PDA

View Full Version : The Gun Grabbers are already starting.

Hoosier8
11-13-2018, 12:57 PM
Dumbocrats introduced a bill that will basically ban sales of all gun parts kits and ban the advertisement of same. It is so vague that it would basically shut down buying parts for any semi-automatic rifle or pistol.https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/7115/text?r=1

)))Marc(((
11-13-2018, 01:08 PM
I find it very interesting that these so called "gun grabbers" also endorse open borders. Scary. To say the least. More intriguing is the fact that many of these folk practice the same "theology". ie: diane feinstein , ed rendell , schumer , schiff , bloomberg etc. All wish to disarm us. Really? . One is easily dismayed ; what side are these folks on again? Has the zeal of the (((afore mentioned))) resulted in "false flag" attacks? Hidden agendas and deceit?

Captain Obvious
11-13-2018, 01:09 PM
Good luck with that

Captdon
11-13-2018, 01:12 PM
They can pass any bill they want. It goes into the senate trashcan.

ripmeister
11-13-2018, 01:31 PM
I find it very interesting that these so called "gun grabbers" also endorse open borders. Scary. To say the least. More intriguing is the fact that many of these folk practice the same "theology". ie: diane feinstein , ed rendell , schumer , schiff , bloomberg etc. All wish to disarm us. Really? . One is easily dismayed ; what side are these folks on again? Has the zeal of the (((afore mentioned))) resulted in "false flag" attacks? Hidden agendas and deceit?
Who exactly is it that wants to disarm us.

zachroidott
11-13-2018, 01:41 PM
I believe 3 closed parentheses= juice.

Captain Obvious
11-13-2018, 01:42 PM
I will never support most of the idiocy this bunch puts forth.

Never, they can all go and suck a flaming bag of dicks.

ripmeister
11-13-2018, 01:51 PM
I will never support most of the idiocy this bunch puts forth.

Never, they can all go and suck a flaming bag of dicks.
LOL. I'm just trying to imagine what a flaming bag of dicks would look like. Too funny!

ripmeister
11-13-2018, 02:00 PM

I haven't heard of anyone who endorses "open borders. Enlighten me

)))Marc(((
11-13-2018, 02:09 PM
I believe 3 closed parentheses= juice.

Da goyem know !!!!

Hoosier8
11-13-2018, 02:16 PM

Democrats openly campaigned to abolish ICE, campaign against a wall. I am sure you can figure it out.

)))Marc(((
11-13-2018, 02:24 PM

OK I'll take that last comment back ; The goyem don't know yet. They are still napping.

Ethereal
11-13-2018, 04:10 PM

The ruling classes. A story as old as civilization itself. Why would it be any different in America?

ripmeister
11-13-2018, 04:29 PM
Democrats openly campaigned to abolish ICE, campaign against a wall. I am sure you can figure it out.
Ok. Among those who has said they are for "open borders"?

ripmeister
11-13-2018, 04:30 PM
The ruling classes. A story as old as civilization itself. Why would it be any different in America?

I meant specifically.

Common Sense
11-13-2018, 04:38 PM
Lol...Why does it always have to be some nefarious conspiracy theory?

Couldn't it just be that some Democrats push this type of legislation because they honestly think it could reduce gun violence? Why is it always thought to be some nefarious plot to disarm and enslave you?

Personally I don't think a lot of this legislation would be all that effective, but I don't see it as some evil scheme to put you all in FEMA camps, make your kids gay and force them to learn Spanish.

Don29palms
11-13-2018, 04:40 PM

Couldn't it just be that some Democrats push this type of legislation because they honestly think it could reduce gun violence? Why is it always thought to be some nefarious plot to disarm and enslave you?

Personally I don't think a lot of this legislation would be all that effective, but I don't see it as some evil scheme to put you all in FEMA camps, make your kids gay and force them to learn Spanish.
There is no such thing as gun violence and if you had any common sense you would know that.

Hoosier8
11-13-2018, 04:54 PM

Could be because it is proven to be ineffective. For instance, all the gun grabbers 'common sense' gun control laws were in effect in CA where the last shooting happened.

Their laws ONLY affect the law abiding.

Common Sense
11-13-2018, 05:09 PM
Could be because it is proven to be ineffective. For instance, all the gun grabbers 'common sense' gun control laws were in effect in CA where the last shooting happened.

Their laws ONLY affect the law abiding.
Firearms regulations seem to be effective in other countries...but I agree there is no legislation that can really prevent that sort of mass shooting. However, to make the leap from it being an ineffective piece of legislation, to it being a plot to disarm people as part of some grand conspiracy, is nonsense.

I'm a gun owner myself. There's an honest debate as to how effective regulations can be, but people lose me and credibility when they propagate these wild conspiracies and call Democrats gun grabbers.

Common Sense
11-13-2018, 05:10 PM
There is no such thing as gun violence and if you had any common sense you would know that.
...yeah, and there's no such thing as car accidents.

Hoosier8
11-13-2018, 05:12 PM
Firearms regulations seem to be effective in other countries...but I agree there is no legislation that can really prevent that sort of mass shooting. However, to make the leap from it being an ineffective piece of legislation, to it being a plot to disarm people as part of some grand conspiracy, is nonsense.

I'm a gun owner myself. There's an honest debate as to how effective regulations can be, but people lose me and credibility when they propagate these wild conspiracies and call Democrats gun grabbers.

Like Mexico that has much stricter gun laws? It isn't guns, it's culture and unless that is tackled, nothing will change other than Americans losing more freedom under authoritarian rule.

Captain Obvious
11-13-2018, 05:21 PM
Like Mexico that has much stricter gun laws? It isn't guns, it's culture and unless that is tackled, nothing will change other than Americans losing more freedom under authoritarian rule.

Agreed.

We have a cultural diversity of violence, guns aren't nor ever we're the issue.

Captdon
11-13-2018, 06:20 PM

Liberals.

Captdon
11-13-2018, 06:22 PM
Ok. Among those who has said they are for "open borders"?

Everyone who doesn't want to close the border. Who do you think it is? Who wants nothing done to close our borders?

Lummy
11-13-2018, 06:50 PM
You need to google. Bad.

ripmeister
11-14-2018, 12:33 PM
Everyone who doesn't want to close the border. Who do you think it is? Who wants nothing done to close our borders?
Classic. Answering a question with questions. I guess you lack an answer.

ripmeister
11-14-2018, 12:34 PM
You need to google. Bad.
No I don't. You made the claim with others. Back it up. The onus is on you.

Captdon
11-15-2018, 10:56 AM
Classic. Answering a question with questions. I guess you lack an answer.

Couldn't comprehend my first sentence? I guess you lack certain reading skills.

Everyone who doesn't want to close the border. Post #24

The Xl
11-15-2018, 10:57 AM
The left doesn't seem to understand the second amendment.