PDA

View Full Version : Well if there's noway to Win by Popular Vote ... Cheat

Cigar
01-17-2013, 12:22 PM
Pennsylvania House Republicans Introduce Bill To Rig The 2016 Presidential ElectionEarlier this week, Republican National Committee Chair Reince Priebus endorsed a Republican plan to rig the next presidential election to make it nearly impossible for the Democratic candidate to win the White House, no matter who the American people vote for. The election-rigging plan, which would allocate electoral votes by congressional district rather than by states as a whole in a handful of states that consistently vote for Democratic presidential candidates, would have allowed Mitt Romney to narrowly win the Electoral College last November despite losing the popular vote by nearly four points.

On Monday, seven Pennsylvania Republican state representatives introduced a bill to make this vote-rigging scheme a reality in their state. Under their bill, the winner of Pennsylvania as a whole will receive only 2 of the state’s 20 electoral votes, while “ach of the remaining presidential electors shall be elected in the presidential elector’s congressional district.”

Pennsylvania is a blue state that voted for the Democratic presidential candidate in every single presidential race for the last two decades, so implementing the GOP election-rigging plan in Pennsylvania would make it much harder for a Democrat to be elected to the White House. Moreover, because of gerrymandering, it is overwhelmingly likely that the Republican candidate will win a majority of Pennsylvania’s electoral votes even if the Democrat wins the state by a very comfortable margin. Despite the fact that President Obama won Pennsylvania by more than 5 points last November, Democrats carried only 5 of the state’s 18 congressional seats. Accordingly, Obama would have likely won only 7 of the state’s 20 electoral votes if the GOP vote rigging plan had been in effect last year.

One mitigating factor is that only 7 of the Pennsylvania House’s 109 Republicans are original sponsors of the election-rigging bill, so it is unclear that this is a major priority for the GOP state house caucus. Nevertheless, both Gov. Tom Corbett (R-PA) and state Senate Majority Leader Dominic Pileggi (R-PA) support the plan, so there is a real risk that Pennsylvania Republicans will try to write the voters out of the next presidential election.

Read more: http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/16/1451351/pennsylvania-house-republicans-introduce-bill-to-rig-the-2016-presidential-election/

Hell ... Voter Suppression didn't work ... people stayed in line 2 hours after they knew Obama Won the Election ... just to stick it up the ass of Republicans. :afro:

Agravan
01-17-2013, 12:37 PM
Another thinkprogress article so it must be true, besides, cheating has worked well for you guys, maybe we should give it a shot.

Cigar
01-17-2013, 12:45 PM
Another thinkprogress article so it must be true, besides, cheating has worked well for you guys, maybe we should give it a shot.

Perpetual and Constant State of Denial; do you guys take classes for that?

Agravan
01-17-2013, 01:37 PM
You were the one that said during the last election "by any means necessary". Or was that only for democrat cheaters?

patrickt
01-17-2013, 02:22 PM
Pennsylvania House Republicans Introduce Bill To Rig The 2016 Presidential Election

Earlier this week, Republican National Committee Chair Reince Priebus endorsed a Republican plan to rig the next presidential election to make it nearly impossible for the Democratic candidate to win the White House, no matter who the American people vote for. The election-rigging plan, which would allocate electoral votes by congressional district rather than by states as a whole in a handful of states that consistently vote for Democratic presidential candidates, would have allowed Mitt Romney to narrowly win the Electoral College last November despite losing the popular vote by nearly four points.

On Monday, seven Pennsylvania Republican state representatives introduced a bill to make this vote-rigging scheme a reality in their state. Under their bill, the winner of Pennsylvania as a whole will receive only 2 of the state’s 20 electoral votes, while “ach of the remaining presidential electors shall be elected in the presidential elector’s congressional district.”

Pennsylvania is a blue state that voted for the Democratic presidential candidate in every single presidential race for the last two decades, so implementing the GOP election-rigging plan in Pennsylvania would make it much harder for a Democrat to be elected to the White House. Moreover, because of gerrymandering, it is overwhelmingly likely that the Republican candidate will win a majority of Pennsylvania’s electoral votes even if the Democrat wins the state by a very comfortable margin. Despite the fact that President Obama won Pennsylvania by more than 5 points last November, Democrats carried only 5 of the state’s 18 congressional seats. Accordingly, Obama would have likely won only 7 of the state’s 20 electoral votes if the GOP vote rigging plan had been in effect last year.

