PDA

View Full Version : Warning: PATRIARCHY!' Democrats Blame, Shame 'White Women' For Losses In Key States

Common
11-07-2018, 10:16 PM
HOW DARE THESE DAMN WHITE WOMEN NOT VOTE HOW WE TELL THEM TOO

As the much-anticipated "Blue Wave" failed to materialize Tuesday night, Democrats started looking for someone to blame, but targets were few: the pollsters had mostly gotten the election right, their well-financed and celebrity-endorsed candidates had become national sensations, and their target demographics turned out to vote in droves.

'It took until the exit polls emerged for Democrats to finally settle on a satisfactory scapegoat: white women who had defied their fealty oaths to the Democratic party and the edicts of feminism to cast ballots for Republican Ted Cruz in Texas, Republican Ron DeSantis in Florida, and Republican Brian Kemp in Georgia.

The attacks were swift and merciless, as feminists and leftists alike descended on white women voters, accusing them of betraying their gender by selecting a candidate of their choice based on their needs rather than following marching orders from the feminist movement.

"Radical feminist" author Mona Eltahawy declared white women who voted for Republicans in Florida, Georgia, and Texas "foot-soldiers of the Patriarchy."

White women: footsoldiers of the patriarchy.
Brian Kemp: 76%
Ted Cruz: 59%
Ron DeSantis: 51% pic.twitter.com/1RTZlppkiZ (https://t.co/1RTZlppkiZ)
— Mona Eltahawy (@monaeltahawy) November 7, 2018 (https://twitter.com/monaeltahawy/status/1060144528366166016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)
Later on in Mona's Twitter temper tantrum she attempted to substantiate her claims by citing a feminist author who suggested in a real paper that Republican women actively trade their electoral agency for the protection of their Patriarchal overlord, voting against their own interests — which obviously align with the Democratic party — for the safety and security of oppression.

Clearly Ms. Eltahawy hasn't met a lot of Republican women.

Next, a writer from Rolling Stone attempted to "mansplain" white female voters by suggesting that they knowingly vote on behalf of their chosen member of the Patriarchy — their husband, father, or brother — as a trade off. Because if there's anyone who knows what women think, it's a man.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38088/patriarchy-democrats-blame-shame-white-women-emily-zanotti

Safety
11-07-2018, 10:42 PM
Yes, they should just let men grab them by the p*ssy.

Common
11-07-2018, 11:26 PM
Safety you are just all out of deflection material and cliches, man you are falling flat on your face regularly now, its hard to watch

Safety
11-07-2018, 11:28 PM
Safety you are just all out of deflection material and cliches, man you are falling flat on your face regularly now, its hard to watch

What do you expect when you want to chastise someone but support someone else that is worse?

Tahuyaman
11-07-2018, 11:31 PM
He should just be dismissed from now on. His sctick has gotten old and boring.

Common
11-07-2018, 11:32 PM
What do you expect when you want to chastise someone but support someone else that is worse?
I have no idea what you are trying to convey sounds like youre stuttering, all you ever do safety is avoid real discussion, avoid all facts and pull your worn out routine of WHATTABOUT THIS instead. I dont even pay attention to your diversions anymore.

This is the thread, liberal women feminists are denigrating white women because they didnt vote the way they wanted them too. THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP.

You fail once again

Safety
11-07-2018, 11:37 PM
I have no idea what you are trying to convey sounds like youre stuttering, all you ever do safety is avoid real discussion, avoid all facts and pull your worn out routine of WHATTABOUT THIS instead. I dont even pay attention to your diversions anymore.

This is the thread, liberal women feminists are denigrating white women because they didnt vote the way they wanted them too. THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP.

You fail once again

No, "liberal women feminists are denigrating white women" for voting for the party/ideology that has a misogynist, pussy grabbing asshole as their elected leader.

Safety
11-07-2018, 11:39 PM
He should just be dismissed from now on. His sctick has gotten old and boring.

When are you going to just sit in the corner and lick your wounds? You are embarrassing yourself looking for support for anyone that responds negative to me.

Common
11-07-2018, 11:41 PM
No, "liberal women feminists are denigrating white women" for voting for the party/ideology that has a misogynist, pussy grabbing asshole as their elected leader.
Wont work safety not even close, the difference with me though it doesnt bother me that you play these games, I always stay on top and get you back :)

Common
11-07-2018, 11:43 PM
When are you going to just sit in the corner and lick your wounds? You are embarrassing yourself looking for support for anyone that responds negative to me.

I did not respond negatively to you, I just pointed out how full of shit you are in a nice way, you should really not post when you dont have any facts and you cant address them, it makes you look silly and small.

Safety
11-07-2018, 11:44 PM
Wont work safety not even close, the difference with me though it doesnt bother me that you play these games, I always stay on top and get you back :)

If you want to call the truth, games, then that is your issue, not mine. The schtick gets old feigning outrage over anything that appears negative for your messiah.

Tahuyaman
11-07-2018, 11:45 PM

Dude, you have serious issues. You’re making yourself look foolish.

Safety
11-07-2018, 11:49 PM
I did not respond negatively to you, I just pointed out how full of shit you are in a nice way, you should really not post when you dont have any facts and you cant address them, it makes you look silly and small.

Right....

Established fact prior to electing your messiah.

Trump says and does worse things almost on a daily basis.

Established fact prior to your vote for your messiah.

