PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Was it, politics? Or, realizing disparate racism?

Raffishragabash
11-09-2018, 11:54 AM
Or, both? In 1979 when American citizens were taken hostage, in Iran, then only the Blacks were let go at first.

Farrakhan's trip coincided with the 39th anniversary of the 1979 seizure of the U.S. embassy in Tehran, when more than 50 American diplomats and civilians were held hostage for 444 days.

The incident kicked off the Islamic Revolution, and Farrakhan told an Iranian audience that black Americans should be considered among the revolutionaries. The infamous activist cited the actions of Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khomeini, who ordered the release of black Americans among the 1979 captives...

https://www.foxnews.com/world/louis-farrakhan-warns-trump-war-is-possible-in-iran-and-end-america-as-you-know-it

Mister D
11-09-2018, 12:01 PM
Block Ghashmarah featured a skit in which Kuwaiti actors portrayed negative stereotypes of Sudanese people. The show aired during Ramadan on Kuwait 1, with each episode dedicated to mocking people from a different country, according to a BBC report (https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-44378519/kuwait-blackface-comedy-show-causes-outcry).
In the episode targeting the Sudanese, all three actors are in blackface, smeared in dark brown make-up. One wears a wig with thick black woolly hair. Their characters are all reclining, and speak in a drawl that is meant to mock the Sudanese accent. As one character asks to marry the other’s daughter, they punctuate their words with “aaah,” right before the characters take a nap.

https://qz.com/africa/1299872/this-blackface-skit-of-lazy-sudanese-re-exposes-racism-in-the-arab-world/

Audiences in Egypt might enjoy the film’s fight scenes. But Egypt’s deep-seated anti-black racism will likely mean that such a long-overdue celebration of Africa — a film that has already crossed the $1 billion mark worldwide (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2018/03/11/black-panther-just-crossed-the-1-billion-mark-at-the-global-box-office/?utm_term=.62a8783308aa) — will be lost on Egyptians.

Egyptians say “I’m going to Africa” when they visit other countries on the continent, as if Egypt were floating in a bubble of its own. How with such a disavowal of all things African can they appreciate the celebration of all things African that powers through “Black Panther”?
An Egyptian friend, Ramy Wahed, who saw “Black Panther” in a theater in Cairo told me he overheard a man on the way out complain at the lack of white (read “beautiful”) actresses in the film.
“Egyptians are very racist,” Wahed told me. “I’ve seen it against Sudanese and Nubian friends and against darker-skinned friends who’ve been treated terribly. I’ve seen some people refuse to shake hands with them as if they have leprosy or an infectious disease or something. It really pisses me off.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/03/16/black-panther-and-the-anti-black-racism-of-egyptians/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7c1f3f005495

hehe

Mister D
11-09-2018, 12:06 PM
Shining a spotlight on Iranian racism is the rule rather than the exception. Haji Firouz, a black-faced minstrel or clown, is a fixture in Iranian New Year gatherings in Iran. In a November 11, 2008, commentary, the Borna News Agency, an outlet close to then-President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called U.S. President Barack Obama a "house slave." After Obama's election, Jomhuri-ye Eslami, a daily newspaper close to Iran's Supreme Leader and intelligence services, dismissed Obama as "a black immigrant." And while the Revolutionary Guards' weekly, Sobh-e Sadegh, declared after Obama's election that "A Dark Person Rises to Remove Darkness from America," it then continued to criticize him for hiring a Jewish chief of staff.

https://www.cnn.com/2014/12/31/opinion/rubin-iran-racism/index.html

hehe

Captain Obvious
11-09-2018, 12:35 PM
:biglaugh:

Raffishragabash
11-09-2018, 03:48 PM
https://qz.com/africa/1299872/this-blackface-skit-of-lazy-sudanese-re-exposes-racism-in-the-arab-world/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/03/16/black-panther-and-the-anti-black-racism-of-egyptians/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7c1f3f005495

hehe
Stop trolling in here. This thread is about Ayatollah Khomeini, and not about his White racist predecessors who keep posting about in here :cool2: it is not Khomeini's fault that his predecessors hated Black people.

Mister D
11-09-2018, 03:50 PM
Stop trolling in here. This thread is about Ayatollah Khomeini, and not about his White racist predecessors who keep posting about in here :cool2: it is not Khomeini's fault that his predecessors hated Black people.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they don't care for you much out there. :)

Captdon
11-09-2018, 03:52 PM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they don't care for you much out there. :)

Here either.

Raffishragabash
11-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Here either.

Well, Hello Capt (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/102361-Gender-Sexuality-Race-and-quot-Trigglie-Smalls-quot?p=2455285&viewfull=1#post2455285) :cool2:

Lummy
11-09-2018, 08:15 PM
Chinese are in Africa and they have black African slaves. But then, blacks in Africa have always had black African slaves. Seems everybody has black slaves in black Africa. It's what they do and have always done for millenia. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1063198/PETER-HITCHENS-How-China-created-new-slave-empire-Africa.html

Captdon
11-09-2018, 08:32 PM
Well, Hello Capt (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/102361-Gender-Sexuality-Race-and-quot-Trigglie-Smalls-quot?p=2455285&viewfull=1#post2455285) :cool2:

Still aren't liked here.

Safety
11-09-2018, 09:56 PM

You have to either make it a tPF prefix thread, or post in the serious side if you want to control the clowns.

Mister D
11-09-2018, 09:59 PM
You have to either make it a tPF prefix thread, or post in the serious side if you want to control the clowns.

Did I say something wrong? I love that you're backing this horse while calling everyone else a "racist". Lol

Safety
11-09-2018, 10:04 PM
Did I say something wrong? I love that you're backing this horse while calling everyone else a "racist". Lol

Oh, not everyone else....

Mister D
11-09-2018, 10:09 PM
Oh, not everyone else....

Everyone who disagrees with you. Lol

Safety
11-09-2018, 10:25 PM
Everyone who disagrees with you. Lol

Nope, wrong again. Maybe a third time will be your chance to get it right?

Mister D
11-09-2018, 10:44 PM
Nope, wrong again. Maybe a third time will be your chance to get it right?

I had it right the first time, black nationalist. You're known by the company you keep. :)

Safety
11-09-2018, 11:05 PM
I had it right the first time, black nationalist. You're known by the company you keep. :)

No, you didn't but that's ok, I will accept any label you give me, just like now I expect others to do the same.

You see...."black nationalist activism revolves around social, political, and economic empowerment of black communities and people, especially to resist assimilation into white American culture (through integration or otherwise), and maintain a distinct black identity." - wiki

There is not one post from me that suggests or advocates for blacks to be separate from American culture, nor for anything to maintain a black identity. Furthermore, since black nationalists and white nationalists usually share the same desire to be separate, therefore, support one another's movement, I abhor your agenda as a white nationalist as well as the agenda of black nationalists, so that would negate me from falling into your category as a black nationalist.

