PDA

View Full Version : When Is A Peaceful Protest Really A Violent Protest?

Robo
10-17-2018, 08:54 AM
When is a peaceful protest really a violent protest?

Well every time somebody points out the fact that Democrat politicians are promoting and instigating violent protest, the Democrats argue that Trump instigated and promoted violence against protestors at his rallies. Even if that’s true, 2 wrongs don’t make a right. But Actually, those protestors at Trump’s rallies were conducting a "violent" protest by infiltrating the Trump rallies

shouting obscenities at him and "violating" the rights of other people there to peacefully hear what Trump was saying. On the flipside, there’s nobody from the right infiltrating the Democrat politicians rallies and shouting "violently" obscenities at them, inspiring them to inspire and promote violence toward people that oppose their political agendas.

Democrats argue that NFL players have the right to peacefully protest at NFL games, but their protest are not peaceful, they’re "violating" the rights of others there to enjoy the game they paid their money to watch. They could protest outside of the stadium before and after the game. They could peacefully protest at city hall where their issues are cased.

Democrats argue that the protestors that turned the Kavanaugh hearings into a shameful circus had the right of peaceful protest, but those protest weren’t peaceful, they were violent! They violated the rights of the Congressmen and Congresswomen to peacefully conduct the people’s business. They could have peacefully protested outside of the building.

My dictionary tells me that violence and violate are fundamentally the same.

VIOLENCE

an unjust or unwarranted exertion of force or power, as against rights or laws:

VIOLATE

etc.). to break in upon or disturb rudely; interfere thoughtlessly to violate his privacy. to break through or pass by force or without right:

My copy of the Constitution says ".Congress shall make no law abridging.......The right of the people to peacefully assemble and petition the government for redress of grievances." (1st Amendment, United States Constitution.)

Let’s just call spades, spades. Democrat politicians are instigating riots and violence, Another reason to never, ever vote for a democrat politician! The Democrat Party is a party of hate and violence!

Safety
10-17-2018, 08:57 AM
When the majority loses a state championship game, or when a minority is being systemically oppressed by agents of the government. Such disparity between the two....

stjames1_53
10-17-2018, 11:32 AM
When the majority loses a state championship game, or when a minority is being systemically oppressed by agents of the government. Such disparity between the two....

Maxine Waters keeping her constituents poor is the worst kind of oppression. Wouldn't you agree?

Safety
10-17-2018, 11:41 AM
Maxine Waters keeping her constituents poor is the worst kind of oppression. Wouldn't you agree?

I'm sure the price of tea in China has more relevance to your post than it does to mine.

Lummy
10-17-2018, 12:56 PM
If your parking meter expires while your car is still parked in the spot, or if you drive 17 mph in a school zone when the speed limit is 15 mph, you have violated the law nonviolently.

Anything Democrats want to do is legal. Anything anyone else wants to do could be contended.

stjames1_53
10-17-2018, 01:52 PM
I'm sure the price of tea in China has more relevance to your post than it does to mine.
so, Waters is irrelevant.....thanks for the conformation

donttread
10-17-2018, 05:33 PM

Huh?

donttread
10-17-2018, 05:35 PM
When is a peaceful protest really a violent protest?

Well every time somebody points out the fact that Democrat politicians are promoting and instigating violent protest, the Democrats argue that Trump instigated and promoted violence against protestors at his rallies. Even if that’s true, 2 wrongs don’t make a right. But Actually, those protestors at Trump’s rallies were conducting a "violent" protest by infiltrating the Trump rallies

shouting obscenities at him and "violating" the rights of other people there to peacefully hear what Trump was saying. On the flipside, there’s nobody from the right infiltrating the Democrat politicians rallies and shouting "violently" obscenities at them, inspiring them to inspire and promote violence toward people that oppose their political agendas.

Democrats argue that NFL players have the right to peacefully protest at NFL games, but their protest are not peaceful, they’re "violating" the rights of others there to enjoy the game they paid their money to watch. They could protest outside of the stadium before and after the game. They could peacefully protest at city hall where their issues are cased.

Democrats argue that the protestors that turned the Kavanaugh hearings into a shameful circus had the right of peaceful protest, but those protest weren’t peaceful, they were violent! They violated the rights of the Congressmen and Congresswomen to peacefully conduct the people’s business. They could have peacefully protested outside of the building.

