PDA

View Full Version : 'AK-47 Bandit' robs banks all over Western US

Cigar
01-17-2013, 01:50 PM
The FBI says tips leading to the arrest of the `AK-47 Bandit,' who has robbed banks all over the western U.S., could result in a $100,000 reward.

FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller says the same man appears to have shot a Chino police officer at one bank robbery in February, before robbing banks in Northern California, Idaho and Washington.

The suspect carries an assault rifle similar to an AK-47 into the banks.

After robbing the California Bank & Trust in Chino, the suspect is believed to have robbed a Vacaville Bank of the West on March 12. He may have also tried to rob a bank in Sacramento a few days earlier.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2020149151_apcaak47bandit.html

Problem ... what problem, we no have no stinking problem. We have Armed Good Guys :grin:

http://franklyfrancis.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/barney-fife.jpg

I'm sure we have plenty of AR-15 Owners just dieing to collect that $100,000 reward.

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/2286633_f520.jpg

Mister D
01-17-2013, 01:53 PM
Since almost half of murders are commited by blacks and a majority by non-whites perhaps it's not so much of a gun problem is it?

Cigar
01-17-2013, 02:06 PM
Since almost half of murders are commited by blacks and a majority by non-whites perhaps it's not so much of a gun problem is it?

... and that has exactly what to do with the 'AK-47 Bandit' robbing banks all over Western US ? :huh:

Mister D
01-17-2013, 02:07 PM
... and that has exactly what to do with the 'AK-47 Bandit' robbing banks all over Western US ? :huh:

Problem ... what problem, we no have no stinking problem. We have Armed Good Guys

Mister D
01-17-2013, 02:09 PM
We know that it's not a matter of a bunch of rednecks running amok with their legally purchased AR-15s. I guess this does help explain why you felt compelled to exploit the CT tragedy to the max but, again, do we really have a gun problem?

Carygrant
01-17-2013, 02:10 PM

Amazing . You have been listening .
This is why our record with multi cultures is so successful . This was recognised here a long time ago and we now reap the benefits in so many great ways .
Send over your people to look how we tackled and continue to tackle gangs and gangland gun cultures .

Mister D
01-17-2013, 02:12 PM
This is why our record with multi cultures is so successful . This was recognised here a long time ago and we now reap the benefits in so many great ways .
Send over your people to look how we tackled and continue to tackle gangs and gangland gun cultures .

Your record has been one of failure, Cary. We've established that. Only government parrots like you feel otherwise. :smiley:

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/9946-Cameron-proud-of-UK-multi-culturism

roadmaster
01-17-2013, 02:13 PM
We know that it's not a matter of a bunch of rednecks running amok with their legally purchased AR-15s. I guess this does help explain why you felt compelled to exploit the CT tragedy to the max but, again, do we really have a gun problem?
I don't know many or any person around me that owns guns like this. It's either shotguns or pistols. Those 22 LR bullets are hard to find around here.

Mister D
01-17-2013, 02:14 PM
I don't know many or any person around me that owns guns like this. It's either shotguns or pistols. Those 22 LR bullets are hard to find around here.

I know several people who own AR-15s. They're quite popular.

Mister D
01-17-2013, 02:16 PM
BTW, Cary, blacks are grossly overrpresented in your prison system. Must be another success. :grin:

Cigar
01-17-2013, 02:20 PM

Murders?

Hey Dumb Shit ... this thread is about Bank Robberies ...

Can someone read this Thread to him? :tard:

Cigar
01-17-2013, 02:21 PM
BTW, Cary, blacks are grossly overrpresented in your prison system. Must be another success. :grin:

New word ... ?

I checked the Ebonics Dictionary and it didn't show up ... :)

Cigar
01-17-2013, 02:23 PM

Most hunters laugh at guys who need one.

Mister D
01-17-2013, 02:23 PM
New word ... ?

Have you been reduced to attacking typos? :smiley_ROFLMAO:Here letme giveyou somemore material.

Mister D
01-17-2013, 02:24 PM
Most hunters laugh at guys who need one.

