PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi US Senate

roadmaster
11-27-2018, 09:51 PM
Right now Cindy winning but may get closer.

49.08% of precincts reporting

Cindy Hyde-Smith (https://www.bing.com/search?q=Cindy Hyde-Smith politician&FORM=ELECAN)

Republican

56.07%

Mike Espy (https://www.bing.com/search?q=Mike Espy politician&FORM=ELECAN)

Democrat

43.93%

roadmaster
11-27-2018, 10:15 PM
67.84% of precincts reporting
Updated 10:13 PM

Cindy Hyde-Smith (https://www.bing.com/search?q=Cindy Hyde-Smith politician&FORM=ELECAN)

Republican

55.56%

Mike Espy (https://www.bing.com/search?q=Mike Espy politician&FORM=ELECAN)

Democrat

44.44%

Looks like they are predicting a win for Cindy

nathanbforrest45
11-27-2018, 10:29 PM
When will the lynching start?

Crepitus
11-27-2018, 10:32 PM
I don't think this one was ever really in question.

gamewell45
11-27-2018, 11:27 PM
She won, its over and time to move on folks.

Tahuyaman
11-28-2018, 04:52 AM
I don't think this one was ever really in question.

Agent Zero disagreed with you on that.....
Is the latest racist senatorial candidate planning a lynching if she wins the runoff tomorrow?

No. It's reminding voters of the horrible past of racism and lynchings in Mississippi and why Hyde-Smith cannot win...

Common
11-28-2018, 06:11 AM
Black Politicians are being diminished by every race they lose claiming its ONLY because of racism.

Two whites run only one can win, its either the democrat or the republican based on their agenda.

Same with two blacks.

Have a black and white and its ALWAYS racism and never has anything to do with Policies and agendas.

That my friends is bullshit and that makes black politicians look like sore losers and copout artists looking for an excuse.

Obama winning the whitehouse twice demonstrates that. Republicans have elected blacks and appointed blacks because of their Policies and Agenda over WHITE democrats, but of course those blacks are diminished by the democrat party and other blacks.

nathanbforrest45
11-28-2018, 08:57 AM
Mississippi is 60% white and 40% black (rounded). Just saying.

MMC
11-28-2018, 09:40 AM
She won, its over and time to move on folks.

What.....no celebrating like the leftness did? All that shit talking by the Lame Scream media. Sorry it needs to be stuffed down their throats until they gag without the spoon.

MMC
11-28-2018, 09:42 AM
Agent Zero disagreed with you on that.....

Just where did the Zero run off to? He needs to be shown reality.

Tahuyaman
11-28-2018, 09:54 AM
Just where did the Zero run off to? He needs to be shown reality.
He’s in the penalty box.

gamewell45
11-28-2018, 09:58 AM
What.....no celebrating like the leftness did? All that $#@! talking by the Lame Scream media. Sorry it needs to be stuffed down their throats until they gag without the spoon.
@MMC (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=17) remember this; you always attract more flies with honey then vinegar. The main thrust of my post was that she won fair and square and as such no need for any hand wringing (by the democrats), instead lets all move forward and let them concentrate on taking care of business in Washington DC. How do the American people gain anything if "it needs to be stuffed down their throats until they gag without the spoon"??

As far the the main stream media goes, I'm sure they were dancing in the hallways at Fox News, Breitbart, CBN and other mainstream media outlets, so the right had their parties and celebration and now it's time for both sides to get down to the business of running the country. I think that sounds fair.

Hoosier8
11-28-2018, 10:56 AM
Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith is not only the First Female Senator from Mississippi

She is the first woman elected to represent Mississippi in Congress. Ever.

Historic!

Funny how I didn't hear this on CNN!

MMC
11-28-2018, 11:22 AM
@MMC (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=17) remember this; you always attract more flies with honey then vinegar. The main thrust of my post was that she won fair and square and as such no need for any hand wringing (by the democrats), instead lets all move forward and let them concentrate on taking care of business in Washington DC. How do the American people gain anything if "it needs to be stuffed down their throats until they gag without the spoon"??

As far the the main stream media goes, I'm sure they were dancing in the hallways at Fox News, Breitbart, CBN and other mainstream media outlets, so the right had their parties and celebration and now it's time for both sides to get down to the business of running the country. I think that sounds fair.

ABC, NBC, CBS, WGN, CNN, MSDNC, CNBC, vs Fox News. See how that works for Television Media GW?

You do know its the Same for the Press correct? Wherein the leftness outnumbers Right leaning sources by 5 to 1.

The Demos only business they will be getting down to....is going after Trump. While fucking over the rest of the country.

This is what they do.

Peter1469
11-28-2018, 11:29 AM

Historic!

It doesn't count since she is not on the (D) reservation.

gamewell45
11-28-2018, 06:19 PM
ABC, NBC, CBS, WGN, CNN, MSDNC, CNBC, vs Fox News. See how that works for Television Media GW?

