PDA

View Full Version : Witches to hex Kavanugh (Seriously?)

Just AnotherPerson
10-13-2018, 07:34 AM
Politics have taken a new turn.........

https://youtu.be/32t0tWLKSdM

Peter1469
10-13-2018, 07:42 AM
Odd that they are doing this. If you believe in such things, curses and negative spells harm those who cast them. Karma I guess.

HawkTheSlayer
10-13-2018, 07:47 AM
First time I've seen Cathy not nut up. It's kinda funny when she nuts up and gets bug eyed.

I was wondering if hexxes and spells will be cast on Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein also, since this is also about rapists.

Just AnotherPerson
10-13-2018, 07:51 AM
First time I've seen Cathy not nut up. It's kinda funny when she nuts up and gets bug eyed.

I was wondering if hexxes and spells will be cast on Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein also, since this is also about rapists.

Yeah they are. It is firstly directed at Kavanaugh but also at all sex offenders.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/witches-hex-justice-kavanaugh-occult-ritual-nyc

"Please join us for a public hex on Brett Kavanaugh, upon all rapists and the patriarchy at large which emboldens, rewards and protects them," reads the description for the event, "Ritual to Hex Brett Kavanaugh (https://www.facebook.com/events/179836286297165/?active_tab=about)."
"We are embracing witchcraft's true roots as the magik of the poor, the downtrodden and disenfranchised and it's history as often the only weapon, the only means of exacting justice available to those of us who have been wronged by men just like him," reads the description.

"He will be the focal point, but by no means the only target, so bring your rage and all of the axes you've got to grind," states Catland.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/witches-ritual-hex-brett-kavanaugh_us_5bc0efaae4b0bd9ed559feff

Dozens of witches say they plan to gather in New York City this month to hex Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who was sworn in to the nation’s highest court (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/brett-kavanaugh-confirmed-supreme-court_us_5bb7c006e4b0876eda9e1b28)last week despite facing several allegations of sexual misconduct.

Dakota Bracciale, a Brooklyn-based witch who is organizing the Oct. 20 event (https://www.facebook.com/events/179836286297165/?active_tab=about), said the witches see the hex as a radical act of resistance that continues witchcraft’s long history as a refuge and weapon for the “oppressed, downtrodden and marginalized.”

“Witchcraft has been used throughout history as a tool and ally for people on the fringes of society who will not ever really get justice through the powers that be,” Bracciale told HuffPost. “So they have to exact their own justice.”

Just AnotherPerson
10-13-2018, 07:54 AM
Odd that they are doing this. If you believe in such things, curses and negative spells harm those who cast them. Karma I guess.

I think curses only work if a person believes that they work. I think people curse their selves out of fear. Someone says they are cursed and if they believe it their life can take a downward spiral. Many people are superstitious. I was really surprised when I found this story. Politics have gotten desperate really if you think about it. Its kinda sad.

donttread
10-13-2018, 08:12 AM
Politics have taken a new turn.........

https://youtu.be/32t0tWLKSdM

C,mon Tucker ! Pay your reporters at least enought to eat. That girl is so scrawnny her head is pointed!

On a lighter note this reminds me of some office parties back in the day when Halloween was code for "dress like a slut night". I loved it!

MMC
10-13-2018, 08:12 AM
LMAO.....the left has arrived at their final destination. Its called Desperation.

They tried to hex Trump back in 2016 too. Little did they know, Trump is immune.

https://cdns.yournewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/hillary-joins-witches-coven-678x381.jpg

donttread
10-13-2018, 08:34 AM

Pretty hard to "nut up" in defense of hexes.

Just AnotherPerson
10-13-2018, 09:07 AM
Pretty hard to "nut up" in defense of hexes.

Ha ha ha, I am really liking your sense of humor today donttread, it is awesome!

RadioGod
10-13-2018, 09:11 AM
This is what happens when people don't think their votes are being counted:) LOL. I hope they hex all politicians.

donttread
10-13-2018, 09:19 AM
Ha ha ha, I am really liking your sense of humor today donttread, it is awesome!

