PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Trump pulls CNN Whitehouse Credentials after this incident

Pages : [1] 2

exotix
11-07-2018, 07:58 PM
*Breaking*

Jus'damn ... LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvFRVtuIG5U

roadmaster
11-07-2018, 08:00 PM
About time

exotix
11-07-2018, 08:02 PM
https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1541638951/3_rnfaad.png

exotix
11-07-2018, 08:03 PM
About timeBut Nazi's welcome ... LOL

https://www.thedailybeast.com/a-white-nationalist-leader-just-posted-pics-from-his-white-house-visit

https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1541639183/4_inswal.png

Common Sense
11-07-2018, 08:04 PM
Trump is a child.

Trish
11-07-2018, 08:09 PM
Not surprising but disappointing. Our civil rights are under attack by this President and his Administration. Worrisome to say the least.

Lummy
11-07-2018, 08:09 PM
Acosta should be fired for the shameful disgrace he has brought to journalism, which once really was an honorable profession.

Zucker's gotta go.

Lummy
11-07-2018, 08:10 PM
Not surprising but disappointing. Our civil rights are under attack by this President and his Administration. Worrisome to say the least.

Where is he attacking your "civil rights"?

MisterVeritis
11-07-2018, 08:14 PM
I have a few questions for you. First, why is it disappointing? Acosta was there to disrupt. Second, which civil rights do you believe are under attack? Be specific.

Trish
11-07-2018, 08:25 PM
I have a few questions for you. First, why is it disappointing? Acosta was there to disrupt. Second, which civil rights do you believe are under attack? Be specific.

Hi MisterV!!!!! I haven't seen you posting lately. Glad to see you back and it only took my little ole comment to get your attention. :0)

The First Amendment's freedom of speech right not only proscribes most government restrictions on the content of speech and ability to speak, but also protects the right to receive information,

Safety
11-07-2018, 08:28 PM
That is something a two bit dictator would do. Welcome to the banana republic.

If he can't fucking handle a reporter, how can he handle Putin?

roadmaster
11-07-2018, 08:30 PM
He has went over the line many times but striking a female WH worker did it.

Safety
11-07-2018, 08:35 PM
Striking a female WH worker? When?

Safety
11-07-2018, 08:38 PM
I'm guessing the WH doesn't understand there is a video of the incident....

Orion Rules
11-07-2018, 08:42 PM
*Breaking*

Jus'damn ... LOL

Hell, that would depict the empowerment of women. 'But that is the right-wing'. Not so, but a demonstration.

roadmaster
11-07-2018, 08:45 PM
Secret Service Takes Press Credentials From CNN’s Jim Acosta.

White House Says His Pass Was Revoked Because He ‘Placed His Hands’ on a Young Female Intern

Common
11-07-2018, 08:52 PM
Long overdue that obnoxious phony should have been booted long ago

Orion Rules
11-07-2018, 09:04 PM

The headline: 'Sarah Sanders creates a sand dune'. Now: CNN, tune in. For the first three letters of the alphabet, the story issued by ABC News depicts how, as why, the press does not have unlimited freedoms. Some in the press corps should be issuing their apologies.

exotix
11-07-2018, 09:08 PM
Just In

Media & Internet(s) goes nuts ... LOL

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ei=IZnjW6r5NImq_Qaf-4OYCA&q=whitehouse+aide+woman+who+grabbed+MIC&oq=whitehouse+aide+woman+who+grabbed+MIC&gs_l=psy-ab.12...7907.13377..17251...0.0..0.94.1353.16..... .0....1..gws-wiz.......35i304i39.8RTwj9KDkyo

https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1541642870/6_r8yn73.png

exotix
11-07-2018, 09:09 PM
The headline: 'Sarah Sanders creates a sand dune'. Now: CNN, tune in. For the first three letters of the alphabet, the story issued by ABC News depicts how,

as why, the press does not have unlimited freedoms.

Some in the press corps should be issuing their apologies.I'm sure this is outlined in the 1st Amendment

Common Sense
11-07-2018, 09:12 PM
It's amazing to watch them blatantly lie in the face of reality.

Safety
11-07-2018, 09:19 PM
Long overdue that obnoxious phony should have been booted long ago

He has to be impeached first, or resign like Nixon. But thanks for finally seeing the light.

Safety
11-07-2018, 09:20 PM

and that's just the Trump sycophants on tPF, you should see the whoppers the WH tells....

Admiral Ackbar
11-07-2018, 09:23 PM
I'm sure this is outlined in the 1st Amendment

I am not sure I see access to White House Press Credentials listed in the First Amendment. Perhaps I missed that.

Captdon
11-07-2018, 09:24 PM
Hi MisterV!!!!! I haven't seen you posting lately. Glad to see you back and it only took my little ole comment to get your attention. :0)

The First Amendment's freedom of speech right not only proscribes most government restrictions on the content of speech and ability to speak, but also protects the right to receive information,

It does not. The press has no right to ask a President anything. A President chooses who can talk to the press. They are called "spokesman." No reporter has the right to ask anything. If so, where is it in the Constitution?

Captdon
11-07-2018, 09:26 PM

Today.

Orion Rules
11-07-2018, 09:28 PM

Not exactly is it, except that freedom of assembly and speech are a given, but when disrupting the peace, things may go differently. As a profession, ethics are to be expected from journalists. The Oval Office is allowed to have a reasonable set of rules.

Chloe
11-07-2018, 09:30 PM
Today.

Please tell me that you don't honestly believe that Acosta struck or even laid hands on her do you? There is a clear video of the incident.

Captdon
11-07-2018, 09:32 PM
Please tell me that you don't honestly believe that Acosta struck or even laid hands on her do you? There is a clear video of the incident.

He knocked her hand away.

stjames1_53
11-07-2018, 09:36 PM

which Rights are you talking about?

Admiral Ackbar
11-07-2018, 09:36 PM

In a situation like this it is important that we believe the woman.

stjames1_53
11-07-2018, 09:39 PM

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

So, where's that outline at?

Dr. Who
11-07-2018, 09:40 PM
He has went over the line many times but striking a female WH worker did it.
I have watched the video several times - he never struck her. He simply didn't relinquish the mic. At one point he held his arm out to prevent her from taking it from him - that's not striking her.

Chloe
11-07-2018, 09:40 PM
He knocked her hand away.
Ok but he didn't. You can change the playback speed of the video on youtube. At the 20th second his left hand is in the air when she grabs at the microphone and never "knocks her hand away". You don't have to like Acosta but you also don't have to go along with a pretty obvious exaggeration of the event by the White House either.

Chloe
11-07-2018, 09:43 PM
In a situation like this it is important that we believe the woman.
The women didn't make the claim. This is a pretty easy example of the White House trying to use this exaggerated physical contact as a way to revoke his credentials.

exotix
In a situation like this it is important that we believe the woman.You can see that was actually or nearly an assault by the woman on the reporter.

Safety
Ok but he didn't. You can change the playback speed of the video on youtube. At the 20th second his left hand is in the air when she grabs at the microphone and never "knocks her hand away". You don't have to like Acosta but you also don't have to go along with a pretty obvious exaggeration of the event by the White House either.

It's shit like this the reason we can't have nice things. Obviously Acosta didn't strike the woman that was trying to take the microphone away, but we have people here that will go along with the narrative that the WH released because, well, facts don't matter.

Captdon
11-07-2018, 09:44 PM

I don't.

stjames1_53
11-07-2018, 09:45 PM

...like Acosta never exaggerates a damned thing...............I've yet to see one of his articles portrayed as anything but an attack on Trump. He has shouted over Sanders and Trump both. He refuses to take his turn answering questions.....he's not a fricking reporter, he's a hack for the Irrational Inquirer, because only the irrational want to know what Acosta has to say....
sucks to be CNN tonight.................hahahahahahaha

Chloe
11-07-2018, 09:46 PM
It's shit like this the reason we can't have nice things. Obviously Acosta didn't strike the woman that was trying to take the microphone away, but we have people here that will go along with the narrative that the WH released because, well, facts don't matter.
I personally think that Acosta flirts with an unprofessional line sometimes and knows that he is provoking Trump, but he clearly didn't strike or lay hands on her. I mean, come on.

Chloe
11-07-2018, 09:46 PM
...like Acosta never exaggerates a damned thing...............I've yet to see one of his articles portrayed as anything but an attack on Trump. He has shouted over Sanders and Trump both. He refuses to take his turn answering questions.....he's not a fricking reporter, he's a hack for the Irrational Inquirer, because only the irrational want to know what Acosta has to say....
sucks to be CNN tonight.................hahahahahahaha
See post #40

Adelaide
11-07-2018, 09:53 PM
Just watched the video and read the WH statement - not seeing where he touched her. She grabbed the microphone and he pulled back.

Whatever. Another day, I guess.