You do know its the Same for the Press correct? Wherein the leftness outnumbers Right leaning sources by 5 to 1.

The Demos only business they will be getting down to....is going after Trump. While $#@!ing over the rest of the country.

This is what they do.
You conveniently left out CBN TV, Commercial talk radio (which controls over 2,000+ AM & FM stations), Breitbart, The New York Post, the Washington Times, Weekly Standard, News Max, American Thinker, The American Spectator and a host of other print media publications. You make it sound so horrible yet in all honesty, your "side" controls a vast amount of the media as well.

Normally your posts are pretty reasonable; this one is an exception.

MisterVeritis
11-28-2018, 06:21 PM
Historic!

I wonder if the National Association of Gals is arranging for a celebration. The NAGs are always big on accomplishments by women. Aren't they?

Common
11-28-2018, 06:22 PM
You conveniently left out CBN TV, Commercial talk radio (which controls over 2,000+ AM & FM stations), Breitbart, The New York Post, the Washington Times, Weekly Standard, News Max, American Thinker, The American Spectator and a host of other print media publications. You make it sound so horrible yet in all honesty, your "side" controls a vast amount of the media as well.

In all fairness Gamewell you named blogs not mainstream media. Most all of mainstream media is liberal
The right created blogs to have something to contradict what they left says.

Many times those right blogs report events and facts that the liberal press do not because it puts trump or republicans in a good light or puts democrats and their policies in a bad light

jimmyz
11-28-2018, 06:26 PM

the Dems have already announced their plans. What? 86 planned investigations of the Trump administration. I've not heard anything about working together for the benefit of the country. I agree with the sentiments of your post but don't think it's part of the Dem agenda for the next 24 months.

gamewell45
11-28-2018, 07:00 PM
In all fairness Gamewell you named blogs not mainstream media. Most all of mainstream media is liberal
The right created blogs to have something to contradict what they left says.

Many times those right blogs report events and facts that the liberal press do not because it puts trump or republicans in a good light or puts democrats and their policies in a bad light

I believe that blogs are part of the msm because of the method they are distributed which is by the internet, which is a major media source for the entire planet. As far as the msm being liberal, if all you had were Fox and blogs I might tend to agree, however I cited examples of other media outlets which I believe balance things out a bit. While the scales may still be tipped in favor of liberal media, they IMO are not tipped as bad as some may be led to believe.

gamewell45
11-28-2018, 07:03 PM
the Dems have already announced their plans. What? 86 planned investigations of the Trump administration. I've not heard anything about working together for the benefit of the country. I agree with the sentiments of your post but don't think it's part of the Dem agenda for the next 24 months.

You could be right; although I understand that Trump has reached out to Pelosi in a meeting of the minds and he's optimistic that they can find common ground on some issues facing the country.

Common
11-28-2018, 08:51 PM
You could be right; although I understand that Trump has reached out to Pelosi in a meeting of the minds and he's optimistic that they can find common ground on some issues facing the country.

I doubt that very much, even if pelosi wanted to the most of the rest would not

Hoosier8
11-28-2018, 08:58 PM
I wonder if the National Association of Gals is arranging for a celebration. The NAGs are always big on accomplishments by women. Aren't they?

Only if they have the correct politically correct ideology.

gamewell45
11-28-2018, 09:30 PM
I doubt that very much, even if pelosi wanted to the most of the rest would not

That's probably true; she'd really have to do a sell job to get a majority of them on board. But if trump is optimistic about it, that tells me there is a possibility it could happen.

donttread
11-29-2018, 08:22 AM
Black Politicians are being diminished by every race they lose claiming its ONLY because of racism.

Two whites run only one can win, its either the democrat or the republican based on their agenda.

Same with two blacks.

Have a black and white and its ALWAYS racism and never has anything to do with Policies and agendas.

That my friends is bullshit and that makes black politicians look like sore losers and copout artists looking for an excuse.

Obama winning the whitehouse twice demonstrates that. Republicans have elected blacks and appointed blacks because of their Policies and Agenda over WHITE democrats, but of course those blacks are diminished by the democrat party and other blacks.

I can tell by the language you use that you have already excepted the Donekphant in one form or another in virtually every election. And THAT is why we are where we are with the problems we have.

MMC
11-29-2018, 10:16 AM

Yeah I didn't count radio but I did mention the press. For all those you name on the Right its like I said 5 to 1 with the Press.

NY Times, WAPO, USA Today, the Hill, Politico, Roll Call, Boston Globe, the Atlantic, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun Times, and of course Gannett.

Gannett Company - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gannett_Company)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gannett_Company
Gannett Company, Inc. is a publicly traded American media holding company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia, near McLean in Greater Washington DC. It is the largest U.S. newspaper publisher as measured by total daily circulation.

Same deal with Digital Media with the leftness having the most.