One mitigating factor is that only 7 of the Pennsylvania House’s 109 Republicans are original sponsors of the election-rigging bill, so it is unclear that this is a major priority for the GOP state house caucus. Nevertheless, both Gov. Tom Corbett (R-PA) and state Senate Majority Leader Dominic Pileggi (R-PA) support the plan, so there is a real risk that Pennsylvania Republicans will try to write the voters out of the next presidential election.

Read more: http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/16/1451351/pennsylvania-house-republicans-introduce-bill-to-rig-the-2016-presidential-election/

Hell ... Voter Suppression didn't work ... people stayed in line 2 hours after they knew Obama Won the Election ... just to stick it up the ass of Republicans. :afro:

Wow, you and Liberal Hack, who is the resident idiot on another forum, are on the same mailing list for talking points. I will yield to liberals as the experts on dead people voting, thugs coercing the elderly in nursing homes to sign absentee ballots thoughtfully completed, some voters being handed more than one ballot to take into the booth, foreign nationals voting, mailing out counterfeit voter registration cards, traveling for election day from a liberal state to a swing state so your vote will count, getting bogus registrations so people who will vote repeatedly can have other names, and voting in more than one state for the same election.

I realize it requires no sense of shame, no sense of decency, no sense of responsibility and no sense of honesty but as you have amply demonstrated, you're good with that. All that counts is winning.

But, is this some shift from your usual talking points memo that says there is no election fraud?

Chris
01-17-2013, 02:34 PM
Perpetual and Constant State of Denial; do you guys take classes for that?

As you deny what Agravan posted....

GrassrootsConservative
01-17-2013, 02:38 PM
EVERYONE IN AMERICA IS TIRED OF THE FRAUDULENT LEFT STEALING THE ELECTION PROCESS:

WND has reported extensively (http://wnd.com/?p=321571) on allegations of vote fraud during the 2012 election, with the conclusion that while no single instance or aspect of fraud likely was enough to give Obama the election, the aggregate of corrupt activities may well have tipped the vote.
Irregularities reported include illegal campaign donations, taking advantage of states without voter ID requirements, voter registration fraud, voter fraud, lost and late-delivered military ballots, millions of deceased people on voter rolls and computerized voting machines automatically defaulting to Democratic candidates.
Reports of illegal activities by poll workers abound, including photographic proof of an Obama “hope and change” poster on the inside wall of a polling place and poll workers wearing Obama baseball caps. Senate candidate Wendy Long, an attorney who clerked for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, told Fox News that when she voted, “a poll worker who was at the scanner studied my private ballot and proceeded to tell me that it was rejected because I did not ‘fill in every space.’ She then proceeded to indicate that I should mark the Democratic line all the way down.”

On Election Day, in 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Romney received zero votes compared to Obama’s 19,605, a result experts consider statistically almost impossible.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/what-stories-did-establishment-media-ignore-in-2012/#hE9ejmJIoW3iU8g2.99

AMERICA IS SICK OF IT. YOU AND YOUR THIEVING COHORTS HAVE BEEN OUTED, CIGAR, BECAUSE YOU ON THE LEFT DON'T EVEN WANT ELECTIONS, YOU JUST WANT OBAMA TO BE PRESIDENT FOREVER!!!!

New York Democratic Rep. Jose Serrano reintroduced a bill (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hjres15) in Congress on Friday to repeal the 22nd Amendment, which places term limits on the U.S. presidency.
The bill, which has been referred to committee, would allow Barack President Obama to become the first president since Franklin Roosevelt to seek a third term in office.
H.J. Res. 15 (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hjres15/text) proposes “an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.”

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/06/new-york-congressman-introduces-bill-to-abolish-presidential-term-limits/

SEE? YOU WANT TO DESTROY THE CONSTITUTION TO GET YOUR MESSIAH A THIRD TERM. THAT'S WRONG. OBAMA IS NOT ABOVE THE CONSTITUTION. GO TO HELL.

GrassrootsConservative
01-17-2013, 02:40 PM
Deny it some more, Cigar. Deny and cry and whine and bitch and moan.

We're so used to it by now.

Cigar
01-17-2013, 02:41 PM
Come on dude ... don't get you panties in a wad if these are your choices ... just do better ... 4 Years and 2 Days from now. :tongue:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000099703/polls_mcain_2347_691125_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

http://politibits.blogs.tuscaloosanews.com/files/2012/04/Romney-20121.jpg

Cigar
01-17-2013, 02:42 PM
Deny it some more, Cigar. Deny and cry and whine and bitch and moan.