Common
11-07-2018, 09:55 PM
I personally think that Acosta flirts with an unprofessional line sometimes and knows that he is provoking Trump, but he clearly didn't strike or lay hands on her. I mean, come on.
Acosta is overly obnoxious and overbearing not only does he try to provoke trump, he tries to steal the show every WH press conference by refusing to give up the floor and allow others to ask questions. Hes been doing this from day one, then he goes back to cnn and LIES and makes it up as he goes along.

roadmaster
11-07-2018, 10:06 PM
I watched it live. He knew she was suppose to take the mic and give it to another person. He knew as always before Trump had already nodded for her to take the mic. He has been a reporter for a long time. She attempted 3 times and he held onto it pulling away. The last time he tried to block her arm. I don't know if this intern is on the left or right but he tried to intimidate this young woman and did touch her knowing it was her job to do this. She looked upset, embarrassed and humiliated. I felt bad for her and you could tell on her face she didn't know what to do. I thought someone was going to have to help her.

Dr. Who
11-07-2018, 10:09 PM
Acosta is overly obnoxious and overbearing not only does he try to provoke trump, he tries to steal the show every WH press conference by refusing to give up the floor and allow others to ask questions. Hes been doing this from day one, then he goes back to cnn and LIES and makes it up as he goes along.
Right, then ban him because he's obnoxious and unprofessional, but don't make up a stupid lie that can be proven to be a lie. That just makes the WH look unprincipled and disingenuous.

Dangermouse
11-07-2018, 10:22 PM

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." -George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

jimmyz
11-07-2018, 10:38 PM
How I saw it -

The intern was abruptly grabbing for the mike and Acosta wasn't giving it up. Acosta blocked the attempt somewhat with his free hand. I didn't see any "strike" upon the intern. Acosta was given the bumbs rush verbally by President Trump because of the history the two have. He stood too long after his first questions were answered and acted in a rude manner after he didn't recognize that he should have sat down instead of trying to show up Trump.

The tech nerd at the WH in charge of the audio system should have more than one mic handy and the ability to turn off a mic remotely in these type instances. No 20 year old female intern should be put in a situation of trying to wrestle a mic from an unruly reporter's hands.

Safety
11-07-2018, 10:41 PM
It's a sad day in America where a press journalist is held to a higher standard than the f'king president.

gamewell45
11-07-2018, 10:41 PM
Acosta didn't strike that woman; she tried to take back the microphone and he refused to give it back to her. She should have stood there and asked for it back without touching him in the first place.

Safety
11-07-2018, 10:43 PM
Acosta didn't strike that woman; she tried to take back the microphone and he refused to give it back to her. She should have stood there and asked for it back without touching him in the first place.

I know, it's a shame that so many here are so partisan that they can't find the morals to call it like it is. Bless their heart.

roadmaster
11-07-2018, 10:52 PM
No other reporter decided to wrestle and strong arm with this intern over the mic. Every time Trump nodded they gave her the mic. That was her job and he tried to make it a power game. He could have given it to her and still talk to Trump, no he wanted to humiliate her to the point to where it looked like she was so upset she walked to the back of the room, probably exited. What was she suppose to do fight him.

roadmaster
11-07-2018, 10:54 PM
Acosta didn't strike that woman; she tried to take back the microphone and he refused to give it back to her. She should have stood there and asked for it back without touching him in the first place. He knew she was coming and he was suppose to give it to her like all the other reporters. He decides to take her on.

Hoosier8
11-07-2018, 10:58 PM

LOL, This has nothing to do with civil rights. My God the state of education these days makes me wonder if you have had any civics classes.

Cletus
11-07-2018, 11:14 PM

What civil rights? Be specific.

Cletus
11-07-2018, 11:17 PM

Acosta's conduct was disrespectful and unprofessional.

This has nothing to do with the First Amendment. You should know that.

Cletus
11-07-2018, 11:18 PM

He did handle the reporter... exactly as he should have.

Tahuyaman
11-07-2018, 11:19 PM
Trump is a child.
Acosta made an ass of himself.

Captain Obvious
11-07-2018, 11:19 PM
What civil rights? Be specific.

I'm guessing abortion.

I have to point out that the gun crowd got all whipped up into a frenzy when they said O'bama was going to grab their guns but it turned out that he was a fairly gun friendly president.

Cletus
11-07-2018, 11:21 PM

If anyone is lying, it is CNN and the people who are claiming the President's action was inappropriate. If anything, it was too mild.

He should have had Acosta physically removed from the room.

Tahuyaman
11-07-2018, 11:22 PM
What right(s) have you lost since Trump was sworn in as POTUS? Please be both accurate and specific.

Cletus
11-07-2018, 11:23 PM

I don't care whether he struck her or not. He was being an asshole and it wasn't the first time. His credentials should have been revoked long ago.

Cletus
11-07-2018, 11:29 PM
I'm guessing abortion.

I have to point out that the gun crowd got all whipped up into a frenzy when they said O'bama was going to grab their guns but it turned out that he was a fairly gun friendly president.

Gun friendly?

Were you asleep for 8 years?

Safety
11-07-2018, 11:30 PM
I don't care whether he struck her or not. He was being an asshole and it wasn't the first time. His credentials should have been revoked long ago.

He was following the lead of the POTUS. Nobody is more of an asshole than Trump.

Common
11-07-2018, 11:30 PM
He attempted every whitehouse press conference to dominate the mike and refuse to stop talkng, over talking everyone and just being an everyday liberal asshat, its good its revoked.

gamewell45
11-07-2018, 11:36 PM
He knew she was coming and he was suppose to give it to her like all the other reporters. He decides to take her on.

Makes no difference; you never place your hands on anyone. She was in the wrong. If he didn't turn it over to her, then she should have followed the appropriate protocol in place whatever that would be.

Common
11-07-2018, 11:38 PM
Makes no difference; you never place your hands on anyone. She was in the wrong. If he didn't turn it over to her, then she should have followed the appropriate protocol in place whatever that would be.
He made his own bed, he disrupted every single white house briefing, took the floor refused to leave it, took time and questions from all the other reporters and tried to dominate the briefings, the jackass should have gotten booted long ago.

Cletus
11-07-2018, 11:40 PM

Bullshit.

Safety
11-07-2018, 11:42 PM
He made his own bed, he disrupted every single white house briefing, took the floor refused to leave it, took time and questions from all the other reporters and tried to dominate the briefings, the jackass should have gotten booted long ago.

Yes, I understand that you are a willing participant for a dictatorial society with no difficult questions being asked of your dear leader, but why don't you for once pretend Obama was the president and Fox news was the reporter in this instance, you would be the loudest one saying how Obama was not acting presidential and attacking a news organization like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

gamewell45
11-07-2018, 11:43 PM

I'm not saying he didn't get what he deserved; but for some to accuse him of assault IMO was wrong. If he's being disruptive and refused to yield the floor when asked to then they are certainly entitled to do what they have to do to maintain order. But if the suspension is based upon his alleged assault on the woman, then that is wrong.

gamewell45
11-07-2018, 11:44 PM
Bull$#@!.

Agreed; you never put your hands on anyone uninvited.

Cletus
11-07-2018, 11:47 PM

What should have happened instead of having some young, inexperienced female intern try to retrieve the mic from him is that someone should have choked his punk ass out and dragged him out of the press conference by his ankles.

Tahuyaman
11-07-2018, 11:51 PM
What should have happened instead of having some young, inexperienced female intern try to retrieve the mic from him is that someone should have choked his punk ass out and dragged him out of the press conference by his ankles.
He should have been escorted out of the building.

Common
11-07-2018, 11:51 PM
Yes, I understand that you are a willing participant for a dictatorial society with no difficult questions being asked of your dear leader, but why don't you for once pretend Obama was the president and Fox news was the reporter in this instance, you would be the loudest one saying how Obama was not acting presidential and attacking a news organization like a child throwing a temper tantrum.
Lol safety safety safety, there you go again big guy. Now pay attention, the white house briefings arent held for one CNN reporter to dominate the microphone and attempt to overtalk everyone. He takes time from all the other reporters and he does it briefing after briefing, he disrupts the entire briefing and americans dont want to hear his whiney sissy horseshit, hes gotten away with it for two years, now he has shot his wad. Now you of course will try and use youre worn out deflection tactics to try and make him right because liberals are always right and justified and Righteous but it falls on my deaf ears and once again you have failed :)

gamewell45
11-07-2018, 11:52 PM

They no doubt would be placed under arrest for assault and most likely could face civil litigation for damages in a court of law. One thing you need to recognize is that no matter how frustrated you get, you cannot place your hands on anyone in anger or without their permission, otherwise you'll end up in jail. Maybe that's your mindset in this forum, but for society's sake I hope you do not think like that outside this forum.

Cletus
11-07-2018, 11:53 PM
He should have been escorted out of the building.

Yeah... that's what I said.

Common
11-07-2018, 11:53 PM

Game you cannot make him right in this, he has been disrupting briefings for two years, hes rude, obnoxious, disrespecful and overtalks and tries to dominate the microphone, him getting the boot was long overdue.

Cletus
11-07-2018, 11:54 PM
They no doubt would be placed under arrest for assault and most likely could face civil litigation for damages in a court of law. One thing you need to recognize is that no matter how frustrated you get, you cannot place your hands on anyone in anger or without their permission, otherwise you'll end up in jail. Maybe that's your mindset in this forum, but for society's sake I hope you do not think like that outside this forum.

You don't know much about the real world, do you?

