PDA

View Full Version : How I'm Seeing The Political World Today

Robo
10-25-2018, 09:03 AM
Screaming "invaders" invade a Trump rally and scream insults and obscenities at Trump and the crowd of Trump supporters. Trump shouts, "get em out" to the security there. A couple of the invaders get clocked by the Trump supporters when they get in the supporter’s face with insults and obscenities. Trump shouts, "I’ll pay your fine if you clock them."

Was Trump responsible for the violence? Were Trump supporters responsible for the violence? The answer is "HELL NO!" The Trump rally was invaded by the enemy, the people that hate Trump and his supporters. Trump and his supporters were simply " DEFENDING" THEMSELVES and DEFENDING their right to a peaceful rally, they were attacked with violent insults and obscenities.

But now leftist media would have you believe that Donald Trump is responsible for the current bomb plantings and mailings to Democrat politicians and bureaucrats. They have not a single piece of evidence to back up that claim. It hasn’t been Donald Trump who’s been inspiring violence, but it has been the likes of Democrat politicians and an X-Obama bureaucrat, Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder. "Get in their faces wherever you find them at restaurants, the grocery stores and gas stations, tell em they’re not wanted here anymore."(Maxine Waters). "When they go low, we go high... ah NO! We kick em." (Eric Holder) "We just can’t be civil to people who oppose everything we stand for." (Hillary Clinton). Oh wait!

There were no screaming right-wingers there screaming and shouting insults and obscenities at any of those folks, to inspire their promoting acts of violence. They weren’t defending anything except their political ideology and agenda.

There are crazies out there of every political stripe and objective with easily stimulated encouragement to do violence. There’s little to nothing can be done to identify them afore the fact, but when we have politicians and other government officials running around the country inspiring violence directed at their opposition, we sure as hell can hold them accountable afore the fact. We can put them on our "NO vote" list, we can expose them to the public like I am now.

And that’s how I’m seeing the political world today.

Don29palms
10-25-2018, 09:31 AM
Demonrats are mentally unbalanced.

Captain Obvious
10-25-2018, 09:44 AM
Demonrats are mentally unbalanced.

Do you realize how childish you come across?

... nevermind

Mini Me
10-25-2018, 10:45 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqRFJkVWkAAKD6k.jpg

Don29palms
10-25-2018, 11:05 AM
Do you realize how childish you come across?

... nevermind

You really should look at all the stupid stuff you post.

Robo
10-26-2018, 06:46 AM
As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. --H.L. Mencken,

Mencken was correct several times. We had Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush, a sexual predator, Slick Willy and his willy and Barrack Obama. Morons the lot!