PDA

View Full Version : The Party Of The Poo

Robo
11-02-2018, 12:09 PM
The party of the poo folk just ran a dozen political adds on my TV . Only one from the BIG money party. They think America’s voters are morons and they’re likely right at least about some of them voters. To my knowledge, political TV adds cost BIG bucks. Maybe the party of the poo folk should spend some of that loot on them poo folk, huh? Rumor has it that the party of the poo out raised and out spent the BIG BUCKS party 2-to-3 $ to every one the BIG BUCKS Party raised and spent.

The truth is the party of the poo folks is really the party of BIG government unions, George Soros and alike, Hollywood low-life millionaires, BIG time corporate lawyers, the billionaire owners of Face Book, Apple, Twitter and Google, owners of BIG time media operations and news papers, Wall Street corporations, and late night millionaire unfunny political clowns. They don’t spend their money on the poo, they spend other people’s tax money on the poo. Just enough to keep them reliant on a government existence and keep them on the plantation and in the ghetto slave quarters.

Common
11-02-2018, 12:12 PM
Wow thats alot of Poo

You have some right most of it wrong, the democrats are outspending gop on frivolous lying ads.
As far as democrats living off the govt and in turn ME and anyone else who works thats true

Robo
11-02-2018, 12:16 PM
Wow thats alot of Poo

You have some right most of it wrong, the democrats are outspending gop on frivolous lying ads.
As far as democrats living off the govt and in turn ME and anyone else who works thats true

I never said their adds were truisms. Where do you suppose they get their money for their adds?

MisterVeritis
11-02-2018, 12:16 PM
Hmmm. The House at Poo Corner is in San Francisco.

texan
11-02-2018, 02:52 PM
Here is what we will find out.

In 2016 the thing that skewed the election polls were Trump voters that said they would vote for Hillary. The pollsters stated that Trump voters would answer yes to Trump mostly in ROBO call polling.

Will this happen again? Will many voters not engage honestly with the pollsters?