Safety
11-07-2018, 11:58 PM
Lol safety safety safety, there you go again big guy. Now pay attention, the white house briefings arent held for one CNN reporter to dominate the microphone and attempt to overtalk everyone. He takes time from all the other reporters and he does it briefing after briefing, he disrupts the entire briefing and americans dont want to hear his whiney sissy horseshit, hes gotten away with it for two years, now he has shot his wad. Now you of course will try and use youre worn out deflection tactics to try and make him right because liberals are always right and justified and Righteous but it falls on my deaf ears and once again you have failed :)

No deflection, Common, just four plus years of being here at tPF and seeing the stark difference in your outrage between administrations. Trump acted like a spoiled douchebag, and his supporters eat it up because they also have the same disdain for liberals having the audacity of asking the emperor questions. Another example is when Peter Strzok was being questioned and all of you were bitching about how smug and arrogant he was acting, yet you say Kavanaugh was being "passionate" when he displayed the same behavior.

Dem is facts, brah, and I know that many of you would like to etch-a-sketch your behavior from the previous administration away, but sorry, not sorry.

gamewell45
11-08-2018, 12:05 AM
Game you cannot make him right in this, he has been disrupting briefings for two years, hes rude, obnoxious, disrespecful and overtalks and tries to dominate the microphone, him getting the boot was long overdue.

What I'm saying is that she shouldn't have touched him; I think we can both agree that you never touch anyone uninvited.

You mentioned him being disruptive and failing to yield the mic when requested among other complaints about him. I can agree if he's guilty of that, then the White House has the right to bar him from access to the premises. Since as a rule I don't watch CNN I'm not aware of issues of his behavior although I have read here in this forum that he and the president do not see eye to eye.

Adelaide
11-08-2018, 12:09 AM
How I saw it -

The intern was abruptly grabbing for the mike and Acosta wasn't giving it up. Acosta blocked the attempt somewhat with his free hand. I didn't see any "strike" upon the intern. Acosta was given the bumbs rush verbally by President Trump because of the history the two have. He stood too long after his first questions were answered and acted in a rude manner after he didn't recognize that he should have sat down instead of trying to show up Trump.

The tech nerd at the WH in charge of the audio system should have more than one mic handy and the ability to turn off a mic remotely in these type instances. No 20 year old female intern should be put in a situation of trying to wrestle a mic from an unruly reporter's hands.

Yeah... not a great system.

Safety
11-08-2018, 12:16 AM
I'm not saying Trump should be passive, but he has to get better at diffusing situations and not let people get to him so easily. There was no need for him to throw the digs at Acosta or CNN nor get personal about it. Definitely no need for the WH to lie about what took place in a written statement.

Common
11-08-2018, 12:19 AM
No deflection, Common, just four plus years of being here at tPF and seeing the stark difference in your outrage between administrations. Trump acted like a spoiled douchebag, and his supporters eat it up because they also have the same disdain for liberals having the audacity of asking the emperor questions. Another example is when Peter Strzok was being questioned and all of you were bitching about how smug and arrogant he was acting, yet you say Kavanaugh was being "passionate" when he displayed the same behavior.

Dem is facts, brah, and I know that many of you would like to etch-a-sketch your behavior from the previous administration away, but sorry, not sorry.

Safety take your nonesense on the hop dude, if you want to talk about a difference between administrations in outrage look in the mirror and mouth OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA to yourself several times. You know the guy that walked on water and was nothing less than perfect in everything he did to you.

Dont even try that with me, you are on the top of the liberal side of this forum as a hyper partisan democrats never do anything wrong hack. ALL you do is deflect and WHATTABOUT everything anyone else says and somehow you expect others not to do the same to you or you think its wrong and hurtful and they are picking on you when they give it back to you.

IF you want to talk to me like a gentlemen and exchange FACTS I will be more than happy to do that, if you are going to continue with snide comments and veiled insults and deflections and whattabouts you can EXPECT THE SAME FROM ME and im not to shabby at it.

Hoosier8
11-08-2018, 12:21 AM
I'm not saying Trump should be passive, but he has to get better at diffusing situations and not let people get to him so easily. There was no need for him to throw the digs at Acosta or CNN nor get personal about it. Definitely no need for the WH to lie about what took place in a written statement.
LOL. The Trump haters never expected a Republican to fight back. They used to just roll over.

Safety
11-08-2018, 12:31 AM
Safety take your nonesense on the hop dude, if you want to talk about a difference between administrations in outrage look in the mirror and mouth OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA to yourself several times. You know the guy that walked on water and was nothing less than perfect in everything he did to you.

Dont even try that with me, you are on the top of the liberal side of this forum as a hyper partisan democrats never do anything wrong hack. ALL you do is deflect and WHATTABOUT everything anyone else says and somehow you expect others not to do the same to you or you think its wrong and hurtful and they are picking on you when they give it back to you.

IF you want to talk to me like a gentlemen and exchange FACTS I will be more than happy to do that, if you are going to continue with snide comments and veiled insults and deflections and whattabouts you can EXPECT THE SAME FROM ME and im not to shabby at it.

Just because you say it, doesn't make it true. I told you before, I was taking notes at all the faux outrage that took place in the previous administration here at tPF, and I knew it would be totally different when someone of a different ideology got into office. If you don't like me calling you out for being phony on your outrage, then you should not have set the standard prior to 2016. Here's the problem with your entire premise about me....you set the bar for how we interact with political issues because I joined the site in '14, so there is nothing to "gauge" my "expectation of others not to do the same". In order for that to work, the discussions would have to start prior to Obama, then you can make the argument that I whataboutism'ed Bush, but didn't whataboutism Obama. That isn't the case, so your argument is without merit.

Safety
11-08-2018, 12:33 AM
LOL. The Trump haters never expected a Republican to fight back. They used to just roll over.

That's not fighting back, that is being a douche. They are not on equal footing for it to be considered a "fight". Stop degrading the office of the presidency by holding a journalist to a higher standard than you hold the POTUS.

MisterVeritis
11-08-2018, 01:02 AM
First, why is it disappointing? Acosta was there to disrupt. Second, which civil rights do you believe are under attack? Be specific.

You failed to answer my reasonable questions.

MisterVeritis
11-08-2018, 01:02 AM

President Trump handled Acosta quite well.

Ethereal
11-08-2018, 01:34 AM

Our rights, civil and otherwise, have been under attack by the US government since it was first created. Trump is certainly not unique in that regard. And at any rate, I think the rights of Americans will manage to survive the removal of one CNN reporter from the White House press pool.

Don
11-08-2018, 01:47 AM

The civil right to be a dick. Its right there in the democrat constitution. 1st Amendment. :wink:

jimmyz
11-08-2018, 03:04 AM
What I'm saying is that she shouldn't have touched him; I think we can both agree that you never touch anyone uninvited.

You mentioned him being disruptive and failing to yield the mic when requested among other complaints about him. I can agree if he's guilty of that, then the White House has the right to bar him from access to the premises. Since as a rule I don't watch CNN I'm not aware of issues of his behavior although I have read here in this forum that he and the president do not see eye to eye.
She didn't touch him as you said. Her job is to pass the mic around. She touched the mic and Acosta resisted her efforts. Acosta should get a lifetime ban from the WH press pool.

Hoosier8
11-08-2018, 07:12 AM
That's not fighting back, that is being a douche. They are not on equal footing for it to be considered a "fight". Stop degrading the office of the presidency by holding a journalist to a higher standard than you hold the POTUS.

Fighting back using their own tactics too. LOL

Captdon
11-08-2018, 07:13 AM
@Chloe (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=565) I watched the video. The intern reaches for the mic and Acosta brings his arm down on her's to stop her. It's clear enough that he used his arm to knock her's away. I don't know what you're seeing.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1042456/Jim-Acosta-CNN-Donald-Trump-White-House-exchange-press-pass-removed-intern-midterms

She reached under his arm to get the mic and he brought his arm down. He had no right to do that. I'm not saying he assaulted her but he should have given her the mic and certainly he shouldn't pushed her arm away.

It's tiresome that anything that happens is on Trump but never on the press. Acosta went beyond any right he had.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 07:15 AM
I have watched the video several times - he never struck her. He simply didn't relinquish the mic. At one point he held his arm out to prevent her from taking it from him - that's not striking her.

He pushed her arm down. Watch it again.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 07:22 AM
I don't care whether he struck her or not. He was being an $#@! and it wasn't the first time. His credentials should have been revoked long ago.

He knocked her arm away. That's physical contact. I can see it clearly on a video. How people can say they didn't see any contact is hard to believe.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 07:27 AM

She reached for the mic because that's the normal procedure. Acosta knocking her arm away is not. See the difference? No other reporter ever does that. When an intern reaches for the mic, they give it up. Not special boy Acosta. He knocked her arm away.

How anyone can defend what Acosta did is beyond me.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 07:29 AM

Why don't you pretend you aren't a Trump hater and see how much of your bullshit you'd be saying. None.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 07:31 AM
I'm not saying he didn't get what he deserved; but for some to accuse him of assault IMO was wrong. If he's being disruptive and refused to yield the floor when asked to then they are certainly entitled to do what they have to do to maintain order. But if the suspension is based upon his alleged assault on the woman, then that is wrong.

