PDA

View Full Version : Sen Grassley begins going after Justice Kavanaugh's false accusers.

Lummy
11-03-2018, 07:04 AM
Sen Charles Grassley has referred to DoJ for criminal prosecution a Msss Judy Munro-Leighton, confessed false accuser of Supreme Court Justice Bret Kavanaugh. Msss Munro-Leighton's role in the charade implicates the fake office of fake Senator Kamila Harris in contriving her fake allegations. Munro-Leighton has admitted that her stunt “was just a ploy".

bigleaguepolitics.com/huge-kavanuagh-accuser-admits-to-fabricating-alleged-rape/

And we all know fake Harris is all about ploys.

Hoosier8
11-03-2018, 09:20 AM
That's two of the accusers now referred to the DOJ. The latest was the false rape accusation which she admitted to.

Common
11-03-2018, 09:47 AM
This cannot be true WE MUST BELIEVE ALL WOMEN because women dont lie

exotix
11-03-2018, 10:45 AM
No sweat, there are plenty more Kavanaugh sexual-assault victims Grassley can interview.

Captdon
11-03-2018, 11:56 AM
The Dems pissed Grassley off. He is going to extract revenge. It's not politics as usual any longer.

Exo needs help.

donttread
11-03-2018, 03:43 PM
This cannot be true WE MUST BELIEVE ALL WOMEN because women dont lie

There already was an exception to that rule for conservative women , but now there's an exception for those who flat out lie with intent to harm. Wedll sometimes. There were those 5 girls who lied about sex assault as an extention of bullying and the SCHOOL didn't even punish them .

Tahuyaman
11-03-2018, 03:54 PM
No sweat, there are plenty more Kavanaugh sexual-assault victims Grassley can interview.

There are none. One can't interview people who don't exist.

Tahuyaman
11-03-2018, 03:56 PM
The Dems pissed Grassley off. He is going to extract revenge. It's not politics as usual any longer.

Exo needs help.

It's not revenge. Leveling false charges is a crime.

hanger4
11-03-2018, 05:09 PM
Maybe if these women are deposed under oath they'll give up whomever put them up to the allegations. Of course I am assuming these ladies aren't so stupid as level these sort of allegations without some sort of substantiation.

Tahuyaman
11-03-2018, 05:17 PM
Maybe if these women are deposed under oath they'll give up whomever put them up to the allegations. Of course I am assuming these ladies aren't so stupid as level these sort of allegations without some sort of substantiation.

Theres evidence that Ford was put up to it by her local representative. Plus her story wasn’t fully developed until she spent several days interviewing with a group representing Senate Democrats.

But of course acknowledging that makes someone a hack according to certain people.

Captdon
11-04-2018, 11:10 AM
It's not revenge. Leveling false charges is a crime.

It's revenge. Of course it's against the law. You can't refer something legal. His motivation is revenge.

Lummy
11-04-2018, 11:37 AM
Wrong. She confessed, and that leaves the matter of the law she has broken and setting an example of her as a warning to other conniving sluts, whores, trollops, wenches and plain sundry, unremarkable women who relish fruit from the Tree of Knowledge: Don't Go There!

You make it sound like it's ignoble or immoral. It's necessary.

Anyway, it's Grassley going to track them down and punish them, not Kavanaugh.

Hoosier8
11-04-2018, 12:48 PM
It's revenge. Of course it's against the law. You can't refer something legal. His motivation is revenge.

She admitted she did it for attention. Also the Ford issue is coming to a head, namely her bbf ex FBI Agent that helped her draft the letter to Congress (beach friends).

Tahuyaman
11-04-2018, 02:34 PM
It's revenge. Of course it's against the law. You can't refer something legal. His motivation is revenge.. I think his motivation is to enforce the law and discourage further breaking of the law for partisan purposes.

Captain Obvious
11-04-2018, 02:40 PM
. I think his motivation is to enforce the law and discourage further breaking of the law for partisan purposes.

Yeah, there's nothing partisan about Grassley at all...

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/091/272/that-chicken-keep-fucking-that-chicken-demotivational-poster-1253223506.jpg

Captdon
11-04-2018, 05:28 PM
The Democrats screwed Grassley over and forgot he was the chairman. He also was pissed off.

Tahuyaman
11-04-2018, 05:55 PM
Yeah, there's nothing partisan about Grassley at all...

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/091/272/that-chicken-keep-$#@!ing-that-chicken-demotivational-poster-1253223506.jpg
Heavy sigh.....