Now that I have utterly destroyed your attempt to be slick, you (and the ankle biter that thanked your post) opened the door for the assignment of labels based upon, how did you say it, "you're known by the company you keep". :rofl:

Mister D
11-09-2018, 11:11 PM
No, you didn't but that's ok, I will accept any label you give me, just like now I expect others to do the same.

You see...."black nationalist activism revolves around social, political, and economic empowerment of black communities and people, especially to resist assimilation into white American culture (through integration or otherwise), and maintain a distinct black identity." - wiki

There is not one post from me that suggests or advocates for blacks to be separate from American culture, nor for anything to maintain a black identity. Furthermore, since black nationalists and white nationalists usually share the same desire to be separate, therefore, support one another's movement, I abhor your agenda as a white nationalist as well as the agenda of black nationalists, so that would negate me from falling into your category as a black nationalist.

Now that I have utterly destroyed your attempt to be slick, you (and the ankle biter that thanked your post) opened the door for the assignment of labels based upon, how did you say it, "you're known by the company you keep". :rofl:

Your not so recent behavior gives you away, black nationalist. Trust me, this isn't going away. :)

Mister D
11-09-2018, 11:12 PM
Now he tells us he'll assign labels. ROFL

Chris
11-09-2018, 11:15 PM

Black nationalist. "I will accept any label you give me...." and you accept it. Wear it well. Wear it with pride. But don't go thinking you speak for anyone else, me, or MLK.

Safety
11-09-2018, 11:17 PM
Black nationalist. "I will accept any label you give me...." and you accept it. Wear it well. Wear it with pride. But don't go thinking you speak for anyone else, me, or MLK.

No problem, white nationalist. The label suits you.

Mister D
11-09-2018, 11:18 PM

Now he's going to label you! Oh wait...

Safety
11-09-2018, 11:18 PM
Your not so recent behavior gives you away, black nationalist. Trust me, this isn't going away. :)

I don’t want it to, the more you speak, the easier my job is.

Mister D
11-09-2018, 11:19 PM
I don’t want it to, the more you speak, the easier my job is.

Speaking of jobs...lol

Safety
Now he tells us he'll assign labels. ROFL

Oh, you think I was the only one to assign labels? You think you were the only one to call me a black nationalist? LoL

Mister D

Does not see the irony.

Mister D
11-09-2018, 11:20 PM
Oh, you think I was the only one to assign labels? You think you were the only one to call me a black nationalist? LoL

Relax, black nationalist. Own it.

Chris
11-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Now he's going to label you! Oh wait...

Already has, for far fewer reasons than he has to be upset about his label.

Safety
11-09-2018, 11:22 PM
Does not see the irony.

Relax, black nationalist. Own it.

LoL, this is the most you have posted in one day in a while, you must be excited or something. What, you think you have some sort of “golden” moment? :grin:

Mister D
11-09-2018, 11:23 PM
LoL, this is the most you have posted in one day in a while, you must be excited or something. What, you think you have some sort of “golden” moment? :grin:

What? You're starting to resemble your friend. Lol

Common Sense
11-09-2018, 11:23 PM
It's a Pavlovian response.

jimmyz
11-09-2018, 11:24 PM
To be fair, Safety you have called many members here white nationalists. Why cant we label you or any black as black nationalist. The burden of proof in on each ethnic member to prove. It seems your tactic has been turned against you for ill or good.

When as a nation are all ethnic groups going to put this shit aside and come to the realization that we ALL should be American nationalists in a positive sense with no racial connotation in the use of the term?

Nationalist has replaced racist? I disagree vehemently.

Safety
I must have stirred up the tiki torch brothers....

Mister D
It's a Pavlovian response.

What?

Mister D
11-09-2018, 11:26 PM
To be fair, Safety you have called many members here white nationalists. Why cant we label you or any black as black nationalist. The burden of proof in on each ethnic member to prove. It seems your tactic has been turned against you for ill or good.

When as a nation, are all ethnic groups going to put this $#@! aside and come to the realization that we ALL should be American nationalists in a positive sense with no racial connotation in the use of the term?

Um...um...tiki torches....um...starch your white sheets!

I'm just having fun with him.

jimmyz
11-09-2018, 11:29 PM
I would just as soon put a hooded ass out of his misery as a foe in war. I wish the black community would realize the strength in the average white guys words as such.

Safety
11-09-2018, 11:33 PM

When as a nation, are all ethnic groups going to put this shit aside and come to the realization that we ALL should be American nationalists in a positive sense with no racial connotation in the use of the term?

Simple, the reason is stated in post #17. There is not one post from me that aligns with the ideals of black nationalists. However, when I label Chris as a white nationalist after he takes the side of an alt-right, a racist, a self-described white nationalist here, or defends the talking points of a white nationalist, then the label is apropos.

What I said before is that considering that I have been labeled a black nationalist and a racist before, it does not bother me at all to be labeled one by mister d, because when I have asked for proof of the accusation, the accuser disappears. So, as long as I am able to be labeled as such, then the understanding is that nobody is to be upset at being labeled from now on.

Mister D
11-09-2018, 11:37 PM
He's offended. Lol

Safety
11-09-2018, 11:39 PM
I would just as soon put a hooded ass out of his misery as a foe in war. I wish the black community would realize the strength in the average white guys words as such.

I believe you.

Safety
11-09-2018, 11:39 PM
LoL, this didn't go as well as mister d and chris thought it would. They just don't learn.

jimmyz
11-09-2018, 11:44 PM
Simple, the reason is stated in post #17. There is not one post from me that aligns with the ideals of black nationalists. However, when I label Chris as a white nationalist after he takes the side of an alt-right, a racist, a self-described white nationalist here, or defends the talking points of a white nationalist, then the label is apropos.

What I said before is that considering that I have been labeled a black nationalist and a racist before, it does not bother me at all to be labeled one by mister d, because when I have asked for proof of the accusation, the accuser disappears. So, as long as I am able to be labeled as such, then the understanding is that nobody is to be upset at being labeled from now on.

I get the underdog thing on tPF and you know by my recent posts that I applaud your efforts.

Will we ever have polite dialog here instead of verbal war? I guess not. This form of social media lets everyone get there poison out. Let it bleed as they say.

I know you are a decent family man doing battle but changing minds with a sword is more difficult than changing minds with a word. Especially when said minds are made up. Keep battling my friend. At least we are discussing issues as opposed to enforcing them through violence. An emoticon draws no blood.

Mister D
11-09-2018, 11:49 PM
I get the underdog thing on tPF and you know by my recent posts that I applaud your efforts.

Will we ever have polite dialog here instead of verbal war? I guess not. This form of social media lets everyone get there poison out. Let it bleed as they say.

I know you are a decent family man doing battle but changing minds with a sword is more difficult than changing minds with a word. Especially when said minds are made up. Keep battling my friend. At least we are discussing issues as opposed to enforcing them through violence. An emoticon draws no blood.

I don't. Jimmy, sometimes the "underdog" is just an asshole who gets what he gives. I think you know that but are trying to find a nice way of saying it. There isn't one.

Common Sense
11-09-2018, 11:53 PM

I used to think minds could be changed with logic and facts, but here that isn't very realistic. At least with some familiar faces.