It doesn't include knocking her arm away.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 07:46 AM

Oh, the woman won't let this go any farther. Acosta won't be able to hit her arm again. I'm sure he didn't plan on hitting her but he did.

Common Sense
11-08-2018, 07:48 AM
There was no knocking of her arm.

She pulled the mic and his arm lightly brushed hers as he was pulled forward.

Maybe people are watching the altered version made by Infowars that was shared by Sanders.

Cannons Front
11-08-2018, 07:51 AM
I will not wade into the assaulted the staffer saga, I will sum this whole situation really simple. The person holding the briefing runs the briefing, not the press. If it is the Pres Sec or the POTUS or the Janitor it does not matter they are in charge. The format is simple, they pick a reporter to ask a question, they answer the question they way they choose, they move on. That is the way it has always been, if the reporter does not like the answer too bad. The reporters do not get to argue, they do not get to disrespect, they do not get to refuse to pass the mic, they do not get to run the briefing.
That guy has been an ass since day one, I would have kicked him to the curb a long time ago.

Please show where ANY reporter was allowed to act like that in the past, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED. Heck show me where before this POTUS any have even tried to act that way, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED. I always hear critics say he does not act Presidential, well maybe part of that is because from day one they have not treated him the way that EVERY preceding POTUS has been treated.

Cannons Front
11-08-2018, 07:53 AM
Maybe people are watching the altered version made by Infowars that was shared by Sanders.

The problem is he did not have the right to refuse to give her the Mic. Had he behaved the way all reporters have in the past this would have never happened.

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 07:59 AM

link or lie.................bolded by ME...............

Captdon
11-08-2018, 08:06 AM
I posted a link to the video. It shows Acosta knocking her arm away. I really don't know how people can say he didn't.

countryboy
11-08-2018, 08:09 AM
*Breaking*

Jus'damn ... LOL

So you condone Acosta putting his hand on that young woman? Of course you do.

#meeeeeeetooisaonewaystreet

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 08:14 AM
Acosta has been asking for this since Trump was elected. He's been rude talking over other reporters, demanding off-topic questions be answered, sometimes even yelling at the president as he speaks......
He got what he was been begging for

nathanbforrest45
11-08-2018, 08:22 AM
At the 15 sec mark and the 23 sec mark he clearly pushes her arm away from him to stop her from taking the microphone

Anyone who doesn't see this is either blind or so partisan as to have absolutely no credibility whatsoever.

It is quite apparent Acosta has no respect for this president and its fitting that he has lost his press pass. Hard biting questions are one thing, harassment is another and what he is doing is harassment.

Safety
11-08-2018, 08:46 AM
So you condone Acosta putting his hand on that young woman? Of course you do.

#meeeeeeetooisaonewaystreet

THIS is putting hands on someone.....

https://youtu.be/rHGfyrvRK0Y

Ya'll are making yourselves look more sad everyday.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 08:54 AM

Your deflections don't fool anyone but you. This has nothing to do with Acosta and doesn't justify him. You're the Sad Sack of this forum. We are supposed to not believe what we can see. When we do see it we are supposed to justify it because someone else once did it some other time to another person or something like that. Hard to tell with you.

exotix
11-08-2018, 08:55 AM
Just In

Sarah Sanders accused of sharing doctored Infowars video to justify Acosta ban

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/11/08/sarah-sanders-accused-of-sharing-doctored-infowars-video-to-justify-acosta-ban/23583413/

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/sarah-huckabee-sanders) was accused on Wednesday night of sharing a doctored video to defend the administration’s decision to revoke the press credentials (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jim-acosta-trump-white-house-ban_us_5be387f6e4b0769d24c8bb52) of CNN reporter Jim Acosta (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/jim-acosta).

Earlier in the day, President Donald Trump (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/donald-trump) called Acosta a “rude, terrible person (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-jim-acosta-cnn-press-conference_us_5be320bee4b0769d24c83bf2)” during a press conference and tried to cut off his questioning.

When a White House intern attempted to take the microphone from Acosta three times, he held onto it and continued questioning Trump.

During the intern’s final attempt, as she tried to pull the microphone away, Acosta’s hand appeared to briefly brush her arm.

“Pardon me, ma’am,” Acosta quickly said.

However, the footage Sanders shared was missing the audio, zoomed in and repeated.

Critics on social media said the speed of the footage was altered as well.

Sanders did not disclose where she obtained the video.

https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1541685300/12_b2sbji.png

Common
11-08-2018, 09:02 AM
Just because you say it, doesn't make it true. I told you before, I was taking notes at all the faux outrage that took place in the previous administration here at tPF, and I knew it would be totally different when someone of a different ideology got into office. If you don't like me calling you out for being phony on your outrage, then you should not have set the standard prior to 2016. Here's the problem with your entire premise about me....you set the bar for how we interact with political issues because I joined the site in '14, so there is nothing to "gauge" my "expectation of others not to do the same". In order for that to work, the discussions would have to start prior to Obama, then you can make the argument that I whataboutism'ed Bush, but didn't whataboutism Obama. That isn't the case, so your argument is without merit.
Safety Your post is all full of shit and Im not going to bother addressing it.

What I will say is I will continue spanking you for your one upsmanship, your whattabout and your deception, deflection and when you are outright wrong.

BTW nothing compares to the lies, the insults the attacks that trump has gotten from the left from day one and still he erased obamas legacy in a year, BECAUSE OBAMA HAD NONE, except kissing muslim ass, givng them billions making farrahkhan happy, starting a war on police that got some murdered, and ignoring the working class because they are mostly white and wanted wide opened borders and allowed them to run over. Obama was the biggest pile of worthless to ever sit in the whitehouse :) Now you can try to insult trump with made up stuff like hes a racist

Safety
11-08-2018, 09:04 AM
Safety Your post is all full of shit and Im not going to bother addressing it.

What I will say is I will continue spanking you for your one upsmanship, your whattabout and your deception, deflection and when you are outright wrong.

BTW nothing compares to the lies, the insults the attacks that trump has gotten from the left from day one and still he erased obamas legacy in a year, BECAUSE OBAMA HAD NONE, except kissing muslim ass, givng them billions making farrahkhan happy, starting a war on police that got some murdered, and ignoring the working class because they are mostly white and wanted wide opened borders and allowed them to run over. Obama was the biggest pile of worthless to ever sit in the whitehouse :) Now you can try to insult trump with made up stuff like hes a racist

Am I allowed to address your personal inventory of me, or will a mod action be applied should I reciprocate?

Hoosier8
11-08-2018, 09:04 AM
Just In

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/11/08/sarah-sanders-accused-of-sharing-doctored-infowars-video-to-justify-acosta-ban/23583413/

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/sarah-huckabee-sanders) was accused on Wednesday night of sharing a doctored video to defend the administration’s decision to revoke the press credentials (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jim-acosta-trump-white-house-ban_us_5be387f6e4b0769d24c8bb52) of CNN reporter Jim Acosta (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/jim-acosta).

Earlier in the day, President Donald Trump (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/donald-trump) called Acosta a “rude, terrible person (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-jim-acosta-cnn-press-conference_us_5be320bee4b0769d24c83bf2)” during a press conference and tried to cut off his questioning.

When a White House intern attempted to take the microphone from Acosta three times, he held onto it and continued questioning Trump.

During the intern’s final attempt, as she tried to pull the microphone away, Acosta’s hand appeared to briefly brush her arm.

However, the footage Sanders shared was missing the audio, zoomed in and repeated.

CNN lying to defend its bad actor? Say it ain’t so!

Oh well, they know their useful idiots will buy it hook, line, and sinker.

Safety
11-08-2018, 09:07 AM
Your deflections don't fool anyone but you. This has nothing to do with Acosta and doesn't justify him. You're the Sad Sack of this forum. We are supposed to not believe what we can see. When we do see it we are supposed to justify it because someone else once did it some other time to another person or something like that. Hard to tell with you.

Hack, this was not used as a justification attempt, but as a gauge to qualify what "putting hands on someone" looks like. Stop trying to soothe your butt-hurt by taking it out on me.

Safety
11-08-2018, 09:08 AM
Just In

They knew that their base would believe that video showed Mars aliens invading the WH if they said so.

gamewell45
11-08-2018, 09:13 AM
She didn't touch him as you said. Her job is to pass the mic around. She touched the mic and Acosta resisted her efforts. Acosta should get a lifetime ban from the WH press pool.

As you can see in the picture the intern is clearing touching by attempting to take away the microphone. While he is holding the microphone it is a part of him; as an example if you are wearing a hat and someone try's to take it from you and they touch it, its considered assault. The picture is what convinced me that she made physical contact with him and as such, I stand by my viewpoint.

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 09:13 AM
They knew that their base would believe that video showed Mars aliens invading the WH if they said so.

and yet you're defending Acosta's manhandling of the intern...............duplicitous at best..........It's ok for a liberal to manhandle women...........

Safety
11-08-2018, 09:14 AM
and yet you're defending Acosta's manhandling of the intern...............duplicitous at best..........It's ok for a liberal to manhandle women...........

