PDA

View Full Version : Democrat forced to resign over patriotic Facebook post

roadmaster
10-17-2018, 09:18 PM
Allegheny County Democratic Party member Mark Salvas says he was asked to resign due to his 'I stand for the flag and kneel for the Cross post on Facebook.

Fox News (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXIJgqnII2ZOINSWNOGFThA)

https://youtu.be/sl3KEf_0aCo

Captain Obvious
10-17-2018, 09:22 PM
Allegheny County is more of a blue dog democrat city too, that's odd.

stjames1_53
10-17-2018, 09:48 PM
Allegheny County is more of a blue dog democrat city too, that's odd.

maybe that's not of the party platform. His own party could have led the charge................

Captain Obvious
10-17-2018, 09:54 PM
maybe that's not of the party platform. His own party could have led the charge................

I don't know, I grew up in Allegheny County, lived there for like over 30 years until I finally wised up and moved out.

I remember my buddy, my age basically, couple months younger, his dad owned a shot and beer bar and pretty much half the Southside, my buddy basically inherited the business and expanded it, he was pretty political.

The city dems were holding a rally, I lived a half block from the wedding hall they were holding it. He came to me and said he had some tickets for the rally, they had food and beer so why not go? I said sure. I was at a table with half of my family, aunts, uncles, cousins - all blue dog democrats. I can't remember who was speaking, Tom Flaherity or... hell, I can't remember their names, Forrester... all long time democratic powerhouses locally, they were on stage doing the whole "fuck republicans" stuff and the crowd cheered and drank, so did I. At one point I pulled out my GOP voting card and showed it to my Aunt Rose... she grabbed it and stuffed it in my shirt pocket and said "you better keep that away from here".

:biglaugh:

Safety
10-17-2018, 10:01 PM
Well, there goes that talking point about how democrats always stick up for one another...when was the last time the GOP forced anyone out....

Oh, and I’m sure someone will mention white males being targeted.

Captain Obvious
10-17-2018, 10:07 PM
Well, there goes that talking point about how democrats always stick up for one another...when was the last time the GOP forced anyone out....

Oh, and I’m sure someone will mention white males being targeted.

Always the drama queen.

Google "Alaska Governor"

Safety
10-17-2018, 10:24 PM
Always the drama queen.

Google "Alaska Governor"

I did...was it an inside joke?

Captain Obvious
10-17-2018, 10:26 PM
I did...was it an inside joke?

ok, wasn't sure

pfft...

Lummy
10-18-2018, 01:56 AM
It isn't just Allegheny County, of course. The democrat party is nuts from sea to shining sea. The GOP must be growing by leaps and bounds.

stjames1_53
10-18-2018, 04:31 AM
It isn't just Allegheny County, of course. The democrat party is nuts from sea to shining sea. The GOP must be growing by leaps and bounds.

they great thing is that they are driving members from their party. If they keep providing us with voters, the democrat party will be a thing of the past.
Good Job, Dems

roadmaster
10-18-2018, 05:47 AM
He could have maybe gotten away with standing for the flag but not kneeling for the Cross. We are hated by communist for this and there is no middle ground.