PDA

View Full Version : Migrant caravan said to now have reached Guadalajara.

Lummy
11-15-2018, 12:57 PM
They are gathering at the fence.

Nov 15:
The first groups of caravan migrants have reached the US-Mexico border and are staying in shelters in Tijuana, Mexico.
Thousands more lag far behind the initial group, and Tijuana officials expect them to arrive within weeks.
The US government has responded by shutting down lanes at the San Diego ports of entry and setting up barriers and wire.
The roughly 5,200 troops that the Trump administration deployed ahead of the caravan are still in Texas — hundreds of miles away from where the caravan is arriving.
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/11/15/the-first-group-of-caravan-migrants-has-reached-the-us-border-while-thousands-of-others-lag-behind-heres-what-awaits-them-when-they-arrive/23590561/

Nov 12:

Nov 12: (ed) Most appear intent on taking the Pacific coast route northward to the border city of Tijuana, which is still about 1,550 miles away. The migrants have come about 1,200 miles since they started out in Honduras around Oct 13.

Says that many have resorted to hitchhiking, which is not worthy of pity or any empathy, IMHO. These people don't have to come here. They do not face extraordinary hardship or theat at home. They come as an invasion mob of opportunists, not as persecuted refugees.
https://www.kiro7.com/news/world/migrant-caravan-moving-to-western-mexico-city-of-guadalajara/871469494

(https://www.kiro7.com/news/world/migrant-caravan-moving-to-western-mexico-city-of-guadalajara/871469494)

Lummy
11-15-2018, 12:57 PM
The time to mow them down like an invasive species is right now.

Lummy
11-15-2018, 12:59 PM
Here's a cute movie clip:

https://youtu.be/CVC2vyVCWJI?t=9

MisterVeritis
11-15-2018, 02:22 PM
Should we use deadly force against the invaders? I believe we should. Use aimed rifle fire to kill the ones who go over the fences. They will stop coming.

Then empty the nation of its illegal aliens. Round them up and drive them into Mexico. If they try to cross our border shoot them.

jigglepete
11-15-2018, 02:26 PM
Should we use deadly force against the invaders? I believe we should. Use aimed rifle fire to kill the ones who go over the fences. They will stop coming.

Then empty the nation of its illegal aliens. Round them up and drive them into Mexico. If they try to cross our border shoot them.

Or, just force them to pass through Rio, and maybe they will perish from STD's before they arrive here, or is that idea too passive aggressive?

Tahuyaman
11-15-2018, 02:58 PM
I read somewhere that during the movement of the caravan the transsexuals united and broke off into their own separate caravan. Then some American tranny support group paid for a bus to pick them up. I just thought that was funny.

Lummy
11-15-2018, 03:33 PM
If they are allowed to pass into this country, millions more will follow them. We need to sent a very clear message to them that what they're doing amounts to a foreign invasion, and they are the enemy. Either they follow our laws or they die. No quarter.

ripmeister
11-15-2018, 03:37 PM
I just came in from outside. The sky appeared to be intact.

Lummy
11-15-2018, 03:45 PM
What lazy rationalization does to a person. ^^^

Lummy
11-15-2018, 03:46 PM
What would St Spielberg do?

Lummy
11-15-2018, 03:47 PM
Why, he'd wait to see how it shakes out, then make a movie about it. Sillys.

Tahuyaman
11-15-2018, 04:15 PM
I just came in from outside. The sky appeared to be intact.

How many can we take in? Is there a limit? Another 20 million? Maybe only 10 million?

Should we say to hell with it and eliminate our border security in total? Let everyone from everywhere come here, right?

ripmeister
11-15-2018, 04:18 PM
How many can we take in? Is there a limit? Another 20 million? Maybe only 10 million?

Should we say to hell with it and eliminate our border security in total? Let everyone from everywhere come here, right?
I'm all for border security, legal immigration etc. I just don't buy into the "invasion", existential threat, red herring that The Salesman promotes.

Tahuyaman
11-15-2018, 04:40 PM
I'm all for border security, legal immigration etc. I just don't buy into the "invasion", existential threat, red herring that The Salesman promotes.

ok. How many should we accept? Is there a limit? Should we accept any even if they have no actual plan as to how they will support themselves? Should we accept everyone who wants to come here?

