PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama rolls her eyes at Speaker Boehner

Cigar
01-22-2013, 11:58 AM
http://rawreplaymedia.com/media/2012/1212/mo_eyeroll_130121c.gif

If, like most people, you stopped watching the wall-to-wall inaugural coverage around the time Jay-Z and Beyoncé followed Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) off the main stage, you might have missed this moment (http://apsies.tumblr.com/post/41127171187/mattyrab-historical-moments-in-shade-throwing) during the luncheon, when something House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) said got a reaction out of First Lady Michelle Obama — but probably not the one that Boehner expected.

:rofl:

Agravan
01-22-2013, 12:33 PM
Classless cow.

Cigar
01-22-2013, 01:08 PM
Notice The President laughs at Boner's remark but quickly turns away and faces in the opposite direction. That's a total shut out. Boner's wife looks down, away from her husband and at the moment of the remark, she purses her lips and frowns, separating herself from him further.

Boner himself does the lonely look around with tight lips; that's a classic response to being dissed and left flapping in the wind. He's looking around for some anchor--approval--and there is none.

And then of course there's Michelle's reaction. :rofl:

Chris
01-22-2013, 01:13 PM
She did more than rol her eyes at Beyonce...

http://i.snag.gy/xmoWZ.jpg

Cigar
01-22-2013, 01:19 PM

... and you have a problem with this?

... that explains everything.

oceanloverOH
01-22-2013, 08:16 PM
I'm not a big fan of John Bohner's.....but I give him props for his behavior at the luncheon. It's no secret that neither the Prez/First Lady nor Bohner can stand each other. At least John Bohner was doing his best to be personable and engage the First Couple, since as Speaker he was seated right next to them. Michelle has yet to learn how to be gracious, whether she likes her present company or not. All the plastic surgery and pretty dresses and new hairdos don't hold a candle to graciousness in a First Lady.

Pete7469
01-22-2013, 09:00 PM
I'm not a big fan of John Bohner's.....but I give him props for his behavior at the luncheon. It's no secret that neither the Prez/First Lady nor Bohner can stand each other. At least John Bohner was doing his best to be personable and engage the First Couple, since as Speaker he was seated right next to them. Michelle has yet to learn how to be gracious, whether she likes her present company or not. All the plastic surgery and pretty dresses and new hairdos don't hold a candle to graciousness in a First Lady.

Pretty dresses? They look more like gaudy curtains and table cloths sew by blind people into the frocks she wears.

Pete7469
01-22-2013, 09:01 PM
Classless cow.

Excuse me, but cows are productive species, she's a classless leech.

Pete7469
01-22-2013, 09:02 PM

Turns out they are both fakes.

Cigar
01-22-2013, 09:09 PM

I'm sorry you're taking this Presidential loss so bad ... but I'll get over it. :)

I'm sure a real man like you can take on more than two Women ... for 2 seconds at least without creaming your pretty white cotton panties.

GrassrootsConservative
01-22-2013, 09:09 PM

The more I read your contributions, the more I like you.

I prefer the term "parasite," though, because leeches earn their keep. Parasites are lazy.

Cigar
01-22-2013, 09:10 PM
The more I read your contributions, the more I like you.

I prefer the term "parasite," though, because leeches earn their keep. Parasites are lazy.

The ladies club gets bigger ...

Chloe
01-22-2013, 09:15 PM
I'm actually surprised she did that considering all the cameras and people probably watching. She probably should have just smiled and kept eating.

Chris
01-22-2013, 09:20 PM
I'm actually surprised she did that considering all the cameras and people probably watching. She probably should have just smiled and kept eating.

My guess is cigar is trying to make much ado about nothing. I'd bet Boehner told a silly joke and POTUS laughed and FLOTUS rolled her eyes.

GrassrootsConservative
01-22-2013, 09:23 PM
My guess is cigar is trying to make much ado about nothing. I'd bet Boehner told a silly joke and POTUS laughed and FLOTUS rolled her eyes.

You can see the POTUS laughing.

He's good at acting charismatic, that's how he got elected.

Pete7469
01-22-2013, 09:41 PM
She really is an angry bitch, consumed with hatred for the enemies she created for herself along with the ones she's been programmed to hold in contempt. Then she blames other people for how she's percieved.

GrassrootsConservative
01-22-2013, 09:45 PM
She really is an angry bitch, consumed with hatred for the enemies she created for herself along with the ones she's been programmed to hold in contempt. Then she blames other people for how she's percieved.

Mmm yes. Quite.

roadmaster
01-22-2013, 09:47 PM

No he didn't show the whole clip. Boehner tapped Mrs. Obama twice and she refused to turn around and rolled her eyes twice while she kept eating. They clapped right after this so Mrs. Boehner was probably listening to the speaker. It was only small talk but too bad she is not white, the left would be calling her racist.

Chloe
01-22-2013, 09:49 PM

Everybody has those moments of emotion though. I've rolled my eyes before when people make comments that are completely opposite of me or were annoying or offensive, but it doesn't make me or her a bitch for doing it. It was rude of her and she should have known better given the circumstances but those moments do happen, people aren't robots.

GrassrootsConservative
01-22-2013, 09:52 PM
Everybody has those moments of emotion though. I've rolled my eyes before when people make comments that are completely opposite of me or were annoying or offensive, but it doesn't make me or her a bitch for doing it. It was rude of her and she should have known better given the circumstances but those moments do happen, people aren't robots.

What we're saying, Chloe, is that it's not very ladylike of her. You're not the first lady, no offense. You don't have millions of people watching you and expecting you to act ladylike.

Chloe
01-22-2013, 09:54 PM
What we're saying, Chloe, is that it's not very ladylike of her. You're not the first lady, no offense. You don't have millions of people watching you and expecting you to act ladylike.