Safety
11-07-2018, 11:50 PM

You are a broken record, you have anything to address the topic or would you rather follow me around the board like a neutered puppy?

Common
11-07-2018, 11:56 PM
Right....

Established fact prior to electing your messiah.

Trump says and does worse things almost on a daily basis.

Established fact prior to your vote for your messiah.

Get back to me when you dig up some new material and fresh deflection tactics.

Tahuyaman
11-07-2018, 11:56 PM
This Safety guy is just not quite right.

Safety
11-08-2018, 12:00 AM

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/5c/5c23f9ca250734ec5e1c0a882793f5f36b6227681dbe9ed772 76b63f28281813.jpg

Safety
11-08-2018, 12:01 AM
Get back to me when you dig up some new material and fresh deflection tactics.

Deflection does not mean a response in which you have no answer to.

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 08:06 AM
No, "liberal women feminists are denigrating white women" for voting for the party/ideology that has a misogynist, $#@! grabbing $#@! as their elected leader.

you have become boring and predictable. Those claims are thousands of years old, just like your claims and rude comments.
Why not prove it instead of bitching about it
I, for one, do not discuss how my wife should or shouldn't vote. Therefore, this is no repercussions about our votes between us. I'd bet you see more of this from Democrats than conservatives.
You are dead assed wrong, as usual

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 08:10 AM

do you really think he actually gives a rat's ass about how democrats are telling women to vote democrat because of their husband telling them how to vote?
The whole claim is based on projection. You have the Democrats demanding that women should vote democrat.. a rather ominious position for the party that hates women to take.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 08:10 AM

Yea, that's it. I guess thinking isn't on your resume. You tried to shoot this thread down right from the start.

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 08:11 AM

say it...he's absolutely nuts

Captdon
11-08-2018, 08:12 AM

It's pity, a real pity.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 08:15 AM
No, "liberal women feminists are denigrating white women" for voting for the party/ideology that has a misogynist, $#@! grabbing $#@! as their elected leader.

"liberal women feminists are denigrating white women"

Oh. That's okay.

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 08:16 AM
It's pity, a real pity.

circular pity........he keeps going back to square one. It is the definition of insanity.............failed every time, keeps repeating the same thing

Captdon
11-08-2018, 08:20 AM
say it...he's absolutely nuts

No,no. That gives him an out. He is a sane as anyone else. He's a dickwad whose only purpose is to disrupt any thread he doesn't like.

He'll come back with I'm following him as if I don't have the right to read his posts. He'll snark something about me. (Not my ass anymore).

Someone will come along with his guard service and rescuing people off roofs. I admire him for that. I would praise him for that. I give him credit for never using that.

It's the other Safety that we see. This one is a waste and should be pitied.

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 08:21 AM
No,no. That gives him an out. He is a sane as anyone else. He's a dickwad whose only purpose is to disrupt any thread he doesn't like.

no. He wants to make everything about him.............

Captdon
11-08-2018, 08:27 AM
circular pity........he keeps going back to square one. It is the definition of insanity.............failed every time, keeps repeating the same thing

No, that's the definition of stupidity. Insanity has a little higher standard... I think.

Common
11-08-2018, 08:46 AM

Stop Trolling and Off topic Posting

Cannons Front
11-08-2018, 09:55 AM
Ok well since it seems the entire thread was derailed, I will just post regarding the OP.

This will be what ultimately brings down the Dems, it will take time, but ultimately it will lead to their undoing.
The left implying that anyone not voting for them to be coerced or being a victim will tick off a great many

MisterVeritis
11-08-2018, 10:21 AM
I cannot do it or I will be chastised. Someone needs to create a Safety derailment thread. Safety needs a place to go where he can derail, derail, derail. It is what he knows. Clearly, he is good at it. Safety derails just about every thread he posts in.

Give him his own thread, a coloring book, and some crayons.

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 10:40 AM
I cannot do it or I will be chastised. Someone needs to create a Safety derailment thread. Safety needs a place to go where he can derail, derail, derail. It is what he knows. Clearly, he is good at it. Safety derails just about every thread he posts in.

Safety? start a thread??? bahwahahahahahahah...........never happen

Tahuyaman
11-08-2018, 10:56 AM
Ok well since it seems the entire thread was derailed, I will just post regarding the OP.

This will be what ultimately brings down the Dems, it will take time, but ultimately it will lead to their undoing.
The left implying that anyone not voting for them to be coerced or being a victim will tick off a great many

If the coercion tactic fails, their next step will be to threaten violence if you don't vote for them.

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 11:30 AM
yeah, on one hand they say the men in women's lives are compelling them to vote conservative, via shaming, then they to compel them to vote with the Democrat Party via shaming.........does no one else see the conflict there?

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 11:31 AM
If the coercion tactic fails, their next step will be to threaten violence if you don't vote for them.

this, they've already shown

Tahuyaman
11-08-2018, 11:45 AM
this, they've already shown

They are starting to employ that strategy, but it's only been proposed by certain celebrity types. It hasn't yet made it into a party platform, so to speak.

Safety
11-08-2018, 11:53 AM

Safety? start a thread??? bahwahahahahahahah...........never happen

:rollseyes:

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 11:55 AM
They are starting to employ that strategy, but it's only been proposed by certain celebrity types. It hasn't yet made it into a party platform, so to speak.
Mad Max has already made it part of the party platform..........and not one democrat has told her to dial it back