Sometimes you just have to counter bullshit or hate just on principle, not to change hearts and minds.

Mister D
11-09-2018, 11:55 PM
I used to think minds could be changed with logic and facts, but here that isn't very realistic. At least with some familiar faces.

Sometimes you just have to counter bull$#@! or hate just on principle, not to change hearts and minds.

Case in point.

jimmyz
11-09-2018, 11:58 PM
I don't. Jimmy, sometimes the "underdog" is just an asshole who gets what he gives. I think you know that but are trying to find a nice way of saying it. There isn't one.

No, I dont usually pull punches. An asshole here is up to the member to perceive or not. Safety is no dummy. IMO he will change tactics to better express himself. Maybe there is no reason to. I love internet verbal war. I just have mellowed. Maybe Safety is in his prime war shape. Meh, let the battles continue. It is what we do lol.

Safety
11-10-2018, 12:00 AM

I will say that prior to the change on the board I was more tepid with my responses to many here, because I was questioning myself as to how honest I was in trying to understand another's perspective, but after seeing so many leave the board or stop participating because so many rejects from other crappy forums decided to stink up the place, and after realizing the true intentions of a couple longtimers that perpetrated their objectivity, it caused me to become jaded. Hell, even the year long feud with ethereal has been rectified due to the amount of hypocritical bs from a particular member.

However, saying that, I am working on dialing it back some, because honestly there isn't a person here I would not sit down and have a beer with, well, that is, other than Chris.

jimmyz
11-10-2018, 12:01 AM

Sometimes you just have to counter bullshit or hate just on principle, not to change hearts and minds.
The anonymity of the internet allows for our thing to fester. I have said many times that discussion boards may have prevented murder.

Mister D
11-10-2018, 12:02 AM
No, I dont usually pull punches. An $#@! here is up to the member to perceive or not. Safety is no dummy. IMO he will change tactics to better express himself. Maybe there is no reason to. I love internet verbal war. I just have mellowed. Maybe Safety is in his prime war shape. Meh, let the battles continue. It is what we do lol.

You were right the first time, Jimmy. Safety's habit of calling everyone he disagrees with a "white nationalist" came back to bite him in his ass. Sit back and laugh. I am.

jimmyz
11-10-2018, 12:06 AM
I will say that prior to the change on the board I was more tepid with my responses to many here, because I was questioning myself as to how honest I was in trying to understand another's perspective, but after seeing so many leave the board or stop participating because so many rejects from other crappy forums decided to stink up the place, and after realizing the true intentions of a couple longtimers that perpetrated their objectivity, it caused me to become jaded. Hell, even the year long feud with ethereal has been rectified due to the amount of hypocritical bs from a particular member.

However, saying that, I am working on dialing it back some, because honestly there isn't a person here I would not sit down and have a beer with, well, that is, other than Chris.

LOL Chris... I dare say he is completely likable in person. As long as he remembers to put on deodorant. TBH I think every member here would parrot your sentiments in your post. Discussion boards allow people to be uncivil. There is no cure for it. But we persist to login dont we. Maybe we are masochists lol.

Common Sense
11-10-2018, 12:06 AM
No, I dont usually pull punches. An asshole here is up to the member to perceive or not. Safety is no dummy. IMO he will change tactics to better express himself. Maybe there is no reason to. I love internet verbal war. I just have mellowed. Maybe Safety is in his prime war shape. Meh, let the battles continue. It is what we do lol.
I don't speak for Safety, or anyone else, but for me there are some posts and posters worth reasoned and rational responses. There are also posts and posters who deserve little more than ridicule or sardonic responses. Anything more is just a waste of time.

Common Sense
11-10-2018, 12:10 AM
LOL Chris... I dare say he is completely likable in person. As long as he remembers to put on deodorant. TBH I think every member here would parrot your sentiments in your post. Discussion boards allow people to be uncivil. There is no cure for it. But we persist to login dont we. Maybe we are masochists lol.
The internet, like cars, allow us all to be dicks and to say things we wouldn't normally say in person.

That being said, some people are just dicks, wrong, idiotic, hateful or myopic...on the internet, in a car, or in person.

Common Sense
11-10-2018, 12:15 AM

Believe it or not but I too am trying to be more civil...but there are a select few posters that would never reciprocate that civility or are worthy of it. So fuck it.

jimmyz
11-10-2018, 12:17 AM
The internet, like cars, allow us all to be dicks and to say things we wouldn't normally say in person.

That being said, some people are just dicks, wrong, idiotic, hateful or myopic...on the internet, in a car, or in person.
A given, yes. The thing asses want is a response to their malformed posts. Recall the small feeling of endorphins you receive when you get a like or ata-boy in a thread or anywhere like Facebook. The same feeling occurs to a person trolling you. I dont need to tell you that. I have somehow become immunized to the instigation. Fuck it. Troll them back. It is fun sometimes. I have seen Safety troll the recent batch lately and truth be told, it entertains me between sales calls. lol

Common Sense
11-10-2018, 12:36 AM
A given, yes. The thing asses want is a response to their malformed posts. Recall the small feeling of endorphins you receive when you get a like or ata-boy in a thread or anywhere like Facebook. The same feeling occurs to a person trolling you. I dont need to tell you that. I have somehow become immunized to the instigation. Fuck it. Troll them back. It is fun sometimes. I have seen Safety troll the recent batch lately and truth be told, in entertains me between sales calls. lol

There's very little, if anything, that people post here that actually gets to me. It's just a message board.

Sometimes I'm baffled or dumbstruck by peoples lack of self awareness or their dishonesty. But that's just something that makes me chuckle or shake my head.

I'm here for fun. It's frustrating watching people be shitty humans, but I take it with a grain of salt. If they think they're winning or if they're enjoying it, that's great. We aren't creating policy here...we're shit talking with a bunch of smart people and some certifiable nut jobs for entertainment.

jimmyz
11-10-2018, 12:43 AM
... I'm here for fun. It's frustrating watching people be shitty humans, but I take it with a grain of salt. If they think they're winning or if they're enjoying it, that's great. We aren't creating policy here...we're shit talking with a bunch of smart people and some certifiable nut jobs for entertainment.

LOL this should be the tPF mission statement

Raffishragabash
11-10-2018, 02:13 AM
Still aren't liked here.

The truth and the facts need not be, liked, but they must be respected if you call yourself an honest person.

Raffishragabash
11-10-2018, 02:19 AM
He's offended. Lol

You're treacherously dishonest when you post on this website. So, he should be offended.

Captdon
11-10-2018, 08:49 AM

Everyone who disagrees with you is a racist. You know it, we all know it. Call me what you want. Looking for that list that you won't find. People laugh at you. Have a good day, Louis.

Captdon
11-10-2018, 08:57 AM

Yea, poor Safety always has an excuse for his racism. He's pitiful is what he is. He is on the losing side all the time. He's been losing his mind ever since Toobar screwed him around. Toobar was right about him. He's weak and easily set off.

