PDA

View Full Version : Kamala Harris compares ICE to KKK, gets slammed for 'disgusting,' 'horrifying' remark

Cannons Front
11-16-2018, 07:58 AM
California Democrat and likely 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris drew fury after comparing U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to the Ku Klux Klan during a hearing on Capitol Hill.

She asked Ronald Vitiello, President Trump's nominee to lead ICE, whether he shares what she said was the public’s view that ICE was spreading fear and mistrust, in particular among immigrant communities, the same way the KKK did.

“Are you aware of the perception of many about how the power and the discretion at ICE is being used to enforce the laws and do you see any parallels [with the KKK]?,” she asked.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-under-fire-after-comparing-ice-to-kkk

It is nice to see the Democrat leaders are continuing to be divisive and inflammatory.

It is amazing that enforcing current existing laws many of which were passed by the Democrats is now looked at it as being like the KKK.......... Well the KKK was founded by Democrats so I guess they know best...

MMC
11-16-2018, 08:30 AM
California Democrat and likely 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris drew fury after comparing U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to the Ku Klux Klan during a hearing on Capitol Hill.

She asked Ronald Vitiello, President Trump's nominee to lead ICE, whether he shares what she said was the public’s view that ICE was spreading fear and mistrust, in particular among immigrant communities, the same way the KKK did.

“Are you aware of the perception of many about how the power and the discretion at ICE is being used to enforce the laws and do you see any parallels [with the KKK]?,” she asked.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-under-fire-after-comparing-ice-to-kkk

It is nice to see the Democrat leaders are continuing to be divisive and inflammatory.

It is amazing that enforcing current existing laws many of which were passed by the Democrats is now looked at it as being like the KKK.......... Well the KKK was founded by Democrats so I guess they know best...

She must not be serious abut running for the Presidency, and just wants facetime with the Demos propaganda machine.

Lummy
11-16-2018, 09:20 AM
Kamala sees herself as a judge in an inquisition, and she's as crazy as Ocasio-Cortez. How either one of them got elected is only explained by how stupid the electorate is that elected them.

Lummy
11-16-2018, 09:31 AM
Every word that comes out of that woman's mouth is accusatory. She's absurd, disfunctional and more nonsensical than even Maxine Waters.

Common
11-16-2018, 09:42 AM
Kamala Harris is a racist nothing more, nothing less. She subscribes to the democrat agenda that they want illegal immigrants to vote so they can gain power and she wants ice abolished so they can have open borders to dilute the white majority.

Thats what she and other democrats are all about, thats what obamas agenda was for 8 yrs on the sneak.

Lummy
11-16-2018, 10:03 AM
The sooner liberal Democrats face this fact of what they've done, the sooner they can be rehabilitated.

Tahuyaman
11-16-2018, 10:41 AM
She must not be serious abut running for the Presidency, and just wants facetime with the Demos propaganda machine.

Nope, she's serious. Plus most Democrats agree with her on this one.

Standing Wolf
11-16-2018, 10:45 AM
...Plus most Democrats agree with her on this one.

No.

pragmatic
11-16-2018, 10:58 AM
It was a rather idiotic comment for Kamala Harris to make.

One has to wonder what the hell she was thinking at the time....

pragmatic
11-16-2018, 10:59 AM
Nope, she's serious. Plus most Democrats agree with her on this one.

Seriously doubt that....

Safety
11-16-2018, 11:21 AM
She is entitled to her opinion, which is no more invalid than those on the right that compares BLM to the KKK.

Common
11-16-2018, 11:37 AM
No.
I believe that many democrats are not for that but I do believe they will vote democrat anyway.

Republicans are guilty of the same thing with some issues so its not one sided. The difference is some things blindly voted for by party are far worse for the country in the short and long term.

Tahuyaman
11-16-2018, 01:54 PM
Seriously doubt that....Why would you doubt it?

Tahuyaman
11-16-2018, 01:55 PM
No.
yes

Cannons Front
11-16-2018, 04:00 PM
She is entitled to her opinion, which is no more invalid than those on the right that compares BLM to the KKK.
I agree she is entitled to her own opinion, so is everyone. So David Duke is allowed to his own opinions then, and should be allowed to express them? How about groups? Skinheads allowed their opinion? BLM has one too that's ok right? NAACP they are just as good as NAAWP right?

I just want to make sure because I seem to remember a lot of posts that indicated some peoples beliefs or opinions were wrong...….. But maybe it was another member that had said that.....

Safety
11-16-2018, 04:19 PM
I agree she is entitled to her own opinion, so is everyone. So David Duke is allowed to his own opinions then, and should be allowed to express them? How about groups? Skinheads allowed their opinion? BLM has one too that's ok right? NAACP they are just as good as NAAWP right?

I just want to make sure because I seem to remember a lot of posts that indicated some peoples beliefs or opinions were wrong...….. But maybe it was another member that had said that.....

When has David Duke not been afforded the opportunity to speak his mind? You conflate comdemning his words, like with Farrakhan, with not being allowed to speak. I have no idea where you were going with the NAACP or NAAWP, and I suspect you don’t know either.

jigglepete
11-16-2018, 04:31 PM
When has David Duke not been afforded the opportunity to speak his mind? You conflate comdemning his words, like with Farrakhan, with not being allowed to speak. I have no idea where you were going with the NAACP or NAAWP, and I suspect you don’t know either.

He must be referring to the National Association for the Advancement of Weird People, of which I happen to be a card carrying member.

Tahuyaman
11-16-2018, 05:06 PM

That wasn't a very smart comment.