Have you met most hunters?

Mister D
01-17-2013, 02:25 PM
Murders?

Hey Dumb Shit ... this thread is about Bank Robberies ...

Can someone read this Thread to him? :tard:

Tough question, huh? Hard one for you to answer. Maybe you could do some research on thinkprogress? :laugh:

roadmaster
01-17-2013, 02:25 PM
We will be glad to send over these gangs that some states have and let you handle them because it's not working here.

Mister D
01-17-2013, 02:28 PM
We will be glad to send over these gangs that some states have and let you handle them because it's not working here.

It's not working there either.

"Black prisoners make up 15% of the prisoner population and this compares with 2.2% of the general population – there is greater disproportionality in the number of black people in prisons in the UK than there is in the United States."

Experts and politicians said over-representation of black men was a result of decades of racial prejudice in the criminal justice system and an overly punitive approach to penal affairs.
"People will be and should be shocked by this data," said Juliet Lyon, director of the Prison Reform Trust. "We have a tendency to say we are better than the US, but we have not got prison right."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england

Cigar
01-17-2013, 02:32 PM

If they're not Killing Whites ... then I fail to see your problem with it.

Maybe the right insult in the right place ... you know, off the internet, and hopefully you'll get the answer you're looking for.

Mister D
01-17-2013, 02:35 PM
If they're not Killing Whites ... then I fail to see your problem with it.

Maybe the right insult in the right place ... you know, off the internet, and hopefully you'll get the answer you're looking for.

Ohhh the old black man is threatening me again! I'm real Skeert. :laugh:

So we don't really have a gun problem, huh?

Cigar
01-17-2013, 02:38 PM
Ohhh the old black man is threatening me again! I'm real Skeert. :laugh:

So we don't really have a gun problem, huh?

No threat at all ... I'm just hoping you get the knowledge you so desperately seek and ask for.

Remember ... you are the one asking questions, so don't bitch and cry if you get an answer.

Mister D
01-17-2013, 02:41 PM
No threat at all ... I'm just hoping you get the knowledge you so desperately seek and ask for.

Remember ... you are the one asking questions, so don't bitch and cry if you get an answer.

I haven't gotten an answer yet. Do you have one?

Alif Qadr
01-17-2013, 02:44 PM

MisterD,I must contend that there is no gun problem. The problems is the acceptance of criminal behavior as a lifestyle or culture as is represented by the Hip-Hop Generation. They sincerely see nothing wrong with robbery, burglary and other such crimes that involve violence. There is a severe dislike of appropriate behavior coupled with a lack of parental involvement, discipline (teaching children self discipline), a free for all mentality that is pervasive where even some of the role models are nothing more than self-serving degenerates as well as Marxists in roles of influence and leadership and you have what we all see.
To address your question with a simple answer, no there is no gun problem, there is only a "people" problem.

Mister D
01-17-2013, 02:46 PM
MisterD,I must contend that there is no gun problem. The problems is the acceptance of criminal behavior as a lifestyle or culture as is represented by the Hip-Hop Generation. They sincerely see nothing wrong with robbery, burglary and other such crimes that involve violence. There is a severe dislike of appropriate behavior coupled with a lack of parental involvement, discipline (teaching children self discipline), a free for all mentality that is pervasive where even some of the role models are nothing more than self-serving degenerates as well as Marxists in roles of influence and leadership and you have what we all see.
To address your question with a simple answer, no there is no gun problem, there is only a "people" problem.

Well said. Agreed.

Cigar
01-17-2013, 02:49 PM

Yea there are signs of poor Break Dancing before these Cowards put a Gun to their own head!

Maybe if their Mothers hugged them more or used both Breast for Feeding ... that way these poor little misunderstood killers wouldn't be so depressed.

Mister D
01-17-2013, 02:52 PM
I've never seen anyone resist the truth with as much determination as Cigar.