Safety
11-10-2018, 08:58 AM
Everyone who disagrees with you is a racist. You know it, we all know it. Call me what you want. Looking for that list that you won't find. People laugh at you. Have a good day, Louis.

Grand Wizard, you have been proven to be a racist, and your only rebuttal was "it was only one time".... :biglaugh:

Safety
11-10-2018, 09:02 AM
Yea, poor Safety always has an excuse for his racism. He's pitiful is what he is. He is on the losing side all the time. He's been losing his mind ever since Toobar screwed him around. Toobar was right about him. He's weak and easily set off.

You and the rest of your klan could not handle me, you enlisted the help of a sister forum and still with the ringers you were not able to be successful. Toober has gone back to his safe space, licking his wounds.

You and your cross-burning friends should be ashamed of yourselves, for not only sending someone over that was under-qualified to perform, but to think you had the intellect to even challenge me. Everyone knows that racists are racists because they are dumb.

Captdon
11-10-2018, 09:02 AM

Sometimes you just have to counter bull$#@! or hate just on principle, not to change hearts and minds.

Why are you criticizing Safety? He can say whatever dumb thing he wants. No one here cares about his racism.

Captdon
11-10-2018, 09:05 AM
No, I dont usually pull punches. An $#@! here is up to the member to perceive or not. Safety is no dummy. IMO he will change tactics to better express himself. Maybe there is no reason to. I love internet verbal war. I just have mellowed. Maybe Safety is in his prime war shape. Meh, let the battles continue. It is what we do lol.

He expresses himself very well. He just doesn't want to admit to being what is known. He's a racist Black Nationalist.

DGUtley
11-10-2018, 09:07 AM
There's very little, if anything, that people post here that actually gets to me. It's just a message board. Sometimes I'm baffled or dumbstruck by peoples lack of self awareness or their dishonesty. But that's just something that makes me chuckle or shake my head. I'm here for fun. It's frustrating watching people be shitty humans, but I take it with a grain of salt. If they think they're winning or if they're enjoying it, that's great. We aren't creating policy here...we're shit talking with a bunch of smart people and some certifiable nut jobs for entertainment.
Very well said.

I used to love the intellectual exercise of debating politics. From HS up til a few years ago. At some point it became personal with some people. I don't know why. This is supposed to be fun -- it's an anonymous internet forum. A number of people here have challenged my thinking. In fact, Bethere used to challenge me on the forum we all came from.

Captdon
11-10-2018, 09:14 AM
The truth and the facts need not be, liked, but they must be respected if you call yourself an honest person.

I do respect facts. I don't accept interpretations of it. Anyone who doesn't accept your version of facts is a whatever name you want to use that day.

Captdon
11-10-2018, 09:23 AM
Grand Wizard, you have been proven to be a racist, and your only rebuttal was "it was only one time".... :biglaugh:

I said it might be considered racist. I didn't say it was.It's called benefit of the doubt. I asked for a list which you would have or find. You can't hide your racism and you think I can?

No, you're an empty bag.

Captdon
11-10-2018, 09:27 AM
You and the rest of your klan could not handle me, you enlisted the help of a sister forum and still with the ringers you were not able to be successful. Toober has gone back to his safe space, licking his wounds.

You and your cross-burning friends should be ashamed of yourselves, for not only sending someone over that was under-qualified to perform, but to think you had the intellect to even challenge me. Everyone knows that racists are racists because they are dumb.

I told you I've have been there three months. You can see it. I have known you are a racist from day one. here. You're trying to find new excuses. I know they laugh at you over there. You're pitiful every place you go. they had the good sense to ban you.

hanger4
11-10-2018, 09:28 AM
Very well said. I used to love the intellectual exercise of debating politics. From HS up til a few years ago. At some point it became personal with some people. I don't know why. This is supposed to be fun -- it's an anonymous internet forum. A number of people here have challenged my thinking. In fact, Bethere used to challenge me on the forum we all came from.*In fact, Bethere used to challenge me on the forum we all came from.* ................ What changed in Bethere after arriving here ?? He wasn't much a challenge, as a matter of fact he was rather childish.

Crepitus
11-10-2018, 09:29 AM
I told you I've have been there three months. You can see it. I have known you are a racist from day one. here. You're trying to find new excuses. I know they laugh at you over there. You're pitiful every place you go. they had the good sense to ban you.

Lol! Damn you are one confused conservitard.

donttread
11-10-2018, 09:32 AM
Or, both? In 1979 when American citizens were taken hostage, in Iran, then only the Blacks were let go at first.

Either way it was the CIA and their shit stick that precipitated it. But they couldn't warn the embassy because "nobody at Langley spoke the language that day". Much like the joint CIA mission with a SA country, I think Columbia, where a pastor's plane was shot down because. Get this the Americans working the "joint mission" did not speak Spanish.
Also government trained snipers miss by 1 and a half people but manage a dead on kill shot!
I could go on but you get the point. Why do we always accept incompetence as a viable excuse from our government? In some of these cases NOBODY at that responsibility level COULD be that incompetent. But the people are like OK "you were dumber than shit that day but we trust you to fuck with other countries and run things"

DGUtley
11-10-2018, 09:36 AM
*In fact, Bethere used to challenge me on the forum we all came from.* ................ What changed in Bethere after arriving here ?? He wasn't much a challenge, as a matter of fact he was rather childish.

I don't know.

Common Sense
11-10-2018, 09:37 AM
I do respect facts. I don't accept interpretations of it. Anyone who doesn't accept your version of facts is a whatever name you want to use that day.

You respect facts, not interpretations, yet you claim Safety is a black nationalist?

Safety
11-10-2018, 09:39 AM
Why are you criticizing Safety? He can say whatever dumb thing he wants. No one here cares about his racism.

LoL, the mantra of someone that can't even control their bowel movements.

He expresses himself very well. He just doesn't want to admit to being what is known. He's a racist Black Nationalist.

Says the Grand Wizard.

You wouldn't know a fact if it wore a sheet and a hood....wait, I guess in that situation you would be the expert.

I said it might be considered racist. I didn't say it was.It's called benefit of the doubt. I asked for a list which you would have or find. You can't hide your racism and you think I can?

No, you're an empty bag.

LawLz, :rofl: :biglaugh:

Translation: I didn't mean for it to be racist, I mean, I didn't mean to say racist things, I mean, I didn't say other racist things....

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, it's not nice to lie. I can't be banned from a place I don't have an account, unless you are saying Trinn is sending out pre-bans. LoL!

Captdon
11-10-2018, 09:48 AM
Lol! Damn you are one confused conservitard.

Like you know anything. You don't come here too often because you are a weak person.

Captdon
11-10-2018, 09:49 AM
You respect facts, not interpretations, yet you claim Safety is a black nationalist?

That's a fact. Do you actually read what he wtites?

