PDA

View Full Version : Can President Trump now officially change his name? To "subpoenaed"

Raffishragabash
11-07-2018, 10:27 AM
Since that's a word which the House will be sure to oft have next to the words "Donald Trump" over the next 2yrs?

Cletus
11-07-2018, 10:30 AM
He just needs to ignore them and continue to do his job.

stjames1_53
11-07-2018, 10:38 AM
Since that's a word which the House will be sure to oft have next to the words "Donald Trump" over the next 2yrs?

you keep sounding like a person with revenge in your heart. Why is that?

nathanbforrest45
11-07-2018, 11:06 AM
Some people are natural anal orifices, some go into training for it.

suds00
11-07-2018, 11:09 AM
trump is threatening investigations too.this is government's purpose?what a loser.

stjames1_53
11-07-2018, 11:53 AM
trump is threatening investigations too.this is government's purpose?what a loser.

I guess you can call Pelosi, Schumer, Booker, Feinstein, and the lot of them losers as well........................It was your side that started all of this crap with nothing to show for it to begin with and even less to show for it afterwards............. Mueller was and is a waste of taxpayer money

stjames1_53
11-07-2018, 11:54 AM

...like the poster after your post

Tahuyaman
11-07-2018, 12:09 PM
The Democrats might want to be a bit careful in how they proceed. The American people by in large are not going to be supportive of continued investigations and impeachment proceedings. There will be small pickets of support for that, but not nation wide support.

The Democrats migh want to muzzle Maxine Waters and that goofball Swalwell.

stjames1_53
11-07-2018, 12:24 PM
The Democrats might want to be a bit careful in how they proceed. The American people by in large are not going to be supportive of continued investigations and impeachment proceedings. There will be small pickets of support for that, but not nation wide support.

The Democrats migh want to muzzle Maxine Waters and that goofball Swalwell.

it sure wouldn't take much at this point to have another democrat bloodbath in 2020

Tahuyaman
11-07-2018, 12:35 PM
it sure wouldn't take much at this point to have another democrat bloodbath in 2020
If they just go on a path of obstruction and impeachments, they will not gain any benefit from that.

stjames1_53
11-07-2018, 12:43 PM
If they just go on a path of obstruction and impeachments, they will not gain any benefit from that.

instead of promoting the nation's business, they'll embark on the path of revenge............real losers cannot accept defeat, even if it has been done at their own hand

Lummy
11-07-2018, 12:55 PM
you keep sounding like a person with revenge in your heart. Why is that?

It appears to be ubiquitous, and therefore, it is probably innate. That isn't good.

valley ranch
11-07-2018, 01:26 PM
We're very lucky to have President Trump in office ~ even the leftish mob is lucky ~ but he does go on with his job ~ the job he's doing for US ~ God love the man ~ he doesn't need this ~ but he wanted to take the time ~ for us ~ for American ~ he likes us and loves America as much as we do ```

ripmeister
11-07-2018, 02:45 PM
I agree with this. They need to do something positive. I would start with an infrastructure bill. One thing for sure is that The Salesman is unpredictable and it wouldn't surprise me to see him sign on to something like that since he proposed it as well.

Having said that, the oversight committees which have been non-existent over the past two years need to do their job. They do need to tread lightly though.

Captain Obvious
11-07-2018, 02:48 PM
He just needs to ignore them and continue to do his job.

Yep

Much like this thread it's a meaningless distraction from trolls.

Tahuyaman
11-07-2018, 02:52 PM
I agree with this. They need to do something positive. I would start with an infrastructure bill. One thing for sure is that The Salesman is unpredictable and it wouldn't surprise me to see him sign on to something like that since he proposed it as well.

Having said that, the oversight committees which have been non-existent over the past two years need to do their job. They do need to tread lightly though.

If Democrats want to propose things Trump has supported, I'm sure he'll go along. However, I doubt that the Democrats want to do anything which Trump could claim credit for.

I think that the Democrats are going to be themselves. I believe that they are going to go hard partisan.

Raffishragabash
11-07-2018, 09:55 PM
...I believe that they are going to go hard partisan.