Saying Acosta manhandled that lady is like saying you are intelligent.

countryboy
11-08-2018, 09:15 AM

It was a rhetorical question, we know you're fine with Acostaing young women. As long as it's the right young women. #me too my ass

Safety
11-08-2018, 09:17 AM

As you can see in the picture the intern is clearing touching by attempting to take away the microphone. While he is holding the microphone it is a part of him; as an example if you are wearing a hat and someone try's to take it from you and they touch it, its considered assault. The picture is what convinced me that she made physical contact with him and as such, I stand by my viewpoint.

Not only that, but when he "assaulted" her arm by brushing it with the force of a gnat, she still was holding on to the microphone a few moments after. So obviously he didn't "touch" her arm as a way to remove it from the microphone.

The fact that this has to be explained is the reason so many weep for the current state of the republic.

gamewell45
11-08-2018, 09:18 AM
I posted a link to the video. It shows Acosta knocking her arm away. I really don't know how people can say he didn't.

If someone put their hands on you, what would be your normal reaction?

Common
11-08-2018, 09:19 AM
Not only that, but when he "assaulted" her arm by brushing it with the force of a gnat, she still was holding on to the microphone a few moments after. So obviously he didn't "touch" her arm as a way to remove it from the microphone.

The fact that this has to be explained is the reason so many weep for the current state of the republic.
Acosta got his credentials pulled your faux defense of him and every other liberal means absolutely nothing :)

Safety
11-08-2018, 09:21 AM
It was a rhetorical question, we know you're fine with Acostaing young women. As long as it's the right young women. #me too my ass

First, in order to try to set up an equivalency, it would help if one at least tried to find a similar incident that was in the ballpark. You and others trying to say Acosta "assaulted" or "manhandled" anyone is not only a lie, but indicative of the level you and your ilk have sunk to in order to protect your messiah. I would say your moral compass is misadjusted, but given the amount of effort ya'll have given to this claim that the lady was assaulted, your moral compass is fucking broke.

Safety
11-08-2018, 09:21 AM
Acosta got his credentials pulled your faux defense of him and every other liberal means absolutely nothing :)

The end justifies the means, I guess.

Common
11-08-2018, 09:28 AM
Yes it does in this case and the left bring out their professional mourners, whiners, ranters, ragers and blackhooded masked sissies antifa wont change it.

Acosta has been over the top and has stepped over the line since day one and hes been given more than enough rope.

He intentionally disprected the President of the United States on National TV, he refused to allow other reporters to ask questions, he dominated the microphone and refused to put it down or give it up. He was told repeated that was enough and the left on this forum because hes a drooling driveling whining pant shitting liberal try and defend him.

Its laughable and Im getting a huge kick out of reading the weak defenses by liberals.

Acosta getting booted was long overdue. Now he can whine to the few liberals that watch CNN real americans dont tune in.

Safety
11-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Yes it does .....

Thanks, that's all that was needed.

MisterVeritis
11-08-2018, 10:03 AM
link or lie.................bolded by ME...............
Don't bait him. You know it is a lie. So does he.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 10:16 AM
Hack, this was not used as a justification attempt, but as a gauge to qualify what "putting hands on someone" looks like. Stop trying to soothe your butt-hurt by taking it out on me.

It was a deflection from what we were actually talking about. It's your specialty. Acosta did what he did and has nothing to do with anything else. You were certainly justifying what Acosta did. There was no other purpose.

You should stop taking your racist hate out on me. You were never shackled unless it was on a road gang. It makes you feel better but it shouldn't since it never changes my opinion of you. You worry yourself into a tizzy about me while I merely laugh about you.

Now, go on.

Hoosier8
11-08-2018, 10:19 AM
First, in order to try to set up an equivalency, it would help if one at least tried to find a similar incident that was in the ballpark. You and others trying to say Acosta "assaulted" or "manhandled" anyone is not only a lie, but indicative of the level you and your ilk have sunk to in order to protect your messiah. I would say your moral compass is misadjusted, but given the amount of effort ya'll have given to this claim that the lady was assaulted, your moral compass is $#@!ing broke.

Here is a question. Show us anytime the democrat fawning media interrupted Obama or made accusations like Acosther does?

Safety
11-08-2018, 10:38 AM
It was a deflection from what we were actually talking about. It's your specialty. Acosta did what he did and has nothing to do with anything else. You were certainly justifying what Acosta did. There was no other purpose.

You should stop taking your racist hate out on me. You were never shackled unless it was on a road gang. It makes you feel better but it shouldn't since it never changes my opinion of you. You worry yourself into a tizzy about me while I merely laugh about you.

Now, go on.

You mistake racist hate for the hatred of assholes. I don't hate you because you are white, which I have no way to even confirm if that is true, I dislike you because you are a dishonest, babbling, racialist hack.

Safety
11-08-2018, 10:40 AM
Here is a question. Show us anytime the democrat fawning media interrupted Obama or made accusations like Acosther does?

I see your challenge and raise you a speech where a supposedly distinguished member of congress interrupts president Obama with the outburst of "you lie!". In which the right cabal here saw no problem with.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/09/09/joe.wilson/

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 10:41 AM

the war cry of communism

Safety
11-08-2018, 10:43 AM
the war cry of communism

The sound bite of ignorance.

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 10:45 AM
The sound bite of ignorance.

you are showing all of your hatred, intolerance, and bigotry.............now you're supporting communism

Captdon
11-08-2018, 10:47 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Hoosier8 http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=2456956#post2456956)

I see your challenge and raise you a speech where a supposedly distinguished member of congress interrupts president Obama with the outburst of "you lie!". In which the right cabal here saw no problem with.

Media. You understand the word? You are a bad deflector. The subject is the media interrupting Obama.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 10:50 AM
You mistake racist hate for the hatred of $#@!s. I don't hate you because you are white, which I have no way to even confirm if that is true, I dislike you because you are a dishonest, babbling, racialist hack.

I've asked you to show, unedited by you, of a racist post I've made. You won't because you can't.

Common
11-08-2018, 10:52 AM
Thanks, that's all that was needed.

Your welcome, let me know if you need anything else :)

Captdon
11-08-2018, 10:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYNM6UQVW04

Cletus
11-08-2018, 11:02 AM

The photo you posted makes it clear that Acosta put his hand in crook of her elbow to prevent her from taking the mic. If you are going to stand by your viewpoint, it should be with your nose in the corner out of shame.

The mic was not "a part of him". It was the property of the US Government and he had been told to give it up. She had every right to take possession of it and if he resisted, she had the right to physically remove it from his hands. I have no idea where you get this "you never touch someone without their consent" nonsense, but it isn't true.

Don
11-08-2018, 11:19 AM
CNN should assign another reporter to the white house and find something else for Acosta to do. If he is allowed to return they should use a big bodyguard to hold the mike for him when he gets to ask a question. Don't let Acosta hold the mike. Better to ban him though as an example of what the white house will not allow to happen at future press events there. This has nothing to do with freedom of the press or speech.

Hoosier8
11-08-2018, 11:25 AM

So nothing on the democrat fawning media. Got it.

Safety
11-08-2018, 11:32 AM
you are showing all of your hatred, intolerance, and bigotry.............now you're supporting communism

You should have quit before showing the forum your uncanny ability to type words that you have absolutely no fucking idea what they mean. Stop raping the English language.

exotix
11-08-2018, 11:34 AM
You should have quit before showing the forum your uncanny ability to type words that you have absolutely no $#@!ing idea what they mean. Stop raping the English language.https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1535681234/Icons/_0_Greenie.gif

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 11:34 AM
You should have quit before showing the forum your uncanny ability to type words that you have absolutely no $#@!ing idea what they mean. Stop raping the English language.

I reiterate, you're a hack. You have displayed all of your hatred, intolerance, and bigotry...............and now you're starting all over because it has failed upon us. WE know what you are......

Safety
11-08-2018, 11:37 AM
I've asked you to show, unedited by you, of a racist post I've made. You won't because you can't.

Here is the quote.

When do you want to assign white mentors to black professors? They could start with teaching them pronunciation.

Here is the link to the quote, because obviously you are unable to understand what the two arrows next to your name in a quote does....http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/100017-Male-pale-and-stale-university-professors-to-be-given-reverse-mentors?p=2401429&viewfull=1#post2401429

Now, either show where the post was edited by me, or fucking apologize.

Safety
11-08-2018, 11:38 AM
I reiterate, you're a hack. You have displayed all of your hatred, intolerance, and bigotry...............and now you're starting all over because it has failed upon us. WE know what you are......

Oh, do "WE"? Who is "WE"?

:rofl:

Better bring out some bigger guns, maybe the whole fleet.

Safety
11-08-2018, 11:41 AM
So nothing on the democrat fawning media. Got it.

Oh, you wanted me to show where a reporter was insulted by Obama for asking a question. Well, that never happened because Obama knew how to control his anger and frustration. Maybe you like it when the leader of the free world throws tempertantums over questions about his lying and racism, but it really is a reflection on you, and not Trump, because you allowed him to be in the office.

Hoosier8
11-08-2018, 11:44 AM
Oh, you wanted me to show where a reporter was insulted by Obama for asking a question. Well, that never happened because Obama knew how to control his anger and frustration. Maybe you like it when the leader of the free world throws tempertantums over questions about his lying and racism, but it really is a reflection on you, and not Trump, because you allowed him to be in the office.

