PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Trump fires Ray-Ray, replaces him w/cousin Pookie Whitaker: Is The Fox In The Henhou

Raffishragabash
11-08-2018, 12:32 AM
Henhouse, now?

Within Whitaker, Trump now temporarily has someone to fleece Justice for him/tell him everything Bob Mueller has in his folders.

Yes, Donald Trump is brilliant.

Today he raped a Republic's Democracy, unlike we've seen, since the SCOTUS handed Bush43 the 2000 Presidential election.

Safety
11-08-2018, 12:35 AM
Duterte and Putin are proud of their protégé.

nathanbforrest45
11-08-2018, 12:46 AM
LOL LOL LOL LOL

Frick and Frack the Looney Tune Brothers

Common
11-08-2018, 12:55 AM
One thing is certain there is absolutely no liberal side baiting or trolling on this forum its all those damn trumpanzie right wing nutjobs.

Raffishragabash
11-08-2018, 07:28 AM
Frick and Frack the Looney Tune Brothers

Leave your mom and your spouse up, out, of these discussions in here.

I will hurt you, about those ladies!

Raffishragabash
11-08-2018, 07:32 AM
One thing is certain there is absolutely no liberal side baiting or trolling on this forum...
I agree. There's no need for side baiting and trolling here, just truth, whenever it comes to what Trump is about to pull off which needed Raymond Sessions out of the way.

So just make sure you come back to this thread to, whine, when the DOJ predictions come true here.

Hoosier8
11-08-2018, 07:34 AM
Henhouse, now?

Within Whitaker, Trump now temporarily has someone to fleece Justice for him/tell him everything Bob Mueller has in his folders.

Today he raped a Republic's Democracy, unlike we've seen, since the SCOTUS handed Bush43 the 2000 Presidential election.

Poor feller. Another one that thinks investigating people without a predicate crime is democracy in action.

True third world thinking.

Liberal logic 101.

Hoosier8
11-08-2018, 07:35 AM
I agree. There's no need for side baiting and trolling here, just truth, whenever it comes to what Trump is about to pull off which needed Raymond Sessions out of the way.

So just make sure you come back to this thread to, whine, when the DOJ predictions come true here.

Sessions has never been in the way. Absent from his job.

donttread
11-08-2018, 08:12 AM
Henhouse, now?

Well he's likely smart enough to know that our Republic, such as it is, is NOT a democracy!

Raffishragabash
11-08-2018, 08:22 AM
... our Republic, such as it is, is NOT a democracy!
For sure. Thanks to the post-1979 GOP Conservatives and Obama's anti-kneegro platform!

Raffishragabash
11-08-2018, 08:24 AM
Sessions has never been in the way...
iiiiiiI don't think Donald Trump got your memo :cool2: let me know too if you need bipartisan links to verify this reality

Captdon
11-08-2018, 08:31 AM
For sure. Thanks to the post-1979 GOP Conservatives and Obama's anti-kneegro platform!

Ever. History isn't kind to you.

Raffishragabash
11-08-2018, 08:31 AM
Another one that thinks investigating people without a predicate crime is democracy in action...
I cannot control your hallucinations about a GOVTs' autonomy to investigate 1)any and every, citizen, who dares to keep company with a foreign enemy by any means.

If you feel that investigating a 2)USA citizen that is in fact involved with any BRICs nation, is somehow liberal logic, then you need to be kept vvvvery far away from the controls of any powerful Democratic Republic you live within.

Safety
11-08-2018, 08:39 AM
It appears as if our right wing members do not understand the proper way "to forum". Don't get upset then hurl insults at the members for talking about your precious, that's a no-no.

#butthurtsalveonsale

Raffishragabash
11-08-2018, 08:44 AM
History isn't kind to you.
Yes but worst of all is how the truth and the facts (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/102361-Gender-Sexuality-Race-and-quot-Trigglie-Smalls-quot?p=2455285&viewfull=1#post2455285) are "historically" unkind to you :cool2:

Hoosier8
11-08-2018, 08:55 AM
I cannot control your hallucinations about a GOVTs' autonomy to investigate 1)any and every, citizen, who dares to keep company with a foreign enemy by any means.