Alif Qadr
01-17-2013, 02:55 PM
New word ... ?

overrepresented definition(s)

o·ver·rep·re·sent·ed (http://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/omacr.gifhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/lprime.gifvhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/schwa.gifr-rhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ebreve.gifphttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/lprime.gifrhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ibreve.gif-zhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ebreve.gifnhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifthttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ibreve.gifd)adj. Represented in excessive or disproportionately large numbers

over·rep·re·sent·ed adjective \ˈō-və(r)-ˌre-pri-ˈzen-təd\

Definition of OVERREPRESENTED : represented excessively; especially : having representatives in a proportion higher than the average
— over·rep·re·sen·ta·tion noun

First Known Use of OVERREPRESENTED1900

Cigar
01-17-2013, 02:55 PM

Care to tell me what truth you're talking about?

Does it have anything to do with this Thread or Bank Robberies?

Mister D
01-17-2013, 02:56 PM
Care to tell me what truth you're talking about?

Does it have anything to do with this Thread or Bank Robberies?

So we really don't have a gun problem, Cigar. Why do you keep creating threads about this non-problem?

Cigar
01-17-2013, 02:57 PM
overrepresented definition(s)

overr^presented

Nice try ... :)

Alif Qadr
01-17-2013, 02:57 PM

MisterD
It is common place with people who like to play the "blame game" which is all to often the case with certain people. I guess his comfort zone is allowing chaos and hypocrisy to reign supreme in life as well as social discourse.

Cigar
01-17-2013, 03:01 PM
So we really don't have a gun problem, Cigar. Why do you keep creating threads about this non-problem?

Because there's so many examples ...

Well ... it's been fun ... but I have a life ... Later Alligator

Maybe GrassShit will play with you for a while until your parents get home. :jackoff:

Alif Qadr
01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
Yea there are signs of poor Break Dancing before these Cowards put a Gun to their own head!

Maybe if their Mothers hugged them more or used both Breast for Feeding ... that way these poor little misunderstood killers wouldn't be so depressed.

Cigar,
What inane drivel are you posting now? The issue with the epidemic and pandemic of violence among Black people has to do with the acceptance of negative behavior that is reinforced through a culture that glorifies violence and chaos.

Mister D
01-17-2013, 03:03 PM
Because there's so many examples ...

Well ... it's been fun ... but I have a life ... Later Alligator

Maybe GrassShit will play with you for a while until your parents get home. :jackoff:

Run away.

Mister D
01-17-2013, 03:03 PM
Cigar,
What inane drivel are you posting now? The issue with the epidemic and pandemic of violence among Black people has to do with the acceptance of negative behavior that is reinforced through a culture that glorifies violence and chaos.

I couldn't decipher that either.

Mister D
01-17-2013, 03:09 PM
MisterD
It is common place with people who like to play the "blame game" which is all to often the case with certain people. I guess his comfort zone is allowing chaos and hypocrisy to reign supreme in life as well as social discourse.

His brand of mindless partisanship prevents him from even acknowledging the problem exists. He has his paradigm (courtesy of a corrupt media) and everything he cannot reconcile with it is jettisoned.

Alif Qadr
01-17-2013, 03:10 PM
overr^presented

Nice try ... :)

Here is the exact post of MisterD.

He misspelled the word by adding an extra "r", as though you have never misspelled words before. :rollseyes:

Mister D
01-17-2013, 03:17 PM
Here is the exact post of MisterD.

He misspelled the word by adding an extra "r", as though you have never misspelled words before. :rollseyes:

Apparently, Cigar doesn't realize just how desperate that makes him look.

Alif Qadr
01-17-2013, 03:18 PM

What is your post in posting this information? Are you attempting to equate gun ownership with bank robber or are you just being you normal self bay posting irrelevant entries that pertain to nothing of vital importance?

Mister D
01-17-2013, 03:20 PM
Cigar, I must say you are an awfully useful idiot sometimes.

Alif Qadr
01-17-2013, 03:21 PM
Apparently, Cigar doesn't realize just how desperate that makes him look.

As usual. I guess when you are in a zero win situation, it is best to distract attention away from the fact of the loses that he has accrued.

Mister D
01-17-2013, 03:26 PM
Exactly