PDA

View Full Version : Migrant caravan meets hostility in Tijuana: ‘Go back to your country!’

Common
11-18-2018, 08:05 AM
Wow, Mexicans are alot smarter than our liberal politicians and care more about their country too.

Many of the nearly 3,000 Central American migrants who have reached the Mexican border with California via caravan said they do not feel welcome in the city of Tijuana (https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/tijuana/), where hundreds more migrants are headed after more than a month on the road.
The vast majority were camped at an outdoor sports complex, sleeping on a dirt baseball field and under bleachers with a view of the steel walls topped by barbed wire at the newly reinforced U.S.-Mexico border. The city opened the complex after other shelters were filled to capacity. Church groups provided portable showers, bathrooms and sinks. The federal government estimates the migrant crowd in Tijuana (https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/tijuana/) could soon swell to 10,000.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/18/migrant-caravan-meets-hostility-tijuana/

Admiral Ackbar
11-18-2018, 09:15 AM
Why would the citizens of Tijuana want these animals in their town any more than we want them in Tennessee? Trump is right in the way he describes them?

Animals, drug heads, gang members and diseased.

God Bless America, God Bless Donald Trump and God Help the people of Tijauana in dealing with this filth

DGUtley
11-18-2018, 09:17 AM
Are they enjoying the cheese?

Abby08
11-18-2018, 09:38 AM
Kinda ironic, though, wouldn't you say? How many Mexicans come HERE illegally?

But, no, I don't blame them one bit, they shouldn't have to accept those people into their country, any more than we should.

jet57
11-18-2018, 09:55 AM
Wow, Mexicans are alot smarter than our liberal politicians and care more about their country too.

Many of the nearly 3,000 Central American migrants who have reached the Mexican border with California via caravan said they do not feel welcome in the city of Tijuana (https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/tijuana/), where hundreds more migrants are headed after more than a month on the road.
The vast majority were camped at an outdoor sports complex, sleeping on a dirt baseball field and under bleachers with a view of the steel walls topped by barbed wire at the newly reinforced U.S.-Mexico border. The city opened the complex after other shelters were filled to capacity. Church groups provided portable showers, bathrooms and sinks. The federal government estimates the migrant crowd in Tijuana (https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/tijuana/) could soon swell to 10,000.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/18/migrant-caravan-meets-hostility-tijuana/

I would suppose that the Mexicans are getting a little sick and tired of being used as a conduit. What's wrong is that our immigration process is waaay fucked up and just too small. Ellis island had its purpose and in the days of old hundreds of thousands were coming here at one time. They were often running from the very same things and coming for the same other reasons, but we processed them differently.

MMC
11-18-2018, 10:02 AM

You could have added this to your other Thread on the Mayor of Tijuana and what he was saying about these migrants.

Someone even paid for a health clinic on wheels to follow the Caravan.

Follow the money is what should be done. Then putting on display who is funding the migrations.

MisterVeritis
11-18-2018, 01:03 PM
I would suppose that the Mexicans are getting a little sick and tired of being used as a conduit. What's wrong is that our immigration process is waaay fucked up and just too small. Ellis island had its purpose and in the days of old hundreds of thousands were coming here at one time. They were often running from the very same things and coming for the same other reasons, but we processed them differently.
We need to cut legal immigration by 80%. We have more Democrats than any country needs.

Captdon
11-18-2018, 01:08 PM
It's racism by that stupid pig of a mayor. What's wrong with him? The "immigrants" don't like the food and he's bitching, the racist dog.

donttread
11-18-2018, 01:45 PM
Why would the citizens of Tijuana want these animals in their town any more than we want them in Tennessee? Trump is right in the way he describes them?

Animals, drug heads, gang members and diseased.

God Bless America, God Bless Donald Trump and God Help the people of Tijauana in dealing with this filth

I imagine many of them just want a better life. That doesn't mean we can take them in. We don't have to hate them to turn them away.
What gets me is the hypocrisy of Mexico not wanting immigrants. LOL

MMC
11-18-2018, 01:52 PM
I imagine many of them just want a better life. That doesn't mean we can take them in. We don't have to hate them to turn them away.

What should be done if it is discovered that the Demo's NGO's are behind the money and the migration?

roadmaster
11-19-2018, 12:27 AM
In Mexico in Tijuana they are linking up on facebook anti-Caravan WhatsApp group. Now I don't do facebook but what they are saying is this:

Members suggested using Molotov cocktails & burning down shelters, and compared Hondurans “gonorrhea.” Others suggested delivering pizza & hamburgers filled with pesticide to migrants. They also attacked a Mexican woman calling her a $itch for defending them. Some are yelling Trump is right this is an invasion. They are also yelling article 33 from the Mexican constitution.

donttread
11-19-2018, 07:13 AM
What should be done if it is discovered that the Demo's NGO's are behind the money and the migration?

