Who is "they" btw?

"They" are those who say it.

Captain Obvious
01-19-2013, 09:16 AM
Right...

Peter1469
01-19-2013, 09:44 AM
Welcome.

It would help to know why They are. I imagine that their were some RHINOs willing to give Bush a pass on gun control. Gun control is a bi-partisan issue. There are lots of pro-and anti on both sides.

hanger4
01-19-2013, 09:52 AM
"They" are those who say it.

Until "they" is identified there's not much to your OP !!

Chris
01-19-2013, 10:06 AM
What's the difference? Obama should've learned from Bush's mistake.

patrickt
01-19-2013, 10:59 AM
The OP is bullshit. Why discuss it?

JackRuby
01-19-2013, 11:39 AM
Until "they" is identified there's not much to your OP !!

Additionally I would say it all depends on what is meant by the word "is."

JackRuby
01-19-2013, 11:41 AM
The OP is bullshit. Why discuss it?

Is it now? Why discuss it? I'm a famous gunslinger - assassinator of assassination kings. Way ahead of my time it seems before all these disarming the populace presidents came along.

Jack

GrassrootsConservative
01-19-2013, 12:00 PM
Anyone who wants to take away guns is an anti-patriot. It wasn't sensible when Bush tried it, and it's certainly not sensible now that Obama's trying it.

Chris
01-19-2013, 12:06 PM
Is it now? Why discuss it? I'm a famous gunslinger - assassinator of assassination kings. Way ahead of my time it seems before all these disarming the populace presidents came along.

Jack

Did Cary make you up?

JackRuby
01-19-2013, 12:06 PM
The boys and girls and I were talking about that last night at the The Carousel Club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDO8ml-H94U

hanger4
01-19-2013, 12:25 PM
Additionally I would say it all depends on what is meant by the word "is."

And Clinton was impeached and lost his law license for the same stupid reasoning.

JackRuby
01-19-2013, 12:33 PM
Did Cary make you up?

Cary? What's a Cary? Like my friend Lee said, "I do request someone to come forward and give me legal representation.....I'm just a patsy!"

Jack

Chris
01-19-2013, 12:40 PM
Cary? What's a Cary? Like my friend Lee said, "I do request someone to come forward and give me legal representation.....I'm just a patsy!"

Jack

You'll find out soon enough I suspect. Welcome to the forum.

Alif Qadr
01-19-2013, 02:43 PM
Explain, please?

I have always called any attack on Constitutionally protected rights and attack on not just freedom but a concerted attack on people. I was equally as hard on George Walker Bush as I am on Barack Hussein Obama. I have no allegiance to political party, I have allegiance to freedom, justice, equality and independence.

countryboy
01-19-2013, 02:45 PM
Explain, please?1273Who called it "sensible"?

What's with the giant type?

Great, just what this forum needs, another troll. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-rolleyes010.gif

JackRuby
01-19-2013, 02:52 PM
Who called it "sensible"?

What's with the giant type?

Great, just what this forum needs, another troll. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-rolleyes010.gif

7 whole posts one one thread makes a troll? See if YOU ever get invited to The Carousel Club!

countryboy
01-19-2013, 03:03 PM
7 whole posts one one thread makes a troll? See if YOU ever get invited to The Carousel Club!
It's not quantity, it's quality. Or lack of, in your case.

Besides, online personas have no place on a political debate forum. I left another forum due in large part to a poster who posts in nothing but pirate talk. Annoying to say the least.

BTW, I noticed you didn't even answer my question. Another testament to your overall trollyness.

JackRuby
01-19-2013, 03:39 PM
It's not quantity, it's quality. Or lack of, in your case.

Besides, online personas have no place on a political debate forum. I left another forum due in large part to a poster who posts in nothing but pirate talk. Annoying to say the least.

BTW, I noticed you didn't even answer my question. Another testament to your overall trollyness.

You mean your real name is "countryboy?" What was your question again? Something about bold type? I don't remember any important question.

countryboy
01-19-2013, 03:41 PM
You mean your real name is "countryboy?" What was your question again? Something about bold type? I don't remember any important question.
That's exactly what I thought.

Buh-bye troll. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-basic/bye.gif

Adelaide
01-19-2013, 03:42 PM
Well, it wouldn't be shocking; some people will blindly support the leader of their party based on partisanship instead of logic or rational thinking, come hell or high water. True of some people in both parties.

JackRuby
01-19-2013, 03:45 PM
That's exactly what I thought.

Buh-bye troll. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-basic/bye.gif

Was it the highly sensitive and newsmaking question about the "bold type?" If so, boy you know I just don't know if I'm equipped to answer such and intricate, intellectually-pressing question. Can I sleep on it?

Jack

JackRuby
01-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Well, it wouldn't be shocking; some people will blindly support the leader of their party based on partisanship instead of logic or rational thinking, come hell or high water. True of some people in both parties.

No it's not shocking. I think it is kind of funny actually to see people talk themselves into circles.

Jack