No I agree it wasn't very ladylike and she shouldn't have done that, but, she has her own personality and isn't the robotic trophy wife that does everything perfectly. It was a moment of weakness and emotion but I don't think it deserves any sort of huge focus or attention.

Pete7469
01-22-2013, 10:31 PM
No I agree it wasn't very ladylike and she shouldn't have done that, but, she has her own personality and isn't the robotic trophy wife that does everything perfectly. It was a moment of weakness and emotion but I don't think it deserves any sort of huge focus or attention.

Therein lies the problem...

NOTHING these people have done gets the scutiny even the most obscure republican gets. Every mispoken word, statement taken out of context, or just plain lies about GWB was headline news everyday for 8 years. Every storm, unfortunate death, dollar lost, and dog that got run over was Bush's fault. I spent 2001-2008 hearing non-stop coverage of a struggling economy and how it was Bush's fault. Then when the recession finally set in 2009 after 2 years of a democrook dominated congress, of course it's still GWB's fault.

Before the 2000 election, all we saw were scandals about GWB's kids BEING KIDS and their party habits. Chelsea Clinton could've blown Kim Jung Ill on the WH lawn but all we would have heard was some shit about the Bush daughters getting drunk.

Moochelle had the gall to bitch about how the public percieves her, even though the media fawns over her and the tents she wears, because she really is a hateful bitch to her very core. A person with no substance or care for anyone but herself. She's contributed NOTHING to society, but likes to tell us how to eat while she eats everything in sight.

Laura Bush quietly promoted issues important to her, and demanded no attention. She had class enough not to.

Peter1469
01-22-2013, 10:46 PM
The MSM is corrupt. The right has to accept this. It cannot be changes. Find ways to counter it.

Carygrant
01-23-2013, 04:53 AM
I increasingly look forward to the day when Michelle picks up her husbands reins . That would end the Rep party as we know it in roughly two minutes .
Now they must shiver and shake at the prospect .

hanger4
01-23-2013, 07:52 AM

Really, I can't see WTF the brewhaha is all about.

Hell we don't even know what was said.

I agree with you Chris, probably a joke and a corny one at that.

Read at one site a lip reading expert came up with this;

Boehner is asking President Obama whether he had a chance to have a cigarette before the luncheon.

Seems plausible to me.

The left is really grasping at straws trying to make this in to something that's just not there.

Cigar
01-23-2013, 07:56 AM
Speaking of GRASPING AT STRAWS ....

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/HorseD/2013/HorseD20130123_low.jpg

hanger4
01-23-2013, 07:58 AM
Speaking of GRASPING AT STRAWS ....

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/HorseD/2013/HorseD20130123_low.jpg

You go girl !!

Carygrant
01-23-2013, 08:32 AM
You go girl !!

You are really into Denial in a big way

patrickt
01-23-2013, 08:36 AM

That's true and she has a lot of those. My favorite was when she said, when her husband was nominted four years ago, "For the first time in my adult life I'm proud of the U.S." What a wonderful sentiment and I am so glad we could finally make her proud.

hanger4
01-23-2013, 10:04 AM
You are really into Denial in a big way

I'll ask you the same,

What am I denying Cary ??

Do tell ??

Chris
01-23-2013, 10:09 AM
Really, I can't see WTF the brewhaha is all about.

Hell we don't even know what was said.

I agree with you Chris, probably a joke and a corny one at that.

Read at one site a lip reading expert came up with this;

Boehner is asking President Obama whether he had a chance to have a cigarette before the luncheon.

Seems plausible to me.

The left is really grasping at straws trying to make this in to something that's just not there.

roadmaster provided a few more details and context here: http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/10341-Michelle-Obama-rolls-her-eyes-at-Speaker-Boehner?p=221115&viewfull=1#post221115

But this is just another example of the left making mountains out of molehills.

Pete7469
01-23-2013, 11:42 AM
I'll ask you the same,

What am I denying Cary ??

Do tell ??

Please stop engaging that idiot... He'll go away eventually.

respectfulguest
01-23-2013, 01:20 PM
seems like much ado, folks need to chill.. a plausible scenario is 1st lady just had some bad gas, Boner calls her out, taps her on shoulder asks about it, then the President turns, catches wind (no pun) of what's going on and he and Boner have a hearty chuckle as 1st Lady rolls eyes.

Chris
01-23-2013, 01:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J-LvMxKvFY

roadmaster
01-23-2013, 02:04 PM
Obama was the one that brought up his wife in their conversation. Just two men joking.

Pete7469
01-23-2013, 02:08 PM
She is a joke all by herself, but I seriously doubt the moonbat messiah was going to make fun of his wookie right there in front of it.

Chris
01-23-2013, 02:20 PM
http://i.snag.gy/L0OFY.jpg

roadmaster
01-23-2013, 03:04 PM
She is a joke all by herself, but I seriously doubt the moonbat messiah was going to make fun of his wookie right there in front of it.

He said "she won't let me" and laughed. I am not going to cut her down. Obama is the one I would go after not any of the Presidents family including the past Presidents.

Pete7469
01-23-2013, 03:20 PM
He said "she won't let me" and laughed. I am not going to cut her down. Obama is the one I would go after not any of the Presidents family including the past Presidents.

When they thrust themselves into the public spotlight they're fair game. She wants to get in people's faces and tell them how to eat, indoctrinate our kids on Niclelodeon commercials and cry about the image she's created for herself? Screw her, she's just as contemptible as her moonbat host.

wvtravlr
01-25-2013, 08:45 AM
So the first linebacker was stuffin her face again,,while tellin the rest of us we are overweight..

Fat-ass yard ape...

patrickt
01-25-2013, 01:54 PM
Does that mean it wasn't the second time in her adult life that she was proud of the U.S.?