many accuracies and like Dr. Moore I have no difficulty in my mind reconciling that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which lead him to these statements".

These are just a number of quotes from the "Scientific Community" regarding the nature and the origins of the Qur’an. In fact the Qur’an and Hadeeth do not just talk about embryology but hundreds of other phenomenon including the earth and sun being round, spinning around their own axis and following their own orbits, the origin and formation of the universe, the two types of seas between which is a barrier, the role of mountains in stabilising the earths crust, the formation of milk in cows, the cause of sexual diseases, the location of pain receptors within the body, the expansion of the universe, the precise nature of the water cycle, the change in atmospheric pressure at high altitudes, the gender of the bee which is responsible for producing honey (female), the stars consuming themselves via the combustion of their gases and this being the source of their light and many more.

One will be surprised to learn that such a scientific approach has been commanded in the Qur’an with the objective of ascertaining its truthfulness.

Do they not carefully consider (investigate) the Qur’an or are there locks upon their hearts. [Surah 47:24]

Do they not carefully analyse the Quran. If it had been from other than Allaah then surely they would have found many discrepancies therein [Surah 4:82]

So religious (that is Islamic) beliefs are not based upon blind acceptance as many have generalised to all religions and thus falsely attributed to the Qur’an and Islam. This has been the experience of Europe in the past 3-400 years in which scientific advancement and its findings were seen as heretical, its proponents ridiculed and often exiled and tortured. Islam has never had that experience.

It is true that peoples academic capabilities differ and thus some will be unable to ascertain the truth of it and therefore may accept it blindly. But again they have the opportunity to ask the people of knowledge, those who are in a position to make such a judgement, like those quoted above. It is from the principles of wisdom and justice that when you don’t know you don’t make a judgement yourself but rather consult one who is in a position to do so. In fact this is something Allaah has also commanded:

So ask the People of Knowledge if you do not know [Surah 21:7]

and He has also said

And those who have been given Knowledge know that that which has been revealed to you from your Lord is the Truth [Surah 34:6]

This is a clear proof of the lack of the dependance upon dogma, superstition and personal experience and an indication of the obligation to research, ascertain and to verify in a scientific manner the credibility of religious (Islamic) belief. Fortunately there are those who have done exactly that like Keith Moore and his scientific colleagues but there are others who have invented lies and slanders in order to discredit the Qur’an and the Prophet. However when these lies and slanders are put to the test scientifically they fail miserably and their irrationality and bias becomes evident. Some of the common claims are that Muhammad was possessed or was an eloquent poet or was a magician or was one who was brainwashed or was a soothsayer. In fact all of these have been denied and rebutted in the Qur’an itself in numerous places and numerous times. It is even more strange that these were the very same claims made by the people who belied the Prophet during his lifetime, and they are the only ones that are resorted to today. What a great advancement!

Nay! We hurl the Truth against falsehood and it does smash it’s brains and thus it perishes. And woe be to you for what you describe (with your tongues) [Surah 21:18]

eninn
03-05-2013, 04:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht7yCI_rzfU

Chris
03-05-2013, 06:41 AM
In another thread you claim:

Exact match between the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and science

Just as you do here:

RELIGION and SCIENCE have always been considered to be twin sisters by Islam and today at a time when science has taken great strides, they still continue to be associated. Furthermore, certain scientific data are used for a better understanding of the Qur’anic text.

In the other thread and here I request: Where does Islam embrace the three pillars of evolution: selection, mutation, inheritance?

In a century where, for many, scientific truth has dealt a deathblow to religious belief, it is precisely the discoveries of science that, in an objective examination of the Islamic Revelation, have highlighted the supernatural character of various aspects of the Revelation.

