PDA

View Full Version : 50 percent of people think Republicans deliberately hurting the Economy

jgreer
11-03-2011, 02:14 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/post/will-voters-buy-the-idea-that-gop-is-sabotaging-economy/2011/03/03/gIQAJHziiM_blog.html

People are on to the Republican game of hurting the economy and blaming Obama. They are more worried about getting more of their politicians into office then they are about the American people!

MMC
11-03-2011, 02:36 PM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 20% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -22 (see trends).

For the full month of October, the president’s Approval Index rating fell to the lowest level yet measured for this president. Just 17% now believe the U.S. is generally heading in the right direction. Yesterday, President Obama mocked House Republicans for passing a resolution affirming “In God We Trust” as our national motto. See the president suggest that God wants the nation to help itself by putting people back to work.....snip~

Looks like their numbers are still better than your man Flint! ;) ;D

Conley
11-03-2011, 02:38 PM
A negative 22 rating? :o Jeez...

I hope the Republican's plan is more than just praying that God fixes things ;D :f_doh:

wingrider
11-03-2011, 11:44 PM
this is nonesense. the house has passed 15 bills that deal with job creation, and improving the economy.. but guess what.. the senate won't bring them up for a vote and the president is off campaigning..

ABBO

freecell
11-04-2011, 02:30 AM
I don't think they are.

spunkloaf
11-05-2011, 12:51 AM
I'm just gonna say it. Right wingers are dumb fucks. They're dumb when they think they're right. They're dumb when they know they're wrong. They're dumb. They will never let you know it. But they are fucking retarded liberals. Yes, they are liberals. Except they're just.....dumb.

Mister D
11-05-2011, 10:32 AM
I'm just gonna say it. Right wingers are dumb fucks. They're dumb when they think they're right. They're dumb when they know they're wrong. They're dumb. They will never let you know it. But they are fucking retarded liberals. Yes, they are liberals. Except they're just.....dumb.

Thank you for that sober (not) contribution.

jgreer
11-05-2011, 03:31 PM
I don't think they are dumb just selfish. They want everything for themselves and the rest of society can just fall apart. It is sad to see what is happening in this country. Conservatives will realize one day when they are broke and in the streets like the liberals they make fun of. I guess that is what it will take for some of you to open your eyes. Once your jobs and homes are gone you will wake up.

wingrider
11-05-2011, 03:56 PM
I don't think they are dumb just selfish. They want everything for themselves and the rest of society can just fall apart. It is sad to see what is happening in this country. Conservatives will realize one day when they are broke and in the streets like the liberals they make fun of. I guess that is what it will take for some of you to open your eyes. Once your jobs and homes are gone you will wake up.

how freaking ignorant are you? it is not conservatives that are driving class envy and want a freaking nanny state to take care of them from cradle to grave.

it is not conservatives that want to use the force of government to confiscate the property of others and then redistibute it as liberals see fit..

Conley
11-05-2011, 03:58 PM
Eminent domain can be a terrible thing. Republicans and Democrats have both used it but it seems more of a liberal concept.

freecell
11-06-2011, 12:43 AM

how freaking ignorant are you? it is not conservatives that are driving class envy and want a freaking nanny state to take care of them from cradle to grave.

it is not conservatives that want to use the force of government to confiscate the property of others and then redistibute it as liberals see fit..

I agree.

MMC
11-06-2011, 04:28 AM

Meet the Liberal Elite! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZrqdZFFb5c#)

Truly you do not seem to Understand Conservatives and Or Republicans. How is it we are selfish when we want no higher taxes for anyone? You could call us selfish if we just wanted low taxes for ourselves. But such is hardly the case. Again the liberal elite attempting to do the thinking for others also comes into play. Again trying to play on the Constitution? One minute all want equality, and now fairness and justice interpreted by ones own definition. Yet once again Liberals and Democrats would seek out to target a specific group of people. All based on Economic Wealth.

Selfishness my ass.....when one works to build a buisness from the ground up and takes care of all those people who work for him. Some who retire long before the buisness folds or gets solds out. Takes care of all that helped build the buisness. Become like family and friends. Putting in 16 -18 hrs a day if not more. Working hard to get what one wants and if in buisness achieving success. Paying employees good money and working with them when they have things that come up in their life. Issues that deal with family or sickness and even life. People who are cared for and wanted. Appreciated and shown so. Where is your selfishness? Most small and medium sized buisnesses are this way and they are the bulk of the economy. Not Corporations!