Captdon
11-10-2018, 09:51 AM
Either way it was the CIA and their $#@! stick that precipitated it. But they couldn't warn the embassy because "nobody at Langley spoke the language that day". Much like the joint CIA mission with a SA country, I think Columbia, where a pastor's plane was shot down because. Get this the Americans working the "joint mission" did not speak Spanish.
Also government trained snipers miss by 1 and a half people but manage a dead on kill shot!
I could go on but you get the point. Why do we always accept incompetence as a viable excuse from our government? In some of these cases NOBODY at that responsibility level COULD be that incompetent. But the people are like OK "you were dumber than $#@! that day but we trust you to $#@! with other countries and run things"

Good Lord.

Captdon
11-10-2018, 09:58 AM
LoL, the mantra of someone that can't even control their bowel movements.

Says the Grand Wizard.

You wouldn't know a fact if it wore a sheet and a hood....wait, I guess in that situation you would be the expert.

LawLz, :rofl: :biglaugh:

Translation: I didn't mean for it to be racist, I mean, I didn't mean to say racist things, I mean, I didn't say other racist things....

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, it's not nice to lie. I can't be banned from a place I don't have an account, unless you are saying Trinn is sending out pre-bans. LoL!

You're back to being obsessed with my bowel movements? I guess the therapy didn't take. You string a bunch of posts together to prove whatever you want.what I say because you're dishonest. Yes, you were banned from there. Someone there might be lying to me or you are. My money is on you.

I sent that post to the Mods to see if I said something racist. I didn't. I love this nonsense you post. You are so transparent, with out admitting to it, that responding to you is just typing practice.

After the next riot, the FBI will come calling. Don't answer them.

Chris
11-10-2018, 10:03 AM

False. I'm a libertarian anarchist. Only thing I see worse than nationalism is globalism, er, communism. So, no, I don't accept that label.

Chris
11-10-2018, 10:07 AM

When as a nation are all ethnic groups going to put this shit aside and come to the realization that we ALL should be American nationalists in a positive sense with no racial connotation in the use of the term?

Indeed, there's a difference between nationalism and separatism and supremacism.

Safety feels superior. Every post demonstrates that.

Chris
11-10-2018, 10:09 AM

I have taken the side an alt-right, a racist, a self-described white nationalist here, or defends the talking points of a white nationalist? Where? Your fantasy world.

Chris
11-10-2018, 10:13 AM

You, logic and facts? More like mere mockery from you most of the time.

The way some see themselves is astounding.

Mister D
11-10-2018, 10:15 AM

Why not? Makes more sense than calling Chris, for one of many examples, a white nationalist. Of course you won't criticize Safety's behavior...

Chris
11-10-2018, 10:17 AM

It was your fueds that brought about changes to the forum. Booted from mods, booted from VIPs, you were and still are in a rage.

Chris
11-10-2018, 10:20 AM

^^This is safety's fantasy world. Black nationalist hardly captures it.

Captdon
11-10-2018, 10:22 AM
Why not? Makes more sense than calling Chris, for one of many examples, a white nationalist. Of course you won't criticize Safety's behavior...

Liberals never say anything about him. They jump at everyone else though. Safety is a racist and that's so obvious a dead person would see it. Yet, these people say nothing to him or about him.

I think him looking foolish is fun. This is a political forum. He's allowed to be a Black Nationalist. He's allowed to deny it. Now that Toobar whipped his ass he has gotten worse.

Chris
11-10-2018, 10:22 AM

^^Entirely delusional.

DGUtley
11-10-2018, 10:24 AM
WARNING -- FOLKS -- Let's get back on topic. Who cares who is petty, who doesn't like who, who thinks who is a prima donna, who whipped who's toolbar, etc. Really. This bickering pushes people that want to discuss threads away.

nathanbforrest45
11-10-2018, 10:25 AM

There is no attempt by Safety to "change minds" As soon as you agree with him on any issue he will use that against you in some way. You cannot even applaud the actions of those who are sincerely attempting to break the cycle of racism without being accused by him of being a racist.

Safety is consumed with finding racism under every rock, in every word, in every event. He is the only person who could take a thread about deep sea fishing and turn it into a racial screed.

I personally have no use for him and honestly believe to meet him would be to despise him even more

Chris
11-10-2018, 10:26 AM

"How does it feel?" Bob Dylan.

Safety's been on a rage for a couple years now. It's turned delusional where those who dare disagree with him are white nationalists = racists from the klan recruiting members of another forum to come to get him.

See it for what it is.

Safety
11-10-2018, 10:28 AM
It was your fueds that brought about changes to the forum. Booted from mods, booted from VIPs, you were and still are in a rage.

Can’t be booted from something when you voluntarily quit. We can ask ADMIN to verify who is lying, because the reason I quit was due to your social autism with persecuting anyone that dares to challenge you and make you look silly. You had a serious hard on for del, and made more personal reports as a mod than the actual regular members here. But, alas, I was not the only mod to quit over your obnoxious and tiresome bullshit, so in actuality, you are the reason the forum turned to shit.

nathanbforrest45
11-10-2018, 10:28 AM
I don't speak for Safety, or anyone else, but for me there are some posts and posters worth reasoned and rational responses. There are also posts and posters who deserve little more than ridicule or sardonic responses. Anything more is just a waste of time.
A reasoned response for many is "Think the way I do or you are a racist, homophobe and not worth more than ridicule.

Chris
11-10-2018, 10:31 AM

How respond to the topic? What is the topic?

Common Sense
11-10-2018, 10:47 AM
That's a fact. Do you actually read what he wtites?
I do. Your assertion isn't a fact. It's your interpretation.

I suggest you practice what you preach.

Safety
11-10-2018, 10:57 AM

Now, since you have “defended” me, does that make you a black nationalist also?

Common Sense
11-10-2018, 10:59 AM
Now, since you have “defended” me, does that make you a black nationalist also?
We're a black nationalist "swarm"!

Safety
11-10-2018, 11:01 AM
We're a black nationalist "swarm"!

They really didn’t think this whole “oh, we got safety now” plan through....

hanger4
11-10-2018, 11:06 AM
They really didn’t think this whole “oh, we got safety now” plan through....*we got safety now* ............... Did I miss a secret meeting ?? or are you just playing a victim care ??

Chris
11-10-2018, 11:06 AM
How respond to the topic? What is the topic?

Based on the OP title, sans the commas, I'm guessing the question is was Iran political or racist in freeing black hostages first. As the OP link explains, "Farrakhan told an Iranian audience that black Americans should be considered among the revolutionaries," so it was political. I think the OP sees racism everywhere he looks when it's not the cause.

MMC
11-10-2018, 11:16 AM
*we got safety now* ............... Did I miss a secret meeting ?? or are you just playing a victim care ??

He can't play what he was created as.

Captdon
11-10-2018, 01:45 PM

I do. That's your problem. You can't take the opposing view of any non-liberal.

Captdon
11-10-2018, 01:47 PM

There was no "we." It was Toobar that took your head. Then he/she left you in shambles. You don't even have the good grace to thank me when I agree with you. Class act.

Now, I'm done with you here. Rest easy. Take a deep breath.

donttread
11-10-2018, 09:55 PM
Good Lord.

Are you claiming the events I spoke of are untrue?