We're so used to it by now.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Vx5E-YpzY4w/TZu0wcKfkZI/AAAAAAAACMA/Vt_7vakarjw/s1600/PANTIES_IN_A_BUNCH.jpg

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5054301169976973&pid=1.9

GrassrootsConservative
01-17-2013, 02:43 PM
If you have no real debate strategy, you're either a troll or CIGAR.

:biglaugh:

Cigar
01-17-2013, 02:44 PM
Wow, you and Liberal Hack, who is the resident idiot on another forum, are on the same mailing list for talking points. I will yield to liberals as the experts on dead people voting, thugs coercing the elderly in nursing homes to sign absentee ballots thoughtfully completed, some voters being handed more than one ballot to take into the booth, foreign nationals voting, mailing out counterfeit voter registration cards, traveling for election day from a liberal state to a swing state so your vote will count, getting bogus registrations so people who will vote repeatedly can have other names, and voting in more than one state for the same election.

I realize it requires no sense of shame, no sense of decency, no sense of responsibility and no sense of honesty but as you have amply demonstrated, you're good with that. All that counts is winning.

But, is this some shift from your usual talking points memo that says there is no election fraud?

Didn't work ... people stood an extra 2 hours in line after they already knew who won ... just to run-up the Score. :afro:

GrassrootsConservative
01-17-2013, 02:44 PM
Didn't work ... people stood an extra 2 hours in line after they already knew who won ... just to run-up the Score. :afro:

Won by cheating, as I have shown. Deny deny deny.

Cigar
01-17-2013, 02:45 PM
If you have no real debate strategy, you're either a troll or CIGAR.

:biglaugh:

What debate ... there really is going to be an Inauguration in a couple days ... you going to watch it? :biglaugh:

Agravan
01-17-2013, 02:47 PM
What debate ... there really is going to be an Inauguration in a couple days ... you going to watch it? :biglaugh:

Why?
I realize you'll be watching with your pants around your ankles, but hey, whatever floats yer boat, Goober.

GrassrootsConservative
01-17-2013, 02:47 PM

nic34
01-17-2013, 02:50 PM
Sore losers here...?

nic34
01-17-2013, 02:51 PM
I mean, hey, we made it thru 8 years of Chainey.....:evil:

GrassrootsConservative
01-17-2013, 02:53 PM
Sore losers here...?

Post #7, monkey.

No longer will I just put up with the leftist bullshit on this forum

I will defeat you, and then you will be cast aside like the filth you are.

Your particular brand of garbage has no place in true political discussion.

Cigar
01-17-2013, 02:53 PM
Why?
I realize you'll be watching with your pants around your ankles, but hey, whatever floats yer boat, Goober.

Don't worry ... I promise I'll be gentle ... on your Ears sport :owned:

Cigar
01-17-2013, 02:54 PM
Post #7, monkey.

You ain't going to do shit ... STFU and stop Bitching

GrassrootsConservative
01-17-2013, 02:57 PM
Post #7, monkey.

THAT'S HOW TRUE POLITICAL DEBATES ARE WON. WITH FACTS.

nic34
01-17-2013, 03:09 PM
Post #7, monkey.

You actually get points for that?

No wonder you're so far ahead of me....:sign10:

nic34
01-17-2013, 03:11 PM
"Unskewed" Pollster Dean Chambers Now Alleges VOTER FRAUD In 2012 Election (http://thepoliticalforums.com/story/2012/11/20/1163589/--Unskewed-Pollster-Dean-Chambers-Now-Alleges-VOTER-FRAUD)

In its own bizarre way, the alternative universe that much of the right-wing blogosphere inhabits is living proof of the theory of evolution. Yes, in their world Barack Obama won re-election because of VOTER FRAUD! At this point, they have evolved their denial of reality to a whole different plane of existence. I don't think they actually live among us anymore.

:blowup::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO:

GrassrootsConservative
01-17-2013, 03:18 PM
"Unskewed" Pollster Dean Chambers Now Alleges VOTER FRAUD In 2012 Election (http://thepoliticalforums.com/story/2012/11/20/1163589/--Unskewed-Pollster-Dean-Chambers-Now-Alleges-VOTER-FRAUD)

In its own bizarre way, the alternative universe that much of the right-wing blogosphere inhabits is living proof of the theory of evolution. Yes, in their world Barack Obama won re-election because of VOTER FRAUD! At this point, they have evolved their denial of reality to a whole different plane of existence. I don't think they actually live among us anymore.

:blowup::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO:

Post #7, monkey. Voter fraud is OBVIOUS to those who aren't dogshit-eating scumbags.