PDA

View Full Version : How far are you willing to go?

RightWingExtremist
01-20-2013, 01:28 PM
Obama was officially sworn in today. But what bothers me is how far people will go to get people like him elected to office. First, he went on about not raising taxes on anyone, but then he goes on this crusade against the rich, and force feeds the US one of the largest tax hikes in its history in 2010. For all of his anti war stances, he put boots on the ground in Sudan and Uganda, and launched a naval offensive against Muammar Qaddafi in Libya. He contended that he would cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term in office--its term two, and we are $5.4 trillion more in debt than when he took office. He spoke of transparency, but for all of the negotiations on Obamacare, all of them were conducted behind closed doors. How far are you willing to go liberals?

When someone lies to you, do you praise him/her? Or do you punish him? Just how much will you permit yourselves to be lied to in this manner?

patrickt
01-20-2013, 02:01 PM
I arrested a group of young people defrauding senior citizens.They were representing a bogus charity and collecting money. When they got very sanctimonious I pointed out they were lying. "We never did," the leader said. She smiled sweetly and said, "If you say something untrue for Jesus is isn't a lie. It's a heavenly deception."

I suppose it the same for other religions like the far left. When Barack Obama promised the Russians he would be more "flexible" after the election he wasn't promising to betray the U.S. or promising to help Russia. No, it was a heavenly deception designed to help him get elected. He did get the Russian endorsement and it apparently helped.

Cigar
01-20-2013, 04:17 PM
Deal with it, you lost, twice.

Grow up, be a Man, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, you can't win all the time.

Stop whining, it's embarrising to see you boys cry day after day, week after week.

A Black Man won, you'll get over it.

Focus your efforts on getting a candidate that someone likes, four years from now.

Enjoy the inaugurration tomorrow. :)

patrickt
01-20-2013, 04:19 PM
So, Cigar can't say how far he will go but I suspect we all know already.

Peter1469
01-20-2013, 05:14 PM

Grow up, be a Man, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, you can't win all the time.

Stop whining, it's embarrising to see you boys cry day after day, week after week.

Focus your efforts on getting a candidate that someone likes, four years from now.

I am planning on watching Apocalypse Now Redux.

RightWingExtremist
01-20-2013, 05:30 PM

You spelled inauguration and embarrassing wrong. Uneducated prick. Whatcha gonna do? Blame it on Bush? Deal with it.

Oh, and you have demonstrated your lack of reading comprehension by not answering the question.

Nice dodge. But then again, that's what you liberals do, isn't it?

Cigar
01-20-2013, 05:36 PM
You spelled inauguration and embarrassing wrong. Uneducated prick. Whatcha gonna do? Blame it on Bush? Deal with it.

Oh, and you have demonstrated your lack of reading comprehension by not answering the question.

Hey you work on correcting my spelling on the forum, and when your done, shine my shoes and while you are on your knees lick your lips. :)

You know what I'll do?

Wait in line to Vote, 2 hours after I've already knew Obama won, just to run up the score; Bitch.

Guerilla
01-20-2013, 05:37 PM
How far am I willing to go? As far as full blown revolution, violent if necessary. I just wish others were willing to go that far...

Cigar
01-20-2013, 05:40 PM
How far am I willing to go? As far as full blown revolution, violent if necessary. I just wish others were willing to go that far...

Bring it on; don't forget your AR, the Drones need a bigger target than little dicks.

ptif219
01-20-2013, 05:40 PM

So lies don't matter as long as it is a liberal democrat

Cigar
01-20-2013, 05:43 PM
So lies don't matter as long as it is a liberal democrat

Yep, so long as the cry babies are on the sidelines bitching like little girls, I'm happy for the next 4 years.

Football time, you girls go shopping.

RightWingExtremist
01-20-2013, 05:46 PM
Hey you work on correcting my spelling on the forum, and when your done, shine my shoes and while you are on your knees lick your lips. :)

You know what I'll do?

Wait in line to Vote, 2 hours after I've already knew Obama won, just to run up the score; Bitch.

Yep. Typical liberal response. You want that Welfare check so bad you'll stand in line for 2 hours to vote, for Obama. The only reason you people vote is to be given things. And by the way, I ain't nobody's bitch, son.

Private Pickle
01-20-2013, 05:47 PM
Yep, so long as the cry babies are on the sidelines bitching like little girls, I'm happy for the next 4 years.

Do you have any concept of the governing theory of checks and balances? Obviously not or you would realize A) that the House is run by the Repubs and B) that you're selling your Constitutional rights for the sake of saying "nah nah nah nahhhh nah"....

RightWingExtremist
01-20-2013, 05:48 PM

Hey guess what, when a Democratically held senate can't pass a budget in over 1,400 days, just who is it standing on the sidelines?

Guerilla
01-20-2013, 05:48 PM
Bring it on; don't forget your AR, the Drones need a bigger target than little dicks.

Yes that would be the response from an ignorant troll posting the first thing that comes to mind. Just to murder any disidents. That's the same controlling mindset that causes the world to hate americans. please respond with something of substance.

RightWingExtremist
01-20-2013, 05:51 PM

Cue self projection. A drone wouldn't need to run on sensors to find an ego that size. One would however, have to use an electron microscope to find whatever brain matter exists in that skull of yours.

ptif219
01-20-2013, 05:57 PM

So you have no problem with lies or corruption unless it is GOP. You are a hypocrite

Stop the double standard and hold both parties to the same rules and standards

Cigar
01-20-2013, 06:37 PM
So you have no problem with lies or corruption unless it is GOP. You are a hypocrite

Stop the double standard and hold both parties to the same rules and standards

No problem at all, because as long as people like you are whining on Internet forums; I know I'll have entertainment and they are losers. :)

Carygrant
01-20-2013, 06:42 PM

You seem to be a rather unhappy guy .
Do you bleat and whine all the time ?
So Obama is the best scammer ever in your dream world . Get over it .

RightWingExtremist
01-20-2013, 08:07 PM
You seem to be a rather unhappy guy .
Do you bleat and whine all the time ?
So Obama is the best scammer ever in your dream world . Get over it .

Says the guy with -4,060 karma. Seems as if that is your job. And what does a British man have any business doing commenting on American affairs? Tend to your business you mindless sot.

ptif219
01-20-2013, 09:24 PM
No problem at all, because as long as people like you are whining on Internet forums; I know I'll have entertainment and they are losers. :)

You mean you will continue to be a troll and a hypocrite.

Cigar
01-20-2013, 09:30 PM
You mean you will continue to be a troll and a hypocrite.

That depends, are you a whiny loser? :)

RightWingExtremist
01-21-2013, 12:01 AM

No, that title belongs to you. Jackass.

ptif219
01-21-2013, 12:18 AM

No, I show the lies and hypocrisy of liberals

Carygrant
01-21-2013, 05:14 AM

I see you are from Florida . I bet you also get a lot of hot air from Texarse . Buy a mask .

ptif219
01-21-2013, 09:02 AM
I see you are from Florida . I bet you also get a lot of hot air from Texarse . Buy a mask .

I need a mask from the liberal stench from South Florida

Cigar
01-21-2013, 09:06 AM

How about Smoking Guns Exploding Mushroom Clouds :tongue:

ptif219
01-21-2013, 09:11 AM
How about Smoking Guns Exploding Mushroom Clouds :tongue:

You mean the fact that a democrat president is the only one to ever use an atomic bomb in war