PDA

View Full Version : The Georgia senate race

pjohns
11-16-2018, 11:55 PM
Stacey Abrams--in an act of defiance and supreme bitterness--has refused to concede (even though she has admitted that she cannot hope to overcome her opponent's lead); and she blames the state for the "fail[ure]" of "democracy."

Most second-place finishers--in senatorial elections, or any other elections--call the victor, and extend their congratulations.

But not Ms. Abrams.

It seems to be the new normal. At least, in the Democratic Party. One wonders if these sore losers merely hope to stir up there respective bases, for the next election.

Or if, perhaps, they want to help our republic to fail--in order to usher in the sort of system with which they would feel more comfortable.

nathanbforrest45
11-17-2018, 12:00 AM
The Democrats know instinctively that the Founding Fathers were right and most people are not equipped to vote responsibly. However, they want to take it one step further and simply allow a government nominated "Voting Committee" to appoint the government officials they know are the best choice for the position.

Tahuyaman
11-17-2018, 12:02 AM
Democrats think an election is illegitimate when they lose. Sadly, probably 30% of the population is in that camp.

Standing Wolf
11-17-2018, 12:17 AM
Democrats think an election is illegitimate when they lose....

Which Chief Executive has been tweeting non-stop since Election Day about how his Party's candidates are only losing because of "widespread voter fraud"? I do believe it's the same guy who explained his losing the popular vote in 2016 because "three millions illegals voted".

nathanbforrest45
11-17-2018, 12:34 AM
Which Chief Executive has been tweeting non-stop since Election Day about how his Party's candidates are only losing because of "widespread voter fraud"? I do believe it's the same guy who explained his losing the popular vote in 2016 because "three millions illegals voted".

He is consistent isn't he. he is also probably right.

You are not down in Florida watching this wholesale attempt at stealing the election unfold. How many times can election supervisors fuck up the voting count before we start to question the validity of any election in this state?

Tahuyaman
11-17-2018, 12:38 AM

I live in Washington state. This is a state where Democrats have won a gubernatorial election on admitted vote fraud. Of course it was admitted months after the fact.

Standing Wolf
11-17-2018, 12:42 AM
He is consistent isn't he. he is also probably right.

You are not down in Florida watching this wholesale attempt at stealing the election unfold. How many times can election supervisors $#@! up the voting count before we start to question the validity of any election in this state?

I can't really speak to Florida, because I haven't paid that election much attention. I just know that Trump was tweeting untrue and unfounded accusations about the Senate race in Arizona and it made him appear incredibly foolish. Even the most ardent Trump supporters here, like Governor Ducey, were contradicting him and pointing out the transparency and total legitimacy of the proceedings here.

roadmaster
11-17-2018, 12:55 AM
I know Judicial watch has a team of lawyers in Fl. They go after the right and left if there is fraud.

Green Arrow
11-17-2018, 01:25 AM
Stacey Abrams--in an act of defiance and supreme bitterness--has refused to concede (even though she has admitted that she cannot hope to overcome her opponent's lead); and she blames the state for the "fail[ure]" of "democracy."

Most second-place finishers--in senatorial elections, or any other elections--call the victor, and extend their congratulations.

But not Ms. Abrams.

It seems to be the new normal. At least, in the Democratic Party. One wonders if these sore losers merely hope to stir up there respective bases, for the next election.

Or if, perhaps, they want to help our republic to fail--in order to usher in the sort of system with which they would feel more comfortable.

It’s a gubernatorial election, not a senate election.

Common
11-17-2018, 06:18 AM
Democrats wont concede because they hope they can steal the election in fraudalent recounts.

Any honest american knows there is voter fraud on some level most everywhere, its near impossible to acertain that.

Its incredibly impossible that every election where the democrat loses the same county in florida has to have recounts. EVERY TIME, if the democrat wins the voting in that county is PERFECT and its been that way since the same supervisor was appointed and now elected. Now other parts of the country are picking up her tactics.

stjames1_53
11-17-2018, 06:20 AM
Abrams is a bitter b!tch and a racist, on the dodge for her student loans, too. And a typical democrat loser. She's taken her loss talking points straight from Hillary.
Wait for her pile of excuses. They are coming.

stjames1_53
11-17-2018, 06:21 AM
Democrats wont concede because they hope they can steal the election in fraudalent recounts.

Any honest american knows there is voter fraud on some level most everywhere, its near impossible to acertain that.

Its incredibly impossible that every election where the democrat loses the same county in florida has to have recounts. EVERY TIME, if the democrat wins the voting in that county is PERFECT and its been that way since the same supervisor was appointed and now elected. Now other parts of the country are picking up her tactics.
The dems usually have 110% of a counties voter turnout when they win.

Common
11-17-2018, 06:23 AM

Trump has nothing to do with these fraudalent recounts and the 2016 presidential election doesnt have anything to do with these midterms.

I have personally posted 5 different PROVEN voter fraud articles from different areas of the country.
Two of which have led to arrests of DEMOCRATS.

The most notable being in Texas were 5 members of the texas democrat committee were arrested and indicted for running an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT VOTER REGISTRATION RING that was going on for two years that they could acertain and could have been going on much longer.

Anyone that believes california has no illegal aliens voting is progressive liberal because they are the only ones that would say they believe that and even they dont.

donttread
11-17-2018, 11:32 AM

But not Ms. Abrams.

They are just brats fueled by our sorry ass world full of those who never learned to lose or fail and rise again

MisterVeritis
11-17-2018, 11:33 AM

But not Ms. Abrams.

Uh, governor's race.

MisterVeritis
11-17-2018, 11:35 AM
I can't really speak to Florida, because I haven't paid that election much attention. I just know that Trump was tweeting untrue and unfounded accusations about the Senate race in Arizona and it made him appear incredibly foolish. Even the most ardent Trump supporters here, like Governor Ducey, were contradicting him and pointing out the transparency and total legitimacy of the proceedings here.
Each state can do what it wants. It seems your state has created a lawful environment where those who want to ensure their elections go as planned have the wiggle room needed.

donttread
11-17-2018, 12:26 PM
Uh, governor's race.

We live in an "Alexa how do I act " society.

pjohns
11-17-2018, 12:55 PM
Which Chief Executive has been tweeting non-stop since Election Day about how his Party's candidates are only losing because of "widespread voter fraud"?
True enough.

But also irrelevant.

Can you say tu quoque?

pjohns
11-17-2018, 01:00 PM
It’s a gubernatorial election, not a senate election.

You are entirely correct.

My bad, as the kids say nowadays.

But that still does not vitiate the central point, viz.: Stacey Abrams acted in a bitter and churlish fashion--nothing approaching the graciousness with which most losing candidates end their campaigns.

It is a point that should not be overlooked...

Captdon
11-17-2018, 01:03 PM
TDS. It's always about Trump.