If you feel that investigating a 2)USA citizen that is in fact involved with any BRICs nation, is somehow liberal logic, then you need to be kept vvvvery far away from the controls of any powerful Democratic Republic you live within.

Still no predicate crime. Try again.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 08:58 AM
Yes but worst of all is how the truth and the facts (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/102361-Gender-Sexuality-Race-and-quot-Trigglie-Smalls-quot?p=2455285&viewfull=1#post2455285) are "historically" unkind to you :cool2:

No, you didn't get what I said, as usual. You don't know history or current events either. I know both. You make up facts and then base everything on your lie.

See, I just explained what's wrong with you. It was easy.

Captdon
11-08-2018, 08:59 AM
Still no predicate crime. Try again.

Explain predicate to him first.

Raffishragabash
11-08-2018, 09:08 AM
... predicate crime...
Treason.

A crime doesn't get any more, predicate, once wealth causes us to succumb power's greed.

midcan5
11-08-2018, 09:09 AM
In spite of an excellent economy Republicans lost big, demonstrating fearful leader Donnie only helped in areas of rally fans and the resentful. Stirring up hate he does well, nothing else works as well. Loved how he blamed republicans who lost for not kowtowing to his fake majesty. Too funny. And his faithful puppy Jeff got fired too. Trump voters must like banana republic politics. What lie will he tell today? Does it matter really. And so the comedy that was once America continues.... but but....

"The U.S. has ushered in its first Native American and Muslim congresswomen, its first lesbian mom in Congress and the first openly gay man elected as a governor. South Dakota and Maine elected their first female governors, Tennessee and Arizona sent their first women to the Senate, and Massachusetts and Connecticut elected their first black women to the House." https://www.npr.org/2018/11/07/665118634/the-midterm-elections-have-made-history-with-these-notable-firsts

Raffishragabash
11-08-2018, 09:10 AM
Explain predicate to him first.
Oh I understand predicate, although not as good as you understand 'that Ashkenazim link' I just slapped you around this thread with pal :cool2:

Hoosier8
11-08-2018, 09:11 AM
Treason.

A crime doesn't get any more, predicate, once wealth causes us to succumb power's greed.
Treason? LOL. Show us the treason you speak of. You know, the charge of treason to investigate. Oh wait. It doesn’t exist.

Try again without using your own hallucinations.

Raffishragabash
11-08-2018, 09:13 AM
...his faithful puppy Jeff got fired too.

Interesting.

You mean, Jeff who screwed everything up for Trump?...when he recused himself from the investigation??

And now Trump's wingmen have felony convictions plus upcoming Prison terms? That faithful puppy??

Raffishragabash
11-08-2018, 09:16 AM
Show us ... the charge of treason to investigate...
Liar. I didn't say he's being investigated for treason.

But. I think he should be.

Any American involved with a leader of a BRICs nation, should be investigated for treason.

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 09:17 AM
Treason.

what are the applications for a charge of treason............I know that we have to be at war with a nation, giving aid and comfort to that nation, supplying them with valuable intel that destroys our fighting ability. But first, we must be at war with a particular nation to have any of those conditions met.
So treason is off the table.

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 09:19 AM
Liar. I didn't say he's being investigated for treason.

But. I think he should be.

Any American involved with a leader of a BRICs nation, should be investigated for treason.

really....how are you to negotiate for peace? Just hope it happens? Lordy, you have too much revenge in your heart

Raffishragabash
11-08-2018, 09:19 AM
Yes but worst of all is how the truth and the facts (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/102361-Gender-Sexuality-Race-and-quot-Trigglie-Smalls-quot?p=2455285&viewfull=1#post2455285) are "historically" unkind to you
You don't know history or current events either... You make up facts and then base everything on your lie.
Oh, okay. Like in the link I slapped you with? :cool2:

Common
11-08-2018, 09:21 AM
Leave your mom and your spouse up, out, of these discussions in here.

I will hurt you, about those ladies!

TB'd for threat and Mentioning Families, harsher moderation will follow if cont'd

stjames1_53
11-08-2018, 10:47 AM
I now await the attack on the mods.................

donttread
11-08-2018, 04:27 PM

No, no. It never WAS a democracy. Democracy is mob rule. We pick representatives BUT ( and this is a big but Bertha) Individual and States Rights were in place and the reps could not over ride them