Tahuyaman
11-10-2018, 10:09 PM
Well, it was in the event of the oncoming realism at the night of dawn. The family of time kept racing by the team of trains. This was near the jukebox on the lakefront paint job very well done.

Common Sense
11-10-2018, 10:20 PM
Well, it was in the event of the oncoming realism at the night of dawn. The family of time kept racing by the team of trains. This was near the jukebox on the lakefront paint job very well done.
You're getting good at it.

...At least that's what the king at midnight exclaimed as he rose through the lockerbox dawn on the wings of citrus afterburners. Chain link chorus isn't in accordance with Horus. But everyone knows that.

Tahuyaman
11-10-2018, 10:21 PM

Get over yourself. You're not that important.

Tahuyaman
11-10-2018, 10:22 PM
You're getting good at it.

...At least that's what the king at midnight exclaimed as he rose through the lockerbox dawn on the wings of citrus afterburners. Chain link chorus isn't in accordance with Horus. But everyone knows that.
Only because the abyss wandered into the kennel of the acorn feather bed.

Common Sense
11-10-2018, 10:24 PM

Link?

Common Sense
11-10-2018, 10:29 PM

There should be a thread of this stuff.

Tahuyaman
11-10-2018, 10:31 PM
Link?

only in time with the jogging track in coordination with the folding chair.

Tahuyaman
11-10-2018, 10:35 PM
But then the ignorance of the way it had worked would not pursuade the ones who didn't see the time stamp at the moorage cleat.

Common Sense
11-10-2018, 10:38 PM
only in time with the jogging track in coordination with the folding chair.
Not unless the bikini cocktails hamper your westward expansion or the ice cream rings the final bing bong. If that transpires, it's back to pantsuits for Sally. But that's common knowledge.

Common Sense
11-10-2018, 10:42 PM
But then the ignorance of the way it had worked would not pursuade the ones who didn't see the time stamp at the moorage cleat.

That's not true. It was once, but after metals broke the engine, time and particularly cleats couldn't eat like they did when we were kids.

Ok, now this is just giving me a headache.

Tahuyaman
11-10-2018, 10:43 PM
Not unless the bikini $#@!tails hamper your westward expansion or the ice cream rings the final bing bong. If that transpires, it's back to pantsuits for Sally. But that's common knowledge.
Good point.

Common Sense
11-10-2018, 10:44 PM
Good point.
See, I knew we could agree on something.

Safety
11-10-2018, 11:37 PM
The.

Chris
11-11-2018, 10:36 AM
..End

Raffishragabash
11-11-2018, 09:54 PM
Get over yourself. You're not that important.

Every time I see Safety's posts they are usually busy being, trolled, by you & those other 3 members of the 'Hurt Heart Harem' who love to show readers how Safety uses pristine intellect, to control yall's emotional intelligence.

Captain Obvious
11-11-2018, 10:06 PM
Every time I see Safety's posts they are usually busy being, trolled, by you & those other 3 members of the 'Hurt Heart Harem' who love to show readers how Safety uses pristine intellect, to control yall's emotional intelligence.

Safety gets some respect here from some, not many on the right but he gets it from me. Because he can rationalize beyond the emotions of issues. But he's in a corner, it's mostly right-wing here if you didn't notice.

You on the other hand, I don't see you getting respect from anyone. You're a one-trick pony and a troll. Nobody wants to climb into bed with that who's not similar in that respect.

Going to be a long and frustrating journey for you here, unless you're the type that thrives on being ostracized but if so, I could be wrong.

jimmyz
11-11-2018, 10:26 PM
It is kind of weird in discussion board worlds. You remember bad posts by members that support your claim. But forget those by them that refute you claim. It is kind of weird how boards go.

I cannot recount where Safety espoused black nationalist views or black supremacist posts...yet he is called racist. I can say the same thing about some of the members he identifies as white nationalists in a negative racial way.

So, is it a members perception coloring their narrative more so than actual beliefs held by their debate partner muddying the dialog?

Mister D
11-11-2018, 10:30 PM
It is kind of weird in discussion board worlds. You remember bad posts by members that support your claim. But forget those by them that refute you claim. It is kind of weird how boards go.

I cannot recount where Safety espoused black nationalist views or black supremacist posts...yet he is called racist. I can say the same thing about some of the members he identifies as white nationalists in a negative racial way.

So, is it a members perception coloring their narrative more so than actual beliefs held by their debate partner muddying the dialog?

No, it's Safety's behavior coming back to bite him. It's really not more complicated than that.

Raffishragabash
11-11-2018, 10:38 PM
I can say the same thing about some of the members he identifies as white nationalists in a negative racial way...
With all due respect this simply is not based in, logic, if you were to ever review their posts' archives which reek with the stench of Inequality's queef thanks to Subjugation's vulva.

Mister D
11-11-2018, 10:39 PM
What?

Chris
11-11-2018, 10:42 PM
The bigger backlash is this. Having a couple few constantly inundating the forum with accusations of racism, where it doesn't exist, will create animosity unappealing to new and even old members. Moreso, admin has always tried to keep racism and racists off the forum, a good thing I think most will agree, because it attracts more racism and racists. But constant cries of racism will bring the same nutjobs to the forum, both racists and more who see racism everywhere they look. Want to wreck a forum, that's a good way to do it, just let it happen.

Chris
11-11-2018, 10:43 PM
With all due respect this simply is not based in, logic, if you were to ever review their posts' archives which reek with the stench of Inequality's queef thanks to Subjugation's vulva.

Orion, where are you when we need you?

jimmyz
11-11-2018, 10:49 PM

I know you are being cute. But pour me some of what you are having. i hope it is not Cognac as that stereotype would muddy the waters. If it is Cognac than you are buying as my cracker ass can only afford Jim Beam.

Raffishragabash
11-11-2018, 10:58 PM
The bigger backlash is this. Having a couple few constantly inundating the forum with accusations of racism, where it doesn't exist, will create animosity unappealing to new and even old members. Moreso, admin has always tried to keep racism and racists off the forum, a good thing I think most will agree, because it attracts more racism and racists. But constant cries of racism will bring the same nutjobs to the forum, both racists and more who see racism everywhere they look. Want to wreck a forum, that's a good way to do it, just let it happen.
...hmmmm...

this reads dangerously like "virtue-signaling" any GOP mods to start concocting reasons to perma-ban members who "left the plantation" by speaking the truth about Racism and its neo-GOP Conservatism movement.

Raffishragabash
11-11-2018, 11:01 PM
I know you are being cute. But pour me some of what you are having. i hope it is not Cognac as that stereotype would muddy the waters. If it is Cognac than you are buying as my cracker ass can only afford Jim Beam.

I don't indulge in spirits nor even the fermented, grape, as I am high off of nothing but the narcotics of truth & facts pal!!

Now, make haste and sprint away from your satanic Alt-Right residues, then join us!! :cool2:

Captain Obvious
11-11-2018, 11:04 PM
I don't indulge in spirits nor even the fermented, grape, as I am high off of nothing but the narcotics of truth & facts pal!!

Now, make haste and sprint away from your satanic Alt-Right residues, then join us!! :cool2:

Grape soda maybe?