Don't tap dance around those questions.

Abby08
11-15-2018, 09:09 PM
If it isn't an invasion, what is it?

Thousands of people, storming our southern borders, not listening to out President telling them to go back, not caring to go about it legally... saying things like.."no one is going to stop us", climbing walls and fences, taunting the border patrol.

Sounds like an invasion, to me.

Why, when asked, "how many are YOU taking home," is there only silence?

Abby08
11-15-2018, 09:15 PM
ok. How many should we accept? Is there a limit? Should we accept any even if they have no actual plan as to how they will support themselves? Should we accept everyone who wants to come here?

The sooner those people realize, we won't take care of anyone who comes here illegally, or, doesn't follow the correct procedure for applying for amnesty, that they WILL be sent back, the sooner illegal immigration will subside.

Actually DOING those things, is the problem our government seems to have.... right now, all I'm hearing is just a lot of the same ole talk.

Edit.... should day, asylum, not, amnesty.

MisterVeritis
11-15-2018, 09:51 PM
Warn them. If they cross shoot them.

Abby08
11-15-2018, 11:18 PM
Warn them. If they cross shoot them.

You see, that's what I say, what I believe we have a right to do....but, too many people become unglued when I say it.

Tahuyaman
11-16-2018, 12:48 AM
The sooner those people realize, we won't take care of anyone who comes here illegally, or, doesn't follow the correct procedure for applying for amnesty, that they WILL be sent back, the sooner illegal immigration will subside.

Actually DOING those things, is the problem our government seems to have.... right now, all I'm hearing is just a lot of the same ole talk.

Edit.... should day, asylum, not, amnesty.

did you notice? ripmeister wouldn’t answer my questions.

ripmeister
11-16-2018, 11:44 AM

Ok. 1) Depends. It shouldn't be an arbitrary number. 2) No, we should not accept such just because the want in but there may be such a need especially in terms of legitimate asylum seekers. Like most things its not black and white. 3)No

Abby08
11-16-2018, 11:45 AM
did you notice? ripmeister wouldn’t answer my questions.

I've noticed, a lot of people won't answer those questions.

ripmeister
11-16-2018, 11:46 AM
did you notice? @ripmeister (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2035) wouldn’t answer my questions.
Answered. I don't sit on this site 24/7 so sometimes it takes a while for me to get back.

Mini Me
11-16-2018, 01:35 PM
The time to mow them down like an invasive species is right now.
Such a humanitarian you are!NOT!

Do you realize these poor people are trying to escape people like you?:violent1:

Mini Me
11-16-2018, 01:43 PM
I f they stay in Mexico, that is the worst of all fates! The cartels will grind them into meatloaf!

We need to put pressure on Mexico to keep them there, and feed and house them. Altho, I doubt they would do that.

Abby08
11-16-2018, 01:48 PM
Such a humanitarian you are!NOT!

Do you realize these poor people are trying to escape people like you?:violent1:

Do you watch the news? Look at media sites?

Then you've seen what these poor people are doing.... taunting border patrol agents, disregarding our laws, giving us the middle finger, essentially, as they say, " you can't stop us."

The argument, "they just want better lives," has long since been debunked...if that were true, they'd go through the correct process and, not come as invading hordes.

But, I really believe you already know all of this, being against illegal immigration, as you've claimed.

Abby08
11-16-2018, 01:50 PM
Haha....if so many people here, are no better than the people in their home countries.... why do they all flock here?

Tahuyaman
11-16-2018, 01:53 PM
I f they stay in Mexico, that is the worst of all fates! The cartels will grind them into meatloaf!

We need to put pressure on Mexico to keep them there, and feed and house them. Altho, I doubt they would do that.

So what it it? Should we pressure Mexico to keep them and support them or is staying in Mexico the worst of all fates?

Abby08
11-16-2018, 01:58 PM
So what it it? Should we pressure Mexico to keep them and support them or is staying in Mexico the worst of all fates?

We need to pressure Mexico to keep them....the ones that reject the offer, are ones who only want to come here, for government benefits.

What the cartels may/may not, do with them...none of our concern.