My dictionary tells me that violence and violate are fundamentally the same.

VIOLENCE

an unjust or unwarranted exertion of force or power, as against rights or laws:

VIOLATE

etc.). to break in upon or disturb rudely; interfere thoughtlessly to violate his privacy. to break through or pass by force or without right:

My copy of the Constitution says ".Congress shall make no law abridging.......The right of the people to peacefully assemble and petition the government for redress of grievances." (1st Amendment, United States Constitution.)

Let’s just call spades, spades. Democrat politicians are instigating riots and violence, Another reason to never, ever vote for a democrat politician! The Democrat Party is a party of hate and violence!

If "two wrongs don't make a right" then the entire support system for the "two major parties" has just disappeared.

Captdon
10-17-2018, 05:39 PM

Playing the victim card. Well, cry me a river.

No one is being oppressed; no one.You want preferential treatment is the problem. The country is waking up to the fact that nothing is ever going to be enough but we have had enough.

Cry me a river.

Captdon
10-17-2018, 05:41 PM

Be real. Of course not. She's a victim too.

Tahuyaman
10-17-2018, 05:44 PM

She helps maintain her position in life by keeping others dependent upon her for their subsistence.

Safety
10-17-2018, 06:09 PM
Playing the victim card. Well, cry me a river.

No one is being oppressed; no one.You want preferential treatment is the problem. The country is waking up to the fact that nothing is ever going to be enough but we have had enough.

Cry me a river.

Bull Connor and George Wallace would have been your heroes.

stjames1_53
10-17-2018, 08:26 PM
Bull Connor and George Wallace would have been your heroes.

but they are not.................

stjames1_53
10-17-2018, 08:26 PM
She helps maintain her position in life by keeping others dependent upon her for their subsistence.
you can bet Safety doesn't live there.......................

Safety
10-17-2018, 08:29 PM
but they are not.................

Are you and captdon the same person? If not, then how in the fuck can you speak for him?

Safety
10-17-2018, 08:31 PM
you can bet Safety doesn't live there.......................

You could also bet that you are a waste of forum bandwidth.

roadmaster
10-17-2018, 08:32 PM
Antifa doesn't protest they riot. WATCH THIS ANIMAL: Antifa protester tells 9/11 NYPD widow "YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD FUC*ING ROT IN THE GRAVE"; Occured in downtown Portland, Oregon

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1052719309263384576

stjames1_53
10-17-2018, 08:33 PM
Are you and captdon the same person? If not, then how in the $#@! can you speak for him?
silvereyes and you?

stjames1_53
10-17-2018, 08:35 PM
You could also bet that you are a waste of forum bandwidth.

was that the sigh of resignation? or the buzzing of gnats...... hard to tell with you because they are both one and the same.

Safety
10-17-2018, 08:40 PM
silvereyes and you?

I’m sure there was a valid point in your mind when you clicked “reply with quote”, but what happened between then and when you clicked “post quick reply”?

was that the sigh of resignation? or the buzzing of gnats...... hard to tell with you because they are both one and the same.

You’re babbling.

Tahuyaman
10-17-2018, 08:48 PM
You could also bet that you are a waste of forum bandwidth. not nearly as much as you.

Safety
10-17-2018, 08:52 PM
not nearly as much as you.

Don’t quit your day job.

Tahuyaman
10-17-2018, 11:44 PM
Don’t quit your day job.

In retrospect, aren’t you embarrassed about your comments here?

Safety
10-18-2018, 03:28 AM

No, there is nothing I am embarrassed about, because showing the board how much of a hack you are is considered a community service.

stjames1_53
10-18-2018, 04:19 AM
That was a joke. right? You're actually asking a troll if they are embarrassed about being a troll...................jes sayin'

Tahuyaman
10-18-2018, 10:06 AM
That was a joke. right? You're actually asking a troll if they are embarrassed about being a troll...................jes sayin'

No, that wasn't a joke. He has to be embarrassed.

Tahuyaman
10-18-2018, 10:08 AM
No, there is nothing I am embarrassed about, because showing the board how much of a hack you are is considered a community service.

of course you can't show how I'm a hack, but I've exposed you literally hundreds of times. It's easy.