Oh. You must mean, like Obstructionism, which the GOP Congress pulled from 2008-'16 when no neo-cons in the US Senate would vote for Obama's ACA and how no neo-cons got behind Obama's Amnesty Movement and how only a few supported Obama's Jobs Bill plus the many, many neo-cons in the House who voted to impeach President Clinton ---for lying about committing adultery, in The White House???

ROFL

Yes. The GOP tried to impeach a President, for having sex, therefore you all really need to go somewhere sit down and hush ... then ... just enjoy the Chess Games on tap for the next 2yrs.

Captain Obvious
11-07-2018, 10:49 PM
Oh. You must mean, like Obstructionism, which the GOP Congress pulled from 2008-'16 when no neo-cons in the US Senate would vote for Obama's ACA and how no neo-cons got behind Obama's Amnesty Movement and how only a few supported Obama's Jobs Bill plus the many, many neo-cons in the House who voted to impeach President Clinton ---for lying about committing adultery, in The White House???

ROFL

Yes. The GOP tried to impeach a President, for having sex, therefore you all really need to go somewhere sit down and hush ... then ... just enjoy the Chess Games on tap for the next 2yrs.

No, they did successfully impeach a president but for lying under oath, not for having sex.

Facts aren't your strong point, an education might serve you well if you continue trying to be an antagonist.

Tahuyaman
11-07-2018, 11:02 PM

ROFL

Get a grasp of the facts, try it again and you’ll get a real response.

Raffishragabash
11-08-2018, 12:25 AM
FACTS: neither one of you is going to post one ounce of, proof, that the GOP politicians 1)supported Obama's policies plus 2)supported Bill Clinton not being impeached for lying about having sex :cool2:

Captain Obvious
11-08-2018, 12:30 AM
FACTS: neither one of you is going to post one ounce of, proof, that the GOP politicians 1)supported Obama's policies plus 2)supported Bill Clinton not being impeached for lying about having sex :cool2:

Google then understand the the term "impeach", then get back to us.

Hopefully with something intelligible.

Dr. Who
11-08-2018, 01:14 AM
I seem to recall a similar turn of events during the last administration, followed by zero cooperation and actual statements to the effect that noncooperation was the order of the day. Isn't there an old proverb that states turnabout is fair play? It's obviously childish, but this is what politics has become. As the bible says, as ye sow, so shall ye reap.

Raffishragabash
11-08-2018, 07:40 AM
...understand the the term "impeach"...

No you need to just pull your head out of your, queef, then you will understand that you can't lie on Congress.

Congress was on a mission to impeach Clinton for lying about having sex with Lewinsky ---and millions of citizens complained about our tax dollars going toward that months-long effort. Fortunately, the non-GOP members of the U.S. Senate refused to join in. Just like we'll see the GOP members of the U.S. Senate do, next year, when the House impeaches Trump.

At some point, you'll have to realize......Your lies and deceit, do not work wherever facts are posted.

Hoosier8
11-08-2018, 07:42 AM
I seem to recall a similar turn of events during the last administration, followed by zero cooperation and actual statements to the effect that noncooperation was the order of the day. Isn't there an old proverb that states turnabout is fair play? It's obviously childish, but this is what politics has become. As the bible says, as ye sow, so shall ye reap.

After Obama and Democrats proved they would not consider bipartisanship.

Raffishragabash
11-08-2018, 07:44 AM
And thanks too, for proving I am correct in my FACTual prediction here:

FACTS: neither one of you is going to post one ounce of, proof, that the GOP politicians 1)supported Obama's policies plus 2)supported Bill Clinton not being impeached for lying about having sex

Raffishragabash
11-08-2018, 07:48 AM
After Obama and Democrats proved they would not consider bipartisanship.
In 2009-'10 the GOP screamed when, bragging, about their upcoming Obstructionism agenda. Please, provide links to where the Dems were actually first to publicly display partisanship in 2009.

http://swampland.time.com/2012/08/23/the-party-of-no-new-details-on-the-gop-plot-to-obstruct-obama/

https://www.politico.com/story/2010/10/the-gops-no-compromise-pledge-044311

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 07:55 AM
And thanks too, for proving I am correct in my FACTual prediction here:

what charges are going to be produced that verify your claim for impeachment?
Dude, Mueller is on the way out having produced nothing of substance

Captdon
11-08-2018, 07:55 AM

ROFL

For a while I thought you were Mamooth in disguise. You're not. His writing had style.

