PDA

View Full Version : North Korea legalizes marijuana! (Article)

Nordenkalt444
01-21-2013, 10:25 AM
http://www.businessinsider.com/north-koreas-and-marijuana-2013-1

Kim Jong Eun recently classified cannabis as a legal substance and doesn't even consider it as a drug

Cigar
01-21-2013, 10:34 AM
If you were suck there you'd see why ...

GrassrootsConservative
01-21-2013, 10:39 AM

If you were able to spell, people wouldn't consider you such a dolt... :biglaugh:

AceFrehley
01-22-2013, 08:27 AM

I was thinking something very similar: If Iived in North Korea, I'd want to be stoned all the time too.

Carygrant
01-22-2013, 08:34 AM
So if they now export , it is legitimate business . Speculation .
Good business for them .

patrickt
01-22-2013, 08:46 AM
Newsflash: So far, 23% of the Democrats have announced they're moving to North Korea. Another 37% said, "Do what, man, got any Cheetos?"

Adelaide
01-22-2013, 10:00 AM
I couldn't open the article in the OP for some reason. Anyways, it's fine if it's legalized, (big "whatever" there) but not classifying it as a drug is factually erroneous. Not surprising coming from the country that found a unicorn's nest.

Mainecoons
01-22-2013, 10:14 AM
It is a drug, so is tobacco and booze. Making MJ illegal ranks right up there with prohibition and should be considered Exhibit A as to the terminal and congenital stupidity of all government, which should (but won't because they are stuck in fantasyland and magical thinking) give liberals pause when they continue to believe that government is the solution to all ills.

In fact, in most of the declining western world, government has become the cause of most ills, and most certainly the precipitous economic decline that all are suffering.

Carygrant
01-22-2013, 10:26 AM
It is a drug, so is tobacco and booze. Making MJ illegal ranks right up there with prohibition and should be considered Exhibit A as to the terminal and congenital stupidity of all government, which should (but won't because they are stuck in fantasyland and magical thinking) give liberals pause when they continue to believe that government is the solution to all ills.

In fact, in most of the declining western world, government has become the cause of most ills, and most certainly the precipitous economic decline that all are suffering.

I am puzzled . Why do Right Wingers imagine that so called liberals believe that Government is the solution to all ills .
Isn't this a myth that suits the right wing to repeat endlessly because it saves them having to think of something sensible to say ?
I expect Lenin thought it , but he doesn't get any coverage these days .Obama does not believe it and our chap certainly does not .
Is the myth a cover for laziness of thought ?

Mainecoons
01-22-2013, 10:30 AM
You are puzzled because you really don't know much about what has gone on in the U.S. and what is going on. Perhaps you should pay a long visit and do some first hand learning. You do understand that what I am writing is that MJ criminalization and the failure of same should teach those who see government as the solutiion to all ills, and that is definitely the majority of the left in America, that they are wrong in this as well.

In fact, the neo-cons are the principal proponents of the failure of the "war" on drugs. However, they are also equally incapable of understanding the limitations and liabilities of trying to use government to overcontrol people.

countryboy
01-22-2013, 10:42 AM
I am puzzled . Why do Right Wingers imagine that so called liberals believe that Government is the solution to all ills .
Isn't this a myth that suits the right wing to repeat endlessly because it saves them having to think of something sensible to say ?
I expect Lenin thought it , but he doesn't get any coverage these days .Obama does not believe it and our chap certainly does not .
Is the myth a cover for laziness of thought ?

Name one issue libs don't believe requires a government solution, just one. While you're at it, name one facet of our lives NOT regulated by government.

Carygrant
01-22-2013, 10:52 AM
Name one issue libs don't believe requires a government solution, just one. While you're at it, name one facet of our lives NOT regulated by government.

With respect , you have missed my point .
It is me asking right wingers to explain the basis of one of their basic beliefs , and not the other way round .
I don't ask you to be an apologist for the Reps , but you might like to give an answer on their behalf even if you do not wish to be seen as one of them .

countryboy
01-22-2013, 10:55 AM
With respect , you have missed my point .
It is me asking right wingers to explain the basis of one of their basic beliefs , and not the other way round .
I don't ask you to be an apologist for the Reps , but you might like to give an answer on their behalf if you do not wish to be seen as one of them .

That's what I thought.

Let the record show, CG couldn't even provide a single example to back up his bogus claim. Big surprise eh?

Carygrant
01-22-2013, 10:57 AM
That's what I thought.

Let the record show, CG couldn't even provide a single example to back up his bogus claim. Big surprise eh?

Clearly you do not read and absorb . if your level of discussion reaches no higher than its present level , then hop it .

Chloe
01-22-2013, 11:02 AM

I don't think it is a matter of belief but just reality that things require government to resolve it. All of our rights, laws, restrictions, regulations, freedoms, and so on come from governmental bodies that were written and promoted by people working for the government (or future government). If you want to buy a gun you have to go through certain processes that government created. If you want to go fish you have to have a license provided by the state. If you want to go to a public school the taxes decided by government pays for that experience. I don't think it is as much that liberals want government involved I think it's just recognizing that it is involved and so we need to work with that.

countryboy
01-22-2013, 11:06 AM
Clearly you do not read and absorb . if your level of discussion reaches no higher than its present level , then hop it .
Nice try troll. Care for a second chance?

Carygrant
01-22-2013, 11:09 AM
Nice try troll. Care for a second chance?

Believe it or not , I am not here just to play games with kids and half wits .
Go to the start post , read carefully and engage your brain .
Then Fuck Off for you are not my intellectual cup of tea .

Seriy
01-22-2013, 11:15 AM
Stalinist nation legalizes dope ? That's LOL. Smoking dope in this nation=death penalty.

countryboy
01-22-2013, 11:17 AM
Believe it or not , I am not here just to play games with kids and half wits .
Go to the start post , read carefully and engage your brain .
Then Fuck Off for you are not my intellectual cup of tea .
You really shouldn't play with yourself in public. If you are what is considered an "intellectual" in The UK.....God help your country.

You claimed something was a myth, and then couldn't provide even a single example to support that claim. Intellectual? I think not.

patrickt
01-22-2013, 11:50 AM
Stalinist nation legalizes dope ? That's LOL. Smoking dope in this nation=death penalty.

Which nation would that be?

Seriy
01-22-2013, 12:48 PM
Which nation would that be?
N.Korea.

patrickt
01-22-2013, 03:14 PM
Chloe: "I don't think it is a matter of belief but just reality that things require government to resolve it." That's your belief. It is most definitely not the reality.

Why do I need the government to tell me what plants I can put in my yard? Why do I need the government to tell me I can't buy raw milk? Why do I need the government saying the two steps that led to my basement had to have a hand railing? Why do I need the government telling me I have to buy, and pay for, a plethora of "things" that I may or may not want. Why do I need the government telling me I can't smoke a cigarette in front of a window that won't open? Why do I need the government saying I have to buy government health insurance whether I want it or not? Why do I need the government saying my nephew can't buy a Happy Meal on his birthday if he wants? Why do I need the government telling me I can't use my plastic sugar sack shopping bag if I want?

Why do I need the government telling me I can't do and what I must do and I will do and I won't do and what I will buy and what I won't buy. Chloe, it is really never ending and we have the ban or mandate absolutely everythings folks like you who actually think this is necessary.

Tell me one thing that government actions has resolved.