..ok sorry, that was below the belt.

...pal, lol

jimmyz
11-11-2018, 11:06 PM

A simple .... the bar is closed would suffice.

I have been called many things here but never alt-right. Hmmm

I assume, I am your board foe now. Will you define why that might be if I am correct in my opinion please?

Raffishragabash
11-11-2018, 11:08 PM
Grape soda maybe?

..ok sorry, that was below the belt.

...pal, lol
Unfortunately my friend you are ineligible to hit me below the, belt, because you will always lack the mental capacity needed to accomplish that feat.

jimmyz
11-11-2018, 11:10 PM
Unfortunately my friend you are ineligible to hit me below the, belt, because you will always lack the mental capacity needed to accomplish that feat.

Can I offer you a cigarette... a Kool?

JK that was too easy.

What and who are you Raff. I suppose a human and American. Can we get along?

jimmyz
11-11-2018, 11:12 PM
BTW, Raff your avater was my dream of a bike and for it I would have given my soul. I got a Huffy FFS.

Raffishragabash
11-11-2018, 11:13 PM
A simple .... the bar is closed would suffice.

dictating my responses???

Alt-Right, are we?

I have been called many things here but never alt-right.

oh well now you know what they say we never know when, truth, will rear its ugly and unapologetic head

I assume, I am your board foe now.

huh?

Do I look like I practice GOP Conservatism tactics?!!!

I have no foes, I love everyone. Including you bro.

Will you define why that might be if I am correct in my opinion please?

You are verrrrry incorrect in your opinion, is what I would like to ensure that you realize I did define here.

jimmyz
11-11-2018, 11:18 PM

Alt-Right, are we?

oh well now you know what they say we never know when, truth, will rear its ugly and unapologetic head

huh?

You are verrrrry incorrect in your opinion, is what I would like to ensure that you realize I did define here.
No take-away from your posts. Sorry.

If I am on your enemies list then please proceed. lol

I drink as well. No shame brother. No meth or coke and molly but booze? Yeah, mucho as I desire. Love you.

Raffishragabash
11-12-2018, 12:04 AM
You on the other hand, I don't see you getting respect

Oh well then I guess it's good that I giveth not one, sweet f*ck, about if I get your respect or not eh? And that also goes for whoever is enjoying the routine of login daily to soar with/trolling threads on the wings of Racism's Vulture.

Going to be a long and frustrating journey for you here...
I love you too, bro.

Which therefore proves, you are ineligible to frustrate me. You lack the mental capacity needed to accomplish that feat. And don't you ever forget it :cool2:

Captain Obvious
11-12-2018, 12:16 AM
Oh well then I guess it's good that I giveth not one, sweet f*ck, about if I get your respect or not eh? And that also goes for whoever is enjoying the routine of login daily to soar with/trolling threads on the wings of Racism's Vulture.

I love you too, bro.

Which therefore proves, you are ineligible to frustrate me. You lack the mental capacity needed to accomplish that feat. And don't you ever forget it :cool2:

You repeat a lot of things, as if it were scripted.

"I love you"

"pal"

"lack of mental capacity"

"menu"

Beyond the racialist element of your delivery your script really comes off as disingenuous. So that might keep you and some of the cellar dwellers here pacified, it's really not going to gain you much respect with those here who's opinions matter.

For what it's worth.

Raffishragabash
11-12-2018, 06:25 AM
You repeat a lot of things...
"I love you"

"pal"

"lack of mental capacity"

"menu"...

When the truth is, undefeated, it must be repeated!

Raffishragabash
11-12-2018, 06:26 AM
...Can we get along?

Of course!! Let's do it!

Common
11-12-2018, 07:34 AM
When the truth is, undefeated, it must be repeated!
Actually when you have no argument you repetitively say the same thing to have something to say :)

Racism is alive and well in the black community just like the white. Its actually worse now than it was 15 yrs ago.

Raffishragabash
11-12-2018, 08:39 AM
Actually when you have no argument you repetitively say the same thing to have something to say :)

Stop your "ops hallucinating" in here! :cool2:

Racism is alive and well in the black community just like the white. Its actually worse now than it was 15 yrs ago.

Oh, I totally agree. It's exactly why I feel so sorry for Black people, in the way Obama favored lightskinned-Blacks where darkskinned-Blacks are the ones who got him elected.

That's why I love Donald Trump, and how he capsized Obama's Ashkenazim agenda to exclusively uplift lightskinned Blacks.

NO COINCIDENCE:

For two years straight, we never see Trump with any lightskinned Blacks ---only darkskinned Blacks. Just like our GOP, plantation-owning, ancestors taught him :cool2: even when Trump recently had America's Black Clergy @ the WH, every pastor was darkskinned. It was beautiful too. For a sec, I hallucinated that I was viewing an old Slick Willy 1995 Oval Ofc gala.

Common
11-12-2018, 08:41 AM
Stop your "ops hallucinating" in here! :cool2:

Oh, I totally agree. It's exactly why I feel so sorry for Black people, the way Obama favored lightskinned-Blacks when darkskinned-Blacks are the ones who got him elected.

That's why I love Donald Trump, and how he capsized Obama's Ashkenazim agenda to exclusively uplift lightskinned Blacks.

NO COINCIDENCE:

For two years straight, we never see Trump with any lightskinned Blacks ---only darkskinned Blacks. Just like our GOP, plantation-owning, ancestors taught him :cool2: even when Trump recently had America's Black Clergy @ WH, every pastor was darkskinned. It was beautiful. For a sec, I hallucinated that I was viewing an old Slick Willy 1995 Oval Ofc gala.

Are you black

Admiral Ackbar
11-12-2018, 08:42 AM
Racism is EVERYWHERE..

Raffishragabash
11-12-2018, 08:59 AM
Stop being deceitful in here. Racism is not everywhere.

Now prejudice is everywhere, sure, but it is impossible for Racism to be everywhere.

Raffishragabash
11-12-2018, 09:00 AM
Are you black
Please sir, let's discuss my scholarship you quoted. Let's not discuss me.

Captdon
11-12-2018, 09:05 AM

He what?

Captdon
11-12-2018, 09:11 AM

Alt-Right, are we?

huh?

Raffy, you are here only to make trouble. You aren't very good at it. You are humorous but ineffective. Reading your posts is like reading the comic section of the paper.

Captdon
11-12-2018, 09:16 AM
Are you black

What day of the week is it. One day he's black. The next day he's a Trump voter. At the cost of an infraction- he is a troll. He is the definition of a troll.

Safety
11-12-2018, 09:23 AM

Lawlz

Captain Obvious
11-12-2018, 10:18 AM
yo, yo..

I was illin and a chillin on a hot, summer day
Just me and my pal, M Z A

Chris
11-12-2018, 10:22 AM
yo, yo..

I was illin and a chillin on a hot, summer day
Just me and my pal, M Z A

Cultural appropriation!! :nono:

Captain Obvious
11-12-2018, 10:51 AM
What day of the week is it. One day he's black. The next day he's a Trump voter. At the cost of an infraction- he is a troll. He is the definition of a troll.

