Cigar
01-22-2013, 12:10 PM
http://www.sloshspot.com/photos/blog/full/photo_1276546445.jpg

Chris
01-22-2013, 12:26 PM
http://snag.gy/GYE8M.jpg

GrassrootsConservative
01-22-2013, 12:32 PM
First of all, the OP is racially-charged. I'd like to point out that the thing about radio says "the white man's everyday heroes, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck."

Secondly, in regards to "creativity," I've never seen anyone misspell stuff on this forum as bad as you do, Cigar.

So now you're both a racist and unable to spell ("creative"). What else have we got?

Oh look, more race baiting. "The typical teabagger is white" "problems with black president."

Those problems must be because he's black, right? Not because he's fueling the racist bullshit you spew all day long?

It's very ironic that the OP tries to call us racist while being just about as racist as humanly possible in one image.

I got an image for you, Cigar, you racist fuckfaced little trolling cockstain:

Cigar
01-22-2013, 12:53 PM
Losing your cool there sport.

Hope you don't wet yourself.

Crusader
01-23-2013, 08:05 PM
Naturally,when we generalize,we accidentally paint over the good folks w/ the bad. On the other hand, it's not uncommon for a stereotype to contain an element of truth. My mother is in her mid 70s. My father passed on in 1995. He left her a fairly comfortable amount of $$ that would take care of her for the rest of her life. Ten years ago, an old rooster showed up on the scene. He smelled the money and took advantage of a lonely widow. Stole almost $50,000 dollars from her before I was able to run him off. He fit that "tea bagger " caricature to a ...well, a "T." He thought Romney, Rush, Glenn Beck, and Neal Bortz hung the moon. For all his anti big government talk,I asked him if he would put his money where his mouth was and give that "big government" back the pacemaker medicare gave him.Or his SS check. Yeah, somehow, THAT was different. BTW, I'm not aiming at anyone here or calling anyone an idiot by posting this pic. I just thought it poignant and funny. +C+

GrassrootsConservative
01-23-2013, 08:08 PM
Naturally,when we generalize,we accidentally paint over the good folks w/ the bad. On the other hand, it's not uncommon for a stereotype to contain an element of truth. My mother is in her mid 70s. My father passed on in 1995. He left her a fairly comfortable amount of $$ that would take care of her for the rest of her life. Ten years ago, an old rooster showed up on the scene. He smelled the money and took advantage of a lonely widow. Stole almost $50,000 dollars from her before I was able to run him off. He fit that "tea bagger " caricature to a ...well, a "T." He thought Romney, Rush, Glenn Beck, and Neal Bortz hung the moon. For all his anti big government talk,I asked him if he would put his money where his mouth was and give that "big government" back the pacemaker medicare gave him.Or his SS check. Yeah, somehow, THAT was different. BTW, I'm not aiming at anyone here or calling anyone an idiot by posting this pic. I just thought it poignant and funny. +C+

I could find 100 posts in the next hour where Cigar makes worse spelling errors than that.

Challenge me if you want. The kid is a stooge.

Mister D
01-23-2013, 08:09 PM
Stereotypes usually contain a large element of truth and are often statistically reliable. The thing is they say nothing about individuals.

I am not counting on Medicare or SS but if I was in my 60s and had paid into this my entire life expecting a return I would feel differently tea partier or not.

GrassrootsConservative
01-23-2013, 08:13 PM
Who gives a shit, other than a few little girlie men who are pulling each others loose but hairs all day. :)

Way worse than "Washinton"

Mainecoons
01-23-2013, 08:17 PM
Sheesh, he doesn't even know how to spell "butt." :rofl:

RightWingExtremist
01-23-2013, 08:17 PM

Agravan
01-23-2013, 10:40 PM
http://michellesantos.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/liberal_brain1.jpg

GrassrootsConservative
01-23-2013, 10:44 PM
Hold on.