PDA

View Full Version : Sessions needs to grow some gonds

Robo
10-16-2018, 09:05 AM
Looks like the Republicans have gotten themselves in a quandary because of Jeff Sessions recusal. The Republicans on the Congressional Judicial committees have accumulated a boatload of evidence worthy of indictments and prosecutions of Judicial Department and FBI bureaucrats, but indictments are not coming.

Because of Jeff Sessions (AG) recusal related to the Russian collusion investigation, he’s in effect toothless to instruct the Justice Department to bring such indictments and the JD is the only place that can indict and prosecute this gang of cabal operators that rigged the exoneration of Hillary Clinton and the framing of Donald Trump.

The decision to indict those cabal scum lies solely with Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein, who himself is involved in the Russian collusion business because he signed one of the four FISA warrants for the investigation that includes the firing of Jim Comey and a possibility of obstruction of justice aimed at Trump for that firing as the FBI Director, whereby Rosenstein wrote the memo to justify that firing by Trump. That makes Rosenstein a witness in the investigation and requires him to recuse himself from any connection with the investigation. A recusal that Rosenstein refuses to implement. That leaves only the Justice Department with Rosenstein at its head related to everything relevant to the Russian collusion investigation to call the shots regarding the JD investigating the JD.

The dude Rosenstein is a witness and possible conspirator in the cabal with the sole responsibility to investigate himself.

Sessions better grow some gonads and appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the JD, or Trump needs to do it himself if that’s a legal possibility?

At some point Trump needs to fire both Sessions and Rosenstein.

valley ranch
10-16-2018, 10:24 AM
Sessions is interested in other things ~ like cannabis and parking in DC parking lots ```

MMC
10-16-2018, 10:27 AM
Sessions needs to grow some gonads

https://i.giphy.com/media/v3ptWNDUNipVe/giphy.gif

ripmeister
10-16-2018, 10:52 AM
Looks like the Republicans have gotten themselves in a quandary because of Jeff Sessions recusal. The Republicans on the Congressional Judicial committees have accumulated a boatload of evidence worthy of indictments and prosecutions of Judicial Department and FBI bureaucrats, but indictments are not coming.

Because of Jeff Sessions (AG) recusal related to the Russian collusion investigation, he’s in effect toothless to instruct the Justice Department to bring such indictments and the JD is the only place that can indict and prosecute this gang of cabal operators that rigged the exoneration of Hillary Clinton and the framing of Donald Trump.

The decision to indict those cabal scum lies solely with Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein, who himself is involved in the Russian collusion business because he signed one of the four FISA warrants for the investigation that includes the firing of Jim Comey and a possibility of obstruction of justice aimed at Trump for that firing as the FBI Director, whereby Rosenstein wrote the memo to justify that firing by Trump. That makes Rosenstein a witness in the investigation and requires him to recuse himself from any connection with the investigation. A recusal that Rosenstein refuses to implement. That leaves only the Justice Department with Rosenstein at its head related to everything relevant to the Russian collusion investigation to call the shots regarding the JD investigating the JD.

The dude Rosenstein is a witness and possible conspirator in the cabal with the sole responsibility to investigate himself.

Sessions better grow some gonads and appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the JD, or Trump needs to do it himself if that’s a legal possibility?

At some point Trump needs to fire both Sessions and Rosenstein.

Do us a favor and include a citation when you post someone
elses writing.

Robo
10-16-2018, 01:30 PM
Do us a favor and include a citation when you post someone
elses writing.

And who's writing do you accuse me of posting?

ripmeister
10-16-2018, 01:41 PM
And who's writing do you accuse me of posting?

Don't know hence the request. I assumed you posted something that was from elsewhere. If not
the case I apologize.

Captain Obvious
10-16-2018, 07:19 PM
So Sessions needs to be a Trump puppet, or he'll get "fired" too?

Got it

Robo
10-18-2018, 06:35 AM
Don't know hence the request. I assumed you posted something that was from elsewhere. If not
the case I apologize.

I rarely ever post anything I don't write myself. If I ever do, I always post a link with it.

Robo
10-18-2018, 06:36 AM
So Sessions needs to be a Trump puppet, or he'll get "fired" too?

Got it

In my opinion, Sessions is a Rosenstein puppet.

Captain Obvious
10-18-2018, 05:55 PM
In my opinion, Sessions is a Rosenstein puppet.

Right, who in power and influence wouldn't be a "Rosenstein puppet"?

Thanks for your opinion.

Tahuyaman
10-18-2018, 06:04 PM

Thanks for your opinion.

I gotta give you props for that one.

Robo
10-19-2018, 08:15 AM

Thanks for your opinion.

Apparently nobody in the DOJ, seems Rosenstein runs the whole show there, including Sessions. He's the phantom AG.

MMC
10-19-2018, 09:02 AM
Apparently nobody in the DOJ, seems Rosenstein runs the whole show there, including Sessions. He's the phantom AG.

Goodlatte has threatened Rosenstein with a subpoena. If it would have been me, I would have had it signed, sealed, and delivered. I also would then ask him some questions about his die hard leftist ole lady.