PDA

View Full Version : Here come the rightist crazies

Robo
10-24-2018, 09:31 AM
Now we have the radical rightist threatening Obama and the Clintons. I wondered how long it was going to take before the right’s crazies came out of the woodwork. It’s at least good to see that the White house has publically condemned the actions and Fox News has also. Now if we can just get the lunatic Democrat politicians, Clinton and Maxine Watters and the left’s X- bureaucrats, (Eric Holder) and leftist media to stop instigating the violence from the left and condemn it we’d be making some progress.

Common
10-24-2018, 09:38 AM
I feel the same about this as the left feels about antifa and blm and all their violence.

I am just as appalled at the violence as the left is about antifa and blm

I will as vocally and loudly condemn the violence as the left has antifa and blm and crowds abusing conservatives at restaurants and public gatherings. Below is how loud and forcefully I will condemn it..

Don29palms
10-24-2018, 09:58 AM
You can only kick a dog so many times before it fights back.

nathanbforrest45
10-24-2018, 10:00 AM
Robo is a good avatar, he only repeats what he has been programmed to say.

Helena
10-24-2018, 10:09 AM
Is this the suspicious package in question?
https://i.redd.it/qv2e1gt765u11.jpg

Helena
10-24-2018, 10:11 AM
https://i.redd.it/q6sljkgu85u11.png

Tahuyaman
10-24-2018, 12:28 PM
Now we have the radical rightist threatening Obama and the Clintons. I wondered how long it was going to take before the right’s crazies came out of the woodwork. It’s at least good to see that the White house has publically condemned the actions and Fox News has also. Now if we can just get the lunatic Democrat politicians, Clinton and Maxine Watters and the left’s X- bureaucrats, (Eric Holder) and leftist media to stop instigating the violence from the left and condemn it we’d be making some progress.

I think liberals actually like to see things like this as long as they can blame it on their political opponents

Captdon
10-24-2018, 12:59 PM
Cuomo said it was terrorist thugs and then blamed Trump by association or ...something

Personally, I think it was a right-wing nut trying to start the war now.

Cletus
10-24-2018, 01:36 PM
It may have been. It may have been a Leftist pissed off at all the recent failures of the Leftist leadership. It may have been someone trying to create sympathy for the Left to get votes.

I saw a report (not verified) saying there were actually no explosives attached to the devices, just a shell an wires. If that is true, it may even have been a dry run.

Time will tell.

Tahuyaman
10-24-2018, 04:01 PM

So, if you know who did this and their motivations, you should contact the he FBI. They could use someone with superb investigative skills.

Robo
10-29-2018, 09:07 AM
So, if you know who did this and their motivations, you should contact the he FBI. They could use someone with superb investigative skills.

You believe the Democrats are smart enough to create a false flag operation, right?