Just expose it and it will back fire on them

Cannons Front
11-19-2018, 07:15 AM
I would suppose that the Mexicans are getting a little sick and tired of being used as a conduit. What's wrong is that our immigration process is waaay $#@!ed up and just too small. Ellis island had its purpose and in the days of old hundreds of thousands were coming here at one time. They were often running from the very same things and coming for the same other reasons, but we processed them differently.

These people have skipped our immigration process, they are trying to illegally enter this country and skip the process altogether.

jet57
11-19-2018, 07:57 AM
These people have skipped our immigration process, they are trying to illegally enter this country and skip the process altogether.

That's because our process is up to the job.

MisterVeritis
11-19-2018, 08:00 AM
It is not their call. They are invaders. Repel them. Kill them if necessary.

MMC
11-19-2018, 08:56 AM
Just expose it and it will back fire on them

That is not enough. Next Election cycle they will be Right back at it. As they know people will forget.

Cannons Front
11-19-2018, 11:49 AM

Simply untrue about 1,000,000 people legally immigrate to the US each year and that number has not changed much in a while, while the process may be slower than some people think it should be, it does work. One of the top issues that derail the process are the number of people who skip the preliminary steps in the process adding stress to the system.
The United States has been the top destination for international migrants since at least 1960, with one-fifth of the world's migrants living there as of 2017.

Admiral Ackbar
11-19-2018, 01:10 PM
It is not their call. They are invaders. Repel them. Kill them if necessary.

Perhaps we could nuke them as that left wing Maoist Congressman from CA suggested the government do to gun owners

MisterVeritis
11-19-2018, 03:04 PM
Perhaps we could nuke them as that left wing Maoist Congressman from CA suggested the government do to gun owners
Nuclear weapons are expensive. Well-aimed small arms fire will work wonders in adjusting their attitudes.

Peter1469
11-19-2018, 03:06 PM
Kinda ironic, though, wouldn't you say? How many Mexicans come HERE illegally?

But, no, I don't blame them one bit, they shouldn't have to accept those people into their country, any more than we should.

Many people in Tijuana work in the US. They don't want the border tightened.

Peter1469
11-19-2018, 03:08 PM

Ellis Island had many restrictions on admission, to include dimness.

Peter1469
11-19-2018, 03:38 PM

Right, and asylum laws require migrates to seek asylum in the first country they enter.

Peter1469
11-19-2018, 03:40 PM
In Mexico in Tijuana they are linking up on facebook anti-Caravan WhatsApp group. Now I don't do facebook but what they are saying is this:

Members suggested using Molotov cocktails & burning down shelters, and compared Hondurans “gonorrhea.” Others suggested delivering pizza & hamburgers filled with pesticide to migrants. They also attacked a Mexican woman calling her a $itch for defending them. Some are yelling Trump is right this is an invasion. They are also yelling article 33 from the Mexican constitution.

That is fucked up.

jimmyz
11-19-2018, 03:55 PM
Too bad that Mexicans 2000 miles south of Tijuana didn't act in kind. We would not have this impending mess to deal with.

roadmaster
11-19-2018, 04:16 PM
That is $#@!ed up.Yea, I follow people who are over there. The news is not telling us there were around 5 thousand yesterday there and more expected this week. People are angry, they claim many of these are causing chaos, disrupting, acting like the food given to them isn't up to par, threatening their jobs in the US because many have green cards to work in the US and go back and forth every day. It was closed close to 4 hours just today. One guy warned Mexicans to stay inside this week, for the purge. They also had an earthquake today and the volcano in Guatemala has people fleeing.

jet57
11-20-2018, 09:11 AM
Simply untrue about 1,000,000 people legally immigrate to the US each year and that number has not changed much in a while, while the process may be slower than some people think it should be, it does work. One of the top issues that derail the process are the number of people who skip the preliminary steps in the process adding stress to the system.
The United States has been the top destination for international migrants since at least 1960, with one-fifth of the world's migrants living there as of 2017.
I posted a typo. I meant to say that our system is not up to the job.

jet57
11-20-2018, 09:12 AM
Ellis Island had many restrictions on admission, to include dimness.

What's your point? They used to call Down's syndrome "Idiot Mongoloid" too.