So, still nothing. Yes, the Democratic media fawned over Obama, let him speak for 10-20 minutes on a single subject without ever interrupting, never insulted him even though he lied to the public. You seem to forget what Obama said about the media he didn’t like But I expect that from a blind hyper partisan such as you.

exotix
11-08-2018, 11:44 AM
Oh, you wanted me to show where a reporter was insulted by Obama for asking a question. Well, that never happened because Obama knew how to control his anger and frustration. Maybe you like it when the leader of the free world throws tempertantums over questions about his lying and racism, but it really is a reflection on you, and not Trump, because you allowed him to be in the office.Wow ... some of the best pwnage I've seen ... if I were Hoosier I'd disappear ... LOL ... https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1535681268/Icons/_0_thumbsup.gif

Hoosier8
11-08-2018, 11:46 AM
Wow ... some of the best pwnage I've seen ... if I were Hoosier I'd disappear ... LOL ... https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1535681268/Icons/_0_thumbsup.gif

I wonder what it is like to live in your head so disconnected from reality?

Safety
11-08-2018, 11:46 AM
Wow ... some of the best pwnage I've seen ... if I were Hoosier I'd disappear ... LOL ... https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1535681268/Icons/_0_thumbsup.gif

Some people are not intelligent enough to know when they have been owned. They'll retreat back to Trinn's for some help and encouragement.

Safety
11-08-2018, 11:49 AM
So, still nothing. Yes, the Democratic media fawned over Obama, let him speak for 10-20 minutes on a single subject without ever interrupting, never insulted him even though he lied to the public. You seem to forget what Obama said about the media he didn’t like But I expect that from a blind hyper partisan such as you.

So, at the end of the day, you are upset because Obama was able to speak without pissing anyone off by talking about them being fake or how much a terrible person they are....I would say....

https://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/Bwahahahaha+oh+my+god+_7a16ab12b14fa2861c66671b197 df19b.jpg

Hoosier8
11-08-2018, 11:52 AM
So, at the end of the day, you are upset because Obama was able to speak without pissing anyone off by talking about them being fake or how much a terrible person they are....I would say....

https://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/Bwahahahaha+oh+my+god+_7a16ab12b14fa2861c66671b197 df19b.jpg
Pissed plenty off with his arrogance, self absorption, and lying, just not the fawning democrat media.

Nice picture. How long ago was this taken of you, a couple of years?

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 11:53 AM

you should know better than to post personal pictures of yourself............

exotix
11-08-2018, 11:54 AM
I wonder what it is like to live in your head so disconnected from reality?You don't wanna go there ... you'd get hit with the spaz of *My Light* and melt ... https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1535681234/Icons/_0_Greenie.gif

Safety
11-08-2018, 11:54 AM
Pissed plenty off with his arrogance, self absorption, and lying, just not the fawning democrat media.

Nice picture. How long ago was this taken of you, a couple of years?

you should know better than to post personal pictures of yourself............

How many keyboards have you two gone through in this thread alone? Does your monitor wear a bib to catch the spittle as you type?

Hoosier8
11-08-2018, 11:55 AM
You don't wanna go there ... you'd get hit with the spaz of *My Light* and melt ... https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1535681234/Icons/_0_Greenie.gif
When you agree with an idiotic post what does that make you?

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 11:56 AM
You don't wanna go there ... you'd get hit with the spaz of *My Light* and melt ... https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1535681234/Icons/_0_Greenie.gif

did you just threaten him?

Hoosier8
How many keyboards have you two gone through in this thread alone? Does your monitor wear a bib to catch the spittle as you type?
Not sure why you expect us to act like you do.

gamewell45
The photo you posted makes it clear that Acosta put his hand in crook of her elbow to prevent her from taking the mic. If you are going to stand by your viewpoint, it should be with your nose in the corner out of shame.

The mic was not "a part of him". It was the property of the US Government and he had been told to give it up. She had every right to take possession of it and if he resisted, she had the right to physically remove it from his hands. I have no idea where you get this "you never touch someone without their consent" nonsense, but it isn't true.
I know I'm right and you know your right, therefore we agree to disagree on this thread. No further discussion is warranted at this time. :)

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 11:57 AM
if this is your best, and you represent liberals, that is the saddest thing you've ever posted

Safety
11-08-2018, 12:08 PM
if this is your best, and you represent liberals, that is the saddest thing you've ever posted

Oh wow, you have elevated me now to the leader of the liberals.... :rofl:

Safety
11-08-2018, 12:09 PM
Not sure why you expect us to act like you do.

Like what, intelligent? No, I would never expect either of you to do such a thing, it would be inhumane.

AZ Jim
11-08-2018, 12:21 PM
I am not sure I see access to White House Press Credentials listed in the First Amendment. Perhaps I missed that.You miss a lot...

AZ Jim
11-08-2018, 12:29 PM

The mic was not "a part of him". It was the property of the US Government and he had been told to give it up. She had every right to take possession of it and if he resisted, she had the right to physically remove it from his hands. I have no idea where you get this "you never touch someone without their consent" nonsense, but it isn't true.Shouldn't you be in your therapy session?

Cletus
11-08-2018, 12:35 PM
Shouldn't you be in your therapy session?

Jim, if you have something to contribute, do it.

Everyone already knows you are a hateful, bitter old man. You don't need to reaffirm that with every post.

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 12:41 PM
You miss a lot...

then show us "press credentials" listed in the 1st A...............otherwise you're quite full of it

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Shouldn't you be in your therapy session?

you should be more aware of your posting. The mods are on the warpath for bad faith posting

AZ Jim
11-08-2018, 12:43 PM

Cletus
11-08-2018, 12:44 PM
No one's First Amendment protections were violated.

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 12:45 PM

he's no journalist. He's a hack, just like you

Cannons Front
11-08-2018, 12:55 PM
I know this is more of a rant rather than a post, if a moderator wants to warn me about it I completely understand but really I am just sick of it.

Look at where we are here 17 pages of posts at least half have nothing to do with the OP so many are infantile bickering between people that not only adds nothing to the discussion but really detracts from it and makes the forum less.
Can't we all just stop the playground name calling, insults and post your point. If you disagree with someones point can't you say so without calling them stupid? I am not claiming to be perfect but I do my best to stay on topic and stay civil.
Regardless of if you are Right or left, black or white, American or not can we just post to the point. Just think if we had not strayed into insults and babble maybe we would only have 7 pages to skim through rather than 17....

Just my 2 cents Off my soap box.

exotix
11-08-2018, 01:18 PM
I know this is more of a rant rather than a post, if a moderator wants to warn me about it I completely understand but really I am just sick of it.

Look at where we are here 17 pages of posts at least half have nothing to do with the OP so many are infantile bickering between people that not only adds nothing to the discussion but really detracts from it and makes the forum less.
Can't we all just stop the playground name calling, insults and post your point. If you disagree with someones point can't you say so without calling them stupid? I am not claiming to be perfect but I do my best to stay on topic and stay civil.
Regardless of if you are Right or left, black or white, American or not can we just post to the point. Just think if we had not strayed into insults and babble maybe we would only have 7 pages to skim through rather than 17....

Just my 2 cents Off my soap box.https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1535681245/Icons/_0_drivedevil.gif

Admiral Ackbar
11-08-2018, 01:42 PM

Maybe we didn't need to go along with Blassey Ford exaggerations. I still say believe the woman

Admiral Ackbar
11-08-2018, 01:44 PM
You miss a lot...

Ok then educate me. Point to the language in the 1st Amendment that an individual has a constitutional right to be admitted to White House press room

Captdon
11-08-2018, 01:44 PM

You can't be serious. She reached for the mic as per procedure. He knew it. He knocked her arm away.

Admiral Ackbar
11-08-2018, 01:46 PM

I find this post to be racist

Admiral Ackbar
11-08-2018, 01:48 PM
You can't be serious. She reached for the mic as per procedure. He knew it. He knocked her arm away.

Jim Acosta hates women. This is another front in the war on women

Hoosier8
11-08-2018, 01:59 PM
Like what, intelligent? No, I would never expect either of you to do such a thing, it would be inhumane.

I meant self delusional like you.

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 02:01 PM
I meant self delusional like you.

he is all about himself......................jus' damn

jimmyz
11-08-2018, 02:03 PM

How many mass shootings have been avoided by letting the kids here fight it out in the tPF bicker hole?

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 02:23 PM

as in your "hat" example, the mic didn't belong to him. He did not own it. He actually was suppose to share it with the other reporters, but in his usual thuggish way, he wasn't about to let go of a chance to try and trounce Trump.......Your view is that he owned the mic, when, in fact, he did not

ripmeister
11-08-2018, 02:41 PM
The first thing to go under a tyranny is a free press. Acosta is a bulldog and The Salesman can't deal with it.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 02:46 PM
The first thing to go under a tyranny is a free press. Acosta is a bulldog and The Salesman can't deal with it.

Acosta is supposed to be a reporter. He is a pig, not a bulldog. It seems that Trump handled this ass perfectly.

How is a free press involved?

ripmeister
11-08-2018, 02:47 PM
Acosta is supposed to be a reporter. He is a pig, not a bulldog. It seems that Trump handled this ass perfectly.