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 07:56 AM
In 2009-'10 the GOP screamed when, bragging, about their upcoming Obstructionism agenda. Please, provide links to where the Dems were actually first to publicly display partisanship in 2009.

http://swampland.time.com/2012/08/23/the-party-of-no-new-details-on-the-gop-plot-to-obstruct-obama/

https://www.politico.com/story/2010/10/the-gops-no-compromise-pledge-044311

you operate from revenge. What is it that you feel that was done to you?

Raffishragabash
11-08-2018, 10:16 AM
you operate from revenge.

No, I operate from truth. And I get banned from threads for, daring, to think I can freely do that.

Captain Obvious
11-08-2018, 10:29 AM
You're a dummy and dummies make lousy trolls.

At least Eddie generally gets the facts somewhat accurate.

My guess is you're a product of inner city schooling. MLK High School? It would explain your not knowing shit about shit

Since you're not smart enough to be an effective troll try this:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4147/4834190555_c28692dd28_b.jpg

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 10:36 AM
No you need to just pull your head out of your, queef, then you will understand that you can't lie on Congress.

Congress was on a mission to impeach Clinton for lying about having sex with Lewinsky ---and millions of citizens complained about our tax dollars going toward that months-long effort. Fortunately, the non-GOP members of the U.S. Senate refused to join in. Just like we'll see the GOP members of the U.S. Senate do, next year, when the House impeaches Trump.

At some point, you'll have to realize......Your lies and deceit, do not work wherever facts are posted.

So, you're going on record stating that Clinton never boffed Monica. That about sums it up, eh?

Tahuyaman
11-08-2018, 11:06 AM
Then you should contact your Democratic congressman and urge him to obstruct and resist anything and everything which is proposed by the Trump administration. See how that works out for his side in 2020

AZ Jim
11-08-2018, 01:21 PM
I guess you can call Pelosi, Schumer, Booker, Feinstein, and the lot of them losers as well........................It was your side that started all of this crap with nothing to show for it to begin with and even less to show for it afterwards............. Mueller was and is a waste of taxpayer moneyMaybe you should wait a bit before deciding mueller found nothing?

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 01:25 PM
Maybe you should wait a bit before deciding mueller found nothing?

foolish...if Mueller had anything on Trump, it would have been brought into play by now. But now, the clock is really ticking on Mueller

Captdon
11-08-2018, 01:36 PM
...No, I operate from truth.

No, that's not it. Try something else.

AZ Jim
11-08-2018, 01:36 PM
He just needs to ignore them and continue to do his job.Continue? When did he begin?

Captdon
11-08-2018, 01:38 PM

Why? Nothing is always nothing.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 01:39 PM
Continue? When did he begin?

The day the FBI scum wanted him to.

Tahuyaman
11-08-2018, 04:01 PM

Maybe you should wait until determining that he has?

Tahuyaman
11-08-2018, 04:02 PM
Continue? When did he begin? Actually he started earnestly the day after his inaguration. I believe that was the day he reversed his first Obama EO.

Tahuyaman
11-08-2018, 04:11 PM
Maybe you should wait a bit before deciding mueller found nothing?It started to unravel for Mueller when that Russian firm challenged the indictment and demanded to see the supposed evidence against them and Meuller couldn't provide it. He couldn't provide it because it doesn't exist.

Mueller thought that the Russian firm was just going to ignore the indictment because it is meaningless in Russia. He did not expect to be challenged and told to basically "put up or shut up". Now Mueller is just hoping that he stalls so long that the indictment is dismissed with no media fanfare. He doesn't want to face being disgraced.

hanger4
11-08-2018, 05:11 PM
No, I operate from truth. And I get banned from threads for, daring, to think I can freely do that.You were ban from that thread for "threatening" a posters family. Is that the "truth" you operate on ??

AZ Jim
11-08-2018, 05:16 PM
We're very lucky to have President Trump in office ~ even the leftish mob is lucky ~ but he does go on with his job ~ the job he's doing for US ~ God love the man ~ he doesn't need this ~ but he wanted to take the time ~ for us ~ for American ~ he likes us and loves America as much as we do ```You poor devil.....

zachroidott
11-08-2018, 10:07 PM

Clever thread title.