PDA

View Full Version : They'll Go As Low As It Takes

Robo
10-11-2018, 05:08 PM
Our good Democrat friends and their media propaganda mouth pieces, CNN & MSNBC are still at it. Now we have the likes of Erik Holder Obama’s first Attorney General and Hillary Clinton recommending uncivil acts and violence against the Presidents cabinet and his core followers and the leftist media attempting all out to cover the leftist contempt, hatred and violence by proclaiming that the followers and protestors they stimulate aren’t a mob. They’re saying it’s silly to call them mobs. So I looked up "mob" in my on line dictionary and here’s what it says

MOB

a disorderly or riotous crowd of people.

a crowd bent on or engaged in lawless violence.

Where I sit that’s exactly what the Democrats and their propaganda media machine are promoting and what’s taking place. They’ll go to the lowest level to trash and shame this President and anybody associated with him. They haven’t a single argument against any real issues concerning this President, they have no solutions for a better governing system. All they have is hatred and evil promotions. They’re gonna get somebody killed. They’re a dangerous lot and the scum of the earth.

Peter1469
10-11-2018, 07:20 PM
sums it up

Common Sense
10-11-2018, 08:39 PM
Hyperbolic bullshit seems quite popular these days.

MMC
10-12-2018, 06:40 AM
Hyperbolic bullshit seems quite popular these days.

Yeah.....but its not working for the Demos and their Cult following.