How is a free press involved?

The first thing to go under a tyranny is a free press.

MisterVeritis
11-08-2018, 02:48 PM
Acosta is not a member of a free press. He is part of an activist organization.

ripmeister
11-08-2018, 02:59 PM
Acosta is not a member of a free press. He is part of an activist organization.

Cletus
11-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Acosta is an asshole and the President DID deal with it.

Cletus
11-08-2018, 03:13 PM
And?

That has nothing to do with this discussion.

ripmeister
11-08-2018, 03:15 PM
And?

That has nothing to do with this discussion.

The first thing to go under a tyranny is a free press. It has everything to do with this discussion. I'll add that Trump is going to really shit himself when he comes under house scrutiny.

Cletus
11-08-2018, 03:17 PM
The first thing to go under a tyranny is a free press. It has everything to do with this discussion. I'll add that Trump is going to really shit himself when he comes under house scrutiny.

It has nothing to do with this discussion. The First Amendment did not come under attack. The freedom of the press was not curtailed in any way.

Are you lying or just ignorant?

Cannons Front
11-08-2018, 03:33 PM
How many mass shootings have been avoided by letting the kids here fight it out in the tPF bicker hole?
I would hope ZERO, but you may have a point....... I like the new angle........ Still wish we could get above the 2nd grade behavior...........

ripmeister
11-08-2018, 03:36 PM
It has nothing to do with this discussion. The First Amendment did not come under attack. The freedom of the press was not curtailed in any way.

Are you lying or just ignorant?

Neither. Trump doesn't like being asked the hard questions so whats the solution? Eliminate the questioner.

Green Arrow
11-08-2018, 03:37 PM

Trump and Sarah Sanders made him right when they chose to blatantly doctor video footage of the incident and then lie about it. They lost any moral high ground they had left.

MisterVeritis
11-08-2018, 03:38 PM
It looks like the first thing to go was your reasoning power.

gamewell45
11-08-2018, 03:59 PM

Come on Capt; she touched him and that's plain and simple. the "per procedure" is to reach for the mic and receive it when the person hands it over to you.

gamewell45
11-08-2018, 04:00 PM
as in your "hat" example, the mic didn't belong to him. He did not own it. He actually was suppose to share it with the other reporters, but in his usual thuggish way, he wasn't about to let go of a chance to try and trounce Trump.......Your view is that he owned the mic, when, in fact, he did not

Your viewpoint is well taken, however I stand by my original post.

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 04:03 PM
Acosta is free to print or say anything he wants. That is his 1st A guarantee. That is all the 1st guarantees.
There is no Right to be present at WH briefings. If there is, show us the fine print in this:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

That quote is fully intact and nothing has been changed.
Now before you have a meltdown, show any mention of the WH press and briefings apart or even together.

Gabriel
11-08-2018, 04:07 PM
Acosta, is a joke. He’s a male chauvinist. But the fact he’s on Soros’s pay roll, he won’t be fired.

Mini Me
11-08-2018, 04:22 PM

Yes, it is! And soon, he will stage a false flag incident, that will trigger MARTIAL LAW and the dictatorship will clamp down on civil liberties! Note; The Smith Act. He will ban certain press and media, etc. This is the way you take over with a dictatorship!

Tahuyaman
11-08-2018, 04:22 PM
Acosta is a joke. Most serious media people are embarrassed by him.

MisterVeritis
11-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Yes, it is! And soon, he will stage a false flag incident, that will trigger MARTIAL LAW and the dictatorship will clamp down on civil liberties! Note; The Smith Act. He will ban certain press and media, etc. This is the way you take over with a dictatorship!

Kook Alert.

Tahuyaman
11-08-2018, 04:25 PM

and how do we no longer have a free press? Tyranny is also enabled by government run media. You have no issues with NPR. And PBS, right?

Tahuyaman
11-08-2018, 04:26 PM

Again, what civil right have you lost since Trump's inaguration?

Gabriel
11-08-2018, 04:31 PM

Mark my words...

THAT
WILL
NEVER
HAPPEN
UNDER
PRESIDENT
TRUMP.

It appears that leftist media is really affecting your feelings. He didn’t cancel all press passes. He canceled one. Only one. Acosta had it coming. He’s like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

Tahuyaman
11-08-2018, 04:35 PM
Mark my words...

THAT
WILL
NEVER
HAPPEN
UNDER
PRESIDENT
TRUMP.

It appears that leftist media is really affecting your feelings. He didn’t cancel all press passes. He canceled one. Only one. Acosta had it coming. He’s like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

That's not going to happen under any US president. Kooks of one stripe or another have made that prediction about every president in my lifetime.

Ethereal
11-08-2018, 04:39 PM

The free press was under assault during the Obama administration. Just ask Jim Risen. Obama was threatening to put him in jail for refusing to name one of his sources. JAIL. But Trump takes away one CNN reporter's access to the White House press pool, and suddenly the free press is in peril?

Tahuyaman
11-08-2018, 04:39 PM
Mark my words...

THAT
WILL
NEVER
HAPPEN
UNDER
PRESIDENT
TRUMP.

The subject of a presidential press conference can be the mid term election results. Acosta gets his chance at a question and it is " Mr. president, are you a racist"? "Mr President, are you a misogynist"?

He should be dismissed. I think most serious broadcast journalists are embarrassed by him.

Dangermouse
11-08-2018, 05:27 PM
The subject of a presidential press conference can be the mid term election results. Acosta gets his chance at a question and it is " Mr. president, are you a racist"? "Mr President, are you a misogynist"?

He should be dismissed. I think most serious broadcast journalists are embarrassed by him.

So a racist misogynist President should not be held accountable? OK. Acosta is the reporter most ready to confront him. That's why Trump hates him.

Lummy
11-08-2018, 05:36 PM
So a racist misogynist President should not be held accountable? OK. Acosta is the reporter most ready to confront him. That's why Trump hates him.
Acosta is an annoying little brat. Trump has nothing to account to little brats for, including you.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 05:39 PM
The first thing to go under a tyranny is a free press. It has everything to do with this discussion. I'll add that Trump is going to really $#@! himself when he comes under house scrutiny.

How? He'll do an Obama and not give the Dems anything. They can subpoena him all they want. He'll fluff that off.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 05:46 PM
Come on Capt; she touched him and that's plain and simple. the "per procedure" is to reach for the mic and receive it when the person hands it over to you.

Come on, She reached for the mic and he pushed her arm away. His immediately shutting up and handing her the mic is procedure. He in a showboat and not a true reporter. When you are called on you ask a question and then someone else gets to. He wants it to be the Acosta & Trump Show or the Acosta & Sanders Show.

I realize that the left-wing press is supposed to get away with everything but some of us don't buy into that.

I'm sure CNN has another dumbass to send.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 05:48 PM
The free press was under assault during the Obama administration. Just ask Jim Risen. Obama was threatening to put him in jail for refusing to name one of his sources. JAIL. But Trump takes away one CNN reporter's access to the White House press pool, and suddenly the free press is in peril?

Yea but Rosen worked for Fox.

Cletus
11-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Neither. Trump doesn't like being asked the hard questions so whats the solution? Eliminate the questioner.

Nonsense. Trump didn't turn down any questions by any of the other reporters present and Acosta was far from being the smartest one in the room.

Acosta was being an ass and being deliberately disruptive, refusing to give up the mic to other reporters. Trump didn't shut Acosta down because he was afraid of being questioned. He shut him down because Acosta was being unprofessional, rude, and combative. In other words, his usual punk ass self.

ripmeister
11-08-2018, 05:58 PM
It looks like the first thing to go was your reasoning power.
My reasoning power is just fine thank-you. My prostate on the other hand..........:grin:

ripmeister
11-08-2018, 05:59 PM
Acosta is free to print or say anything he wants. That is his 1st A guarantee. That is all the 1st guarantees.
There is no Right to be present at WH briefings. If there is, show us the fine print in this:

That quote is fully intact and nothing has been changed.
Now before you have a meltdown, show any mention of the WH press and briefings apart or even together.
Technically you are correct. That doesn't change the optics though of Trump banishing one of his toughest questioners.

Cletus
11-08-2018, 06:00 PM
Trump and Sarah Sanders made him right when they chose to blatantly doctor video footage of the incident and then lie about it. They lost any moral high ground they had left.

More bullshit. Did the video depict anything that did not happen? Do you think they used CGI to show Acosta pushing the intern's arm down?

ripmeister
11-08-2018, 06:01 PM
and how do we no longer have a free press? Tyranny is also enabled by government run media. You have no issues with NPR. And PBS, right?

Yes, the vast conspiracy. :rollseyes:

ripmeister
11-08-2018, 06:02 PM
And the Obama admin was wrong, as is Trump.

MisterVeritis
11-08-2018, 06:02 PM
My reasoning power is just fine thank-you. My prostate on the other hand..........:grin:
LOL. Aging, are we?

I laughed at a part of a book I read a while ago. It involved aging Monks. One after another they got up in the night for the long walk to the toilet. At first, it was once a night. For the oldest, it was three and four and on the longest nights five times.

Aging is not for sissies.

ripmeister
11-08-2018, 06:03 PM
Acosta is an annoying little brat. Trump has nothing to account to little brats for, including you.