Heinz 57

Tahuyaman
11-12-2018, 11:23 AM

Lol.... Pristine intellect......hilarious.

Raffishragabash
11-12-2018, 11:29 AM
Raffy, you are here only to make trouble. You aren't very good at it. You are humorous but ineffective. Reading your posts is like reading the comic section of the paper.

Well, Hello Capt (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/102361-Gender-Sexuality-Race-and-quot-Trigglie-Smalls-quot?p=2455285&viewfull=1#post2455285)!!

On the day you stop being too cowardice to address facts, at that link, will be the day you earn the chance to viably address me about anything.

Captdon
11-12-2018, 02:13 PM
Well, Hello Capt (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/102361-Gender-Sexuality-Race-and-quot-Trigglie-Smalls-quot?p=2455285&viewfull=1#post2455285)!!

On the day you stop being too cowardice to address facts, at that link, will be the day you earn the chance to viably address me about anything.

Comedy Central:Ruffy, the toilet cleaner, takes the stage to see how it feels to be a star.

I'm addressing you now. I have never stopped addressing you. You're like the guy who dives off a cliff and hopes for the best.

Raffishragabash
11-12-2018, 02:36 PM
You're like the guy who ...

But you're like the coward who, avoids this link: Hello Capt (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/102361-Gender-Sexuality-Race-and-quot-Trigglie-Smalls-quot?p=2455285&viewfull=1#post2455285)!!

Captdon
11-12-2018, 02:39 PM
But you're like the coward who, avoids this link: Hello Capt (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/102361-Gender-Sexuality-Race-and-quot-Trigglie-Smalls-quot?p=2455285&viewfull=1#post2455285)!!

Let me make it clearer for you.

You're the kind of guy who dives off a cliff confident that the ground will break his fall.

Raffishragabash
11-12-2018, 02:42 PM
Well, let me make it clearest for you...

You are a wretched liar and I have proof of it, at this link: Hello Capt (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/102361-Gender-Sexuality-Race-and-quot-Trigglie-Smalls-quot?p=2455285&viewfull=1#post2455285)!!

Safety
11-12-2018, 02:48 PM
:happy1:

Raffishragabash
11-12-2018, 02:54 PM
Put the Popcorn back in the plastic bag pal... because that link will never be addressed, just as long as sissified cowards are allowed to login to this website.

Tahuyaman
11-12-2018, 03:11 PM
Well, let me make it clearest for you...

You are a wretched liar and I have proof of it, at this link: Hello Capt (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/102361-Gender-Sexuality-Race-and-quot-Trigglie-Smalls-quot?p=2455285&viewfull=1#post2455285)!!

WTF did that prove?

Raffishragabash
11-12-2018, 03:20 PM
It proves that a coward, tucks his tail, then whimpers on out of here EACH TIME he posts a lie and I respond with proof that he lied.

Now, since you butted in... you can take your deceit to that link/backtrack from there, to his deceitful words I responded to via the link.

Agent Zero
11-12-2018, 03:34 PM
(Who's the new guy?)

I don't know if the Iranians were racist or not, but if they were racist for releasing the black hostages first then what were they for releasing women along with the blacks?

If the inference is that the Iranians had to be racist against blacks, then, using that reasoning, they must have also not been misogynistic pigs for releasing women. Your answer may be in the following.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1979/11/18/women-blacks-ordered-freed-in-iran/66947cbd-c9b1-4933-ac10-0e400c67e215/?utm_term=.9ae2dbb88526
Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini yesterday ordered the release and immediate deportation of women and blacks among the 70 hostages held at the American Embassy here since its siezure two weeks ago by Iranian militants.
The state radio said the militants holding the embassy had accepted Khomeini's directive to free the estimated 10 women and blacks.
But shortly before midnight, 11 hours after Khomeini made the announcement, the ayatollah's son, Ahmad, emerged from the embassy and said the hostages would not be released until at least today.
The younger Khomeini, assigned to work out the details of the release, gave no explanation for the delay. There was speculation that disagreements had arisen among the students holding the hostages or that Iranian authorities were attempting to keep the release and movement of the hostages secret.
Khomeini justified his clemency on grounds that "Islam reserves special rights for women" and that "blacks for a long time have lived under oppression and pressure in America and may have been sent [to Iran under duress.]"

Tahuyaman
11-12-2018, 03:37 PM
It proves that a coward, tucks his tail, then whimpers on out of here EACH TIME he posts a lie and I respond with proof that he lied.

Now, since you butted in... you can take your deceit to that link/backtrack from there, to his deceitful words I responded to via the link.

You're a hoot.

Adelaide
11-12-2018, 08:22 PM
Discuss the topic. Stop insulting each other.

Raffishragabash
11-13-2018, 12:26 AM
(Who's the new guy?)
If the inference is...

The inference is, did the Iranians release the Blacks, because of politics?

Or, was it, realizing that Blacks go through hell in the USA via racism? ...And therefore Blacks cannot possibly help create the USA imagery nor reputation, which terrorists were angry at the USA about?

Captain Obvious
11-13-2018, 12:30 AM
The inference is, did the Iranians release the Blacks, because of politics?

Or, was it, realizing that Blacks go through hell in the USA via racism? ...And therefore Blacks cannot possibly help create the USA imagery nor reputation, which terrorists were angry at the USA about?

They probably released them because they don't have a welfare system and disapprove of birth control and no NBA team.

Tahuyaman
11-13-2018, 12:36 AM

hehe
That pretty much blew the premise for this thread out of the water.

DGUtley
11-13-2018, 02:35 PM
No, it's Safety's behavior coming back to bite him. It's really not more complicated than that.

NOTICE - Mister D TB'd for discussing member and not thread after warning.

Raffishragabash
11-13-2018, 11:46 PM
Nope. This diversion tactic posted directly below here AKA 'post #170' simply does not work :cool2:

Captain Obvious
11-13-2018, 11:54 PM
lol

Raffishragabash
11-14-2018, 12:34 AM

hehe

Quit trolling in here with @Tahuyaman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/members/1365-Tahuyaman). Quit comparing apples to, oranges, then go acquire you some critical thinking skills;

Your irrelevant link only makes any, sense, if Iran in fact has a Constitution and an Emancipation Proclamation and a Civil Rights Act of 1964/Affirmative Action, which verifies that Iran is just as racist as the USA when it disregards those 3 laws :cool2: to subjugate its Black citizens.

teeheehee

Captdon
11-14-2018, 10:57 AM
Quit trolling in here with @Tahuyaman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/members/1365-Tahuyaman). Quit comparing apples to, oranges, then go acquire you some critical thinking skills;

Your irrelevant link only makes any, sense, if Iran in fact has a Constitution and an Emancipation Proclamation and a Civil Rights Act of 1964/Affirmative Action, which verifies that Iran is just as racist as the USA when it disregards those 3 laws :cool2: to subjugate its Black citizens.

teeheehee

Blacks were released because Iran thought they could fuck with us. That's all of it right there.