Given that science is restricted to methodological materialism haw can it say anything about the supernatural?

eninn
03-07-2013, 08:31 AM
The law of inheritance is called ‘I lmil-farāyied, or Ilmil-mirāth’ – i.e. science of obligations of inheritance. The verses in the Quran upon which the law of inheritance is founded begin at the 11th verse of Chapter 4 of the Quran. They are rendered as follows: -

“With regard to your children, God commands you to give the male the portion of two females, and if they be females more than two, then they shall have two-thirds of that which their father hath left: but if she be an only daughter, she shall have the half; and the father and mother of the deceased shall each of them have a sixth part of what he hath left, if he has a child; but if he has no child, and his parents be his heirs, then his mother shall have the third; and if he has brethren, his mother shall have the sixth, after paying the bequests he shall have bequeashed and his debts. As to your fathers or your children, ye know not which of them is the most advantageous to you. This is the law of God. Verily God is Knowing and Wise.”

“Half of what your wives leave shall be yours if they have no issue; but if they have issue, then a fourth of what they have shall be yours, after paying the bequests and debts.”

“And your wives shall have a fourth part of what ye leave if ye have no issue, but if ye have issue, then they shall have an eighth part of what ye leave, after paying the bequests and debts, if any.”

“If a man or woman makes a distant relation their heir, and he or she has a brother or a sister each of these two shall have a sixth : but if there are more than this, then shall they be sharers in a third after payment of the bequests and debts.” “Without loss to any one. This is the ordinance of God, and God is Knowing and Gracious.”

The foregoing general rules of inheritance are detailed in the following.

The property of a deceased Moslem is applicable, in the first place, to the payment of his funeral expenses; secondly to the discharge of his debts; and thirdly, to the payment of legacies as far as one-third of the residue. The remaining two-thirds with so much of the one-third as is not absorbed by legacies are the patrimony of the heirs. A Moslem is, therefore, disabled from disposing of more than one-third of his property by will.

The clear residue of the state descends to the heirs; and among these the first are persons for whom the law has provided certain specific shares or portions and who are thence denominated the sharers or Za-wul-farūd in Arabic.

In most cases, there must be a residue after the shares have been satisfied; and this passes to another class of persons who, under that circumstance, are termed residuaries or ‘asaba in Arabic.

It can seldom happen that the deceased should have no individual connected with him who would fall under these two classes; but to guard against this possible contingency, the law had provided another class of persons who, by reason of their remote position with respect to the inheritance, have been denominated “distant kindred” Zawul Arhām in Arabic.

Gifts And Donations

During his lifetime a Moslem has absolute power over his property. He may dispose of it in whatever way he likes. But such dispositions, in order to be valid and effective, are required to have operation given to them during the lifetime of the owner. If a gift be made, the subject of the gift must be made over to the donee during the lifetime of the donor; he must, in fact, divest himself of all proprietary rights in it and place the donee in possession. To make the operation of the gift dependent upon the donor’s death would invalidate the donations. So also in the case of endowments for charitable or religious purposes. A disposition in favour of a charity, in order to be valid, should be accompanied by the complete divestment of all proprietary right. As regards testamentary dispositions, the power is limited to one-third of the property, provided that it is not in favour of one who is entitled to share in the inheritance. For example, the proprietor may devise by will one-third of his property to a stranger; should the device, however, relate to more than one-third, or should it be in favour of a legal heir, it would be invalid.

Points of Contact

A Moslem upon his death may leave behind him a numerous body of relations. In the absence of certain determinate rules, it would be extremely difficult to distinguish between the inheriting and the non-inheriting relations. In order to obviate this difficulty and to render it easy to distinguish between the two classes, it is the general rule and one capable of universal application, that when a deceased Moslem leaves behind him two relations, one of whom is connected with him through the other, the former shall not succeed while the intermediate person is alive. For example, if a person on his death leaves behind him a son son’s son, this latter will not succeed to his grandfather’s estate while his father is alive. Again if a person dies leaving behind him a brother’s son and a brother’s grandson and his own daughter’s son, the brother’s son, being a male agnate and nearer to the deceased than the brother’s grandson, takes the inheritance in preference to the others.

The law of inheritance is a science acknowledged even by Moslem doctors to be an exceedingly difficult object of study. Although it is not easy to follow it out in all its intricacies, a carefully drawn table on the Sunni law of inheritance is given hereinafter: -

A. – LEGAL HEIRS AND SHARERS

1. Father
As mere sharer, when there is a son or a son’s son, how low soever, he takes 1/6. As mere residuary, when no successor but himself, he takes the whole: or with a sharer, not a child or son’s child, how law soever, he takes what is left by such sharer. As sharer and residuary, as when there are daughters and son’s daughter but no son or son’s son, he, as sharer, takes 1/6; daughter takes 1/2, or two or more daughters 2/3; son’s daughter 1/6; and father the remainder.