Yes. He is a fly in the ointment. Thank-goodness.

ripmeister
11-08-2018, 06:04 PM
How? He'll do an Obama and not give the Dems anything. They can subpoena him all they want. He'll fluff that off.
I guess we'll see.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 06:04 PM
Yes. He is a fly in the ointment. Thank-goodness.

Not now he isn't. He screwed his career up. What does he have to sell now that he can't get into the WH.

ripmeister
11-08-2018, 06:05 PM
LOL. Aging, are we?

I laughed at a part of a book I read a while ago. It involved aging Monks. One after another they got up in the night for the long walk to the toilet. At first, it was once a night. For the oldest, it was three and four and on the longest nights five times.

Aging is not for sissies.
It is what it is and you just deal with it.

Tahuyaman
11-08-2018, 06:11 PM
Yes, the vast conspiracy. :rollseyes:
So, you have no issue with government run media?

Tahuyaman
11-08-2018, 06:12 PM
And the Obama admin was wrong, as is Trump.Trump has not banned CNN. CNN is free to replace him.

ripmeister
11-08-2018, 06:14 PM
I know of no government run media aside from perhaps Voice of America. If you are implying that PBS/NPR are government run I reject such silliness.

ripmeister
11-08-2018, 06:14 PM
Trump has not banned CNN. CNN is free to replace him.
True. He banned the fly in the ointment.

Tahuyaman
11-08-2018, 06:15 PM
Idiots should not be given a White House press pass. Acosta is as close to being an idiot as any so called journalist.

Tahuyaman
11-08-2018, 06:15 PM
True. He banned the fly in the ointment.he banned an embarrassing dip- shit.

gamewell45
11-08-2018, 06:18 PM
Come on, She reached for the mic and he pushed her arm away. His immediately shutting up and handing her the mic is procedure. He in a showboat and not a true reporter. When you are called on you ask a question and then someone else gets to. He wants it to be the Acosta & Trump Show or the Acosta & Sanders Show.

I realize that the left-wing press is supposed to get away with everything but some of us don't buy into that.

I'm sure CNN has another dumbass to send.

I see it differently; we'll both have to agree to disagree on this.

Green Arrow
11-08-2018, 06:20 PM
More bullshit. Did the video depict anything that did not happen? Do you think they used CGI to show Acosta pushing the intern's arm down?

I’m not going to debate what is in plain sight and easily proven. If you want to argue the sky is red instead of blue, have fun with that with someone else. My time is too important to me and too limited to waste on pointless exercises.

Cletus
11-08-2018, 06:23 PM
I’m not going to debate what is in plain sight and easily proven. If you want to argue the sky is red instead of blue, have fun with that with someone else. My time is too important to me and too limited to waste on pointless exercises.
The truth is never pointless. You are just not interested in it.

Green Arrow
11-08-2018, 06:31 PM
Believe what you must. You may have the last word.

Tahuyaman
11-08-2018, 08:18 PM

I know of no government run media aside from perhaps Voice of America. If you are implying that PBS/NPR are government run I reject such silliness.
Then you are a hack.

Common Sense
11-08-2018, 08:28 PM
Damn, the level of dishonesty in this thread is off the charts.

Those who claim this was an assault are either blinded by their partisanship or they're devoid of integrity and honesty.

Cannons Front
11-08-2018, 08:32 PM
Really? Do you Really believe that? Come on no one can be that daft. In order to accomplish that you would have to have the full support of the US military, not going to happen. While the majority of the Military are conservatives they would not support this, the military is sworn to protect the Constitution. Any orders that would enforce this would be an illegal order and would not be followed.

MisterVeritis
11-08-2018, 08:52 PM
True. He banned the fly in the ointment.
Acosta is more of a cockroach...

mamooth
11-08-2018, 09:34 PM
Thread summary:

1. Trump is a whimpering wuss who melts down when asked even easy questions. He is, without a doubt, the biggest crybaby to ever hold the office. And that's one reason the Trump fans here worship him. They see a kindred soul there, someone who is just like themselves.

2. The Trump admin claimed Acosta laid hands on the woman. That was an outright lie, and that's not debatable. And all of the Trump fans here are totally fine with that lie. They literally don't care that their heroes lie outright all the time.

3. A few of the Trump fans here are proudly and openly lying for their cult by declaring cult Acosta assaulted the woman. They're actually telling us to believe them over our lying eyes. That's how cults work. The cultists know they're lying, they know everyone knows they're lying, but they lie anyways, because it's what the cult demands of them. It would take guts and ethics that they don't possess to say "No, I won't lie for the cult."

4. Many of the Trump fans here are going full metal Stalinist and by demanding that the press suck up to DearLeader with as much gusto as they do, or else pay the consequences. The nerve of that Acosta, asking tough questions. PURGE HIM! What does he think he is, a journalist?

5. Sarah Sanders published a doctored video to back up her lie, another bit of open Stalinism from the Trump admin. Hoosier was especially thrilled by that. But then, it was Stalinism, so of course he was thrilled.

6. Some of the Trump fans are putting that young woman in front of them as a shield, essentially hiding behind her skirts. Very manly of them.

This illustrates why it's so good to be a liberal. There's no mob demanding that individual liberals groupthink along with the mob. Among liberals, it's expected that you'll tell the truth and put country over party. Among conservatives, it's expected that you'll lie and put party over country. So, liberal souls are safe, while conservative souls are at risk, being how their cult is constantly demanding that they behave in an evil manner.

Lummy
11-08-2018, 09:41 PM
Pathetic. :facepalm:

jimmyz
11-08-2018, 09:47 PM

Do 100 squeezes a day and when the urge to pee presents squeeze again hard. The urge will subside. Do the 100 squeezes a day for the rest of your life. No charge.

texan
11-08-2018, 09:48 PM
*Breaking*

Jus'damn ... LOL

The guy is not a journalist he is an opinion guy. Give him a show then he can do what he wants. But for god sakes stop acting like you are a reporter.

jimmyz
11-08-2018, 09:49 PM
It is what it is and you just deal with it.

Doesn't have to be see my post above. Dont forget supplements and tantric therapy.

texan
11-08-2018, 09:51 PM
But Nazi's welcome ... LOL

https://www.thedailybeast.com/a-white-nationalist-leader-just-posted-pics-from-his-white-house-visit

https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1541639183/4_inswal.png

I knew as soon as I saw this I would find he was on a tour that anyone could take. But do we get any honestly from you? Nope as usual. Then your nimrod running pals post without reading because it fits a narrative.

Orion Rules
11-08-2018, 10:00 PM

I tend to agree with Chloe because the stories kept expanding. Jim Acosta is a good reporter who stands firm on his positions, whether agreed with or not, even if he is told that he is wrong. His credential's list should expand.

There was a strike he attempted upon, but cut himself short of it. The President needs to have a sit-down with Mr. Acosta to explain his positions. It may be difficult to tell what side(s) the President is on, because if he campaigned one way, but did something different, to there are the regards. A perfect example is the war in Yemen.

Were the oil prices bartered at trade more more dollars for oil barons. How expensive it is. One gallon of pollution petrol to help the war in Yemen. What perfect Christmas present is there, when the Federal Reserve's buildings be stormed, to make way for the gates of freedom.

Isaiah 19:24-25, an early Christmas card for the Yemeni people sent, for world peace, when Israel is a third part with Assyrian Prince Bashar al-Assad, of 'Blessed be Ptah's Land, Assyria the work of G'd's hands, Israel G'd's heritage'.

Orion Rules
11-08-2018, 10:20 PM
The guy is not a journalist he is an opinion guy. Give him a show then he can do what he wants. But for god sakes stop acting like you are a reporter.

Actually he is a reporter. That is Jim Acosta is, but so is exotix, who by your own standards would just have to admit that he or she knows way more. Is that simple enough for you to r-e-a-d, that he and she is a reporter. If you don't care for her writing style, that is your issue. You are just jealous. They can report way better.

Orion Rules
11-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Trump is a child.

Is Mr. Netanyahu a Rothschild?

Common Sense
11-08-2018, 10:39 PM
Is Mr. Netanyahu a Rothschild?
I don't know...was Walt Disney really Hitler? Is Hillary a robot? Are extended warranties really worth it?

Orion Rules
11-08-2018, 11:03 PM
I don't know...was Walt Disney really Hitler? Is Hillary a robot? Are extended warranties really worth it?

Walt Disney and the Magic Kingdom, that something could just never get you there. Nefertiti would be insulted as to your references of the former First Lady of a duly-elected President, of didn't you ever like the outcome?

The constant disrespect you show. Was his real name ever Bill Hicks?

Tahuyaman
11-08-2018, 11:08 PM
Walt Disney and the Magic Kingdom, that something could just never get you there. Nefertiti would be insulted as to your references of the former First Lady of a duly-elected President, of didn't you ever like the outcome?

The constant disrespect you show. Was his real name ever Bill Hicks?That’s not where the time was going with the bottle of blindness at the meaning of life.

Orion Rules
11-08-2018, 11:18 PM
That’s not where the time was going with the bottle of blindness at the meaning of life.

You are the foe, there is a fee, there will be a fight.