Thanks, I have my moments!

Sergeant Gleed
10-13-2018, 10:59 AM
LMAO.....the left has arrived at their final destination. Its called Desperation.

They tried to hex Trump back in 2016 too. Little did they know, Trump is immune.

https://cdns.yournewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/hillary-joins-witches-coven-678x381.jpg
I thought the hex they put on Trump was why we've been enjoying all this winning.

Maybe the hex on Kavanaugh will speed Ginzburg's departure?

Tahuyaman
10-13-2018, 11:14 AM
Witches to hex Kavanugh (Seriously?)
These kooks should be careful. Kavanaugh gave them fair warning when he said “what goes around, comes around”.

Sergeant Gleed
10-14-2018, 12:10 AM

These kooks should be careful. Kavanaugh gave them fair warning when he said “what goes around, comes around”.

They're going to have to blackmail John Roberts to be the "reliable swing vote"....

rcfieldz
10-14-2018, 01:33 AM
'tis the season...

Just AnotherPerson
10-14-2018, 08:49 AM
'tis the season...

I was thinking the same thing happy Halloween ha ha

Just AnotherPerson
10-14-2018, 08:50 AM

Yeah if you believe in that sort of thing I guess......

Tahuyaman
10-14-2018, 10:58 AM
Yeah if you believe in that sort of thing I guess......
I do believe that the way you treat people comes back on you at some point. You don’t believe that?

MMC
10-14-2018, 10:59 AM
I thought the hex they put on Trump was why we've been enjoying all this winning.

Maybe the hex on Kavanaugh will speed Ginzburg's departure?

You know how the left likes to stick to the game plan despite the same results, ending results.

hanger4
10-14-2018, 11:14 AM
I'll never look at a box of hex nuts the same way again. Geebus, I wonder how many hex nuts the typical hardware store even has ??

The Xl
10-14-2018, 11:15 AM
Yeah, I'm sure this will work

Just AnotherPerson
10-14-2018, 02:52 PM
I do believe that the way you treat people comes back on you at some point. You don’t believe that?
To a degree maybe. I believe that if we do good in the world it does spread that conditioning. But I do not strongly believe in karma. If we treat people bad then maybe people will not be so nice to us. But I do not believe in Karma like others do. I believe in cause and effect that has to do with the flow of the whole cosmos. I do not believe we are separate selves because we are part of the whole of existence.

I have seen a lot of bad things in this world, so I don't believe in personal karma. I once had a tiny baby squirrel die in my hands that a cat attacked. I was praying to god begging for this little guy to live. I mean really praying. I was thinking this is one of gods most precious beautiful delicate and vulnerable creatures he is so innocent, cant he be saved? He still died. This little critter had no bad karma, who did he hurt? No, one. So a really bad thing happened to him, it was the movement of the whole, that brought about the event not karma. The fact that the cat was born cats are conditioned to play with little critters. It connects to the whole.

How about the innocent children in Yemen or Africa, or Syria, they have never hurt a soul. then why such bad karma then??

I have a sister who I had helped over many years. I gave her so much. There is nothing I didn't do for her. She was a drug addict. There came a time where her and her 5 kids became homeless. I took them into my home. In the end my sister had taken me for everything I owned. I still loved her anyways. But I had done countless good deeds for my sister. I had loved her and cared for her beyond measure. It was not that I didn't get a thank you or recognition for what I done for her, but I got abused in return beyond measure.

I stick up for people in this forum from time to time, I get blasted for it. No you don't get good karma for good deeds that is not how reality works.

My favorite saying is no good deed goes unpunished. It is very rare to do a good deed and to be treated good in return for it. But that is not why people do good deeds who do them. They do not do them for reward or recognition. They do them simply because it is the right thing to do.

But if we do bad in the world we will sow negative seeds in the whole, and it will create a collective karma that contains those seeds within it. So there you have it my view on Karma.

Tahuyaman
10-14-2018, 04:41 PM
Well, I believe that you get what you give.