2. True Grandfather
Father’s father, his father and so forth, into whose line of relationship to the deceased no mother enters, is excluded by father and excludes brothers and sisters; he comes into father’s place when no father; but does not, like father, reduce mother’s share to 1/3 of residue, nor entirely exclude paternal grandmother.

3. Half Brothers by Same Mother
They take, in the absence of children or son’s descendants and father and true grandfather one 1/6, two or more between them 1/3, being those who benefit by the “return”.

4. Daughters
When there are no sons, daughters take on 1/2 two or more 2/3 between them; with sons they become residuaries and take each half a son’s share, being in this case of those who benefit by the “return”.

5. Son’s Daughters
They take as daughters when there is no child; take nothing when there is a son or more daughters than one; take 1/6 when only one daughters; they are made residuaries of male cousin, how low soever.

6. Mother
The mother takes 1/6 when there is a child or son’s child, how low soever, or two more brothers or sisters of whole or half blood; she takes 1/3 when none of these: when husband or wife and both parents, she takes 1/3 of the remainder after deducing their shares, the residue going to father: if no father but grandfather, she takes 1/3 of the whole.

7. True Grandmother
Father’s or mother’s mother, how high soever; when no mother, she takes 1/6; ! if more than one, 1/6 between them. Paternal grandmother is excluded by both father and mother; maternal grandmother by mother only.

8. Full Sisters
These take as daughters when no children, son’s children how low soever, father, true grandfather or full brother; with full brother, they take half share of male; when daughters or son’s daughters, how low soever, but neither sons, nor brothers, the full sisters take as residuaries what remains after daughter or son’s daughter has had her share.

9. Half Sisters by Same Father
They take as full sisters, when there are none; with one full sister they take 1/6; when two full sisters, they take nothing, unless they have a brother who make them residuaries and then they take half a male’s share.

10. Half Sisters by Mother only
When there are no children or son’s children, how low soever, or father or true grandfather, they take one 1/6; two or more 1/3 between them.

11. Husband
If no child or son’s child, how low soever, he takes ½; otherwise ¼.

12. Wife
If no child or son’s child how low soever, she takes ¼; if otherwise, 1/8. Several widows share equally.

Corollary
All brothers and sisters are excluded by son, son’s son, how low soever, father or true grandfather. Half brothers and sisters on father’s side are excluded by these and also by full brother. Half brothers and sisters on mother’s side are excluded by any child or son’s child, by father and true grandfather.

eninn
03-07-2013, 08:55 AM
Islam considers freedom to be a natural right of the human being. Life becomes devoid of worth when freedom is not present. When a person loses his freedom, his inner self dies, even though on the outside, he continues to live; eating, drinking, working, and going through the other motions of life.

Islam elevates freedom to such a level that it has made free thought the proper way of recognizing God’s existence. God says:

{There is no compulsion in religion. Guidance is clear from error.}

The verse negates the use of compulsion in religion because religious belief is the mightiest thing that a human possesses. This makes it quite clear that compulsion is not tolerated in any other matter. It is also clear that the human being is independent in what she possesses and does without being subjected to the will of anyone else. The individual has free will and free choice.

eninn
03-07-2013, 09:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTy6sjUb-18

eninn
03-15-2013, 04:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBeoBa4OC0w http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFt0Q2vPLqI

roadmaster
03-15-2013, 07:24 PM
Eninn I can't hear them.

Greenridgeman
03-17-2013, 10:13 AM

One request . Ignore this post and don't send me any of your bland and inane snippets on how to become even more daft and win 64 vestal virgins .
Allahu Akbar , if that makes you happy .

I thought they got 72 virgins, has sequestration limited the number now?

eninn
03-19-2013, 05:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WRQUyrN0pk&feature=related